Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeking Confirmation or am I just going insane?

NameHere

Hello.

First of all I wanted to say that I was viewing my chart at the end of last year and I noted that in my solar return chart for this year I had the possibility of going insane due to few planets, so that is why I am creating this post.

Now, to the second of all.

Lately I've been feeling like I am being under constant surveillance (spiritually wise) from the enemy and the horrible energy seems to be emitting from the dining room that is across from my room.
I feel like every time I step foot there I feel like my aura is receiving hits that I sort of feel, but my aura nullifies the worst attacks. I feel safer in my room, maybe because I meditate in it constantly, I have no idea.

The other thing I constantly feel is like I am being provoked or laughed at or whatever the feeling is like and I keep "seeing" some shadowy and grey like blobs here and there and when I look away it looks like I am looking at a grey from the corner of my eye standing at the dining room exit and my room doorway.

I also wanted to mention that I just did a banishing ritual at the dining room and the energy IMMEDIATELY dissipated and went away, yet I feel like that energy is still somewhere in the distance.

So I am just seeking some form of confirmation that I am indeed sensing the enemy there or if this is all in my head and I am going nuts...

If I am indeed going nuts, does anyone have any suggestions how I can nullify or at least subside these planetary negative transits?

I have cut down a few of the meditations due to burning myself heavily and it seems to help, but still..
I really hope I am not going insane..

Regardless, thanks.
HAIL SATAN!

One only looses their mind if they let themselves.

Grounding is very important, you must remember to stay grounded in reality and not lose sight of yourself, no matter what strange things you may experience, regardless whether those are caused by yourself, by paranoia or by the enemy or anything else.

When you feel your mind slipping away or your thoughts overwhelming you, take a moment to void your thoughts.

Focus yourself on the forefront of your mind, and let all other confusing thoughts move past, if you get distracted by anything, being your attention back to the front of you body and continue to let your thoughts empty out from your consciousness.

Most experiences like you described are caused by the mind itself, rather than actual enemy attacks. Even if it is an enemy attack, there is no need to be overly worried or let it scare you.

So what if some reptile or other strange alien thing tries to spy on you and mess with you? You are a Satanist, such things are easily overcome by vibrating some runes or other vibrations, visualizing blue fire cleansing the room, or in a difficult case, by calling upon the Gods, our friends and allies who watch over us SS.

Enemy attacks can be debilitating and annoying, but rather than let it get to you, just deal with it like taking out the trash.

It’s annoyance, but nothing worth loosing your mind over. Those entities are just garbage piling up in front of your house, so just scoop it away with the spiritual means you have available. Give them the proverbial middle finger (or literal if you like) and don’t give them any power over you.

Don’t consider them anything more than garbage to be dealt with, and instead of focusing on them rather focus on the pleasant feeling of having removed that garbage and having cleaned the house after dealing with them.

Transits coming up only make it more important to remember to stay grounded and stay confident in yourself, always keep bringing your thoughts back to the front of your mind if they slip and keep pulling your mind back to the ground (you can visualize anchoring yourself to your feet for example, this has helped me in times when I was new and struggling with an overly active imagination).

For vibrations, you can use Thurisaz against any entities that bother you, you can use Surya to clean yourself and fill the room with golden light to remove any negative influence around you, you can use Vinasa for banishing (make sure to evoke the energy and not invoke it).

Look at the page on the JoS about banishing and about void meditation. They might be very basic things, but they are very important, void especially to remain grounded and not loose sight of oneself.

After you do banishing, or any other methods, you must be strongly convinced that it works and that the things which you banished are completely and totally gone.

Do not have doubts and do not let other feelings confuse you, know that your banishing effectively dearth with the issue and that it is now well and truly gone to never return.

There are also other methods, such as you can use yoga to help ground yourself (I don’t have enough knowledge and experience on Yoga to advice on that), or work with the Earth element, also you could work with the energy of Taurus to ground yourself and keep yourself focused.

