Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury Retrograde Warning

Betelgeuse

On January 31st Mercury will go retrograde and will stay retrograde until February 21st. Be sure to protect yourself and your electronics. Be careful when driving vehicles or taking any sort of transportation. Mercury can cause disaster or malfunctions to vehicles, planes, electronics, etc. I've had electronics break in the past because of Mercury Retrograde.

Just posting this to give people a heads up.

Point taken but the positive it was stated several times Mercury retrograde makes the destruction of the hebrew alphabet thing more powerful especially around the beginning and end. Maybe so with the tetragrammaton thing too since in many ways it's related to that. I look forward to mercury retrograde for that reason.

Also it's in Aquarius ♒ so cool.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
It'll also be taking place as my online group of four embarks on a large research project about horse shit.

yay

?

I guess I should clarify it's not literally about horse shit, I'm just not particularly enthused about the topic which is what should the pharmaceutical industry do about the anti-vaccination movement. Other than this topic having preordained acceptable answers, it feels like it'll be less geared towards the type of research I'd be interested in doing on the grounds of making the project more "multidisciplinary." It comes across more like a standard persuasive speech dressed up into a four-person project. And we begin the bulk of the work during Mercury retrograde. All that said, I'm trying to take what silver lining I can out of the situation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It'll also be taking place as my online group of four embarks on a large research project about horse shit.

yay

?

HAHAHA! I had to read that few times before it clicked for me that he's probably talking about a uni project, or it's the drugs talking.

slyscorpion said:
Point taken but the positive it was stated several times Mercury retrograde makes the destruction of the hebrew alphabet thing more powerful especially around the beginning and end. Maybe so with the tetragrammaton thing too since in many ways it's related to that. I look forward to mercury retrograde for that reason.

We actualy don't know if its true. It was said by Magekike but the other HP's never said anything about it.

I've had may experiences with Mercury retrograde too, once my fridge broker :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

yay

?

I guess I should clarify it's not literally about horse shit, I'm just not particularly enthused about the topic which is what should the pharmaceutical industry do about the anti-vaccination movement. Other than this topic having preordained acceptable answers, it feels like it'll be less geared towards the type of research I'd be interested in doing on the grounds of making the project more "multidisciplinary." It comes across more like a standard persuasive speech dressed up into a four-person project. And we begin the bulk of the work during Mercury retrograde. All that said, I'm trying to take what silver lining I can out of the situation.

Actually, if the work demands research and going back on already researched information, Mercury Retro is not the worst. Editing is also favored by this.

I simply didn't understand if this was a comment that had with the post or something. Wish you luck.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Actually, if the work demands research and going back on already researched information, Mercury Retro is not the worst. Editing is also favored by this.

I simply didn't understand if this was a comment that had with the post or something. Wish you luck.

Many thanks; that's actually one of the silver linings I'm trying to take from this. I'm concerned primarily with how coming up with ideas for arguments and overall tone/message of the paper, combined with my indecent opinions, could be affected by Mercury Retro's effects on communication. Second concern is how this will be done entirely online, running an increased risk for tech problems. This post ultimately reminded me of the project as I had noted to myself while reading the calendar that MR was coming up at the same time.

It makes me wonder what schools and universities might get up to in the future to take advantage of Mercury Retrograde periods.

Yaaay :lol: :lol: finally retrograde i like retrogrades

it's not warning , it's surprise

I'm always positive ,

I have different interpretation for astrology.

This retrograde is for my benefit,
This retrograde is Amazing i wish this retrograde lasts for 2 years :p
With this retrograde I'm going to achieve many things

oh my god , here we go again Hermes decided to go retrograde

probably Hermes forgotten to install previous data on humans brains

so Hermes decided to go backward "retrograde"

Those with strong brain
Those with positive thoughts
Those with clean aura

Are going to receive blessings

iu

All hail to mercury "Hermes" retrograde
iu

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

We actualy don't know if its true. It was said by Magekike but the other HP's never said anything about it.

I've had may experiences with Mercury retrograde too, once my fridge broker :roll:

It wasn't deleted and Cobra said they looked back through and deleted the ones that had false info or never approved them or something. Also if you think logically it may be correct more so at the begging and end of this. When anything dealing with Mercury has a chaotic energy a little more so (why accidents and slip ups happen with Mercury ruled things) which may include all alphebets. With that said it was my impression more so that the moon ruled this but mercury rules speech writing and alphebets so if your to destroy one it makes sense it would work better with it retrograde. It seemed to me the enemy energy was weaker on Mercury retrograde a little maybe even before we did the final rtr since they were getting all their energy out of the Hebrew alphebet. But that doesn't per say mean it will speed up its destruction what it does mean though is good time to attack then when they are more down so they can't build back up at all.

