Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sumerian regression

Sundara

Out of all of the people who’ve done past life regressions, how is it that no one has spoken about a life in Sumeria? Through this, it’s very easy to gather information about the Gods and life back then. I have been reluctant to talk about it due to the possibility of attacks but at this point I don’t really see why not.

When I did a regression, the first time it was a little hazy. I thought I was dreaming. I didn’t know much about Egypt then. I saw large plants, white pyramids, I was sitting in a house eating some type of oat bowl. There was granite everywhere, and irrigation in the houses. Sinks. I heard a group of kids playing in the background. It looked like something out of a fantasy with the perfect weather conditions and incredible vegetation.

I came out of it thinking I had dreamt it and that it wasn’t legitimate. I decided to look up what I could and it turns out all of these things did exist in Egypt, including white pyramids. Flash forward I do another regression to this life, but much better. This time I could really feel everything. What I felt and saw brought me to tears. Consciousness itself was different. The regression brought me back to this state of consciousness that I’ll never forget. That’s all I guess I’ll say for now, but there’s a lot of really wonderful details in regression.

The life between this one and that one wasn’t as hard hitting, just a lot of war. I was a much angrier person in the life after Sumeria. Sumeria was filled with peace to an extreme. Consciousness now overall is flat and filled with density. Blonde hair definitely existed back in Sumeria. Skin was more tan, even for blondes, but nevertheless existed and was still white and not tan like a Hispanic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back