Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why so hostile to new people?

SleepingWolf

Lulu said:
Hi there, you don't know me but I know you. I have been lurking on this forum for years. I guess my main question is why are ya so hostile to new folks? I've seen people labled as Jews just for asking straight forward questions. :roll:

Found Nyan's new account

SleepingWolf said:
Lulu said:
Hi there, you don't know me but I know you. I have been lurking on this forum for years. I guess my main question is why are ya so hostile to new folks? I've seen people labled as Jews just for asking straight forward questions. :roll:

Found Nyan's new account

It's just a troll probably doing this deliberately to be able to be like "Oh, baddy baddy is what they are".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
Lulu said:

Found Nyan's new account

It's just a troll probably doing this deliberately to be able to be like "Oh, baddy baddy is what they are".

That's literally the first thought that came into mind before clicking on this thread and it was confirmed once I read the bullshit original post. They're so typical and obvious

I guess you didn’t notice our pinned thread with thousands of comments dedicated to guiding and supporting new members.

Trolls create fake accounts daily. Most don’t get through, but some slip by. Most here are wise enough to pick up on it. They may seem like ‘new’ members, but they’re trolls and the get treated accordingly.

SleepingWolf said:
Lulu said:

Found Nyan's new account

I am not rude to new people but when some troll like Nyan send me several stupid questions and I answer to all but in the end she say "hahah you must convince me to believe you" then I get angry.

Meteor said:
Lulu said:
Hi there, you don't know me but I know you.
Do you have any idea how creepy this opening line sounds? I never get why people say that kind of thing. At least it wasn't directed towards me this time.
I thought that was an eye-roll-y moment.

I haven't ever figured out how to make a post yet and I hang around JoS since two years. Really, how do I post in here? There's literally no option

RetardAlert said:
What I'd like to know is if the talk about "the jews do this or that" isnt instead coded Masonic style instructions on how to jew people and serve a certain set of gods at the top in carrying out an agenda. Rather than an actual warning to people not in the know.

Keep making accounts.

Eric13 said:
I guess you didn’t notice our pinned thread with thousands of comments dedicated to guiding and supporting new members.

Trolls create fake accounts daily. Most don’t get through, but some slip by. Most here are wise enough to pick up on it. They may seem like ‘new’ members, but they’re trolls and the get treated accordingly.
55 pages. Each page is 50 comments. If 50% are questions and 50% are answers, then 1,375 people were helped. But many people read each answer, so many thousands of people are helped.

RetardAlert said:
What I'd like to know is if the talk about "the jews do this or that" isnt instead coded Masonic style instructions on how to jew people and serve a certain set of gods at the top in carrying out an agenda. Rather than an actual warning to people not in the know.
Accurate name.

Amrita Kama said:
I haven't ever figured out how to make a post yet and I hang around JoS since two years. Really, how do I post in here? There's literally no option

you press the quotation marks

Amrita Kama said:
You are dreaming that you posted that post.

Lulu said:

I don't think people here do it to be mean or anything. I think that when a new person posts and asks a question, yeah they'd get answers or guided to the answer. Most of them will continue asking questions about something they already go the answer to or read on the site. I get that some of this is hard to understand for new people but it gets to a point where it looks like they're just trolling. For example people here on "nyan". She asked questions that got answered and she was instructed to study the site for understanding. She didn't know what an astrial temple was. Then all of a sudden Satan ruined her life and she's been here for many years. For members here who've helped and guided new people this might get a bit annoying because it happens again and again. The sites get attacked and infiltrated. They have been in the past and whose to stay they won't in the future. Anyways I think they are a bit excessive calling everyone a jew when they ask a question on something they don't understand. And to a more advanced person it may seem like a troll because if you actually study the jos site and deprogramming sites like exposingchristianity and exposingkabbala then most of these questions would already be answered. Even still when new members read the site they come here and ask a question with the answer already IN the question. I'm guilty for it sometimes but it's to get others perspective on it. I'd recommend using the search bar on the forums alot as it can save alot of time for others and yourself, as in waiting for your post to be confirmed and then waiting for response....ect.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RetardAlert said:

Keep making accounts.

I hope IP banning is something that can be done. This site is Sacred to me and many others, and seeing these trolls here is very annoying. I can't imagine how many trolls are dealt with we don't see, but these are just sad attempts.

All of these scum are being deployed like flies. It's as the sermon said, at the end of the line some people will try to jump ship but it'll be too late.

These atheists and "Theistic Satanist" scum used to laugh at us and blaspheme our organization when we told them that the jews were planning their NWO and that they want to kill us all. They are not laughing now as they lose their livelihoods and their countries as the NWO goes live.

At this point in time we don't give a fuck about convincing you of anything. If you want to learn, be humble and learn and don't fuck with us. We don't give a fuck about your opinions. Everything we told you was right and everything we will tell you will come right. We know this thing inside out.

Lulu said:

Just general concern about infiltration and so forth. Sometimes it can be too much, but it is still all well-intentioned. Anyone serious would be persistent enough to look past it.

As for your other questions, please read as much as possible on the Satanisgod website, particularly the Joy of Satan website.

The quickest way to bypass your atheism would be to go to the page on Joy of Satan titled "Satan", scroll down to Satan's sigil. Focus on it to the best of your ability and respectfully ask for a sign that you cannot deny.

The quickest way to verify the reality of the spiritual realm (idk your opinions on this), would be to go to the power meditations page, go to chakra opening, go the third eye opening, and perform it for the full 4 days. This should prove to yourself the existence of the third eye, the existence of the astral (which the third eye perceives), and the efficacy of mantras in general and in terms of influencing your soul.

Good luck!

Low Priest said:
Lulu said:

I don't think people here do it to be mean or anything. I think that when a new person posts and asks a question, yeah they'd get answers or guided to the answer. Most of them will continue asking questions about something they already go the answer to or read on the site. I get that some of this is hard to understand for new people but it gets to a point where it looks like they're just trolling. For example people here on "nyan". She asked questions that got answered and she was instructed to study the site for understanding. She didn't know what an astrial temple was. Then all of a sudden Satan ruined her life and she's been here for many years. For members here who've helped and guided new people this might get a bit annoying because it happens again and again. The sites get attacked and infiltrated. They have been in the past and whose to stay they won't in the future. Anyways I think they are a bit excessive calling everyone a jew when they ask a question on something they don't understand. And to a more advanced person it may seem like a troll because if you actually study the jos site and deprogramming sites like exposingchristianity and exposingkabbala then most of these questions would already be answered. Even still when new members read the site they come here and ask a question with the answer already IN the question. I'm guilty for it sometimes but it's to get others perspective on it. I'd recommend using the search bar on the forums alot as it can save alot of time for others and yourself, as in waiting for your post to be confirmed and then waiting for response....ect.

It's really not excessive when the more advanced members are calling out jews. At worst, they're saying the person is doing jew behavior, because that's what it feels like. I've never seen an example of a question asked in earnest be called out as a jew question. I even asked what the line on incest was, in a respectful manner and from a place of curiosity, but not a single person said I was "being a jew". I've never seen behavior like that, except when two very old members argue, which is rare.

Some of us have a better 6th sense and can tell quicker than others, even through text.

Amrita Kama said:
FancyMancy said:
Amrita Kama said:
You are dreaming that you posted that post.

What?
You were dreaming that you posted this post which you posted, despite you not being able to post posts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back