Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dragon,animals like that etc... asking from a person who have access to their past lives

shekeb

Does the dragons exist/lived or animals like phoneix if yes why they extincted. and what was it like does it was like that showed in the movies .
say how much you know .
one thing another . maxine said the warfare in other worlds is not like this world guns bullets or etc, i don't remember
which worlds she mean and how the warfare is ?
thanks

666S666 said:
Does the dragons exist/lived or animals like phoneix if yes why they extincted. and what was it like does it was like that showed in the movies .
say how much you know .
one thing another . maxine said the warfare in other worlds is not like this world guns bullets or etc, i don't remember
thanks

Here we go again with all these weird questions.... If you are a SS, Try to think for yourself, You should be perfectly capable of doing that.

666S666 said:
say how much you know .
thanks

I also want to know!

666S666 said:
say how much you know .
thanks

NO

Dragons and phoenixes are symbols. They are important as symbols for the soul, that's why you probably feel attracted to them that much.

Dragons are a symbol for the kundalini. for example.

As for phoenixes, they also probably represent something of the soul, like a stage. You can also observe that one of the animals representing Scorpio is the phoenix. And Scorpio is a sign of the Occult.

I think there was information about this on the forums, or somewhere on JoS. but I read it long ago.

In any case. you could search in the Internet about the symbolism.

And meditate. I remember doing the twin serpent meditation once and feeling like a dragon like energy afterwards. I felt in a way that reminded me of dragons.

It could very well be that if any of these animals were physical it was referencing some dinosaurs that still were around. I don't think we were around 66 million years ago but that's a Jew number they most likely are telling lies about that. I was around back then as were probably a lot of people here but I personally really don't remember much except for a few flashes of things that are not related to this. I could not give details. Can't tell you to be honest from that.

666S666 said:
say how much you know .
thanks

I am sure there are "mythical" beings and creatures on Earth that are not disclosed to the public but are known to some or all of the world powers and governments. I don't believe that humans are the only intelligent beings on and in the Earth.
It is possible that intelligent, advanced and non-human life forms/beings and/or ETs have been on Earth for a long time from other worlds and star systems, and have perhaps in the past several hundred or thousand years retreated under the surface of the Earth or into mountains where humans cannot access by foot, plane, helicopter, boat, submarine, etc.

Most likely they (these beings) keep a low profile or hide and keep away from being seen or discovered for their own safety and that of their people, and others like them. Perhaps there was a time, in the history of Earth, where everyone got along or was at least civil and respectful of territory, laws, keeping to their own, etc.

Humans (majority of humanity, especially if they have the means of equipment, knowledge, ,advanced echnology etc.) have a reputation of catching and torturing, enslaving, or physically dissecting (for "science") other non-human intelligent life that is mythical, known to have powers or they are kept under prison and made to work for government agencies under duress.

Again, these are my own beliefs, and in my personal interaction on the physical and astral realm with some non-human intelligent beings, like Djinn and Faeries/The Fae/Fair Folk.

slyscorpion said:
It could very well be that if any of these animals were physical it was referencing some dinosaurs that still were around. I don't think we were around 66 million years ago but that's a Jew number they most likely are telling lies about that. I was around back then as were probably a lot of people here but I personally really don't remember much except for a few flashes of things that are not related to this. I could not give details. Can't tell you to be honest from that.
Not all of the dinosaurs died millions of years ago. We still got alligators, crocodiles, and big monitor lizards that are like dinosaurs. I don't know when the monitor lizards developed, but I'm pretty sure that alligators and crocodiles were alive at the same time as some of the dinosaurs. And there were definitely sharks alive at the same time, I think the great white shark has barely changed at all since the time with the dinosaurs. There's probably a bunch of species that survived until humans were here to see them, even if they might have gone extinct since the time there were humans.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:
Not all of the dinosaurs died millions of years ago. We still got alligators, crocodiles, and big monitor lizards that are like dinosaurs. I don't know when the monitor lizards developed, but I'm pretty sure that alligators and crocodiles were alive at the same time as some of the dinosaurs. And there were definitely sharks alive at the same time, I think the great white shark has barely changed at all since the time with the dinosaurs. There's probably a bunch of species that survived until humans were here to see them, even if they might have gone extinct since the time there were humans.

Yes i have a bunch of fossilized shark teeth that are massive. My father got them in Mozambique from people who were digging deep under the sand. One of them is as big as my hand.

I want somebody to edit the genes of a chicken to make them like they used to be a million years ago. They still have some of these genes, they are just inactive.

