Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curses

Azorm

So I had noticed very well that some guys started cursing me yesterday and have no intention to stop. It is really shameful that some if you here allowed yourself to so quickly assume that it's "totally proven" somehow that Shael and I are jews suddenly and everyone who talked to us and who might be associated with us, while i am kinda sure you managed to get almost 0 real info about us two if nothing.

It seems some retards here are okay with assuming that they totally know that someone is an inflitrator over mere post or a two that are a bit off or weird in some way, and they are ready to dig for your personal data like crazy, post it online or share it with whoever, might even try to curse you, spread nasty usually unbiased rumors ofc and similar.

I am disgusted and deeply disappointed at this point.

Shael and I and some people here have rights to question things that we wanna question, it is normal for people to not fit in 100% somewhere especially in larger groups, to have certain doubts, to not always write what other people want to see or act in a bit different way. It actually does not automatically makes someone a kike or a traitor or whatever.

Yes, and I have no reasons to constantly spread rumors around, to gossip, talk behind backs and similar activities like many people are involving themselves into. I saw people acting all friendly with tons of inflitrators here before, and after they got kicked out on force, everybody suddenly talking how they hated them this and that. It was at first - oh good Zola, good HP Mageson, suddenly they ALL knew how something was wrong and they hated them. Naturally most of you just wanted really desperately to fit in, saying whatever.

Straight to the point, I really don't seek acceptance from anyone here nor I need to be popular or something, I actually love to have my opinions and I hate pretending. I actually do have some certain questions poping in my mind after september HP purge here, it's like soo many of useful people and many Clergy members were just trolling or were kikes or whatever, I think it is naturally I am finding it hard to trust blindly everyone here after it. I know some other people have questions too, not like just 2-3 of us are having them.

I actually do NOT question Maxine however, or what is she doing is somehow wrong or idk, nor I am abandoning this path or working against people here. I am an SS and I intend to stay one, and Gods know that and are still with me.

Yes I have received some protection already, so if some of you are really that dumb to curse me over some of those things, I want to say that will backfire almost fully, and idk what will Gods do if you continue.

Some of you also who were in touch in me before who don't want their personal data to be shared are engaging themselves in those things when it comes to me, like I am not ever going to react to that whole situation knowing what they are doing.

Stormblood, you are one arroggant piece of shit that acts all mighty while in reality you would poop your pants in front of most people and would cry over it all for a whole eternity. For years you are damaging me in every possible way almost, working against me, turning people against me and spreading unbiased rumors together with sharing some of my personal data that is left with you. You are acting like a hateful rat hiding around and just inflicting damage anytime you see that it might be somewhat safe. I never tried to do anything similar to you.

With your behaviour you have crossed the line, you are acting like severely mentally and emotionally damaged individual who doesn't understand when it is time to leave something and move on. No reasons to talk in private because I know you will most likely just schreenshot it all and send it to everyone you can. Don't think I will just stay silent and do nothing about it all. You really have some problems dude.

For others here, yeah I understand I am no longer welcome here, I see very well that situation is becoming really severe. Few times before I felt like I should leave forums, fuck me idk why I stayed, tho I wasn't even active that much so far.

I no longer feel the need nor I see why I would stay here. No reasons to sweat about my presence on forums, it will be no more. I am simply too repulsed and fed up with this all at this point. All I was trying to do here is to help tho, but I don't think I should be helping anybody anymore or come back at all.

That is it. Yes you can slander me now. Enjoy.

Azorm said:
Let's all just try to calm down here and do our best to resolve this infighting. While we all saw the drama, the knowledge of people's true intentions is likely not known to all or in its entirety. Even if the full truth was known, there isn't much we can do to act. Only HPHC can ban and he of course works directly with the Gods on important security matters. Speculating, gossiping, or other actions by non-clergy cannot lead to anything conclusive and only seem to harm morale and unity.

Let's try out best to make amends and not accelerate the fighting to the point where it becomes exponentially harder to fix where it may be unfounded or unjustified.

I am not going to beg you to post, but I would ask that you don't leave the forums at least for your sake. Don't let emotional barriers keep you from the treasure trove of knowledge. Going further, there may be people that could use your experience help; people that had no place either way on the recent drama. It would be unfortunate if they were deprived due to something that had no part in.

I hope the situation improves for you and all others involved that were genuinely acting in favor of Satan and SS as a movement.

Wtf is with this drama and shit. Useless nonsense. I don't want you to leave... Then again it's your call to do as you best see fit. Have a nice journey!

That's the lesson you have to learn. We live in a degenerate age. So you know if your going to interact with people even sadly some SS your going to have to deal with it. Either that or just find your little group of people and stick to it you know and mostly to yourself and you will be perfectly fine. That's the lesson I learned.

I should really elaborate or I will have people call me out for this I realized and get mad probably what I mean is I know Azorm is an older soul. She talked to me for a bit a while back. She remembers a better way of living the values people used to live by etc. Many even that meditate have not reached that level of understanding. I do not encourage fighting but growth in people. She is expecting everyone to be on that level of understanding it looks like and that is where she is dissapointed. There is a reason some Demons truly will not interact with mankind at all in our level even those of us with Satan. I think she is finding that out. It really is sad to say this. People should be kind to each other for the most part. Give and take things but not just take. Friends should be there for you as much as you are for them. If people's personalities don't fit they should politely move on but not do anything against another SS. We are a team. We do not work how this degenerate world works. Loyalty brotherhood and strength and honor are good things. Always trying to do the right thing no matter what our heart says or what we feel. Of course it's not wrong to question things or do things a different way unless of course it's something like the affirmations on the rtr or the tetragrammaton thing. Some things can't change or be questioned but most things can be. However that comes with knowledge. We need to advance and learn things ourself. This is what Maxine said on free thought it's not bad but there is a right way too and sometimes it's best to keep that to yourself. Unfortunately many here are just out of the normies world they don't understand the nuances of this yet. So give them time.