You can also look into using planetary energy (vibrating the mantra of the said planet for a set amount of reps) or a planetary square to offset this, to boost planets that offset the ones transiting.

Also make sure to have a strong AoP, this always protects you in a very general sense and helps keep you safe under the pressure of negative planetary transits.

NameHere said:
It's really nothing to worry about either way. I assume the chart you are hinting at involves neptune influences. In that case, generally this means that average things will be blown out of proportion making you afraid. So the way to deal with this is just to be aware of that and stop yourself when you get too scared or paranoid.

If you feel bad energies and a banishing ritual helps you, then go for it. Remember that it's never just "all in your head", that's impossible even for an insane person. In reality there always is something, but for insane people that is then blown way out of proportion and leads to crazy fantasies and the like. Just consciously remind yourself to stay calm and it will be fine. Keep up the AoP.

You shouldn't be freaking out, that will not help you. As Thoth has said, fear is an obstacle in spirituality. Having a common sense and knowing when to back off is important, but freaking out every time something weird or new happens especially if you are trying to advance here can only set you back.

Most likely you are simply opening to the astral, there are lots of weird things there to see, but sometimes you also can fail to fully see shapes to the details, so you might be seeing something a bit else for a while. As well as hearing things from the astral, most people even who think that they are open they need to practice for years and years straight to hear things properly there, even if they have some talent. Being afraid of it all once you open up a bit and not trying to get past a certain point and practice this more ofc means you will be stuck and will revert back.

Also if enemies are harrassing you, find a way to fight them off. You can be creative, kill them or shoo them off in a way you can, and ofc try to make your aura stronger and to repel it all better. You can literally hold the entity that is near you and burn it with fire, or slice it with something but feel them disappearing and getting weaker. You can also simply ignore, try to stay grounded, avoid right side of the brain activities and things for a while too until you don't feel those attacks anymore.

Then those bad transits are to be dealt with, don't let them beat you up completely. You supposed to find a way to deal with it better. With insanity if you really start suffering from it, unblock crown chakra, heal it together with 6th chakra ( you can use Satanama for both of them), then gradually add some work on your male chakras, especially on base chakra which gives you more grounding when stronger and cleaner.

NameHere said:
Hello.

First of all I wanted to say that I was viewing my chart at the end of last year and I noted that in my solar return chart for this year I had the possibility of going insane due to few planets, so that is why I am creating this post.

Now, to the second of all.

Lately I've been feeling like I am being under constant surveillance (spiritually wise) from the enemy and the horrible energy seems to be emitting from the dining room that is across from my room.
I feel like every time I step foot there I feel like my aura is receiving hits that I sort of feel, but my aura nullifies the worst attacks. I feel safer in my room, maybe because I meditate in it constantly, I have no idea.

The other thing I constantly feel is like I am being provoked or laughed at or whatever the feeling is like and I keep "seeing" some shadowy and grey like blobs here and there and when I look away it looks like I am looking at a grey from the corner of my eye standing at the dining room exit and my room doorway.

I also wanted to mention that I just did a banishing ritual at the dining room and the energy IMMEDIATELY dissipated and went away, yet I feel like that energy is still somewhere in the distance.

So I am just seeking some form of confirmation that I am indeed sensing the enemy there or if this is all in my head and I am going nuts...

If I am indeed going nuts, does anyone have any suggestions how I can nullify or at least subside these planetary negative transits?

I have cut down a few of the meditations due to burning myself heavily and it seems to help, but still..
I really hope I am not going insane..

Regardless, thanks.
HAIL SATAN!

Void, aura of protection, and Yoga. This will ground you.

VoiceofEnki said:

Grounding is very important, you must remember to stay grounded in reality and not lose sight of yourself, no matter what strange things you may experience, regardless whether those are caused by yourself, by paranoia or by the enemy or anything else.

When you feel your mind slipping away or your thoughts overwhelming you, take a moment to void your thoughts.

