Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On the siddhis and the mind

Azorm

As an addition on previous topic I wrote, I want go add a bit on the mind and on siddhis, how to activate them and empower them, how to understand your mind better. I am talking simply from my own experiences and from what I learned and noticed so far. It's a bit longer read tho...
Some of those things are easy to find on a main JoS site as well.

Siddhis and the Serpent are usually tied together in many stories and are inseparable it seems. From what I have noticed this is greatly because serpent's energy when it floods the chakras and nervous system, it also empowers part of the brain that were usually dormant. As a result you might experience altered states of mind, pineal gland swelling and releasing nectar that gives off minty and or/sweet taste in your mouth and that goes down to the solar plexus and stomach and from there it circulates through your soul making you feel really awesome and often detached from your surrounding. You might feel like your awareness is expanding, that you are getting wiser and that your mind is as big as a wast universe and you might start merging with things around you and doing some astral projections even unwillingly. Many siddhis can suddenly unblock as well, and they usually do.

At first, usually sexual energy starts giving off parts of it's energy up the spine, and some alchemical processes can start in very early phases of this. As more and more energy is getting released, the more and more soul will get empowered, and chakras must get more unblocked and ready for the final part of the sexual energy to rises up the spine. Then soon after real serpent will be giving off it's energy and will be cleaning the pathway nad nadis, and this can be really nasty sometimes and can feel bad if soul is not ready. Ida and Pingala will be cleaning their pathways as well and will be releasing approppriate amounts of energy as well up their pathways as this all with sexual energy and serpent is happening.

One does not have to be risen however to be powerful and to be able to use siddhis. Some people have natural talents and spiritual gifts that they very early discover and start working on, tho they aren't even meditating really. The truth is that those powers almost everyone has hidden in them to a degree, but with some are weaker and more passive, with some people are heavily blocked, some people just don't get how to use them...

You don't have to wait to become fully risen or a God to start using them and start getting some control over them. Energy of the serpent can touch some parts of your mind that are holding those powers and talents, but you can also keep them more or less active and activate them yourself.

For an SS is the most important to level up their astral senses. This is the easiest way anyways to unlock other stuff as well. Working with the Gods always helps and saves our time.

My first experience with an astral projection was with the help with my main Guardian, Amon Ra. He gently pulled me out of my body and told me that I am being attacked and that I can see the enemy near me. Indeed I found myself walking around something that was still strange to me, was not as nearly alike as the astral realm I was expecting. I easily managed to stop enemies from draining me, and he showed me few easy tricks how to get rid of them, how to project better with almost zero effort, how to sharpen the vision to see details...
I saw him clearly as well for the first time, and he told me what I am seeing is real and that I am indeed projecting out of my body.

Gods can help a lot with all kinds of stuff. Soon I barely could stop projecting around, I had issues with actually keeping my astral body and mind in my physical one. Now what else they told me is to practice, especially to practice working with elements and working to enhance my astral senses. They were sometimes helping me too, sometimes it was just me practicing almost every day, which eventually made me realize that some siddhis and talents can be unblocked often with just devoted practice and motivation, and indeed, that you can slowly empower parts of your mind which you like over the time.

The best is to start with simple tuning in and out, like try to feel things around you, how they feel to you, guess color of the aura, try to touch, smell, imagine how it feels inside, try merging.. Then try it out on people, keep tuning in energies, try to have visions from it. Work with crystals, fill them, empty them, try to attach energies on some other things too, try removing as well. Try simple emotions and mind reading, more visualization practices, mental and astral projection.

Then spam working with elements. Learning basics of how to control them even in the astral is great and will unblock dormant parts of the mind. Feeling elements, learning how to control them, how to manifest them better, this all can take time but it always does wonders. Working with elements is very important and mastering those is important part of becoming a God.

All of the practices over the time indeed will slowly change you and will make you gifted. Some gifts you will find out that you had already in you, some you will unlock in time with practice. The best is to practice every day at least a bit, but even every 2-3 days can mean a lot.

Accept those gifts as parts of you and don't be afraid. They can make your life really easy, but don't get too detached from the reality. Having those doesn't mean you are automatically almighty. Most people tho will fail at first to keep them for a long time if they accidentally unblocked them, but if you try it out and if you have patience enough to work in it, lots of them can stay and you can make them more powerful over the time. For some people it might take longer to notice anything much even after their souls are already empowered, not everybody is the same.

Hope this will help someone and that this will get approved...

waiting for the super rise and better than everyone cause you all sheep shael + azorm incoming.

getting these vibes

anw, jk

Wait, you didn't tell us what Siddhi you have and how you acquired it.

Azorm said:
As an addition on previous topic I wrote, I want go add a bit on the mind and on siddhis, how to activate them and empower them, how to understand your mind better. I am talking simply from my own experiences and from what I learned and noticed so far. It's a bit longer read tho...
Some of those things are easy to find on a main JoS site as well.

