Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lord Pazuzu

Usthepeople666

This is an appreciation post meant for Lord Pazuzu.
Around a year and a half back I was going to the JoS website for the Nth time. This was when I came across the Lord Pazuzu. Ofcourse my interactions with Him havent been breath takingly clear to be honest. But something about Him pull me towards Him and what he represented. For a being of a different Race to look upon us humans as a great creation was something I found astonishing. Does he not know how we are? Does he not know what we have been doing here for so long? Questions like these filled up my mind wherein I started correcting my actions, being more responsible ( atleast trying to be) on a day to day basis. For a person of a different to be cursed by the human race( as mentioned in the Exorcist Movie) but still have faith in us was something I found extremely high of an individual. It was back then when I would trouble him ( maybe lol) asking Him to be my GD or just even a general friend or even an acquintance, someone I can talk to.
What he represents and what he has gone through for us is something I do not have words to express.
Thank You Lord Pazuzu, i dont really know in how many ways you may have helped me but your existance is in itself really beautiful and strong.

It was after interacting with Him( onsided for the most part at that time) that I let go of the heirachy( not that it doesnt exist) but how much a God of the "Other Gods" can change a being. For me it was at that time my warfare efforts got really consistent, strong and focussed for the most part.

Hail Lord Pazuzu Forever

Usthepeople666 said:
Around a year and a half back I was going to the JoS website for the Nth time. This was when I came across the Lord Pazuzu. Ofcourse my interactions with Him havent been breath takingly clear to be honest. But something about Him pull me towards Him and what he represented. For a being of a different Race to look upon us humans as a great creation was something I found astonishing. Does he not know how we are? Does he not know what we have been doing here for so long? Questions like these filled up my mind wherein I started correcting my actions, being more responsible ( atleast trying to be) on a day to day basis. For a person of a different to be cursed by the human race( as mentioned in the Exorcist Movie) but still have faith in us was something I found extremely high of an individual. It was back then when I would trouble him ( maybe lol) asking Him to be my GD or just even a general friend or even an acquintance, someone I can talk to.
What he represents and what he has gone through for us is something I do not have words to express.
Thank You Lord Pazuzu, i dont really know in how many ways you may have helped me but your existance is in itself really beautiful and strong.

It was after interacting with Him( onsided for the most part at that time) that I let go of the heirachy( not that it doesnt exist) but how much a God of the "Other Gods" can change a being. For me it was at that time my warfare efforts got really consistent, strong and focussed for the most part.

Hail Lord Pazuzu Forever

I dont know why, but when I first read about him on the site I felt like he was a friend of mine and felt like he'd be fun to be around for some reason and even thought he might've been my gaurdian when I didnt know who it was at the time

Big Dipper said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Hail Lord Pazuzu Forever

I dont know why, but when I first read about him on the site I felt like he was a friend of mine and felt like he'd be fun to be around for some reason and even thought he might've been my gaurdian when I didnt know who it was at the time

He is pretty cool :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back