Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reincarnation (I wonder ...)

APoleWhoLostAlot

I was thinking recently and recalled something that came into my mind seven years ago - a thing about afterlife or reincarnation, or to be more precise - a thing about complete destruction. I've always been quite philosophical since my teenage days, to be honest. I want to ask You is there any way to stop reincarnation without obtaining Magnum Opus? Is it possible, if yes then how is it possible, to destroy your very being, your soul and become nothing - like there ever wasn't even a thought about you?

Destroying your soul is suicidal and suicid is anti satanic. But I think that as I understand all people here want do Magnum Opus and become immortal, but I am not sure do I want it or not, it is because childhood and exploring new thing in childhood is one if the cooliest period in life and maybe I want it one more time. As I understand when SS die he find SS in new life fast?

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
I was thinking recently and recalled something that came into my mind seven years ago - a thing about afterlife or reincarnation, or to be more precise - a thing about complete destruction. I've always been quite philosophical since my teenage days, to be honest. I want to ask You is there any way to stop reincarnation without obtaining Magnum Opus? Is it possible, if yes then how is it possible, to destroy your very being, your soul and become nothing - like there ever wasn't even a thought about you?

Why would you want to destroy yourself? !!

Spiritual Satanism is the exact opposite of what you want ...

If you really want to destroy yourself, to destroy your soul, contact a rabbi

Yes, but such a thing probably wouldn't reveal itself to you because you are on the level of hating yourself and wanting the end rather than the advancement of evolution of yourself. You will only learn the extent of such a thing if you actually can observe it otherwise there is no way to stop reincarnation naturally other than being as weak as you possibly can and keep up the being weak in your subsequent lives like all the other masses of lost people. What a glorious achievement you would make :lol:

Of course that's sarcasm.

Even souls who have come through sheer atrocity likewise those who got massacred in that region of the world (of your namesake) in 1945/6 had to come back to this physical existence. This isn't a torturous obligation. To be able to enjoy nature again in spite of the poor experiences one has is liberation and beauty given from this cycle. We have further chances to increase beyond this samsaric bind and actually fight against the wrongs for ourself and others. The only way really is forward unless you want to be weak, there is no moving backwards and pretending you are dignified, "cool" or strong. The way the Plutonian and deathly themes within your soul work is a balance, not an obsessive extreme of total death towards yourself. You get over this with maturity and awareness.

Reincarnation, rebirth and transformation is present within all things including the beauty of the world when you experience it atop a mountain or looking into your lover's eyes. This is not something to end, and any impulses one has for that are not natural or intrinsic within our people, they are totally environmentally influenced by the jew and other enemy influences at present. It's simply not real, true, natural, any other word related, like Satanic. This meme you have is an illusion of impulse, not really one related to how things actually are.

This idea as a desirable thing comes from xianity, Buddhism and related- the main enemy religions. It's not a desirable thing here at all which is one of the reasons I love this group, I felt similarly once and would be a goner without this group.

I trust in Satan that all you who need to, come to realise about this, my Kinsman.

I don't think any of us will help you with self destruction, but self improvement is another matter.

I'm sorry, I had to form my words very poorly I see it now. A great misunderstanding is taking place here. The things about stopping reincarnation and complete anihilation of your very soul and self is what was bothering me seven years ago, didn't I emphasize it? Seven years ago it happened and such things were all that I desired. Them and revenge. These are not thoughts that are surrounding me now. My questions came from curiosity. Curiosity is what brought me here in the first place.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
I'm sorry, I had to form my words very poorly I see it now. A great misunderstanding is taking place here. The things about stopping reincarnation and complete anihilation of your very soul and self is what was bothering me seven years ago, didn't I emphasize it? Seven years ago it happened and such things were all that I desired. Them and revenge. These are not thoughts that are surrounding me now. My questions came from curiosity. Curiosity is what brought me here in the first place.

Yes it is possible to have your soul destroyed but its a long and painful process. When your soul gets its supply of bio-electricity cut off for many lifetimes, You will go trough something called the second death, In this moment your soul will cease to exist.

But as i said it will be painful, For you will suffer in every lifetime, In the end you will just be reduced to nothingness.

The soul can die yes. In ancient times, like ancient Egypt that was considered the Second Death. When that happens to a person, there is no coming back, no reincarnation and nothing else. Your consciousness becomes nill and your future is gone. This happens if the soul is too overburdened and drained, to where it fully dissipates into nothingness.

It is also something one must avoid, and can be avoided easily with spiritual practice. Even just a bare minimum of spiritual practice in the last few years of someones life can be enough to let a soul sustain itself to their next reincarnation, so in this regard it is fairly easy to maintain ones existence, even if on the lowest level.