Focus yourself on the forefront of your mind, and let all other confusing thoughts move past, if you get distracted by anything, being your attention back to the front of you body and continue to let your thoughts empty out from your consciousness.

Most experiences like you described are caused by the mind itself, rather than actual enemy attacks. Even if it is an enemy attack, there is no need to be overly worried or let it scare you.

So what if some reptile or other strange alien thing tries to spy on you and mess with you? You are a Satanist, such things are easily overcome by vibrating some runes or other vibrations, visualizing blue fire cleansing the room, or in a difficult case, by calling upon the Gods, our friends and allies who watch over us SS.

Enemy attacks can be debilitating and annoying, but rather than let it get to you, just deal with it like taking out the trash.

It’s annoyance, but nothing worth loosing your mind over. Those entities are just garbage piling up in front of your house, so just scoop it away with the spiritual means you have available. Give them the proverbial middle finger (or literal if you like) and don’t give them any power over you.

Don’t consider them anything more than garbage to be dealt with, and instead of focusing on them rather focus on the pleasant feeling of having removed that garbage and having cleaned the house after dealing with them.

Transits coming up only make it more important to remember to stay grounded and stay confident in yourself, always keep bringing your thoughts back to the front of your mind if they slip and keep pulling your mind back to the ground (you can visualize anchoring yourself to your feet for example, this has helped me in times when I was new and struggling with an overly active imagination).

For vibrations, you can use Thurisaz against any entities that bother you, you can use Surya to clean yourself and fill the room with golden light to remove any negative influence around you, you can use Vinasa for banishing (make sure to evoke the energy and not invoke it).

Look at the page on the JoS about banishing and about void meditation. They might be very basic things, but they are very important, void especially to remain grounded and not loose sight of oneself.

After you do banishing, or any other methods, you must be strongly convinced that it works and that the things which you banished are completely and totally gone.

Do not have doubts and do not let other feelings confuse you, know that your banishing effectively dearth with the issue and that it is now well and truly gone to never return.

There are also other methods, such as you can use yoga to help ground yourself (I don’t have enough knowledge and experience on Yoga to advice on that), or work with the Earth element, also you could work with the energy of Taurus to ground yourself and keep yourself focused.

You can also look into using planetary energy (vibrating the mantra of the said planet for a set amount of reps) or a planetary square to offset this, to boost planets that offset the ones transiting.

Also make sure to have a strong AoP, this always protects you in a very general sense and helps keep you safe under the pressure of negative planetary transits.

This is good advice for anyone who feels too over-active spiritually with bothersome visions. I was told to do the same thing by Satan, keeping my attention at the front of my body. Focusing energy out of the crown by putting attention to just above the head and willing it out if it’s stubborn, circulating energy back down through the front to the base and out the feet into the ground and drawing a strong connection to the earth, secondarily to these focusing energy out of the shoulders through the hands. This is in the case of an overcharge causing the issue, if not overcharged then keeping the energy in the body and circulating it properly is also helpful. Any focus on the back seems to be a subconscious focus and taps into the subconscious/unruly part of the mind if a person isn’t trained. Also where heavy psychic experiences can occurr.

VoiceofEnki said:

Thank you.

Things have been going better since that banishment ritual and decreasing the number of meditations I do per day because I was burning myself out.

Also, those attacks increased and sometimes increase during the time I am in the middle of the RTR, but I just ignore them and they go away.

Shael said:
NameHere said:
It's really nothing to worry about either way. I assume the chart you are hinting at involves neptune influences. In that case, generally this means that average things will be blown out of proportion making you afraid. So the way to deal with this is just to be aware of that and stop yourself when you get too scared or paranoid.

If you feel bad energies and a banishing ritual helps you, then go for it. Remember that it's never just "all in your head", that's impossible even for an insane person. In reality there always is something, but for insane people that is then blown way out of proportion and leads to crazy fantasies and the like. Just consciously remind yourself to stay calm and it will be fine. Keep up the AoP.

