Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can we make physical magic in any way?

Nyan

So I've always wanted to get good at physical magic like, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, levitation, and healing and others. People have said that I have misunderstood and there is no such thing as physical magic like when you become advanced, is this true?

Those things exist and can be done, but they, except for healing, are what I call the cool aspects of Spirituality; healing being important and serious.

Nyan said:
So I've always wanted to get good at physical magic like, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, levitation, and healing and others. People have said that I have misunderstood and there is no such thing as physical magic like when you become advanced, is this true?
You can but it takes time. This is because you need to advance spiritually. You need to have a strong aura (and chakras) to have the 'raw' power to move something.

Meteor said:
FancyMancy said:
Those things exist and can be done, but they, except for healing, are what I call the cool aspects of Spirituality; healing being important and serious.
I've done some of the cool stuff before, but to such a minor extent that it could hardly be described as "cool". Still, no matter how minor, it helped to ease my doubts a lot to see something like that with my own eyes, and know that I did it.
Perhaps if I keep working hard for many years, then someday I'll be super cool. But for now, the important and serious things have my priority.
It happened to me too. No matter how 'small' they are they still can help you understand how true this path is.

luis said:
Meteor said:
FancyMancy said:
I've done some of the cool stuff before, but to such a minor extent that it could hardly be described as "cool". Still, no matter how minor, it helped to ease my doubts a lot to see something like that with my own eyes, and know that I did it.
Perhaps if I keep working hard for many years, then someday I'll be super cool. But for now, the important and serious things have my priority.
It happened to me too. No matter how 'small' they are they still can help you understand how true this path is.

Same here when it comes a certain skill. It's a growing bud but it's finally getting there sometimes haha. I haven't tried actively to pursue this skill but it has been developing with just the "important and serious" meditations.

Nyan said:

Everyone eryone is different. It's most likely that it'll take years but the actual length of getting what you want depends on the individual. But yes they are real skills that dwell in humans that require work to "unlock" and then to empower but might I recommend not to take anime like dragon ball z as literal :lol:

hailourtruegod said:
luis said:
Meteor said:

Same here when it comes a certain skill. It's a growing bud but it's finally getting there sometimes haha. I haven't tried actively to pursue this skill but it has been developing with just the "important and serious" meditations.

Nyan said:

Everyone eryone is different. It's most likely that it'll take years but the actual length of getting what you want depends on the individual. But yes they are real skills that dwell in humans that require work to "unlock" and then to empower but might I recommend not to take anime like dragon ball z as literal :lol:
Hadouken! I might work towards making Hadouken! real!

Telekinesis is mostly useless, but probably the easiest to learn and observe. The entities that can do it well are at least thousands of years old after they ascended as gods, so you wont match their power in just one lifetime. Id argue that levitation and pyrokinesis are conditionally useful. Ive learned healing personally and tbh it just makes symptoms less severe and sooner recovery, but nothing exciting or cool. You probably have a kinesis youre naturally good at, most people are naturally better at electrokinesis. There is no such things as mastering a kinesis, since there is no limitation. Itll take one hell of a long time to get to when telekinesis would actually be more useful for manipulating objects than your arms/hands and physically existing tools, but learning basic TK might allow you to learn other types of kinesis sooner as many basically work the same way.

Nyan said:

You should read the Joy of Satan website, there are trolls here who spread misinformation. There are also SS who haven't read the website but are still confident that they know everything and thus creating a chain reaction of misinformation.

Below is the link to Joy of Satan and below the link there is another link for Satan is God, which has all the JoS websites. The answer to your question is in the first link. When you open it, go the "Meditations" section.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

https://satanisgod.org/

WEASZX said:
Telekinesis is mostly useless, but probably the easiest to learn and observe. The entities that can do it well are at least thousands of years old after they ascended as gods, so you wont match their power in just one lifetime. Id argue that levitation and pyrokinesis are conditionally useful. Ive learned healing personally and tbh it just makes symptoms less severe and sooner recovery, but nothing exciting or cool. You probably have a kinesis youre naturally good at, most people are naturally better at electrokinesis. There is no such things as mastering a kinesis, since there is no limitation. Itll take one hell of a long time to get to when telekinesis would actually be more useful for manipulating objects than your arms/hands and physically existing tools, but learning basic TK might allow you to learn other types of kinesis sooner as many basically work the same way.

Do not say such abomination, hahaha. Kidding, gotta have your own tastes.

But i think Telekinesis is such great that it can be used everywhere.
So many lives to save, so much so fight.
Nina Kulagina, which I do not have an idea about, used it to stop frogs' hearts.
Just imagine what a Satanist might do....I mean.
Advanced Gods may even use telekinesis to build.
Then it is magick, personally one of my favourite ones apart from fire.

People who master Telekinesis, know also how to influence electricity (it can also take your powerful aura), break matter, make things unbreakable, and levitate. Add it all that comes after, which is unlimited.

Just my own opinion.
Hail Satan!

WEASZX said:
No powers are useless. But it will take time to fully develop them. I see them as 'checkpoints' in spiritual advancment. If you can use your aura to move object it means your energy has grown so much you can manifest things quickly than before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back