Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oxygen Therapy

Seby

I've read The One Minute Cure and it may change my life.
But I have some doubts.

Is every 35% H2O2 I find okay? The book says there are two kinds of this grade but I'm not sure how to find the right one, where I managed to find it doesn't distinguish food grade and technical grade.

I'm not sure what is the right amount.
How much should I drink?
I struggle with understanding the value of ounces.
Do I have to add every day the water I drank the previous day and add one more drop? Or I leave the solution as it is and just add that one drop?

If I can't find 35% but I have 12% is it enough to just add 3 drops instead of 1?

Sorry if I'm not making much sense.

1. It is important to get FOOD GRADE as it only has hydrogen peroxide in it and NOTHING else. Technical grade is used for medical work and such and adds others things into the hydrogen peroxide which is NOT safe for consumption.

2. The dosages mentioned in the one minute cure are as follows.
Day one: 3 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(9 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 3 drops per cup)

Day two:
4 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(12 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 4 drops per cup)

Day three: 5 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(15 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 5 drops per cup)

The above cyle continues until 28 drops per cup a day. Once you have reached 28 drops you decrease the drops per cup of water by one each day. so basically. at 28 drops per day you would be drinking one cup of water with 28 drops three times(84 drops per day spread throughout three cups). Once you reach 28 drops per day you would start decreasing the drops in the same way. I.E

Day 25: 28 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(84 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 28 drops per cup)

Day 26:
27 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(81 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 27 drops per cup)

day 24:
26 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(15 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 26 drops per cup)

So basically you work work your way up to 28 drops per cup with three cups per day(84 drops in total per day) in 25 days. Once you are at 28 drops per cup with three cups per day you would work yourself down to 3 drops with three cups per day in another 25 days. After 50 days you will have started at 3 drops per cup, worked your way up to to 28 per cup, then worked your way down to 3 drops per cup once more. Once you have completed this 50 day cycle you will maintain your dosage of 3 drops per cup per day. If you felt a sickness coming on you would temperarely increase the dosage of your drops until the symptoms go away and then once the sickness is gone you would work your way back to 3 drops per 1 cup of water with three cups of water per day.

3. It is important to get the 35% if possible. I always order my hydrogen peroxide from the following retailer. They sell 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in multiple sizes.
https://www.purehealthdiscounts.com/

ALSO IT IS IMPORTANT TO DRINK YOUR PEROXIDE WITH DISTILLED WATER IF YOU ARE GOING TO DRINK IT WITH WATER!!!! Distillation is the process of removing everything except for the H2O molecules which is important as you don't want your hydrogen peroxide to react with anything else except the H2O. Hydrogen peroxide is H2O2 after all.

If there are any questions I haven't answered then please quote me and I will respond ASAP.

Hail Satan!

As an addon to my other post. Point 1.

Food grade = Nothing but H2O2
Technical Grade = H2O2 + a bunch of shit you shouldn't consume.

TopoftheAbyss said:
But I have some doubts.

Is every 35% H2O2 I find okay? The book says there are two kinds of this grade but I'm not sure how to find the right one, where I managed to find it doesn't distinguish food grade and technical grade.

How much should I drink?
Do I have to add every day the water I drank the previous day and add one more drop? Or I leave the solution as it is and just add that one drop?

If I can't find 35% but I have 12% is it enough to just add 3 drops instead of 1?

Bro, you bleach your hair with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). I think you only need a concentration of 3% of H2O2 to do that.

Would you drink bleach? Yet alone bleach which is 12 times stronger than regular bleach?

I would not touch it in anyway, if I were you.

Also, H2O2 is an oxidant. You don’t want to touch or let alone swallow this.

TopoftheAbyss said:
But I have some doubts.

How much should I drink?

HPS Maxine Dietrich recommended it to me after doing my chart years ago, because of some health issues she saw,
I've been using it years on and off, more so when i feel sick to feel better faster, and it works well.

