Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Certain doubts with Indian version of spirituality n spirits

saifali009

Hi all,
I've been a serious member of joy of satan for the past 5 years....
Usually I keep reading everything that's posted n a lot of questions are answered that way...
But there are certain things that haven't come up... So it would be really helpful if our family could help me with these...
So it's these...

I come from a muslim family from Kerala... Like we are located in South India.
So after getting to jos... I've been really researching a lot into the spiritual domain...
Like with the traditional system that's present here... Like it's just with the intention that maybe there are things that still might not have reached to the internet... Like things that might be being kept secret with some families...
So there are a lot of families here in Kerala which seem to claim with the occult as well as a lot of general astrologers based on normal hindu spirituality...
So there's this one group of people who seem to worship a diety named VISHNUMAYA. Like these people have a bad reputation of being associated with black magic. So out of my curiosity.. I did happen to visit one of those temples... N I could feel a really strong presence there... Like the energy was really strong that I felt out of control... Like I just became black... I went there with some questions in my mind... But I couldn't do anything what I intended to...
So my purpose was this that if I did get some valuable information.. I should share it with the jos clergy....
But don't take this in any negative way... Like I'm not trying to prove myself here or anything... I know I'm nowhere advanced near the hps here... So I was just looking for advice as in whether should I proceed with my search... But I kind of cancelled the plans some time back because of the fear that there are a lot of bad people also into this area who are there to cheat people... So theres a lot of grey area here... It would be really helpful if I could have a guidance here... Like I'll proceed if our family feels it's the right thing to do... Otherwise I'll drop the plan...
What I've heard is its a really powerful diety...
It's also called chathan seva here...
Also called kutti chathans...

So yeah... I just keep visiting any temple nearby ... So that I can breathe some positive energy from the earth... Like it's said that temples are constructed at locations with high pranic energy..

Like there are a lot of riddles that I need answers with.. like there's this story that kerala was created by a sage named parashuram.. the sixth avathar of Vishnu n all... N I'm in this stage that I don't know what to believe n what not to believe.. 😅

Like I was looking for all these things only with the intention that all this time I've just been an absorber of information here...
Jos have really helped me advance spiritually... So I felt it should be moral that I contribute something back... Not like I'm someone with such great knowledge but whatever small that I can make a difference with.

And the second thing being im trying to understand my astrology chart... So that I know what needs to be worked with right now... I did consult with some astrologers here... But I don't have a clear picture.... Like it's difficult to connect it with the English version of astrology.... Like they do it here with our local language malayalam...
N they didn't reveal anything about the planets n all... Just that your time is not right now... Like I'll have to wait for an year or 2 for the planets to clear out... So it would be really helpful if our members hear could help me out to know what to work with as of now... I was born on **** pm Indian standard time... So yeah....help would be really appreciated.....😅.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

saifali009 said:
And the second thing being im trying to understand my astrology chart... So that I know what needs to be worked with right now... I did consult with some astrologers here... But I don't have a clear picture.... Like it's difficult to connect it with the English version of astrology.... Like they do it here with our local language malayalam...
N they didn't reveal anything about the planets n all... Just that your time is not right now... Like I'll have to wait for an year or 2 for the planets to clear out... So it would be really helpful if our members hear could help me out to know what to work with as of now... I was born on **** pm Indian standard time... So yeah....help would be really appreciated.....😅.
Don't share your personal info here. Lot's of unfriendly persons, and jews around here who wish us harm.

About astrology, you can study Azazel's astrology on JoS and learn to read your chart yourself.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

When you get some understanding from studying that resource, you'll learn how full of shit someone is claiming "your planets need to clear out".

saifali009 said:
Hi all,
I've been a serious member of joy of satan for the past 5 years....
Usually I keep reading everything that's posted n a lot of questions are answered that way...
But there are certain things that haven't come up... So it would be really helpful if our family could help me with these...
So it's these...

