Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sahasrara chakra

Opening the crown and keeping it open is the most difficult ones, and I think this requires all methods of opening. The breath, the will and focus, and vibration.

Since you didn't state whether your able to vibrate mantras in your house or nor. Unless of course what you mean from your other post that you have a hard time difficult focus.

But it is STRONGLY recommended by the JoS to use mantra on the sahasrara chakra. Many in India go insane from energy pooling and swirling underneath the crown. Then the yogi/rishi/spiritualist lies and tells them kundalini madness. When in fact it's simply energy being blocked from flowing through the Crown.

So we STRONGLY recommend working on the crown with mantra as well as other methods at the same time.

Sundara said:
Opening the crown and keeping it open is the most difficult ones, and I think this requires all methods of opening. The breath, the will and focus, and vibration.

It is hard? Really? xD

Sundara said:

Nothing is hard, just keep it up lol

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

It’s a matter of relativity compared to the other chakras, not work ethic. Aside from the initial opening exercises, chakras open to a different degree during different phases of advancement.

Sundara said:
NinRick said:
Sundara said:

It’s a matter of relativity compared to the other chakras, not work ethic. Aside from the initial opening exercises, chakras open to a different degree during different phases of advancement.

It is a good thing that you are so knowledgeable, I do not really think about things too much.

Because all you have to do is to meditate, it is so simple that everybody can do it lol

„Simple“ does not mean „easy“ here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back