I should really elaborate or I will have people call me out for this I realized and get mad probably what I mean is I know Azorm is an older soul. She talked to me for a bit a while back. She remembers a better way of living the values people used to live by etc. Many even that meditate have not reached that level of understanding. I do not encourage fighting but growth in people. She is expecting everyone to be on that level of understanding it looks like and that is where she is dissapointed. There is a reason some Demons truly will not interact with mankind at all in our level even those of us with Satan. I think she is finding that out. It really is sad to say this. People should be kind to each other for the most part. Give and take things but not just take. Friends should be there for you as much as you are for them. If people's personalities don't fit they should politely move on but not do anything against another SS. We are a team. We do not work how this degenerate world works. Loyalty brotherhood and strength and honor are good things. Always trying to do the right thing no matter what our heart says or what we feel. Of course it's not wrong to question things or do things a different way unless of course it's something like the affirmations on the rtr or the tetragrammaton thing. Some things can't change or be questioned but most things can be. However that comes with knowledge. We need to advance and learn things ourself. This is what Maxine said on free thought it's not bad but there is a right way too and sometimes it's best to keep that to yourself. Unfortunately many here are just out of the normies world they don't understand the nuances of this yet. So give them time.

An SS need not worry about curses really. You have the Gods and also your AoPs. I haven't seen anyone call you a jew or infiltrator. As for Shael, he's been acting odd for months now and it's definitely not a 'one time thing' but one can't even tell apart his posts from the writings of those exposing JoS clowns at this point. He might as well have posted in Hebrew (oy vey Goys, disrespect your clergy because whatever men).

No need to leave or anything. People disagree all the time.

Magestein had red flags all the way but many of us chose to trust him and give him the benefit of doubt. I for one assumed English is his third or fourth language.

I also don't understand why you brought Shael into this. Are you two friends or something? I find it a bit odd.

Azorm, it is foolish to leave over something like this, and it is foolish to let such emotional struggles between yourself and others get to you to this extend. Do not let social drama drag you down to this degree, detach from it if it's bothersome. You are letting yourself get sucked in way too much, regardless of who or what is at fault here.

I'm not going to judge on that, since I don't know or care to know what things have been going on between you and other SS behind the scenes, but I will advice you a bit.

First of, be mindful who you associate with, or if you should associate at all. The sad truth is, most association outside of the forums leads to drama and other garbage between SS as people get too involved with each other and do not understand how to respect personal boundaries and how to associate in ways pleasant and beneficial to both parties. I've seen it happen and even experienced it myself. It is rare to find a true SS friend who you can really trust and work with, and with whom you can engage socially without any sort of troubles, misunderstandings and misgivings. If you have someone like that, a true friend, you should consider yourself lucky, do not take that for granted. If you really seek a good friend, ask the Gods to help you find someone like that.

One great friend is better than a few associates who are less than ideal for you, or with whom you simply aren't compatible.

Second, don't let yourself be dragged into such mud, and devolve from reason and understanding to insulting fellow SS over personal differences... Even if other SS have wronged you, try at least to be objective here before giving your own personal judgement. Sometimes two people have their differences, and when they argue extensively about these and are at odds, they begin to detest each other and do each other all kinds of wrongs, sometimes personal differences become so heated people even go out of their way to harm each other, etc, while outside of this personal conflict these people may be completely fine and acceptable people. This applies to SS as well.

You don't have to like all SS, just don't get into conflicts which drag you both down with people whom you dislike and disagree with. If one goes a step too far and begins to cause harm, don't get dragged down into that yourself, report it to the Gods, and ask them to help you sort this out, then do your part and detach from that person and never engage with them again, leave it behind you. Even if you hate them to your guts, at least have respect for the fact the other person is a dedicated SS as well, and understand that even if they are actually idiots and fools, or worse at the present, they can change and grow in the future and become better people.

In the mean time, the other person is also likely doing their duty as an SS as well, fighting the enemy same as you should be doing, so you are still working towards the same goals and fighting on the same side, therefore it makes little sense to hold such strong grudges and let both yourself and them be dragged down into the mud due to your differences.

Then third, because people are immature and lacking in wisdom and understanding, things like this happen when people associate. SS notwithstanding. There's always two sides to such a story, and when there is such a conflict you too have fault in it, if you made no fault of your own then there wouldn't be any conflict, so have some objectivity and recognize your own part in this. You are not required or obligated to admit this anywhere or even to the person in question, but at least recognize it for yourself so you can grow past this too and won't make mistakes that can lead to such things again.

The first step would be to get of your own pedestal and understand your position and your part, and then to understand the futility and uselessness of such emotional drama, so you can move on with your life. It is pathetic to let this sort of thing get in your way and topple you over. You are making a lot of mistakes simply because your emotions have gotten the better of you. An SS needs to be better than that.

Perhaps just take a break and focus on cleaning as well as voiding and detaching from this, then come back with a fresh mind and attitude. To the other people involved in this that read this, all of this applies to you as well, do your own part and be responsible, and give each other the courtesy to move on from this so you can all get back on track and begin to advance again.

Think of the endless insults, drama, accusations and personal attacks HP HoodedCobra deals with. Try to learn from his attitude towards such nonsense. He's still here, despite all of it, and he's never let himself get absorbed in this because he knows better. People should look up to, respect and understand that, and try to apply this themselves.

Azorm said:
So I had noticed very well that some guys started cursing me yesterday and have no intention to stop. It is really shameful that some if you here allowed yourself to so quickly assume that it's "totally proven" somehow that Shael and I are jews suddenly and everyone who talked to us and who might be associated with us, while i am kinda sure you managed to get almost 0 real info about us two if nothing.

It seems some retards here are okay with assuming that they totally know that someone is an inflitrator over mere post or a two that are a bit off or weird in some way, and they are ready to dig for your personal data like crazy, post it online or share it with whoever, might even try to curse you, spread nasty usually unbiased rumors ofc and similar.

Shael and I and some people here have rights to question things that we wanna question, it is normal for people to not fit in 100% somewhere especially in larger groups, to have certain doubts, to not always write what other people want to see or act in a bit different way. It actually does not automatically makes someone a kike or a traitor or whatever.

Yes, and I have no reasons to constantly spread rumors around, to gossip, talk behind backs and similar activities like many people are involving themselves into. I saw people acting all friendly with tons of inflitrators here before, and after they got kicked out on force, everybody suddenly talking how they hated them this and that. It was at first - oh good Zola, good HP Mageson, suddenly they ALL knew how something was wrong and they hated them. Naturally most of you just wanted really desperately to fit in, saying whatever.

Straight to the point, I really don't seek acceptance from anyone here nor I need to be popular or something, I actually love to have my opinions and I hate pretending. I actually do have some certain questions poping in my mind after september HP purge here, it's like soo many of useful people and many Clergy members were just trolling or were kikes or whatever, I think it is naturally I am finding it hard to trust blindly everyone here after it. I know some other people have questions too, not like just 2-3 of us are having them.

