Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Platonic Love, and this desire to have children.

Satanic Path

Okay, I know I like my things, but certain women are so special. They make me feel so good, with their only presence.
I've always been saying it, but my friends never believed platonic love, and when talking to them I always ended up feeling wrong. They just see sex and orgasms.
And then I want children. I want to create something, to give my genes to life. I want to be a father.
But I just can't procreate physically, with a girl.
I'm not into physical sex with women.
Is it okay for you to make it artificially?
Platonic love means so much to me.
I see myself sitting in front of my blonde, pale wife, looking at her in the eyes, and her eyes in mines.
Just sitting there, together, exchanging energy and our souls, living in each other, being friends, being close.
I have this taste for norwegian/german women, pale skin and small flaws, because I want her soul, not her flesh.
And then children. To me it is so joyful to have a family in Satan. I would baptize them, teach them, give them love.
I am not forcing myself, I'm doing what my heart says.
Is it too much? The fact is that procreation can be a duty for certain souls.
We would live on a mountain ( I love this kind of nature) and do our rituals in the woods. Then it would be great to be part of a coven, to have Satanists in our home.
I didn't have great parents. So I may know what is good and what is bad when it comes to childhood.
It all started with my favourite singer, she's norwegian.
Then I started looking at Eva Braun.
Or to all Nazi women. But Eva incarnates the sweetness, the taste of life and soul I seek for.
But then? What about my Incubo? Would a Demon accept this platonic relationship and let me be his only mate?
It's obvious that a Demon will have me all, and more than that. I have much love to give, and I hope this x Demon will take me seriously.
I just can't see myself dating a man. I can dream more, I can wish for more.
I can desire a God to love, and by which I can be loved too. Gods, they are Gods. I feel this is the highest thing for me.

You're dwelling too much on imagination, imagined states, and other things that cannot happen and/or are not consistent with reality.

With this mindset, you'll want icecream from space. But we are not yet in space. So you'll have to live without ice-cream from space.

Ever thought you may be...gay? If you want to advance spiritually you need to accept yourself and what you are. The more you deny it the worse it is, especialy sex hung-ups, the kundalini will not even reach the solar chakra. I get you want to have Kids in some ways but if you are just gay then there is really nothing you can do to have a kid but there are many Satanic things you can still do to help your race.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You're dwelling too much on imagination, imagined states, and other things that cannot happen and/or are not consistent with reality.

With this mindset, you'll want icecream from space. But we are not yet in space. So you'll have to live without ice-cream from space.

I know, I have to wait. But I really believe in these kind of things. I believe, maybe foolishly, that this is what I aspire to.
I like to think to "trascendence", I always did even when I was very young. But yes, I daydream. I went from being suicidal to being too much of a dreamer.
I don't see transcendence as a jew would, as I read about it and that's just so wrong.
So, you're saying that for finding these things I need to wait? Or that these things will never exist? And what about energy exchange, it is so beautiful to me.
Honestly, it would be sad to fall from where I am and find that all I want is impossible. Because what I want is everything. Is there a desire that can be too much?
But you're right. In the time being everything is still hidden. But I hope in tomorrow. And I hope that having no limits literally means having no limits.
Hail Satan!

luis said:
Ever thought you may be...gay? If you want to advance spiritually you need to accept yourself and what you are. The more you deny it the worse it is, especialy sex hung-ups, the kundalini will not even reach the solar chakra. I get you want to have Kids in some ways but if you are just gay then there is really nothing you can do to have a kid but there are many Satanic things you can still do to help your race.

But I know that I'm "gay". And I love it. That time of self-hatred ended long ago. But bisexuals do exist. I enjoy women, on a not-physical level. So you don't believe Platonic Love? But looking at where this concept comes from, you should not see a bad thing. I listen to you, and I'll try to see through your eyes.
As always, thank you for sharing.

Satanic Path said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know, I have to wait. But I really believe in these kind of things. I believe, maybe foolishly, that this is what I aspire to.
I like to think to "trascendence", I always did even when I was very young. But yes, I daydream. I went from being suicidal to being too much of a dreamer.
I don't see transcendence as a jew would, as I read about it and that's just so wrong.
So, you're saying that for finding these things I need to wait? Or that these things will never exist? And what about energy exchange, it is so beautiful to me.
Honestly, it would be sad to fall from where I am and find that all I want is impossible. Because what I want is everything. Is there a desire that can be too much?
But you're right. In the time being everything is still hidden. But I hope in tomorrow. And I hope that having no limits literally means having no limits.
Hail Satan!

It's ok to come out of the closet you know. We won't judge.

Satanic Path said:
luis said:

But I know that I'm "gay". And I love it. That time of self-hatred ended long ago. But bisexuals do exist. I enjoy women, on a not-physical level. So you don't believe Platonic Love? But looking at where this concept comes from, you should not see a bad thing. I listen to you, and I'll try to see through your eyes.
Gays shouldn't raise children. A kid needs a man and a woman for proper growth. Although if you're bisexual and are willing to have sex with a woman, then you can go forward. But this platonic shit doesn't work.

Satanic Path said:
luis said:

Of course you can be bisexual. The thing is as much as you can like women if you will not have sex with them then the a relationship will not feel good for both. A women need sex in their life as much as a men does. You really need to explore this side of you and make the right choise. Meditate and see what you truly are ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back