HP HoodedCobra also shared a little while back some words from Thoth, that one will never die if you seek the pleasures of life. If a soul is attached to life and seeks to live, then even if it dies and is of weak constitution, it will seek to reincarnate again and keep it's existence going.

When one hates life and detaches from it, detaches from desires and from ego and everything else, is when one effectively kills itself in the truest sense, as the soul will no longer seek to reincarnate, and instead will only dissipate into nothingness.

So for one to live, you must want to live, you must cling to life and seek it's pleasures and joys, then even if you aren't advanced at all, you can theoretically eternally maintain your existence and have a chance in the future to still advance in another lifetime. If one doesn't advance one will eternally be stuck in this limbo of reincarnation, forgetting their past and starting from scratch each life again and again, which usually leads to dissipation if it goes on too long as the soul accumulates more and more dross that never get's dealt with until it crumbles under the weight.

Curses and painful experiences can make this process much faster. Even more so if one ties in to the enemy programs, as these actively lead one to give up their life and soul to the enemy so they can drain them of the meager energy within to fuel their agenda.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
VoiceofEnki said:
13th_Wolf said:

Thanks guys for such interesting and, I must admit, quite fascinating informations. I'm, of course, aware you all focus on totally opposite things here, but I also knew, with your knowledge there'd be answers for my questions as well. I appreciate it. We live in fascinating Universe where both sad and happy, dark and light, wrong or right things require attention.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:

Ya just ask Father Satan not to reincarnate you.

Nyan said:
APoleWhoLostAlot said:
I lolled hard.

Henu the Great said:
Nyan said:
APoleWhoLostAlot said:
I lolled hard.

People should have the right to have their souls preserved instead of having to reincarnate.

Can you imagine not existing? I can’t.

How do you even imagine it? Eternal darkness? There will not be even darkness, there will not be you to experience this darkness. You don’t exist.

You can’t imagine this, because it still takes you to imagine it.

Nyan said:
APoleWhoLostAlot said:

Is it even possible? Isn't it an opposite to Satanism teachings? You know, I wonder why we can't work on ourselves there - in the spiritual realm (because this is where we are untill we reincarnate?) - instead of being born again, again in ignorance because of absence of the past memories. Wouldn't we succeed faster there? Forgive me, I've no clue how things work after death. Do we reincarnate right at the moment we close our eyes for good in our current life? Or do we wait in some sort of place untill our time to reincarnate comes?

Larissa666 said:

How do you even imagine it? Eternal darkness? There will not be even darkness, there will not be you to experience this darkness. You don’t exist.

I think it's because our level is not high enough. Nothing existed since always, am I right? I've heard even the Gods weren't present since always. There has to be something in it.

The you that exists now will cease to be regardless if you reincarnate or not. We are even different people in different stages of our lives. If your life truly feels miserable it's most likely a lack of perspective. I guarantee there is always someone else who is suffering more or who is worse off than you. It's likely they don't even have close the resources you do right now just being on this website. Trying to end your existence will only make each life worse than before and you only have yourself to blame. We all live in the same world with evil looking down at us but doing nothing about it makes you little better.

If you didn't want to end your existence what would you really want? Even helping others out of situations like yours can be very fulfilling. Sometimes turning that misery into a cathartic weapon against your enemies can also be enough to clear your perspective.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
Is it even possible? Isn't it an opposite to Satanism teachings? You know, I wonder why we can't work on ourselves there - in the spiritual realm (because this is where we are untill we reincarnate?) - instead of being born again, again in ignorance because of absence of the past memories. Wouldn't we succeed faster there? Forgive me, I've no clue how things work after death. Do we reincarnate right at the moment we close our eyes for good in our current life? Or do we wait in some sort of place untill our time to reincarnate comes?

My advice to you is you need to read all the JoS. These questions are already answered, go to Dealing With Astral Entities on Library (all the series), link of library in my signature below
Ciao

Nyan said:
People should have the right to have their souls preserved instead of having to reincarnate.

Ok, but that would require someone or something else to sustain you with energy. Reincarnation is not bad, nor is it a chore or something. It is only a struggle now because we have to fight here on Earth. After this fight, things will be much much better.

Azoun said:
The you that exists now will cease to be regardless if you reincarnate or not. We are even different people in different stages of our lives. If your life truly feels miserable it's most likely a lack of perspective. I guarantee there is always someone else who is suffering more or who is worse off than you. It's likely they don't even have close the resources you do right now just being on this website. Trying to end your existence will only make each life worse than before and you only have yourself to blame. We all live in the same world with evil looking down at us but doing nothing about it makes you little better.

If you didn't want to end your existence what would you really want? Even helping others out of situations like yours can be very fulfilling. Sometimes turning that misery into a cathartic weapon against your enemies can also be enough to clear your perspective.