I actually do NOT question Maxine however, or what is she doing is somehow wrong or idk, nor I am abandoning this path or working against people here. I am an SS and I intend to stay one, and Gods know that and are still with me.

Yes I have received some protection already, so if some of you are really that dumb to curse me over some of those things, I want to say that will backfire almost fully, and idk what will Gods do if you continue.

Some of you also who were in touch in me before who don't want their personal data to be shared are engaging themselves in those things when it comes to me, like I am not ever going to react to that whole situation knowing what they are doing.

Stormblood, you are one arroggant piece of shit that acts all mighty while in reality you would poop your pants in front of most people and would cry over it all for a whole eternity. For years you are damaging me in every possible way almost, working against me, turning people against me and spreading unbiased rumors together with sharing some of my personal data that is left with you. You are acting like a hateful rat hiding around and just inflicting damage anytime you see that it might be somewhat safe. I never tried to do anything similar to you.

With your behaviour you have crossed the line, you are acting like severely mentally and emotionally damaged individual who doesn't understand when it is time to leave something and move on. No reasons to talk in private because I know you will most likely just schreenshot it all and send it to everyone you can. Don't think I will just stay silent and do nothing about it all. You really have some problems dude.

For others here, yeah I understand I am no longer welcome here, I see very well that situation is becoming really severe. Few times before I felt like I should leave forums, fuck me idk why I stayed, tho I wasn't even active that much so far.

I no longer feel the need nor I see why I would stay here. No reasons to sweat about my presence on forums, it will be no more. I am simply too repulsed and fed up with this all at this point. All I was trying to do here is to help tho, but I don't think I should be helping anybody anymore or come back at all.

You finally learned not to blindly trust everyone here? The only way you would know what you know, is to be involved in talking to others off group.

A few things:

1. Alot here are jews, that will curse you nonstop.

2. Anytime you go talking to others and passing your info around, bad things always come of it.

Despite these warnings, people seem to continue on doing these things anyway.

If our own clergy were jews, what do you think you are going to run into? Then there may be Gentiles in the mix who out of paranoia, begin to attack. If you are protected by Satan, and have a strong aura of protection, this would be little concern to you.

Now perhaps Leaving is the best option till they stop. When you decide to reemerge next time dont let your face out. I doubt they searched like crazy Azorm and found your face. If they did, why did you have pictures with your name?

Azorm has done nothing but help me in tough times. I am grateful for her help and advice. No matter what she feels about me.

Shanti Sananda said:
Azorm said:

You finally learned not to blindly trust everyone here? The only way you would know what you know, is to be involved in talking to others off group.

A few things:

2. Anytime you go talking to others and passing your info around, bad things always come of it.

If our own clergy were jews, what do you think you are going to run into? Then there may be Gentiles in the mix who out of paranoia, begin to attack. If you are protected by Satan, and have a strong aura of protection, this would be little concern to you.

Now perhaps Leaving is the best option till they stop. When you decide to reemerge next time dont let your face out. I doubt they searched like crazy Azorm and found your face. If they did, why did you have pictures with your name?

Thank you for backing me up I tried to tell her this long ago. Not to mention what I said. Unfortunately it may be to the point where physical groups wouldn't even work out right now sadly. There are some good people here and Azorm is one of them. If people are even going to chat with others randomly and just blindly trust and help them without any looking into it they will get this kind of stuff. I learned this long ago sadly and it took a lot of spiritual work to fix something someone did to me in the spiritual who I found out was a Jew. He had me do meditations and look at symbols and stuff I didn't even understand what any of it meant so it was dumb on my part I later learned this when I actually posted for clarification some of this stuff on the groups and some member said that was all binding and destruction not anything that guy said it was.

This taught me that you can't just trust people blindly. Some people may have to learn this the hard way sadly. I know it's not the greatest thing in the world. But most the time these days when people try to make friends both on here and in the real world sadly they will look back and say shit I wish I would have been on my own and alone.

Best thing to do is see if you can actually find one or two people not degenerated to talk to and make sure they are that and are on our side before trusting them with your info or even trusting them to begin with. I never chatted with anyone who is not an established member on here since that incident when I was starting out with the kike. It's just to dangerous. Also he may have even been setting a trap in the physical cause he certainly did know a lot about the area I was in at the time even though he claimed that he was 1000 miles or more away and would tell me to go certain places at certain times for various reasons like "I will meet my soul mate" or I will find something secret. I didn't really do it much but that could have been bad. The one time I did do that the energy of where he had me go to was super weird and strong so I just left :lol: me not know fully all of what he was trying to pull off.

This is why you can't just trust people.

Blackdragon666 said:
An SS need not worry about curses really. You have the Gods and also your AoPs. I haven't seen anyone call you a jew or infiltrator. As for Shael, he's been acting odd for months now and it's definitely not a 'one time thing' but one can't even tell apart his posts from the writings of those exposing JoS clowns at this point. He might as well have posted in Hebrew (oy vey Goys, disrespect your clergy because whatever men).

Magestein had red flags all the way but many of us chose to trust him and give him the benefit of doubt. I for one assumed English is his third or fourth language.

I also don't understand why you brought Shael into this. Are you two friends or something? I find it a bit odd.

We are friends, idk what is considered odd or not for you tho. The thing is I also have some question about this whole situation, especially about what is Cobra doing. But everyone assumed more or less that everyone who has certain questions of a similar nature is a traitor or a kike. I don't think is okay to lash out like that and for everyone to lose their mind if a question or two appears sometimes in our minds. That is all.

I know that Maxine is fine. I got my confirmation on this, and that she is working on advancing her soul more and I also think that we are winning for sure, with our numbers greater than ever, and that we can't lose anymore if we continue with our work. But yes some things are unclear still to me and for some others, why making that much drama over it. I personally don't get this, but I see that some people are sooo emotional about it, that they want to slit throats over doubting anything or having simple questions.

Shanti Sananda said:
Azorm said:

A few things:

I barely have anything online that can be found, I'm not a fool. Shit happens tho in private often, even if they aren't kikes. I still have some SS friends, but some SS for sure can start odd as fuck and start working against you anything soon, out of their delusions or hatred or something.

I think whoever was cursing me has stopped. I guess someone just got overly-emotional and too scared if they were SS, which I think.

VoiceofEnki said:
Azorm, it is foolish to leave over something like this, and it is foolish to let such emotional struggles between yourself and others get to you to this extend. Do not let social drama drag you down to this degree, detach from it if it's bothersome. You are letting yourself get sucked in way too much, regardless of who or what is at fault here.