I use this brand

http://www.h2o2oxytech.com/

"Or I leave the solution as it is and just add that one drop?" always have the same amount of warm water/liquid and just add 1 drop, starting at 1-3 drops and never going past 20 drops.

16 oz or half a liter glass of warm water / or warm orange juice, hides the taste
get a dropper,
start small

never ever go above 20 drops of 35% h202, comsume either 2 hours before you eat or 4 hours after you eat. essentially stomach needs to be empty.

start slow at 1-3 drops and gradually build yourself up day by day or week by week, read https://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf i suggest reading it again if you have, you definately need to understand it.

IF YOU can only get 12%, only food grade h202, if it's 12% trippling will make it 36%, so do muliples of three, kinda. Never go above 55-58 drops OF 12%, if you where to do 55 drops of 35% you would most definately severly burn your gut and cause injury.

I would start off small like 3-9 drops for 12% and go up 3 drops every day or other day to week. whatever your body tells you. this is only for 12% if you can only get 12% FOODGRADE h202.

You're body needs to get adjusted to being able to absorb/rip the oxygen molecule from h202 and absorb it, thats why you start out very little and work yourself up.

To anyone saying this is like drinking bleach, you're completely WRONG. its an oxidizer in the fact that the oxygen in h202 wants to break free. you're body does little work to absorb the oxygen from h202, water and oxygen. two things needed to for life. everyone read the book i linked and it will explain it more indepth. you're body will break apart the h202 and absorb the extra oxygen molecule and turn into water and oxygen.

It is potent yes. however even 20 drops of 35% in 16 0z of water is very very very little compared to even 1% I also never do 20 drops normally i only go up to 15 because thats all i need to do.

I am living proof, I haven't been sick for a very long time, and that is because of this, anytime i get close to feeling sick i up my dosage to 15 drops for a few days.

if you are so worried about drinking it, you can absorb it other ways such as taking 8 oz, or a quarter of a liter, and put it in a full bathtub and soak in it, feels quite nice, much like a natural springs, it will be a fraction as potent and more expensive, but it will absorb oxygen into your skin

Are you guys are really encouraging this lad to drink HYDROGEN PEROXIDE? xD

Where is your critical thinking guys? Ask a chemist or teacher or professor if you should drink this lmao xD

What do you get from a single drop of h2o2? XD

If you consume quite an amount of 10% concentration you can vomit blood etc, tissue exposed will be „burned“ and so on.

Only because it is referred as „food grade“ it doesn’t mean you should CONSUME it! They process food with it, kill microbes and bacteria, etc.

I just wanted to show you that there is also danger, and that you should be careful.

It your body and you are free to do anything what you want to do with it.

Artisan said:
1. It is important to get FOOD GRADE as it only has hydrogen peroxide in it and NOTHING else. Technical grade is used for medical work and such and adds others things into the hydrogen peroxide which is NOT safe for consumption.

Day one: 3 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(9 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 3 drops per cup)

Day two:
4 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(12 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 4 drops per cup)

Day three: 5 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(15 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 5 drops per cup)

The above cyle continues until 28 drops per cup a day. Once you have reached 28 drops you decrease the drops per cup of water by one each day. so basically. at 28 drops per day you would be drinking one cup of water with 28 drops three times(84 drops per day spread throughout three cups). Once you reach 28 drops per day you would start decreasing the drops in the same way. I.E

Day 25: 28 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(84 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 28 drops per cup)

Day 26:
27 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(81 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 27 drops per cup)

day 24:
26 drops per 1 cups with 3 cups of water spread throughout the day(15 drops in total. 3 cups of water in total. 26 drops per cup)

So basically you work work your way up to 28 drops per cup with three cups per day(84 drops in total per day) in 25 days. Once you are at 28 drops per cup with three cups per day you would work yourself down to 3 drops with three cups per day in another 25 days. After 50 days you will have started at 3 drops per cup, worked your way up to to 28 per cup, then worked your way down to 3 drops per cup once more. Once you have completed this 50 day cycle you will maintain your dosage of 3 drops per cup per day. If you felt a sickness coming on you would temperarely increase the dosage of your drops until the symptoms go away and then once the sickness is gone you would work your way back to 3 drops per 1 cup of water with three cups of water per day.