Siddhis and the Serpent are usually tied together in many stories and are inseparable it seems. From what I have noticed this is greatly because serpent's energy when it floods the chakras and nervous system, it also empowers part of the brain that were usually dormant. As a result you might experience altered states of mind, pineal gland swelling and releasing nectar that gives off minty and or/sweet taste in your mouth and that goes down to the solar plexus and stomach and from there it circulates through your soul making you feel really awesome and often detached from your surrounding. You might feel like your awareness is expanding, that you are getting wiser and that your mind is as big as a wast universe and you might start merging with things around you and doing some astral projections even unwillingly. Many siddhis can suddenly unblock as well, and they usually do.

At first, usually sexual energy starts giving off parts of it's energy up the spine, and some alchemical processes can start in very early phases of this. As more and more energy is getting released, the more and more soul will get empowered, and chakras must get more unblocked and ready for the final part of the sexual energy to rises up the spine. Then soon after real serpent will be giving off it's energy and will be cleaning the pathway nad nadis, and this can be really nasty sometimes and can feel bad if soul is not ready. Ida and Pingala will be cleaning their pathways as well and will be releasing approppriate amounts of energy as well up their pathways as this all with sexual energy and serpent is happening.

One does not have to be risen however to be powerful and to be able to use siddhis. Some people have natural talents and spiritual gifts that they very early discover and start working on, tho they aren't even meditating really. The truth is that those powers almost everyone has hidden in them to a degree, but with some are weaker and more passive, with some people are heavily blocked, some people just don't get how to use them...

You don't have to wait to become fully risen or a God to start using them and start getting some control over them. Energy of the serpent can touch some parts of your mind that are holding those powers and talents, but you can also keep them more or less active and activate them yourself.

For an SS is the most important to level up their astral senses. This is the easiest way anyways to unlock other stuff as well. Working with the Gods always helps and saves our time.

My first experience with an astral projection was with the help with my main Guardian, Amon Ra. He gently pulled me out of my body and told me that I am being attacked and that I can see the enemy near me. Indeed I found myself walking around something that was still strange to me, was not as nearly alike as the astral realm I was expecting. I easily managed to stop enemies from draining me, and he showed me few easy tricks how to get rid of them, how to project better with almost zero effort, how to sharpen the vision to see details...
I saw him clearly as well for the first time, and he told me what I am seeing is real and that I am indeed projecting out of my body.

Gods can help a lot with all kinds of stuff. Soon I barely could stop projecting around, I had issues with actually keeping my astral body and mind in my physical one. Now what else they told me is to practice, especially to practice working with elements and working to enhance my astral senses. They were sometimes helping me too, sometimes it was just me practicing almost every day, which eventually made me realize that some siddhis and talents can be unblocked often with just devoted practice and motivation, and indeed, that you can slowly empower parts of your mind which you like over the time.

The best is to start with simple tuning in and out, like try to feel things around you, how they feel to you, guess color of the aura, try to touch, smell, imagine how it feels inside, try merging.. Then try it out on people, keep tuning in energies, try to have visions from it. Work with crystals, fill them, empty them, try to attach energies on some other things too, try removing as well. Try simple emotions and mind reading, more visualization practices, mental and astral projection.

Then spam working with elements. Learning basics of how to control them even in the astral is great and will unblock dormant parts of the mind. Feeling elements, learning how to control them, how to manifest them better, this all can take time but it always does wonders. Working with elements is very important and mastering those is important part of becoming a God.

All of the practices over the time indeed will slowly change you and will make you gifted. Some gifts you will find out that you had already in you, some you will unlock in time with practice. The best is to practice every day at least a bit, but even every 2-3 days can mean a lot.

Accept those gifts as parts of you and don't be afraid. They can make your life really easy, but don't get too detached from the reality. Having those doesn't mean you are automatically almighty. Most people tho will fail at first to keep them for a long time if they accidentally unblocked them, but if you try it out and if you have patience enough to work in it, lots of them can stay and you can make them more powerful over the time. For some people it might take longer to notice anything much even after their souls are already empowered, not everybody is the same.

Hope this will help someone and that this will get approved...

The siddhis from circulating and rising the kundalini can be very gradual, and also peak and diminish you back and forth from your regular state of consciousness.

It's also very important to be patient. Once the serpent is risen it doesng mean someone is automatically a very powerful siddha, learning to have the soul, body, and mind adapt to the serpents power is the most crucial part, its gravely important you make sure to keep grounded.

Eventually with patience the power of the serpent can be accessed at will, and makes gradually gaining powerful siddhis much easier.

It can very frustrating, especially if you have physical health problems, as then it takes much longer for the serpent to work with you when these problems hold someone back from the full potential that could be attained from this energy.

The body, mind, and soul must be in good condition to get the full benefits and gifts the risen serpent brings, and even then it takes practice to learn how to use said gifts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back