Make them have teeth again. Make their tails longer. Make them a little bigger. Make them have stronger legs with bigger claws on their feet. They used to be like little veloceraptors, and they could become this way again.

Anybody who does this, I bet they would make millions of dollars. Sell them for thousands of dollars each, and people will buy one because it would be cool to have a little veloceraptor.

The komodo dragon is real and exists.

Otherwise the dragon (serpent, wyrm/worm, etc) in Satanism largely respresents the Kundalini within Man. If you look at the axial skeleton of the human body by itself (just the spinal verterbrae, ribs, and the skull), then you can see the spinal column is even like a serpents body, the ribs are similar to wings, and the skull is the head and breathing the breath of fire - pranyama.

Norse 88 said:

Otherwise the dragon (serpent, wyrm/worm, etc) in Satanism largely respresents the Kundalini within Man. If you look at the axial skeleton of the human body by itself (just the spinal verterbrae, ribs, and the skull), then you can see the spinal column is even like a serpents body, the ribs are similar to wings, and the skull is the head and breathing the breath of fire - pranyama.

That reference on the skeleton was actually truly inspiring. Never thought of that way.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Adhiti666 said:
666S666 said:
say how much you know .
thanks

NO

Dragons and phoenixes are symbols. They are important as symbols for the soul, that's why you probably feel attracted to them that much.

Dragons are a symbol for the kundalini. for example.

As for phoenixes, they also probably represent something of the soul, like a stage. You can also observe that one of the animals representing Scorpio is the phoenix. And Scorpio is a sign of the Occult.

I think there was information about this on the forums, or somewhere on JoS. but I read it long ago.

In any case. you could search in the Internet about the symbolism.

And meditate. I remember doing the twin serpent meditation once and feeling like a dragon like energy afterwards. I felt in a way that reminded me of dragons.

I should wake up earlier and read new messages more often in the morning. :p

Your post was kind of an eye opener. Or rather, the apex of a lucky streak of messages read that had great effect on my own interpretation, from Shadowcat responding to someone asking about dreams, to this post where I once again read about the phoenix and your (rightful) explanation of why a person may think about them so much, and so on.

I don't really know if these animals are or are not just symbols, and I'm not as advanced as to have this great relationship with spirits and other beings that I would love to develop and enjoy, BUT certainly the phoenix stands for regeneration and transformation.
Had a dream just last night about a small red and black bird that was dead but came back to life (in the dream this was thanks to an ability I have but that I have only displayed once) and he was never leaving me, surprising anyone who would see us.

It may seem a stupid dream perhaps, but the message it gave me, along with what I just read from multiple people.. sometimes you just HAVE to accept that a repeated event has been pushed your way by our Gods.

Had an important answer today, so thank you Brother/Sister.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I want somebody to edit the genes of a chicken to make them like they used to be a million years ago. They still have some of these genes, they are just inactive.

Make them have teeth again. Make their tails longer. Make them a little bigger. Make them have stronger legs with bigger claws on their feet. They used to be like little veloceraptors, and they could become this way again.

Anybody who does this, I bet they would make millions of dollars. Sell them for thousands of dollars each, and people will buy one because it would be cool to have a little veloceraptor.

That would be super cool. Maybe we can also bring back some other animals too. Who knows.

How will I eat my chicken wings now? :( :lol:

Spiritual concepts. Most of them. Why does it matter? Rhetorical question. It doesn't besides feeding into escapism. If these beings were real oh well. They're completely irrelevant to the lives of every person who comes here asking about them.

mercury_wisdom said:

I forgot to say, I think they also had little hands instead of wings. :lol:

You could still eat chicken arms. Might even make the arms bigger and stronger.

mercury_wisdom said:

I forgot to say, I think they also had little hands instead of wings. :lol:

You could still eat chicken arms. Might even make the arms bigger and stronger.
That doesn't look very appealing. Guess I won't know until I try. :lol:

Check this out, I recently heard that a scientist or scientists messed with the dinosaur gene of chickens. I have to go back as my memory is fuzzy at the moment but I think it's possible but what's even cooler is that iirc these type of tests led to scientists doing a test that led to the realization that our DNA and what makes it up is connected to the Astral. They don't use this word themselves and instead I hear interpretations of the "veil" or *another dimension". Something about taking pictures of a DNA strand and the photons still being there for days after. I'll have to look into this more as this test scientifically proves our, The JoS, point even more.

I'll make another post about it when I get the time to write and look into this some more first. I could be mixing up details so forgive me if I am but anyone else can look into this in the meantime. Starting with reverse engineering of chickens lol.