3. It is important to get the 35% if possible. I always order my hydrogen peroxide from the following retailer. They sell 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in multiple sizes.

ALSO IT IS IMPORTANT TO DRINK YOUR PEROXIDE WITH DISTILLED WATER IF YOU ARE GOING TO DRINK IT WITH WATER!!!! Distillation is the process of removing everything except for the H2O molecules which is important as you don't want your hydrogen peroxide to react with anything else except the H2O. Hydrogen peroxide is H2O2 after all.

If there are any questions I haven't answered then please quote me and I will respond ASAP.

Hail Satan!
Thanks to everyone for the replies. To recap, I drink everyday three glasses of distilled water with drops of H2O2 in it, the first day 3 drops, the next day 4 drops etc.
And how much H2O2 should I buy, in case in the future it will become more illegal?

I will have more question in the future but for now I'm good.

TopoftheAbyss said:
But I have some doubts.

How much should I drink?

Do not buy unless it very clearly states it is food grade. Do not even consider any other type as you'd poison yourself.

How can you possibly have trouble converting units of measurement? Use any search engine or one of the countless apps available.

The drops go up by 1 per dose each day. First day is 3 drops in a glass of water and you take this three times a day. Second day is 4 drops three times a day, third day is 5 drops etc.

Dilution percentages are more complicated math but you could still ask on a site like Quora. Anyway here's a link to a protocol using 12%
http://www.puresoulorganics.com/dr-david-g-williams-h2o2-protocol.html#

TopoftheAbyss said:
I live in Europe and I can't find it anywhere to buy it.

It literally doesn't matter where you live you can buy in in the range of kilograms if you want, you need only search for vendors online.

Someone even posted a link earlier.

Also there's absolutely 0 reasons for why it would ever become illegal.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Artisan said:

Day two:

Day 26:

day 24:

Hail Satan!
Thanks to everyone for the replies. To recap, I drink everyday three glasses of distilled water with drops of H2O2 in it, the first day 3 drops, the next day 4 drops etc.
And how much H2O2 should I buy, in case in the future it will become more illegal?

That is correct. 3 drops per cup with three cups day one. Then 4 drops per cup with thre cups day two. All the way up to 28 drops and then follow the same pattern but in reverse. 27 drops with three cups of water day twenty-six, 26 drops with three cups of water day twenty-five, etc. until you are back at 3 drops.

Yes to using distilled water, If the taste is really awful for you then you can also use whole milk. The taste shouldn't be that bad if you get it from a good supplier, food grade is nothing but H2O2 so there are no flavoring additives, it does have a "chemically" taste but you will get used to it(at least I did, I brush my teeth with 35%, a bit of water, and baking soda every day for toothpaste).

I wouldn't say that it will become illegal. In the future you may not have access to it due to the jews jewing so I recommended buying a good amount. The seller I gave you sells it in bulk.

Here is their wholesale page.

https://www.purehealthdiscounts.com/wholesale.htm

I am not sure if they ship to europe as I live in the states but you can contact them and find out if you like. Here is their contact page.

https://www.purehealthdiscounts.com/contact.htm

If it seems like I am shilling this company hard it is because I have used their products and I can vouch to their good quality. I only have a few posts on my account so you have no reason to trust me currently. Over time I am sure you will come to see that I am a trustworthy member. If PureHealthDiscounts doesn't ship to Europe or you are only able to find 12% then here are the instructions for making it 35% which were posted by CentralForce. BE SURE TO ONLY BUY FOOD GRADE!!!!

Centralforce666 said:
Australia has had no 35% for years.

If you boil 3 or 6% HP at 100 degrees celcius to a tenth of its original volume, you'll have 30 or 60% grade.