I'm not going to judge on that, since I don't know or care to know what things have been going on between you and other SS behind the scenes, but I will advice you a bit.

First of, be mindful who you associate with, or if you should associate at all. The sad truth is, most association outside of the forums leads to drama and other garbage between SS as people get too involved with each other and do not understand how to respect personal boundaries and how to associate in ways pleasant and beneficial to both parties. I've seen it happen and even experienced it myself. It is rare to find a true SS friend who you can really trust and work with, and with whom you can engage socially without any sort of troubles, misunderstandings and misgivings. If you have someone like that, a true friend, you should consider yourself lucky, do not take that for granted. If you really seek a good friend, ask the Gods to help you find someone like that.

One great friend is better than a few associates who are less than ideal for you, or with whom you simply aren't compatible.

Second, don't let yourself be dragged into such mud, and devolve from reason and understanding to insulting fellow SS over personal differences... Even if other SS have wronged you, try at least to be objective here before giving your own personal judgement. Sometimes two people have their differences, and when they argue extensively about these and are at odds, they begin to detest each other and do each other all kinds of wrongs, sometimes personal differences become so heated people even go out of their way to harm each other, etc, while outside of this personal conflict these people may be completely fine and acceptable people. This applies to SS as well.

You don't have to like all SS, just don't get into conflicts which drag you both down with people whom you dislike and disagree with. If one goes a step too far and begins to cause harm, don't get dragged down into that yourself, report it to the Gods, and ask them to help you sort this out, then do your part and detach from that person and never engage with them again, leave it behind you. Even if you hate them to your guts, at least have respect for the fact the other person is a dedicated SS as well, and understand that even if they are actually idiots and fools, or worse at the present, they can change and grow in the future and become better people.

In the mean time, the other person is also likely doing their duty as an SS as well, fighting the enemy same as you should be doing, so you are still working towards the same goals and fighting on the same side, therefore it makes little sense to hold such strong grudges and let both yourself and them be dragged down into the mud due to your differences.

Then third, because people are immature and lacking in wisdom and understanding, things like this happen when people associate. SS notwithstanding. There's always two sides to such a story, and when there is such a conflict you too have fault in it, if you made no fault of your own then there wouldn't be any conflict, so have some objectivity and recognize your own part in this. You are not required or obligated to admit this anywhere or even to the person in question, but at least recognize it for yourself so you can grow past this too and won't make mistakes that can lead to such things again.

The first step would be to get of your own pedestal and understand your position and your part, and then to understand the futility and uselessness of such emotional drama, so you can move on with your life. It is pathetic to let this sort of thing get in your way and topple you over. You are making a lot of mistakes simply because your emotions have gotten the better of you. An SS needs to be better than that.

Perhaps just take a break and focus on cleaning as well as voiding and detaching from this, then come back with a fresh mind and attitude. To the other people involved in this that read this, all of this applies to you as well, do your own part and be responsible, and give each other the courtesy to move on from this so you can all get back on track and begin to advance again.

Think of the endless insults, drama, accusations and personal attacks HP HoodedCobra deals with. Try to learn from his attitude towards such nonsense. He's still here, despite all of it, and he's never let himself get absorbed in this because he knows better. People should look up to, respect and understand that, and try to apply this themselves.

When it comes to that guy he got very hateful and clearly obsessed with hating me and working against me, thinking how he has rights to do what he wants to me and that he knows how I deserve it fully, making also weird statements how I am the enemy, how I am this and that, some weird pathetic rumors against me all the time that he keeps spreading around simply because he hates me more than anyone in this world because we had bad synergy and things didn't worked well in the past. For years he is trying to turn everyone against me, as well against Shael more and more, and I tried very well to have respect over someone who has 0 respect for me and is refusing to let old matters go. Years have passed already... I thought he will eventually stop with his bs like any normal person would.

Anyways, I will try not to fight anyone anymore, I will try my best to stay away and not cause much more problems.

I also don't want go be seen as someone who works against JOS because of few people who can't stand me or who don't get me. And me having some questions sometimes about some things and not trusting everyone and everything I see is not that huge issue, I believe, but ok.

slyscorpion said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Azorm said:

A few things:

Thank you for backing me up I tried to tell her this long ago. Not to mention what I said. Unfortunately it may be to the point where physical groups wouldn't even work out right now sadly. There are some good people here and Azorm is one of them. If people are even going to chat with others randomly and just blindly trust and help them without any looking into it they will get this kind of stuff. I learned this long ago sadly and it took a lot of spiritual work to fix something someone did to me in the spiritual who I found out was a Jew. He had me do meditations and look at symbols and stuff I didn't even understand what any of it meant so it was dumb on my part I later learned this when I actually posted for clarification some of this stuff on the groups and some member said that was all binding and destruction not anything that guy said it was.

This taught me that you can't just trust people blindly. Some people may have to learn this the hard way sadly. I know it's not the greatest thing in the world. But most the time these days when people try to make friends both on here and in the real world sadly they will look back and say shit I wish I would have been on my own and alone.

Best thing to do is see if you can actually find one or two people not degenerated to talk to and make sure they are that and are on our side before trusting them with your info or even trusting them to begin with. I never chatted with anyone who is not an established member on here since that incident when I was starting out with the kike. It's just to dangerous. Also he may have even been setting a trap in the physical cause he certainly did know a lot about the area I was in at the time even though he claimed that he was 1000 miles or more away and would tell me to go certain places at certain times for various reasons like "I will meet my soul mate" or I will find something secret. I didn't really do it much but that could have been bad. The one time I did do that the energy of where he had me go to was super weird and strong so I just left :lol: me not know fully all of what he was trying to pull off.

Explain to me what an established member is? One who writes positive stuff a lot? Did not Don do that for 15 years? This isn't too say there are not sincere members, but I would be careful with established.

Azorm said:

So, you finally came out of the closet to libel me publicly, of course without evidence to back up any claim, as no evidence of it exists. It was not enough that you have been gossiping behind my ever since I met you and I was careless enough to share personal data of mine with you too as I did in the past with Shael.

Too bad everyone who has ever interacted with me here knows that I never share confidential data of anyone. So do the Gods too. There are no screenshots and not anything because, contrary to your own little delusions, when I decided to cut ties with you, I actually did that. So, you can tell yourself what you want. Accuse myself of cursing you or whatever you wish. The fact is I cannot be getting any repercussion for something I never did behind your back.