This is wrong, memories of your past selves are still there, but they are suppressed. With past life meditations and through the process of raising the serpent, all these memories will slowly start coming back together. Even though I saw myself in different situations throughout history, I still felt like myself. It’s hard to explain it, but those who did past life regression, and had the waves of past life memories coming at them while meditating will know what I am talking about.

I am pretty sure that every individual has core personality that stays with them forever. Different natal charts and different upbringings and environmental facts through the lifetimes do affect you, but only so much.

Cfecit said:
APoleWhoLostAlot said:

My advice to you is you need to read all the JoS. These questions are already answered, go to Dealing With Astral Entities on Library (all the series), link of library in my signature below
Ciao

I will. Thank You.

Larissa666 said:
Azoun said:

This is wrong, memories of your past selves are still there, but they are suppressed. With past life meditations and through the process of raising the serpent, all these memories will slowly start coming back together. Even though I saw myself in different situations throughout history, I still felt like myself. It’s hard to explain it, but those who did past life regression, and had the waves of past life memories coming at them while meditating will know what I am talking about.

I am pretty sure that every individual has core personality that stays with them forever. Different natal charts and different upbringings and environmental facts through the lifetimes do affect you, but only so much.

What about your abillities? I had a strong artistic mind and imagination on a high level before and now, after being injected with some wrong drugs - or maybe I've been cursed or both - all I am now is a common, grey guy. I really can't stand it. It's like loosing all of your powers. Did they cease to exist or they're still in me and they'll return to me when I die and won't have a material body anymore?

Azoun said:
Even helping others out of situations like yours can be very fulfilling. Sometimes turning that misery into a cathartic weapon against your enemies can also be enough to clear your perspective.

I'm not happy myself, why should I help the others?

Larissa666 said:

That doesn't mean you aren't different than before. In this very life we are changing enough to have completely contradicting views and at least for me I have looked back on things I have written in the past many times and couldn't believe some of the things I had said or the way I said them. My morality is one of the few things that stayed the same but maybe I am quicker to change than others.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
Helping someone with similar problems you are facing could let you reflect and see those challenges can be overcome or aren't as big as you make them out to be. Besides there is reward in itself for making the world better otherwise why would you expect people to be here replying to your post in the first place? It's not like I am getting paid for this.

I could go on about the shitty moments of my life or what makes me depressed right now but there is a life I want to live and a world I want to live in and my focus should be on how I can make steps to get there.

Also you are alive and breathing and even chatting online. Quite a few horrible time periods on earth are behind us(like the dark ages) and I sure as hell wouldn't give up the future ahead after we've already made it past them.

Azoun said:
APoleWhoLostAlot said:
Helping someone with similar problems you are facing could let you reflect and see those challenges can be overcome or aren't as big as you make them out to be. Besides there is reward in itself for making the world better otherwise why would you expect people to be here replying to your post in the first place? It's not like I am getting paid for this.

I could go on about the shitty moments of my life or what makes me depressed right now but there is a life I want to live and a world I want to live in and my focus should be on how I can make steps to get there.

Also you are alive and breathing and even chatting online. Quite a few horrible time periods on earth are behind us(like the dark ages) and I sure as hell wouldn't give up the future ahead after we've already made it past them.

I see you probably never felt the feeling of degradation. I'll use a metaphor here, but it's like you're asking a withered flower to help other flowers to be better than him. This is not going to happen. I live with a rule - you feel good, you do good. I feel like I've been stripped of power, like my wings've been cut or like I've been cheated out of my destiny. I don't know how else I could name it. Seeing someone achieving the exact thing I ever won't would be pain above else. And that's because those people are the very beings who've done it to me, who've brought the state I'm in now upon me. I will never, ever help other people if they don't know how I've felt all these five years and I still do. I'll never help ignorants. Please, don't give me such advices.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
I see you probably never felt the feeling of degradation. I'll use a metaphor here, but it's like you're asking a withered flower to help other flowers to be better than him. This is not going to happen. I live with a rule - you feel good, you do good. I feel like I've been stripped of power, like my wings've been cut or like I've been cheated out of my destiny. I don't know how else I could name it. Seeing someone achieving the exact thing I ever won't would be pain above else. And that's because those people are the very beings who've done it to me, who've brought the state I'm in now upon me. I will never, ever help other people if they don't know how I've felt all these five years and I still do. I'll never help ignorants. Please, don't give me such advices.

My point was you are over blowing your problems and helping others with the same issues reveals the only thing that was holding yourself back was you. You don't even need anyone else to figure that out if you would have some self reflection and let the past stay in the past. As for degradation I had a father who blamed me for everything that went wrong on in our lives and would always remind me I'd never amount to anything shortly before beating or whipping me. It doesn't mean I need everyone to know how bad it made me feel in order to move on with my life or before I am willing to become part of society again. You don't want to help "ignorants" but how ignorant are you? Everyone is ignorant of many things and you aren't excluded in that list.