HP boils at 150 degrees so you are best not to go over 110 - 120 when boiling.

HP = Hydrogen Peroxide

Hail Satan!

Powerofjustice said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I live in Europe and I can't find it anywhere to buy it.

It literally doesn't matter where you live you can buy in in the range of kilograms if you want, you need only search for vendors online.

Someone even posted a link earlier.

Also there's absolutely 0 reasons for why it would ever become illegal.
The links posted don't ship where I live.

Artisan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Artisan said:

Day two:

Day 26:

day 24:

Hail Satan!

That is correct. 3 drops per cup with three cups day one. Then 4 drops per cup with thre cups day two. All the way up to 28 drops and then follow the same pattern but in reverse. 27 drops with three cups of water day twenty-six, 26 drops with three cups of water day twenty-five, etc. until you are back at 3 drops.

Yes to using distilled water, If the taste is really awful for you then you can also use whole milk. The taste shouldn't be that bad if you get it from a good supplier, food grade is nothing but H2O2 so there are no flavoring additives, it does have a "chemically" taste but you will get used to it(at least I did, I brush my teeth with 35%, a bit of water, and baking soda every day for toothpaste).

I wouldn't say that it will become illegal. In the future you may not have access to it due to the jews jewing so I recommended buying a good amount. The seller I gave you sells it in bulk.

I am not sure if they ship to europe as I live in the states but you can contact them and find out if you like. Here is their contact page.

If it seems like I am shilling this company hard it is because I have used their products and I can vouch to their good quality. I only have a few posts on my account so you have no reason to trust me currently. Over time I am sure you will come to see that I am a trustworthy member. If PureHealthDiscounts doesn't ship to Europe or you are only able to find 12% then here are the instructions for making it 35% which were posted by CentralForce. BE SURE TO ONLY BUY FOOD GRADE!!!!

Centralforce666 said:

If you boil 3 or 6% HP at 100 degrees celcius to a tenth of its original volume, you'll have 30 or 60% grade.

HP = Hydrogen Peroxide

Hail Satan!
So I can't just add 3 times 12% hydrogen peroxide? Sorry but this is complicated for me and I'm anxious.

12×3=36, ~35

Close enough. I say multiply by three, then maybe subtract 2 or 3 drops.

I am not saying that this stuff is a good idea. Because I don't know if it is safe or good. But it might be safe.

NinRick said:

Where is your critical thinking guys? Ask a chemist or teacher or professor if you should drink this lmao xD

If you consume quite an amount of 10% concentration you can vomit blood etc, tissue exposed will be „burned“ and so on.

Only because it is referred as „food grade“ it doesn’t mean you should CONSUME it! They process food with it, kill microbes and bacteria, etc.

I just wanted to show you that there is also danger, and that you should be careful.

I know how it sounds but this is extremely beneficial if done correctly. Proper dosing uses sufficient dilution to make it safe.
HPS Maxine recommended the One Minute Cure to us in 2012 telling us she had asked Satan about it and He confirmed that it's true and also makes one's immune system very strong.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Artisan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Centralforce666 said:

HP = Hydrogen Peroxide

Hail Satan!
So I can't just add 3 times 12% hydrogen peroxide? Sorry but this is complicated for me and I'm anxious.

Yes you can add 3x the amount with 12% and it will work out to 36% which is close enough to 35%. The reason I recommended making it 35% is because at 12% instead of having 28 drops per cup and 84 drops per day on day 25 you would have 84 drops per cup and 252 drops per day. That would get tiresome very fast. However, as long as you have food grade and use it in distilled water and don't mind all the counting of drops you should be fine :D .

Hail Satan!

Artisan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Artisan said:

HP = Hydrogen Peroxide

Hail Satan!

Yes you can add 3x the amount with 12% and it will work out to 36% which is close enough to 35%. The reason I recommended making it 35% is because at 12% instead of having 28 drops per cup and 84 drops per day on day 25 you would have 84 drops per cup and 252 drops per day. That would get tiresome very fast. However, as long as you have food grade and use it in distilled water and don't mind all the counting of drops you should be fine :D .