Do you know what unbiased means? I guess your fingers unconsciously knew it when you typed it. Unbiased means "without bias".

Instead of lying to yourself and to whomever you are in contact with about how you are being cursed or whatever, try cleaning yourself up like I told you when we were still in touch, when half of your replies where apologising for your behaviour and the other half attacking me like you're doing now. Start healing those psychological wounds and holes in your aura with Lydia's working, like I suggested you first thing, so you can start functioning properly again. Building a cult around you will not heal you of past wounds but only give you feelings of false confidence in abilities you do not have in the first place.

Or you can keep the circus going with your private contacts but next time it will be our Guardians who deal with it, the real adults. I bet you never told anyone of how I tried to help you heal yourself. That would be too much against your narrative. There is not going to be any repeat of that, as I am not the charity and neither your babysitter. I literally want nothing to do with you, so keep avoiding like you were doing before and like Shael is doing. This forum is not your own personal drama show.

Shanti Sananda said:
slyscorpion said:
Shanti Sananda said:

A few things:

Explain to me what an established member is? One who writes positive stuff a lot? Did not Don do that for 15 years? This isn't too say there are not sincere members, but I would be careful with established.

An established member is someone like Lydia, who is 100% trustworthy and loyal to Satan beyond any doubt, and who has proven themselves to be of significant advancement, vastly above the majority of people here, through posts she made, wisdom she shared and work she does as a Satanist as well as help she has given many over her years with the Joy of Satan. Lydia is beyond any doubt an established dedicated Satanist that pretty much all members can learn from and look up to.

Unlike that dross you mentioned, established members have never done anything or posted anything that was of questionable nature over their years here, there have never been any grounds to even begin to suspect them as anything less than fully loyal and dedicated to the Joy of Satan, and worthy of everyone's respect and attention without question.

Members, especially those of us with psychic ability and greater wisdom than the average member here, have always had our questions and doubts regarding that dross which has since been removed. We have had issue with that thing starting quite a while back, and those of us who did and had our doubts or issues were as a result not surprised at all when the truth was finally revealed in full. Unlike what you say, they haven't been credible for a long time, and much of what they posted had been problematic for various reasons since many years ago, so despite the title that thing held for a while, there were many of us who didn't consider him as an established member whatsoever because he was undeserving of that treatment due to how he conducted himself and due to how problematic and outright blasphemous to Satan and the Gods a lot of things he posted were.

I always discern the words of others without bias and purely through the Satanic eye, to look for absolute truth and to compare what others say to the universal Spiritual Satanic Truth, therefore for me to disagree with a person on important subjects and understandings means to me that person has beliefs which are objectively wrong as I can call them into question. There are members here whose posts and sermons have only been of the highest truth, where there was nothing I could call into question because what they said rang to me as being wholly truthful when read through the Satanic eye. Those members I give special respects to, because I recognize their wisdoms are significant and they have things of value to bring to me and everyone here. I make note of them in my mind and consider them important SS, regardless of if they have any title or not or anyone else's opinion of them.

Anyone who doesn't fit that criteria is not fit to be considered a true established member, even if they might still be great SS.

This works for me because my eye is discerning enough to make such a judgement objectively. Not everyone is capable of that, so it doesn't work for everyone.

Advanced SS are generally on a similar wavelength with each other, due to us all seeking Satanic truth and being very attuned to Satanic wisdom and the wisdom/vision of our Gods, so our opinions on other people and things in general would overlap. Advanced SS recognize fellow members of the same general level, so ask any advanced SS what their thoughts are on this, they would overlap with my own.

You say you are leaving the forums, then you are still replying to this thread. Make up your mind. You could've just retreated in silence and come back whenever.

Azorm said:
VoiceofEnki said:

When it comes to that guy he got very hateful and clearly obsessed with hating me and working against me, thinking how he has rights to do what he wants to me and that he knows how I deserve it fully, making also weird statements how I am the enemy, how I am this and that, some weird pathetic rumors against me all the time that he keeps spreading around simply because he hates me more than anyone in this world because we had bad synergy and things didn't worked well in the past. For years he is trying to turn everyone against me, as well against Shael more and more, and I tried very well to have respect over someone who has 0 respect for me and is refusing to let old matters go. Years have passed already... I thought he will eventually stop with his bs like any normal person would.

Anyways, I will try not to fight anyone anymore, I will try my best to stay away and not cause much more problems.

I also don't want go be seen as someone who works against JOS because of few people who can't stand me or who don't get me. And me having some questions sometimes about some things and not trusting everyone and everything I see is not that huge issue, I believe, but ok.

Hey Azorm,

I was reading this.. and one thing comes to mind.
You are speaking about people cursing you and speaking about you behind your back and pointing fingers. But how do you know it was them? Have you got black on white proof?

Also, if you keep worrying about this, and keep it in your mind you will increase and inflate the issue, and make it bigger than that it actually is. Make an elephant out of a mosquito.
Astrally speaking, you have a negative feeling, and if you keep focussing on it more than necessary, and speaking to every single soul about it that emails you, and you only keep putting more oil in the pit of fire, of course it will explode and come to bite your arse for sure at some point.

And then you can be like 'oh but you dont know how or what this is like' (read the next paragraph) ... but I've also seen plenty of posts from you where you were upset about something, and looking for help. But I think at this point you have to come to terms with yourself, first of all.

In the past I have been in the situation where I thought I was doing good, and being well and this guy comes up to me and says, trying to be my best friend/buddy and all, and tells me 'x and y have been gossiping behind your back' and then shows up with a couple of screenshots.
The first few times, I was like 'whatever, continue on' but at some point I started caving in.
So I stuck with this 'friend' only to find out later he was some kind of mentally insane psychopath.

Also, it may be harsh of me to say this, exactly, because I have been through more or less the same issue, but if people react to you in that way, either YOU are doing something wrong or THEY are just jealous.
The only way to know which of the above is for sure, is to look at what kind of response you get. What are the rumors, exactly?

Because I for a fact do not believe that such a member is jewish to begin with, nor are curses even allowed between SS.

~Lunar Dance out.

