Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To Clergy: Donations, but what I earn is coming from Israel.

Satanic Path

I put myself on Fiverr.
I already was once, and It can really pay you.
Fiverr is from Israel.
But it is the biggest freelance community.
You are not irrational or communist: money is important, money in needed, and xians have many.
It is just a thing I can do towards Satanism, or you.
And honestly, I was feeling quite a fool donating one dollar at a time, and now that my 10 dollars ended, I have the possibility to do something else.
What is wrong with recognising people for their good? Nothing, to me. And you do good.
You not only do good to the community, the planet as a whole, but to singular individuals.
Yes, I do my rituals, and that is great, but If I have the chance to help in a different way, why shouldn't I do it?
And no, I am not forced in any way in this, it is just natural, as natural as giving money to the homelesses.
Will you accept the money I earn through a goddamn jewish platform?
Is that moral, or honest, or good?
Is that dirty money?
And yes, they do take 20% of what you earn.
But now let me talk you about my service: ******
But it can turn out to be a nice amount of money.
100 dollars a week, take that off 20%.
So yes, I'll be paying jews with my own work, so I don't know how right this can be to Maxine, or Cobra.
I know, it won't be a lot, but I see this as a beginning.
It is certainly more than a goddamn dollar.
And if that is not moral, well I'll have to wait my actual job, but money will be given the same, but by a longer period of time.
But salaries here are not this big and fair. A football player earns more than a doctor healing cancer. A slut on tv earns more than people who actually are capable of things. ( Italian members, you know the people on our national tv, all of them, and share my same hatred)
So, will you accept it? From Israel? If this is wrong, I'll find something else.
And no, I'm stupid, I thought about that word: a Nazi, Gentile, Satanist boy working in an Israely community...it is -----hypocritical and deceitful-------.

Do not write what you are doing.

No, that is not dirty money or anything like that. Most people are already on "Jewish" platforms, simply, because they own the planet and it's financial lines are mostly taken over. Do what you have to do.

From now on, part of this will be done through Bitcoin, so you might want to wait a bit. I'll explain more details when other things are addressed.

Satanic Path said:
Its honestly sad you're even considering this. It doesnt fucking matter where your money comes from as long as what you do is ethical. Anyone who thinks they can or should try to 100% avoid anything jewish in this day and age is just retarded.

A boycott of these things may happen eventually, but right now its many years too early for that.

The enemy takes 95 to 20 percent of what you earn always. That's how it has worked since the tithe crap of the Catholic Church. Nothing changes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No, that is not dirty money or anything like that. Most people are already on "Jewish" platforms, simply, because they own the planet and it's financial lines are mostly taken over. Do what you have to do.

From now on, part of this will be done through Bitcoin, so you might want to wait a bit. I'll explain more details when other things are addressed.

Thanks. Yes, I'm so naive and never careful about what I say.
Guess what, I thought Bitcoin were already out of fashion. Well, I am wrong.
Thank you for censoring it...really...my blunders, they are unbelievable. And even if I shouldn't, I am laughing so bad.
All the issue came from my over-thinking.
Thanks Cobra.
Hail Satan!

Karnonnos said:
The enemy takes 95 to 20 percent of what you earn always. That's how it has worked since the tithe crap of the Catholic Church. Nothing changes.

I never paid attention to it.
If it were a Gentile Healty thing, then giving 20% of my earnings wouldn't have mattered.
But would a Gentile ever ask for 20%?
But what do the say: Oh goyyy, we give you the mean to earn, the platform, you have be thankful for it.
Which is not irrational, but 20% is a bit much. It stinks. Everything coming from a jew stinks.
From 100 dollars, you get 86 out of it.
Customers are not paying pedos and rabbis who lick the blood off from a newborn's circumcised penis...I am new to this. Yes, I am learning about jewish culture and religion, but some things are not said.
Let's not talk about their meditations...or the jewish blogs who provide for them...but what can you expect from beasts? Not good, of course.
Nietzsche, wish he were here. Tesla too....<< Miss, never trust a Jew.>>

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Bad luck. I have bad luck.
The programmer didn't want to confess it at first.
I will have to write about incest. Yes, my skills could, but not my mind.
And this is wrong. Very wrong to me. If I want to fight against pedophilia, I feel I shouldn't do this too.
Why weirdos exist? What mind could think of doing these things?
Yes, these are DIRTY money. I could get the same dirty money by going on the street to sell drugs.
It ruins people in the same way.
It is dishonour to a family. Abomination.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back