Although Mars retrograde as far as I am aware using logic would weaken them way more than Mercury retrograde ever does cause all they ever do is curses. Though I do not know if this plays out in reality fully or not I am not advanced enough to know for sure on either mercury or mars so I wish someone who is would comment.

I assume the Jews just like us don't like some of the things this entails cause any little slips in their plans or interruption at all in their energy is bad for them even more so than us.

sonnenkraft said:
Yaaay :lol: :lol: finally retrograde i like retrogrades

it's not warning , it's surprise

I'm always positive ,

I have different interpretation for astrology.

This retrograde is for my benefit,
This retrograde is Amazing i wish this retrograde lasts for 2 years :p
With this retrograde I'm going to achieve many things

oh my god , here we go again Hermes decided to go retrograde

probably Hermes forgotten to install previous data on humans brains

so Hermes decided to go backward "retrograde"

Those with strong brain
Those with positive thoughts
Those with clean aura

Are going to receive blessings

iu

All hail to mercury "Hermes" retrograde
iu

So am I overlooking or missing something? Why did this topic attract such weird attention. I was just letting people know about mercury going retrograde and to protect themselves from the negative effects of it.

Betelgeuse said:
So am I overlooking or missing something? Why did this topic attract such weird attention. I was just letting people know about mercury going retrograde and to protect themselves from the negative effects of it.

Nothing personal, Don't worry, everyone has his own opinion ,

I Just like to visit some topics to throw some positivity

Enjoy Retrograde

sonnenkraft said:
Betelgeuse said:

Enjoy Retrograde

I don't think this is totally negative either. I was trying to be positive too. Also sometimes things happen but its not the end of the world. Life would be boring if everything went as planned. Warning taken though the little bit scary thing about this is it goes retrograde at a degree that very much could effect me personally due to aspects from it But I am fine so far. No accidents or anything. I am going to be careful driving and really pay attention though.

sonnenkraft said:
Betelgeuse said:

Enjoy Retrograde

They've got to make some room for us weird ones eh Sonnenkraft? :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

yay

?

Yesterday this was one of the first things I saw after waking up, and I was absolutely crying :lol: :lol: :lol:

yay

?

13th_Wolf said:

Don't worry 13th-wolf ,I have no intent at all to unleash war :lol: ,
Just opinions , or let say throwing some positivity .

Check this post and Read hp.cobra last comment "scroll down at the end "
until you reach this sentence "that is very advance "
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50621#p224563

Do you Know anything regarding Ancestor and heritage "bloodline "in Astrology ?

slyscorpion said:
sonnenkraft said:
Betelgeuse said:

Enjoy Retrograde

I don't think this is totally negative either. I was trying to be positive too. Also sometimes things happen but its not the end of the world. Life would be boring if everything went as planned. Warning taken though the little bit scary thing about this is it goes retrograde at a degree that very much could effect me personally due to aspects from it But I am fine so far. No accidents or anything. I am going to be careful driving and really pay attention though.

Be careful while driving a car during retrograde or without retrograde !!!

Don't connect "Final Destination Movie with mercury Retrograde "

If you believe that car accidents only occurs during mercury retrograde then you will

Attract situation "events" that has something to do with accidents .

Change your point of view regarding mercury retrograde
you have only Two Options:-

1. Positive perspective :- Harmonious life/Harmonious events

2. Negative perspective :- You reap what you sow (negative thought imaginations are ready to be reshaped in real life)

mercury also rules the mind memory and concentration. People who have dangerous hands on jobs beware! You could get one of your didgets caught in something (like I just did) or loose them or worse all together. Stay sharp stay safe.

sonnenkraft said:
13th_Wolf said:

"Don't connect Final Destination movie with Mercury retrograde" :lol: :lol: thats hilarious
When it comes to Mercury retrograde it doesn't have that kind of influence on an individual directly unless yeah, they put it on themselves. You have to look at the Solar returns + transits to see if Mercury retrograde would be particularly bad for you regardless, at a certain time, because it would add on top of the bad stuff in those charts. Like if you had a Mars/Uranus aspect for one which forces you into work or accidents, Mercury retrograde during that time might make it worse especially if the degree is bad or on an injurious fixed star too. It especially doesn't pay to think bad thoughts if shit like that is going on too.

Yeah about what you said, in astrology with a chart its adding up different single elements one by one until it points to a larger overall theme. I found it pretty weird too the claim of Bruce Lee being jewish it didn't really feel right, I also looked at his chart as well when I was getting better at it and he had a strong chart with a lot of focus and energetic intensity type stuff. Generally jews won't have stuff like the Sun in the 1st house with a Pluto trine, like I can see in his chart now, especially within a fire sign. That among other things you can notice, pointing to a high vitality. Generally jews won't have any of that unless they are one of the mega cringe ones like Andrew dice clay who pretty much only has a Sun/Mars conjunction in Libra. He was one of the contributors of the "act like a degenerate thug, disrespect and beat up women, it's cool goyim" movement around the 80's/90's. He's a big playdough looking kike, but I don't think could pull off the same feats as Bruce Lee did.