Shanti Sananda said:
slyscorpion said:
Shanti Sananda said:

A few things:

You don't have to talk to anyone online and maybe shouldn't established member is someone who is known to be loyal to the Gods and has been here awhile. Don a lot of people doubted him in fact I talked to someone on youtube back in 2010 for a bit who probably ended up leaving Satanism all together based on him (hope she comes back eventually). I closed an entire Yahoo group once I had created that was about doing sigils to help earth (maybe shouldn't have done that I realize now as I was still programmed somewhat by the enemy and was causing a lot of infighting being stupid but am not like that now) as he decided to become a member and since he was HP on JOS groups bad move to ban him but he made it very difficult for me to trust that group he kept calling me pathological and dumb etc on there. So I closed the group rather than ban him for exactly that reason I even felt a little guilty over that as he was HP here but I had my feelings. I had a strong feeling something was wrong with him so it isn't just now. People kept this stuff private till it got exposed cause he was HP. But you didn't see really anyone defending him when he was exposed for this reason. A lot of people already suspected him. I knew some of what he was saying sounded like Communist propaganda cause I actually studied that for awhile but bad move to call out an HP in my mind. I didn't want to be banned or lose respect with everyone here. Same probably with others.

More unclarified crap, attention whoring, and random accusations.

All of this post merely admits, is that you have been using Shael as a proxy to say the things you don't say yourself. Why would "you" be attacked, since you said nothing wrong?

If you walk the path of the enemy, do not concern yourself when they throw stones at you.

I wonder how you or Shael will feel when specific information will make it out. You will not like it, at all, that you defended a kike pterodactyl with a giant beak, and her associates that now have revealed their intentions in full.

Your problem remains with me because you're young and naive. But on my end, I always act with evidence. In fact, due to lack of such, I decided oftentimes to defend you, try to encourage you, genuinely.

In fact, I ignored a lot of evidence by people which was sent to me repeatedly about you specifically, that said you were utter delusional. I even tried to help you copiously. No more this will be the case.

Do remain accusing and attention whoring in the meanwhile.

I am sure since many people are in gossip, they already know what one was concocting [leaving my word to the side of course here, having said everything back then, and people seeing it a few months later by their own mouth].

The other guy Jake despite of being loyal in general, was acting too much like a lazy egotist.

52 posts over 3 years is enough for someone to get the boot, because they don't deserve the badge they use once a year to say bullshit like "Satan will punish you if you don't like homosexuals" with perceived authority. That would be bullshit things one would get kicked out instantly if they weren't Clergy for writing it. That's insanity and not fitting for Clergy of Satan.

We were very worried what this would entail for people mentally to discover such a betrayal, but honestly, if people have been reading the topics of socialism and other bullshit the first character has been writing, and still not understanding something was at least very seriously off, then this means our decision was justified, because we had to do it before people started believing in Jesus and not understanding how we got there.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
More unclarified crap, attention whoring, and random accusations.

All of this post merely admits, is that you have been using Shael as a proxy to say the things you don't say yourself. Why would "you" be attacked, since you said nothing wrong?

If you walk the path of the enemy, do not concern yourself when they throw stones at you.

I wonder how you or Shael will feel when specific information will make it out. You will not like it, at all, that you defended a kike pterodactyl with a giant beak, and her associates that now have revealed their intentions in full.

Your problem remains with me because you're young and naive. But on my end, I always act with evidence. In fact, due to lack of such, I decided oftentimes to defend you, try to encourage you, genuinely.

In fact, I ignored a lot of evidence by people which was sent to me repeatedly about you specifically, that said you were utter delusional. I even tried to help you copiously. No more this will be the case.

Do remain accusing and attention whoring in the meanwhile.
I'm not even sure what they do all day or if they are really that busy. They don't even have their senses open and claim they are in direct contact with the Gods and can see energy. Then they go around just being immature little girls. This is why I don't talk to anyone outside the forums except very very trusted ones.

The funniest thing I've encountered on the forum was when I was randomly accused of having a negative aura with emptiness in my soul and the other time when that guy accused me of trying to hypnotize and curse him by making him read long paragraphs.

I can't imagine how frustrating and irritating it would be to moderate all this as an HP. But thanks to you, we are saved from useless drama and attention whores and can actually get things done now.

Stormblood said:
Azorm said:

So, you finally came out of the closet to libel me publicly, of course without evidence to back up any claim, as no evidence of it exists. It was not enough that you have been gossiping behind my ever since I met you and I was careless enough to share personal data of mine with you too as I did in the past with Shael.

Too bad everyone who has ever interacted with me here knows that I never share confidential data of anyone. So do the Gods too. There are no screenshots and not anything because, contrary to your own little delusions, when I decided to cut ties with you, I actually did that. So, you can tell yourself what you want. Accuse myself of cursing you or whatever you wish. The fact is I cannot be getting any repercussion for something I never did behind your back.

Do you know what unbiased means? I guess your fingers unconsciously knew it when you typed it. Unbiased means "without bias".

Instead of lying to yourself and to whomever you are in contact with about how you are being cursed or whatever, try cleaning yourself up like I told you when we were still in touch, when half of your replies where apologising for your behaviour and the other half attacking me like you're doing now. Start healing those psychological wounds and holes in your aura with Lydia's working, like I suggested you first thing, so you can start functioning properly again. Building a cult around you will not heal you of past wounds but only give you feelings of false confidence in abilities you do not have in the first place.

Or you can keep the circus going with your private contacts but next time it will be our Guardians who deal with it, the real adults. I bet you never told anyone of how I tried to help you heal yourself. That would be too much against your narrative. There is not going to be any repeat of that, as I am not the charity and neither your babysitter. I literally want nothing to do with you, so keep avoiding like you were doing before and like Shael is doing. This forum is not your own personal drama show.
Stormblood is one of the SS that I can vouch for as being the real deal and I can say with certainty that he would NEVER do anything dishonorable or gossiping or backstabbing. He's a real deal SS and one of the few people I respect who has a hardened serious attitude about life. He doesn't fuck around and is very strong in his internal constitution. He has helped me before and he's really a selfless person who wants to help every SS brother in a selfish world so people could potentially take advantage of him (example this drama shit.)

So remember to takeway the lessons of looking out for warning red flags in people's behavior. Do not project your goodness onto others. Most of these people are scheming something in their minds and aren't straight forward like you are. They are paranoid like the jews who believe everyone is out to get them.

Most people think of jews as powerful as they rule our world but in reality they live in constant state of paranoia and hatred and fear. Because they hate themselves, which is why they project their own dross self to others.

Similarly people who hate themselves project that to others who are trying to help them and try to scheme and lie about them. Its usually because of being emotionally damaged. And be wary because all of these people who hate themselves are out to get the good people who want to help others.

Be very very beware of people calling themselves SS and exhibiting these kinds of behavior. They might be simply deluded, or damaged or they could be the enemy or in serious cases they could literally be jews or people working with rabbis.

