Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's all this then?

Low Priest

I don't know. I feel jos has helped me alot but this? Lately I got a wall where I don't feel any energy buzz or vibrancy from power meditations.
I do Surya 108
I do raum meditation
I do aura of protection by innana using algiz + sowilo.
I do trident program, here's a link,
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34484&p=138700&hilit=Trident+meditation#p138700
Then raum again.
I do this twice a day. And don't feel the vibrancy I should. I am always lacking void. Recently I've been doing I with chakra spinning using a guided meditation on youtube.
Could it be I need more void.
Is a person who can master void and a trance stronger than someone who does power meditation. Whose more likely to advance and balance faster? I don't feel like stopping. But I do feel lost again. As in I don know what I need. It's annoying. Should I wait it out?

This seems worth addressing, and I do hope HoodedCobra or someone a bit more experienced is able to give some context. I will say, however, while it does feel like he might have some sort of a point (at least on the surface level) something deep in my core makes me not actually buy into Vidian's thought process.

Lmao let's inform the at least over 10k years old Ancient Gods that they aren't doing it right according the definition of some enlightened goy online who don't get why the Jews are the antithesis of everything the Demons built on this Earth, but fighting them is "for whatever fucking reason" (stopped watching 5 secs into that sentence).
What's next, giving ears to what Alex Jones says about Satan?
Shitty youtube link

This is just a person explaining they have a beef with the JoS, because it's the best, and because it's big.

Then, he goes on into a spiel to write things that cannot be verified about Demons, which are superficial.

Then the rest of the argument goes like "They plagiarize" after we have sources like...Hundreds of books. Shared here on the forum, and on the bottom of pages.

The rest of the argument is that this person is just a sissy, who cannot accept what the Jews have done to the Gods, and defaced them off of the face of the earth.

Then he makes it a big deal he did Crown chakra meditation.

Checking his channel, he also works with "Archangels".

Summary: Disqualified, and low in understanding.

ReadingRainbow said:
Sometimes I think maybe Hitler was right and satan is only for whiteish european descendants.
Hitler was right, and Satan is for ALL Gentiles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back