When it comes to bloodlines and heritage in astrology I don't really know, I think it's understood more from spiritual advancement and then astrology could be a guide when your eyes are open. Those kinds of things use event astrology (like with the signing of the Declaration for the US chart, or that covid chart lol) rather than natal, which I still have to learn about. You need the spiritual ability to recognise events which are relevant (like events in past lives for this or events for prominent past family members) and then be able to gauge what those might be doing in the natal chart. Maybe something like the founding of a dynasty or a surname, the date+time a house was built which your whole family might still be living in today. It's pretty intricate stuff. Apparently when it comes to ONLY the natal chart, past life blood ties and other fated things can be seen through the lunar south node and north node. Family members alive or dead who have multiple and/or important planets of theirs aspecting your nodes, will have past ties to you. As for the blood and ethnic things from that it's VERY specific and understood through the developed higher mind. Even Maxine said in the yahoo groups in 2012 or so, you can't predict someone's race by "looking at the chart", it requires more. It's very relative to where you are located as well.
There's also the vertex which is a mathematical point that concerns who you might meet in your life. Hereditary astrology for our level though, mainly resides in the specific guesswork with using multiple event charts and combining their meaning. At an advanced level of spiritual knowledge you are actually looking beyond the chart and into the true meanings of how each planet and stars energies are defining things. That's the God's level of reading a chart.

Anyway, I didn't think you meant any malice here, I actually thought it was kind of cute lol. You should brush up on your writing skills though and not let it get worse or remain as is, if you are going to be advancing while communicating regularly here. :)

Hail!

13th_Wolf said:
sonnenkraft said:
13th_Wolf said:

"Don't connect Final Destination movie with Mercury retrograde" :lol: :lol: thats hilarious
When it comes to Mercury retrograde it doesn't have that kind of influence on an individual directly unless yeah, they put it on themselves. You have to look at the Solar returns + transits to see if Mercury retrograde would be particularly bad for you regardless, at a certain time, because it would add on top of the bad stuff in those charts. Like if you had a Mars/Uranus aspect for one which forces you into work or accidents, Mercury retrograde during that time might make it worse especially if the degree is bad or on an injurious fixed star too. It especially doesn't pay to think bad thoughts if shit like that is going on too.

Yeah about what you said, in astrology with a chart its adding up different single elements one by one until it points to a larger overall theme. I found it pretty weird too the claim of Bruce Lee being jewish it didn't really feel right, I also looked at his chart as well when I was getting better at it and he had a strong chart with a lot of focus and energetic intensity type stuff. Generally jews won't have stuff like the Sun in the 1st house with a Pluto trine, like I can see in his chart now, especially within a fire sign. That among other things you can notice, pointing to a high vitality. Generally jews won't have any of that unless they are one of the mega cringe ones like Andrew dice clay who pretty much only has a Sun/Mars conjunction in Libra. He was one of the contributors of the "act like a degenerate thug, disrespect and beat up women, it's cool goyim" movement around the 80's/90's. He's a big playdough looking kike, but I don't think could pull off the same feats as Bruce Lee did.

When it comes to bloodlines and heritage in astrology I don't really know, I think it's understood more from spiritual advancement and then astrology could be a guide when your eyes are open. Those kinds of things use event astrology (like with the signing of the Declaration for the US chart, or that covid chart lol) rather than natal, which I still have to learn about. You need the spiritual ability to recognise events which are relevant (like events in past lives for this or events for prominent past family members) and then be able to gauge what those might be doing in the natal chart. Maybe something like the founding of a dynasty or a surname, the date+time a house was built which your whole family might still be living in today. It's pretty intricate stuff. Apparently when it comes to ONLY the natal chart, past life blood ties and other fated things can be seen through the lunar south node and north node. Family members alive or dead who have multiple and/or important planets of theirs aspecting your nodes, will have past ties to you. As for the blood and ethnic things from that it's VERY specific and understood through the developed higher mind. Even Maxine said in the yahoo groups in 2012 or so, you can't predict someone's race by "looking at the chart", it requires more. It's very relative to where you are located as well.
There's also the vertex which is a mathematical point that concerns who you might meet in your life. Hereditary astrology for our level though, mainly resides in the specific guesswork with using multiple event charts and combining their meaning. At an advanced level of spiritual knowledge you are actually looking beyond the chart and into the true meanings of how each planet and stars energies are defining things. That's the God's level of reading a chart.

Anyway, I didn't think you meant any malice here, I actually thought it was kind of cute lol. You should brush up on your writing skills though and not let it get worse or remain as is, if you are going to be advancing while communicating regularly here. :)

Hail!

Well, Thanks for the valuable information,i appreciate that . :cool: :cool: ,
I always have spiritual perspective toward astrology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back