A lot of people came to this path after a lot of mistakes and one of these mistakes was drugs/enemy programs. This can run deep and be a very big problem to let go of for many years or even decades.

Don't try to attack your brothers and sisters and don't do things you wouldn't want others to do to you. Live a virtuous life according to the SS ideology and don't fuck people over and behave like a rat. This is not highschool. This is not office politics. This is a place of knowledge exchange and information, and doing our duty of spiritual warfare. This isn't a joke that you fuck around with. This is very very serious. The more RTRs you do the more these dishonorable attributes shed off.

slyscorpion said:
Shanti Sananda said:
slyscorpion said:

You don't have to talk to anyone online and maybe shouldn't established member is someone who is known to be loyal to the Gods and has been here awhile. Don a lot of people doubted him in fact I talked to someone on youtube back in 2010 for a bit who probably ended up leaving Satanism all together based on him (hope she comes back eventually). I closed an entire Yahoo group once I had created that was about doing sigils to help earth (maybe shouldn't have done that I realize now as I was still programmed somewhat by the enemy and was causing a lot of infighting being stupid but am not like that now) as he decided to become a member and since he was HP on JOS groups bad move to ban him but he made it very difficult for me to trust that group he kept calling me pathological and dumb etc on there. So I closed the group rather than ban him for exactly that reason I even felt a little guilty over that as he was HP here but I had my feelings. I had a strong feeling something was wrong with him so it isn't just now. People kept this stuff private till it got exposed cause he was HP. But you didn't see really anyone defending him when he was exposed for this reason. A lot of people already suspected him. I knew some of what he was saying sounded like Communist propaganda cause I actually studied that for awhile but bad move to call out an HP in my mind. I didn't want to be banned or lose respect with everyone here. Same probably with others.

Yes ofcourse, you and voice of Enki both bring up very good points. As I said there is ofcourse sincere members. My point was simply be careful and do not get too caught up in others. Seek the Gods, for they are the ones we can trust.

Ofcourse ones such as Lydia should be trusted unless given a reason not too. Also for those who are on the fence, it should be obvious to all, that other clergy never contributed, and it was always Cobra that worked extensively.

Also in relation to energy, many have questioned why they felt and acted so spiritually weak. Whereas with Cobra, it is obvious who the Gods elevated. There are 6 Gods who form a wall around in front of him.

He has taken on the full blunt attack of the enemy by himself, and all others can do is try to dismantle him as well. People need to wake up and realize, he needs our support more then ever. How does HE feel?

Why is it that people can throw their loyalties to random people, but not to the one taking the Helm and leading the whole Joy of Satan?

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I can't imagine how frustrating and irritating it would be to moderate all this as an HP. But thanks to you, we are saved from useless drama and attention whores and can actually get things done now.

There are some trainee moderators here [members] who at the first 2 days of moderating [ I tell them you approve any and all messages except of criminal stuff or other stuff that will get us closed down ] they tell me they don't want to do that job.

That's because of the stuff they read. And one is forced to read it. If one is a regular member, you can tune it out. But we cannot. That's unfortunately why I also have to waste time here as other members have.

Like it's fucking Holocauast Rememberance day and Rabbis are cooking and doing their heaviest curses, but yeah, it was fucking Stormblood who was cursing.

Then these people who throw slander to everyone for no apparent reason will be like, hey, why do ya'll respond. You're dictators/sheep/assholes n shiet.

That's just immaturity as far as I am concerned. My experience tells me it's a mix of immaturity coupled with other factors.

Jack said:
the other time when that guy accused me of trying to hypnotize and curse him by making him read long paragraphs.
I know what you're talking about, and it makes me giggle everytime the thought comes to my mind.

There has been fighting and miscommunication for the past week and the Mercury retrograde JUST started. This month will be difficult hang in there everyone.

Misconstruing things such as public remarks is most likely what pushed you to make this. I call out everyone who spreads dangerous bs. Not just you, not just Shael.

What I cannot tolerate is casting doubt on HP Hooded Cobra's handling of the situation with other members of the clergy. He has done nothing to do deserve that and, as other members already pointed out in that topic, all it takes is to focus internally for answers, when you cannot communicate with the Gods directly. Silencing your mind and reaching deep like Voice of Enki suggested in another place, is exactly how you start developing true confidence in your psychic abilities and how you learn how to use your intuition. Strong self-doubt, self-hatred, paranoia and feeling you're not worthy are all things that can get in the way, but one can push past those.

I remember telling my few private contacts how I appreciate Kikeson still making "spiritual" sermons, yet I also told them I was frustrated he kept repeating some of the same things over and over. And people know I hate that in the same way I hate Millennial-speak in im apps or, in other words, making 1 thousand short messages instead of writing 1 long message.

Regarding Jake's sermon, I never read anything from him except theories about Agartha and "resurrecting fallen angels", as the rest was too heavy with christianity and I had to stirred away from it because I did not came here to learn about how christianity curses us. I already know that. I came here to learn how to advance and to partake in spiritual warfare. With Zola, I had already shared in private how I did not like her pictures because the skin of the Gods in the cards looked grey and disgusting. I already had previews before she posted them on the forum and knew all about her delusional stories of Gods getting in line to be painted by her. I still have them in my email box. Thankfully, we had not talked for about one year already before she was exposed, as I had decided to take my distances, and she has not emailed me anymore. Or I would have blacklisted her.

I hope this topic becomes a reminder that this forum is not a RP website and to keep it as such.

Jack said:
the other time when that guy accused me of trying to hypnotize and curse him by making him read long paragraphs.
Typical Millennial and Zoomer nonsense: can't be arsed to read a couple of paragraphs, so your discomfort must be you're being cursed. It cannot be you're being lazy and have a bad habits. Rabbi Kikestein forbid!

Azorm said:

I will never curse you, or anyone here, I am not even cursing Mageson who is proven to be on the side of enemy, at least now.

I think what you perceive as curses are rather your own issues, plus add enemy who like to exploit the moments of weakness.

If your soul has accumulated a lot of dirt and curses from past lives and you are in the process of cleaning can give that feeling when it is removed and make you too emotional, I myself have experienced it these last two years I'm still cleaning my soul, but it is not necessary to do that type of inmature drama.

Our forum can get full of drama sometimes just slight bickering people maybe think folk lie about how far ahead they are etc but personal attacks should be avoided at all cost we sre all bros n sis in this game of life.