Hail Satan!
Thank you. Your reply is what I needed.
I found food grade peroxide with "Airquest HEDP 60 and there is 100g/cubic metre in the hydrogen peroxide" stabilizer.
I'm not sure if this means that some stabilizer are found in food grade peroxide and it still can be used or I should look for something else.

i've had a few bottles of 35% however the stuff i have now is 29% foodgrade.

as for the doses there is a chart inside that "one minute cure" pdf that tells you the best way to dose it.

however i found the amount of water to one consume throughout the day is alot. i have had issues staying hydrated while going on the routine and had to mix "redmond real salt" with my water in order to disperse the water better in my body or else i would get major dehydration regardless of how much water i drank.

i tried going on a full 6 month treatment with it but everytime within or before a month i could not stand that it basically made me unrelaxed and unfocused.

best of luck.

NinRick said:

It was Maxine personally who made a page that recommended to use food grade 35% to treat numerous illnesses. The page directly linked the pdf file "One Minute Cure" and it works wonders. Whenever i start to feel sick i take around 15 drops a couple times a day for a few days. If you have some serious illness you can treat it this way, but it takes awhile up to 6 months of daily use.

Now of course anything above 3% is poisonous to the body but that's why you only put a few drops in distilled water and dilute it to less than 0.5%.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Artisan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Hail Satan!
I found food grade peroxide with "Airquest HEDP 60 and there is 100g/cubic metre in the hydrogen peroxide" stabilizer.
I'm not sure if this means that some stabilizer are found in food grade peroxide and it still can be used or I should look for something else.

DO NOT USE THAT!!!!!

Airquest HEDP 60 solution of 1-hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid, used in detergents, water treatment, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals as a sequestrant for calcium, iron and other metals.

If you go to their website you find that Airquest HEDP is not hydrogen perixode. It is a stabalizer for hydrogen peroxide. If you consume this you will die. It would be the same as taking a different chemicals from under the kitchen counter. You have no idea what is in it.

Airquest HEDP 60

You said that you are located in europe correct? I have found a website which ships food grade hydrogen peroxide to europe. I have never used this website before so I cannot vouch for the efficientness of it. However, they seem to be legitamate. Apparently you cannot buy hydrogen perixode with a content above 12% in europe without an EPP license.

Here is the website.

12% Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade Solution

The above product contains no stabilizers and there are plenty of reviews from other customers.

The website also sells a book similar to the one minute cure. Considering that I don't think they will add any flavoring agents to the Hydrogen Peroxide. It should come with nothing but H2O2

The Oxygen Prescription: The Miracle Of Oxidative Therapies

I hope the above information was helpful!

Hail Satan!

Artisan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Artisan said:

Hail Satan!

DO NOT USE THAT!!!!!

Airquest HEDP 60 solution of 1-hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid, used in detergents, water treatment, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals as a sequestrant for calcium, iron and other metals.

If you go to their website you find that Airquest HEDP is not hydrogen perixode. It is a stabalizer for hydrogen peroxide. If you consume this you will die. It would be the same as taking a different chemicals from under the kitchen counter. You have no idea what is in it.

Airquest HEDP 60

You said that you are located in europe correct? I have found a website which ships food grade hydrogen peroxide to europe. I have never used this website before so I cannot vouch for the efficientness of it. However, they seem to be legitamate. Apparently you cannot buy hydrogen perixode with a content above 12% in europe without an EPP license.

Here is the website.

The above product contains no stabilizers and there are plenty of reviews from other customers.

The website also sells a book similar to the one minute cure. Considering that I don't think they will add any flavoring agents to the Hydrogen Peroxide. It should come with nothing but H2O2

Hail Satan!
Sounds good.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Artisan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

DO NOT USE THAT!!!!!

Airquest HEDP 60

Here is the website.

Hail Satan!
Sounds good.

I am glad my information was of use! Have a great day!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back