Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Eric Bana a kike or a traitor

I just remembered the mentalist tv series and I also remembered how I used to falsely connect that tv series with Eric Bana for some reason

Now I reread his Wikipedia page and he played the protagonist of Munich back in 2005

That's a Spielberg movie about Mossad agents killing the culprits of the 1972 Munich Olympics attacks on Israeli athletes

Is Eric Bana a misguided gentile or a kike

idiocy smasher said:
[...]

His eyes and lower lip do give me reasons to suspect that he's Jewish. However, his character in that film is just that -- a character.

idiocy smasher said:
I just remembered the mentalist tv series and I also remembered how I used to falsely connect that tv series with Eric Bana for some reason

Now I reread his Wikipedia page and he played the protagonist of Munich back in 2005

That's a Spielberg movie about Mossad agents killing the culprits of the 1972 Munich Olympics attacks on Israeli athletes

He is part of jewish Hollywood. Portraying himself as one of them.

Does this sound like a Hero of yours?

I do not believe he is one himself, but made to have intercourse with them and come under their control. As per usual.

idiocy smasher said:
I just wanted to say he starred in the main role
Not my hero at all

That's good. Dont put much attention into Hollywood actors. Those who do not conform, do not make it far in their career.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back