Meteor said:
hailourtruegod said:
Check this out, I recently heard that a scientist or scientists messed with the dinosaur gene of chickens. I have to go back as my memory is fuzzy at the moment but I think it's possible but what's even cooler is that iirc these type of tests led to scientists doing a test that led to the realization that our DNA and what makes it up is connected to the Astral. They don't use this word themselves and instead I hear interpretations of the "veil" or *another dimension". Something about taking pictures of a DNA strand and the photons still being there for days after. I'll have to look into this more as this test scientifically proves our, The JoS, point even more.

I'll make another post about it when I get the time to write and look into this some more first. I could be mixing up details so forgive me if I am but anyone else can look into this in the meantime. Starting with reverse engineering of chickens lol.

I look forward to your post if you find more information, it sounds fascinating. It would potentially provide an actual scientific basis for the claims some people make about it being possible to alter or purify genetics using meditation.
I've done some basic biokinesis before, but I couldn't tell whether it affected my body on a hormonal and neurological level (sending messages to cells to cause the changes that way) or on a genetic level as well.

I've been quite busy lately and before this there was a very bad injury. It got me very depressed but I'm all better now. :) I still plan on sharing the infos so no worries

This is all I could find at the moment about the chicken teeth. The guy in podcast gave very vague info so I'm having a hard time finding anything besides this. I've also been really busy so I haven't really been able to look into as much as I would love to. Anyways,

https://www.livescience.com/7051-surprise-chickens-grow-teeth.html

By making a few changes to the expression of certain molecules in the pathway, the researchers were able to induce tooth growth in normal developing chickens. These teeth also looked like reptilian teeth and shared many of the same genetic traits, supporting the scientists' hypothesis. None of these chickens were allowed to hatch.

We're just supposed to take their word that they didn't let them hatch? Lol.

I do apologize if more was expected on this subject. I myself thought I could find way more but seeing that this is from 2006 then it'll make sense there has been more research on this perhaps?

I'm still looking into the DNA strand one. I'll bring here what I can find about it soon. That one is more interesting imo so wish me luck.

I'm making a new post on the Phantom DNA Experiment since I feel it's taking away from the main topic of this thread.

Meteor said:
I've done some basic biokinesis before, but I couldn't tell whether it affected my body on a hormonal and neurological level (sending messages to cells to cause the changes that way) or on a genetic level as well.

My father's side of the bad genes I inherited make it so I shouldn't have been able to properly grow facial hair.

Every since I was young I always imagined myself having like a spiked goatee and the mustache connection. My facial hair didn't start growing until I was around 18-19, came in patchy af and not good. My mother one day questioned whether I cut it to look a certain way which I didn't/don't, because regardless of the few patchy spots it still grew better then what it should have. I never question/wonder if the last 2 spots will fill in because ik they will.

I'm mid 20's now and the last bald spot on my chin is finally showing signs hair wanting to poke out, saddly the right side of my mustache still hasnt showed signs of growth so it has an ugly squiggly look until its disgustingly long to hide the bald spot there.

Jist of my story is an unwavering belief that ik my hair will grow regardless of what genetics have shown won't stop the mind from a fixing gene problem if it truly believes.

I feel like deep theta trances and self hynpotization is one of few ways to actually get biokineses to work. Atleast for now anyway with how slowly humans vibrate at.

Norse 88 said:

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
That reference on the skeleton was actually truly inspiring. Never thought of that way.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Hello.

Thank you, you're very kind for saying so. You've inspired some confidence in me, too.

I do believe this is why the Dragon is one of Satan's five sacred animals. It is the Serpent; Man. We are the Dragon.

In Wales, for example, it is normal to greet one another as "Ddraig" - dragon. It's like, "How do you do, Dragon?", but in the Welsh language.

Or at least that is what a brief excursion on the Duo(jewo?)lingo language app has taught me. Maybe there is an ancient Celtic connection there?

Thanks again.

HAIL SATAN

Norse 88 said:
Hello.

Thank you, you're very kind for saying so. You've inspired some confidence in me, too.

I do believe this is why the Dragon is one of Satan's five sacred animals. It is the Serpent; Man. We are the Dragon.

In Wales, for example, it is normal to greet one another as "Ddraig" - dragon. It's like, "How do you do, Dragon?", but in the Welsh language.

Or at least that is what a brief excursion on the Duo(jewo?)lingo language app has taught me. Maybe there is an ancient Celtic connection there?

