Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About my blood Father.

Username

Dear HP,
It has been more than a year since my Father passed away. He left the world before I dedicated. It had always been my mind that the demons of hell would take care of him in the astral world yet only now I realise that I have not done anything for him or confirmed where he is. He was a devout believer of hindu gods and God Shiva.
I know that you are busy but Could you please spare a few sentences to intruct me what to do ?
Should I summon Demon to guide him ? Should I start sending energy to him after foundation ? How can I know if he is really protected by Sir Satan ?
A few sentence answer would suffice.

Username said:
Dear HP,
He was a devout believer of hindu gods and God Shiva.
I know that you are busy but Could you please spare a few sentences to intruct me what to do ?
Should I summon Demon to guide him ? Should I start sending energy to him after foundation ? How can I know if he is really protected by Sir Satan ?

I’m not a High Priest and I’m still learning but I think I can give you a little clue about this.

Firstly, my condolences, may he rest in peace. Now, I think that is enough if you contact Father Satan to guide him, you can as well seek help from Anubis. I would advice to just contact them mentally and ask them to take care of him so that he can eventually reincarnate.

That’s what I can tell you, as I said, I’m still learning and I don’t always have more knowledge about this, but I really think what I told you may be helpful.

TheAwakening1 said:
Username said:
Dear HP,
He was a devout believer of hindu gods and God Shiva.

I’m not a High Priest and I’m still learning but I think I can give you a little clue about this.

Firstly, my condolences, may he rest in peace. Now, I think that is enough if you contact Father Satan to guide him, you can as well seek help from Anubis. I would advice to just contact them mentally and ask them to take care of him so that he can eventually reincarnate.

That’s what I can tell you, as I said, I’m still learning and I don’t always have more knowledge about this, but I really think what I told you may be helpful.
Ah, Thank you for your reply.
Truth is I was already aware that Sir Satan must have been taking care of him but when I was doing the last postiion of yoga, I thought that I have not done anything for my own father. I thought that I should do something for him, whether it be confirming with the high priest or whether it be asking for instructions from HP about what to do for my father.
I have contacted Sir Satan already about it, I feel like he has done something even though I have nothing to support my claim except my intuition.
Thank you for your reply.I don't want to describe why but Your reply means a lot for me. Again, thank you very much. Hope I will be of some help to you someday.

Username said:
Dear HP,
It has been more than a year since my Father passed away. He left the world before I dedicated. It had always been my mind that the demons of hell would take care of him in the astral world yet only now I realise that I have not done anything for him or confirmed where he is. He was a devout believer of hindu gods and God Shiva.

Just holding in your mind that someone is protected by Satan may not be enough because the Gods are not omnipresent aware of all thoughts and everything. You can call upon your gaurdian or one of the Gods for this yes. I am sure by now he's fine especially if he was a devout follower of the Gods in another way but if you want to know it's not wrong to do so.

Here is what I would do for future reference when someone passes away. If you truly care about the person try to invoke your Gaurdian or one of the Demons you work with and when you feel their presence around you even if your not open yet let them know this person exists and that they passed away and you would like them to be protected. Of course it's up to the Gods if they do that (they may not bother with a person who is really seriously deep in with the enemy) but for the most part this is how you get their attention on this.

Username said:
Dear HP,

I do remember someone (I think it was HPS Maxine) talking about this before. In this case someone she knew asked her about a recently deceased parent of theirs. The one that asked was new to satanism and wanted to know if their parent was helped by the gods on which hps Maxine responded yes they were being taken care of by the gods. (This might actually be on the jos main site)

Father Satan knows us and chooses our paths, I am fairly sure that he knew that you were going to be a spiritual satanist in the future, And thus i think that it is very likely that father Satan has send a demon to guide your father. It is fairly common for the gods to guide those who are close to us in the afterlife.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back