Thank you!!
I changed the 2nd AoP affirmation and rune yesterday and I feel generally much better actually.

Azorm said:
You shouldn't be freaking out, that will not help you. As Thoth has said, fear is an obstacle in spirituality. Having a common sense and knowing when to back off is important, but freaking out every time something weird or new happens especially if you are trying to advance here can only set you back.

Most likely you are simply opening to the astral, there are lots of weird things there to see, but sometimes you also can fail to fully see shapes to the details, so you might be seeing something a bit else for a while. As well as hearing things from the astral, most people even who think that they are open they need to practice for years and years straight to hear things properly there, even if they have some talent. Being afraid of it all once you open up a bit and not trying to get past a certain point and practice this more ofc means you will be stuck and will revert back.

Also if enemies are harrassing you, find a way to fight them off. You can be creative, kill them or shoo them off in a way you can, and ofc try to make your aura stronger and to repel it all better. You can literally hold the entity that is near you and burn it with fire, or slice it with something but feel them disappearing and getting weaker. You can also simply ignore, try to stay grounded, avoid right side of the brain activities and things for a while too until you don't feel those attacks anymore.

Then those bad transits are to be dealt with, don't let them beat you up completely. You supposed to find a way to deal with it better. With insanity if you really start suffering from it, unblock crown chakra, heal it together with 6th chakra ( you can use Satanama for both of them), then gradually add some work on your male chakras, especially on base chakra which gives you more grounding when stronger and cleaner.

I'm not trying to freak out like a crazy person, I just happen to jump at things that happen unexpectedly or all of a sudden.
Don't tell you don't sometimes freak out when something out of nowhere happens before you calm yourself.
Like a cat jumping down from somewhere or a dog running out from somewhere all suddenly. Just an example.
But yes, you are right.

Thank you for the advices. I was unsure of what to do EXACTLY, but now I am going to be more understanding!

Shanti Sananda said:
Void, aura of protection, and Yoga. This will ground you.

Thanks!

Sundara said:
VoiceofEnki said:

This is good advice for anyone who feels too over-active spiritually with bothersome visions. I was told to do the same thing by Satan, keeping my attention at the front of my body. Focusing energy out of the crown by putting attention to just above the head and willing it out if it’s stubborn, circulating energy back down through the front to the base and out the feet into the ground and drawing a strong connection to the earth, secondarily to these focusing energy out of the shoulders through the hands. This is in the case of an overcharge causing the issue, if not overcharged then keeping the energy in the body and circulating it properly is also helpful. Any focus on the back seems to be a subconscious focus and taps into the subconscious/unruly part of the mind if a person isn’t trained. Also where heavy psychic experiences can occurr.

Very interesting, thank you!

About the grounding part and connection with earth. When it's summer time here I really love walking barefoot be it on the soil or anywhere else (in my backyard) and I feel like I'm really connecting with the Earth, does this count as connecting with the Earth element in yourself or?

-----

Thank you all for the answers and I apologize for the late responses!

HAIL SATAN!!

About the grounding part and connection with earth. When it's summer time here I really love walking barefoot be it on the soil or anywhere else (in my backyard) and I feel like I'm really connecting with the Earth, does this count as connecting with the Earth element in yourself or?

-----

HAIL SATAN!!
[/quote]

If this is happening on a mental/spiritual level it has to be taken care of the same way. It does help to have feet on the ground outside, but to gain stability energy should be focused through the feet.

Sundara said:

-----

HAIL SATAN!!

If this is happening on a mental/spiritual level it has to be taken care of the same way. It does help to have feet on the ground outside, but to gain stability energy should be focused through the feet.
[/quote]

Understood, thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

Sundara said:

-----

HAIL SATAN!!

[/quote]

Exactly, you dont fix losing it spiritually, by more spiritual stuff. Remember Maxine sermon about, taking a break from spiritual stuff. Never grounding, doing physical stuff, constant spirituality, leads to insanity.