Thanks again.

HAIL SATAN

Can't remember even one example right now but I've been noticing these words here and there in various languages that are strongly relevant to our Satanic symbols and even mantras sometimes. One that I studied a little just for fun was the so called "PIE" (Proto Indo European), the language said to have been spoken by like the stone age people and such.. heard that in a videogame ones, thought it was made up (like Klingon lol) but it sounded interesting and after a while I looked it up. Turned out to have been an actual and quite comprehensive vocabulary that linguistic scholars seem to believe gave birth to all the modern languages. Found it interesting that a couple words sounded almost identical to Italian (which I speak lol), but I also noticed a lot of signs that somehow reminded me of Spiritual Satanism and inspired me.

Don't know if that language is accurate or if it has really anything to do with what we spoke ages ago, but it was a nice read and it felt familiar to speak it.. but then again, I love speaking other tongues. :p Sometimes I pick up Japanese again and master the first ten lessons, then lose interest and forget all about it.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Can't remember even one example right now but I've been noticing these words here and there in various languages that are strongly relevant to our Satanic symbols and even mantras sometimes. One that I studied a little just for fun was the so called "PIE" (Proto Indo European), the language said to have been spoken by like the stone age people and such.. heard that in a videogame ones, thought it was made up (like Klingon lol) but it sounded interesting and after a while I looked it up. Turned out to have been an actual and quite comprehensive vocabulary that linguistic scholars seem to believe gave birth to all the modern languages. Found it interesting that a couple words sounded almost identical to Italian (which I speak lol), but I also noticed a lot of signs that somehow reminded me of Spiritual Satanism and inspired me.

Don't know if that language is accurate or if it has really anything to do with what we spoke ages ago, but it was a nice read and it felt familiar to speak it.. but then again, I love speaking other tongues. :p Sometimes I pick up Japanese again and master the first ten lessons, then lose interest and forget all about it.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I know exactly what you mean! I have noticed alot of words and symbols in various languages or texts that all smack of Satanic origins, yet, when put on the spot like this, nothing seems to spring to mind. Hahaha. That's life, isn't it? I have heard of the so called PIE language. Does that fit in at all with the language that is spoken with Sanskrit text? It's quite astonishing that Italian matches up closely with it.

I don't know if you'll be interested in this, but a while ago I picked up a very short article I had found on the peculiarities between the affects language can have on the brain. In particular it is between English and Japanese.

English Muddles The Brain
https://www.science-frontiers.com/sf105/sf105p13.htm

As a funny aside, as English borrows so much of its vocabulary from a variety of older langagues, we can see that translated from German, der Bürgermeister, would mean the mayor to an English speaker such as myself, but when he or she hears it without knowing any German, they may think you are referring to something flame grilled. "The Burger Master? Oh, you mean Burger King. " English must muddle the brain because we've so many words with double meanings across root languages, in my view. Why does nein mean no in German, but the same vocalistation in english pronounces the Satanic power number, 9, if not to subliminally attach negation to what we ought to cherish? Anyway, just a thought.

Thanks for your feed back.

HAIL SATAN

Norse 88 said:
I have heard of the so called PIE language. Does that fit in at all with the language that is spoken with Sanskrit text? It's quite astonishing that Italian matches up closely with it.

English must muddle the brain because we've so many words with double meanings across root languages, in my view. Why does nein mean no in German, but the same vocalistation in english pronounces the Satanic power number, 9, if not to subliminally attach negation to what we ought to cherish? Anyway, just a thought.

Yeah, I've been observing the same sometime, it feels like one language almost 'negates' another.. :/ like in some language the same words mean the same things, in others one word may mean the opposite or something that deprives the other language of meaning. I don't know if that's another Jewish trap, but it kinda makes you want to be more careful when speaking multiple languages.

As for PIE...

http://speakingprimal.blogspot.com/p/kwati-winja-warha-how-to-speak-wenja.html

this is where I found the most information from. "Wenja" is a fake language (the name at least was probably made up) spoken in a videogame called Far Cry Primal (I loved how the main character could tame animals, that's the only reason I wanted to play it lol), but the root is based on PIE and a linguistic expert taught the voice actors how to speak it in order to say the various quotes their characters had to say. Pretty cool stuff lol.

There are a couple dialects that make it sound different, but a lot of it contains words that may remind you of words you know from your language or others you may speak of have heard of. I had some fun memorizing a few things a couple years back I think lol, then I took up RTRs and have dedicated as much time as I could to reverse Jewish curses.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back