Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Specific work in each chakra. Doubt.

StyleCoin

if I do a specific job to strengthen my solar chakra, for example, I use satanama with 216 repetitions twice a day for 40 days, after 40 days I repeat the 27x repetition on my solar chakra, because my chakra repetition has decreased will gradually become weak?

Be careful not to "fry".
Take it easy . Start with 36 reps or as comfortable as you can. And, after the 40 days, you can do 45 repetitions.

No, in this sense, it’s not really like a muscle where if you decrease work it has a negative effect. As long as you’re consistent with empowerment, even if you dial back at a certain point, you’ll still be growing in power overall. The only time you’ll see major drops in power is if you completely stop empowerment.

StyleCoin said:
if I do a specific job to strengthen my solar chakra, for example, I use satanama with 216 repetitions twice a day for 40 days, after 40 days I repeat the 27x repetition on my solar chakra, because my chakra repetition has decreased will gradually become weak?
If you are hable to handle that much repetiotions. While empowering your chakras and soul is good and should be done everyday, what is even more important is to clean and unblock your chakras. When they are clean/unblock they are going to take in more energy and the kundalini process can start. If your chakras are blocked and dirty then the kundalini cannot start to raise.

Eric13 said:
No, in this sense, it’s not really like a muscle where if you decrease work it has a negative effect. As long as you’re consistent with empowerment, even if you dial back at a certain point, you’ll still be growing in power overall. The only time you’ll see major drops in power is if you completely stop empowerment.

thanks for answering, i had this question. :)

StyleCoin said:
No wtf ..... and why satanama Wich is more of a lunar/watery aspect ? Just wait till sun leaves it’s detriment then u can use suryae for forty days it’s effective u can do even 30 reps with noticeable results don’t go ape shit with 216 what’s the rush ? I doubt any practitioner on this path and the occult achieves anything thru rushing this path can be a long but rewarding road the methods on jos is effective in strengthening the chakras for me personally suryae mantra on my solar plexus has been most powerful ... for me personally satanas and satanama have different functions suryae while focus on solar plexus strengthens it done and dusted mate

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back