I have fell out with a few boys but made up instantly, it wouldnt be a forum if everyone agreed on everything but dont hold grudges never mind curse our own.

Stormblood a great guy i dont think i have conversed with any idiots on here.

Im never going to slaughter HP(EX) Mage as I didnt know what went on so al refrain from calling him a Jew.

If anyone thinks he isnt still on the forum is deluded could play a game and see who he is but im only not slating him as he helped me many times.

Same if HPHC left I know he wont as he is the one helping satan and us i would never slate him.

I will re read a few of the comments as i wasnt aware of any badblood with our stormblood :D

I like Him so I will defend him.

Azorm said:
Blackdragon666 said:

We are friends, idk what is considered odd or not for you tho. The thing is I also have some question about this whole situation, especially about what is Cobra doing. But everyone assumed more or less that everyone who has certain questions of a similar nature is a traitor or a kike. I don't think is okay to lash out like that and for everyone to lose their mind if a question or two appears sometimes in our minds. That is all.

I know that Maxine is fine. I got my confirmation on this, and that she is working on advancing her soul more and I also think that we are winning for sure, with our numbers greater than ever, and that we can't lose anymore if we continue with our work. But yes some things are unclear still to me and for some others, why making that much drama over it. I personally don't get this, but I see that some people are sooo emotional about it, that they want to slit throats over doubting anything or having simple questions.
If someone behaves like an infiltrator they'll be called an infiltrator.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There are some trainee moderators here [members] who at the first 2 days of moderating [ I tell them you approve any and all messages except of criminal stuff or other stuff that will get us closed down ] they tell me they don't want to do that job.

That's because of the stuff they read. And one is forced to read it. If one is a regular member, you can tune it out. But we cannot. That's unfortunately why I also have to waste time here as other members have.

Like it's fucking Holocauast Rememberance day and Rabbis are cooking and doing their heaviest curses, but yeah, it was fucking Stormblood who was cursing.

Then these people who throw slander to everyone for no apparent reason will be like, hey, why do ya'll respond. You're dictators/sheep/assholes n shiet.

That's just immaturity as far as I am concerned. My experience tells me it's a mix of immaturity coupled with other factors.

When I have established enough trust and credibility would it be possible to apply for a moderator position? I don't expect to be considered for such an important role immediately of course. I think that I would have to prove that I am trustworthy first.

The thing is, I have done a lot of wrong.. A lot of wrong on my journey in Satanism. Things which I wish I could take back but know I can't. I want to be able to right the wrongs of my past and helping the forum stay clean from harmful things would be an amazing way for me to contribute! Also, nothing brings me more joy than being able to help my fellow brothers and sisters.

Please keep me in mind for such a position in the future. I would be honored.

Thank you for your time.

Hail Satan!

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Azorm said:

Stormblood is one of the SS that I can vouch for as being the real deal and I can say with certainty that he would NEVER do anything dishonorable or gossiping or backstabbing. He's a real deal SS and one of the few people I respect who has a hardened serious attitude about life. He doesn't fuck around and is very strong in his internal constitution. He has helped me before and he's really a selfless person who wants to help every SS brother in a selfish world so people could potentially take advantage of him (example this drama shit.)

So remember to takeway the lessons of looking out for warning red flags in people's behavior. Do not project your goodness onto others. Most of these people are scheming something in their minds and aren't straight forward like you are. They are paranoid like the jews who believe everyone is out to get them.

Most people think of jews as powerful as they rule our world but in reality they live in constant state of paranoia and hatred and fear. Because they hate themselves, which is why they project their own dross self to others.

Similarly people who hate themselves project that to others who are trying to help them and try to scheme and lie about them. Its usually because of being emotionally damaged. And be wary because all of these people who hate themselves are out to get the good people who want to help others.

Be very very beware of people calling themselves SS and exhibiting these kinds of behavior. They might be simply deluded, or damaged or they could be the enemy or in serious cases they could literally be jews or people working with rabbis.

A lot of people came to this path after a lot of mistakes and one of these mistakes was drugs/enemy programs. This can run deep and be a very big problem to let go of for many years or even decades.

Don't try to attack your brothers and sisters and don't do things you wouldn't want others to do to you. Live a virtuous life according to the SS ideology and don't fuck people over and behave like a rat. This is not highschool. This is not office politics. This is a place of knowledge exchange and information, and doing our duty of spiritual warfare. This isn't a joke that you fuck around with. This is very very serious. The more RTRs you do the more these dishonorable attributes shed off.

The Gods cannot be fooled. The truth will come out!

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
Typical Millennial and Zoomer nonsense: can't be arsed to read a couple of paragraphs, so your discomfort must be you're being cursed. It cannot be you're being lazy and have a bad habits. Rabbi Kikestein forbid!

The Gods know the truth. Baal deals with infighting between members and curses. Remember that he can be very strict.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Azorm said:

I agree with you 100%. I am actually a member who had an account on the old josministries.prophpbb.com forum and made an account on the new forum(this forum) in 2017 when it opened. The reason I have this new account is because the idiocy that I portrayed on my old account is something I prefer not to be attached to. I spent a long time away from the forum before rejoining and I am not the same person as I was back then.

Anyways, I have interacted with Stormblood many times. I actually once had him on telegram in the past along with a few other SS. He truly is a valiant SS who I hold a massive amount of respect for. Through out interactions he was very patient and helped me a lot. He truly cares for his SS brothers and sisters and I am glad that he is on the forum. He is someone who I believe represents SS values to a tee.

Eventually he told me not to speak to him "until I was ready to take my meditation seriously" as I was constantly "restarting" my meditations. I believe that my interactions with him have helped me immensely and I am grateful to him. He is truly a valiant member of Satans army.

In regards to Shael and Azorm being jews I don't believe this to be true. Back when I was still in communication with SS over telegram I emailed a very well known and trustworhy member, someone who is extremely trustworhy and wellknown about Shael and Azorm asking if they were jewish. They confirmed that Shael is not jewish and I sent them a picture of Azorm that Azorm sent me over telegram and they also confirmed that Azorm is not jewish. In most cases this would be a violation of privacy but I sent the photo to this member for two reasons.

1. I was actually worried for Shael as back then him and I were extremely good friends. We would be in the replies of each others posts on the forums ALL the time. I didn't want a Jewess corrupted someone who I cared deeply for.

2. The person I sent it to is extremely trustworthy. It is not like I sent the photo to someone who had 10 posts. This is someone who many believe could be a ministry member. Obviously the people don't decide, The Gods do. But you get my point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back