Just think of the attributes of the sign Pisces.

Shanti Sananda said:
Sundara said:

-----

HAIL SATAN!!

Exactly, you dont fix losing it spiritually, by more spiritual stuff. Remember Maxine sermon about, taking a break from spiritual stuff. Never grounding, doing physical stuff, constant spirituality, leads to insanity.

[/quote]

Yeah, that’s one of other reasons for spiritual insanity. It’s good to always have all bases covered.

Shanti Sananda said:
Sundara said:

-----

HAIL SATAN!!

[/quote]

Thank you for this!

And sorry for the late reply.

Sundara said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Sundara said:

-----

HAIL SATAN!!

Yeah, that’s one of other reasons for spiritual insanity. It’s good to always have all bases covered.
[/quote]

Got it, thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!

NameHere said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Sundara said:

-----

HAIL SATAN!!

Thank you for this!

And sorry for the late reply.

Sundara said:
Shanti Sananda said:

[/quote]

Got it, thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!
[/quote]

If someone is losing it spiritually due to an energetic imbalance, or inability to focus on anything else as the nature of strong energy can sometimes cause obsessiveness, it is still important to take care of the spiritual side and slowly work your way out. It can’t go from 0 to 100 to 0 again all at once. It’s important to stay grounded and keep a grip on reality and not let the spirituality over blend with actual reality. In these cases a person should set aside time for balancing exercises, grounding, and then forgetting to the best of their ability about spiritual stuff. You definitely can fix spiritual insanity with spiritual methods but definitely not strictly spiritual methods. It takes frontal/conscious effort too. Disciplined mind. Willpower. The self. A person can really get carried away in the astral and lose themselves once those abilities appear through meditation. It’s analogous to an ocean, raw consciousness, it’s the subconscious that is associated with Neptune and such, also where a lot of psychic experiences are. It has no direction, we have to give it direction, we dictate what this all is to us and so on. Third chakra is also associated with intelligence. A strong solar chakra can assist in grounding too. A solar chakra needs to be empowered to deal with the mind. Also, doing things revolving around the solar chakra. Exercise, fun, living in general. Just gotta live and keep on swimming.

Sundara said:
If someone is losing it spiritually due to an energetic imbalance, or inability to focus on anything else as the nature of strong energy can sometimes cause obsessiveness, it is still important to take care of the spiritual side and slowly work your way out. It can’t go from 0 to 100 to 0 again all at once. It’s important to stay grounded and keep a grip on reality and not let the spirituality over blend with actual reality. In these cases a person should set aside time for balancing exercises, grounding, and then forgetting to the best of their ability about spiritual stuff. You definitely can fix spiritual insanity with spiritual methods but definitely not strictly spiritual methods. It takes frontal/conscious effort too. Disciplined mind. Willpower. The self. A person can really get carried away in the astral and lose themselves once those abilities appear through meditation. It’s analogous to an ocean, raw consciousness, it’s the subconscious that is associated with Neptune and such, also where a lot of psychic experiences are. It has no direction, we have to give it direction, we dictate what this all is to us and so on. Third chakra is also associated with intelligence. A strong solar chakra can assist in grounding too. A solar chakra needs to be empowered to deal with the mind. Also, doing things revolving around the solar chakra. Exercise, fun, living in general. Just gotta live and keep on swimming.

This is correct. I was about to post regarding this, how spiritual insanity can be fixed with spiritual methods as well, and how taking a break from spirituality totally is wrong and should never be done by anyone.

At most one can tone it down for a period and focus on grounding practices or activities to pull a person back to reality and prevent from from losing their grip on it.

What you said Sundara is very true.

As a side note, do try to split your posts up into paragraphs, a wall of text like that is unpleasant to read, and some people will skip over the message because of it. You have a lot of good things to share, but often I see you post long uninterrupted walls of text like this, which are a little jarring to get through.

Let the gems you have to share display themselves, rather than require the reader to sort through the box of gems placed on their lap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back