"18 These bodies have an end;
but they are said to belong to the Eternal embodied self -
that which is never lost and cannot be measured.
So fight, Son of Bharata!

19 The one who perceives the self as a killer,
and the one who perceives the self as killed:
neither of them know that this self
does not kill,
nor is it killed.

20 The Self is not born
nor does it ever die.
Once it has been, the Self will never cease to be again.
Unborn, eternal, continuing from the old,
the self is not killed when the body is killed.

21 The one who knows the Eternal and the Indestructible,
that which is unborn and imperishable,
how does he cause to die son of Pritha,
and whom?
How does he kill, and whom?

22 Just as one throws out old clothes
and then takes on other, new ones;
so the embodied Self casts out old bodies
as it gets other, new ones.

23 Weapons do not cut the self,
nor does fire burn it,
nor do waters drench it,
nor does wind dry it
24 The Self is not to be pierced,
nor burned, nor drenched nor dried;
it is Eternal,
all-pervading and Fixed - unmoving from the beginning.

25 The Self is not readily seen;
by sight or mind;
it is said to be formless and unchanging;
so, when you have known this,
you should not mourn

26 And even if you think the Self is
Eternally born or Eternally dead -
still, you should not mourn it,
Strong-Armed One

27 Death is fixed for those who are born,
and birth is fixed who die;
since such an end is certain,
you should not grieve

28 Son of Bharata, beings have beginnings
which are formless,
and middle states which do have form
and deaths which again are formless;
Why would one grieve over this?

29 it is a wonder that anyone sees this,
and a wonder that anyone else speaks it,
and a wonder that yet another reads it.
Yet even when they've read it,
no one knows it at all.

30 Son of Bharata, the embodied self which exists in the body of everyone
is Eternally free from harm;
so you should not grieve for any living beings"

-Bhagavad Gita, Second discourse 18-30

Larissa666 said:

The parts which represent the Fixed part of the soul in Astrology to my knowledge are the Sun, Pluto and Uranus(for us), and Venus and Mars in rough order of importance. The houses, and the angles in astrology along with the Cardinal parts are concerned with what we have to do with in the current lifetimes. There's a meshing with Venus and Mars because they rule both the Fixed and Cardinal parts so in understanding them, we would understand the operation of reincarnation I think. How it intertwines the eternal with the contemporary.
Also Saturn/Uranus' connection is to do with reincarnation too, in terms of the material side.

The Mutable parts are the changeable details which are usually benign but can be critical for a single lifetime, like Mercury and Jupiter, those are to do with the situation around which one is born in and not indicative of anything eternal on the soul, hence Mutability, ideas, luck etc. Those things are always on the move of time and not Fixed like the others. The fruits on the tree. The Moon is more indicative of the Eternal Mind, Mercury to do with the thinking patterns regarding the environment of the current incarnation which is the distinction of Mutability. Cardinality is the force part, it ties into the Fixed on 3 of the dual rulerships of it's signs whereas Mutability only ties like this, into other Mutable signs. The Moon is forceful in that understanding and not totally fixed, but retains and "clings to" a level of its development lifetime to lifetime like Water, unless this is degraded and damaged somehow, otherwise in development it's Eternal like the awakened Third eye and Pineal chakra in the illustrations (which the Moon rules, Mercury rules the neuter Heart chakra).

Larissa666 said:

This has always been a conundrum I've thought about too.

I think this notion is what the God Saurashtra deals with. The 'closer' part, which is the same as verse 20 above hinting the Self that has not yet been. The unknowable etheric self. The uncreated Soul.

Nyan said:

That's basically a copout though, and not relevant to the Truth. We're supposed to exist. You can only work on your soul if you have a body which is the original reason for what were called possessions. Souls being invoked use the material body of the practitioner to empower themselves. Its even given that many souls on the Astral would do anything to reincarnate. The only reason Satan keeps people there is for Time reasons as in the best point and instance for someone to be born into the physical world, not preserving them forever like a mummy.

It doesn't work on the modern whims of your average person here. Things regarding the astral go in cycles like your washing machine, if your washing machine is stuck your clothes aren't gonna get washed and you'll feel dirty wearing them. This is similar with people remaining in the astral for no reason, but an excuse of "rights" i.e whims and lazinesses.

Residing without a body is basically living in an astral council flat on The God's money and effort. Parasitic. We have bodies so we don't degrade to that level, the Gods only support the souls who aren't open and empowered enough to reside out of their own effort and one will discover then that it is better to have a body than to not.

Time is used properly on the Gods level, not whimsically and "in a faultless fantasy but really in a dirty council flat" world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back