I come from a muslim family from Kerala... Like we are located in South India.
So after getting to jos... I've been really researching a lot into the spiritual domain...
Like with the traditional system that's present here... Like it's just with the intention that maybe there are things that still might not have reached to the internet... Like things that might be being kept secret with some families...
So there are a lot of families here in Kerala which seem to claim with the occult as well as a lot of general astrologers based on normal hindu spirituality...
So there's this one group of people who seem to worship a diety named VISHNUMAYA. Like these people have a bad reputation of being associated with black magic. So out of my curiosity.. I did happen to visit one of those temples... N I could feel a really strong presence there... Like the energy was really strong that I felt out of control... Like I just became black... I went there with some questions in my mind... But I couldn't do anything what I intended to...
So my purpose was this that if I did get some valuable information.. I should share it with the jos clergy....
But don't take this in any negative way... Like I'm not trying to prove myself here or anything... I know I'm nowhere advanced near the hps here... So I was just looking for advice as in whether should I proceed with my search... But I kind of cancelled the plans some time back because of the fear that there are a lot of bad people also into this area who are there to cheat people... So theres a lot of grey area here... It would be really helpful if I could have a guidance here... Like I'll proceed if our family feels it's the right thing to do... Otherwise I'll drop the plan...
What I've heard is its a really powerful diety...
It's also called chathan seva here...
Also called kutti chathans...

So yeah... I just keep visiting any temple nearby ... So that I can breathe some positive energy from the earth... Like it's said that temples are constructed at locations with high pranic energy..

Like there are a lot of riddles that I need answers with.. like there's this story that kerala was created by a sage named parashuram.. the sixth avathar of Vishnu n all... N I'm in this stage that I don't know what to believe n what not to believe.. 😅

Like I was looking for all these things only with the intention that all this time I've just been an absorber of information here...
Jos have really helped me advance spiritually... So I felt it should be moral that I contribute something back... Not like I'm someone with such great knowledge but whatever small that I can make a difference with.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Well the one thing i can say is your better off studying the western version of Astrology. Because their system is totally different even in where planets and houses are at the time. Like for example you will have a differnt ascendant and some planets in a differnt sign and house in their system. Its not really accurate as it has been corrupted a lot. I mean many of the descriptions of things are accurate and advices they give but you would have to base them off the western version of where the planets are otherwise your going to get a totally innacurate picture of things. Like for example they will say something like Jupiter is in Cancer when its in Gemini or venus is in Pisces when its in Aquarius or something. They still say Saturn is in Capricorn right now.

Yeah..
Actually the thing is that I've actually started off with Azazel's astrology.
But the thing is that I'm a total newbie in this domain... So I don't know when I'll be able to make the right prediction after learning everything.
So that's why I thought I'll ask in this forum.
Like if any of you people are willing to help, im ok to go for a paid service as well.. just wanna get things right here. Like I don't trust sources outside jos.

saifali009 said:
Yeah..
But the thing is that I'm a total newbie in this domain... So I don't know when I'll be able to make the right prediction after learning everything.
Like if any of you people are willing to help, im ok to go for a paid service as well.. just wanna get things right here. Like I don't trust sources outside jos.

There is Lydias astrology on here but to be honest you will probably be waiting awhile. There is also Azazels Market Place but not sure if they are going to do orders anymore soon but they might it's closed right now. Or you can ask on the astrology forum

If you want to let me know what you are trying to understand maybe I can help or someone on here can but don't post too much identifyable astrology information to the forums such as degrees or anything just questions in general.

slyscorpion said:
saifali009 said:
Yeah..

There is Lydias astrology on here but to be honest you will probably be waiting awhile. There is also Azazels Market Place but not sure if they are going to do orders anymore soon but they might it's closed right now. Or you can ask on the astrology forum

If you want to let me know what you are trying to understand maybe I can help or someone on here can but don't post too much identifyable astrology information to the forums such as degrees or anything just questions in general.

Actually it'd be really helpful if I could talk to slyscorpeon.
But I'm trying to send a personal message here.. seems like the forum don't support that..?
Or is there some other way around

saifali009 said:
slyscorpion said:
saifali009 said:
Yeah..

Actually it'd be really helpful if I could talk to slyscorpeon.
But I'm trying to send a personal message here.. seems like the forum don't support that..?
Or is there some other way around

Ok you can email me at [email protected]
I don't think people can send personal messages here. If you want I can try to read some stuff myself. I have studied astrology for about 11 years and practiced with people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back