Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

pronunciation

shekeb

I need the full and complete pronunciations of these . i would be happy if you post audio or mp3 pronunciation

SATANAMA

and tetragrammaton killing rtr

HAIL SATAN !!!! ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE

Are you serious right now? You have been asking a lot of questions lately which you could easily have found the answer for yourself, But this.... This is just pure lazyness.

Do you see us as some lowly servants that do you bidding whenever you call? Why don't we just do all the meditations for you while we are at it, No need for you to lift a finger or even open your mouth, everything will be done for you right away.

... Just go to the main jos site or go the jos library, All of the info you are looking for is there, Now please just try to think before asking questions your highness.

Here are the pronunciations you ask for.

For SaTaNaMa there is no audio unfortunately. However a member has already given great instructions on how to pronounce it.

Blitzkreig said:
For SaTaNaMa, the S is hissed, the T is more like THZ in pronounciation, where you place your tongue behind your front teeth and try to make a TH sound while maintaining the tongue position.

The mudra associated with SaTaNaMa is: Vibrate Sa with thumb and pointer finger together at the tips, then Ta with thumb and middle finger, then Na with thumb and ring finger, then Ma with thumb and pinkie finger together. This is not completely necessary, but might help increase the effects of it.

The method he is describe is the following

SaTaNaMa- updated method

To recap SATANAMA is pronounced like this.
Inhale
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(with a hissed S. You can see the example of a hissed S in the following mp3 SATANAS.mp3)

Inhale
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(With the TH/ZZ sound. You can see the example of a hissed S in the following mp3 SATANAS.mp3)

Inhale
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Inhale
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As for the Final RTR here is the MP3 file

Final RTR Mp3

Also here are some backup links in case the following links get taken down.

SATANAS.pdf Archive - Explains SATANAS in text format.

SATANAS Mp3 Archive - Explains SATANAS in MP3 format(This is the mp3 the creator of the video used for their video)

Final RTR MP3 Archive

I hope this information was able to help you. If you need anymore assistance feel free to tag me as it appears you are a newer member it may help for you to read the following thread.

Forum Guide For New Members

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back