Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Theory on the origin of the human races (Feedback requested)

unnamed satanist

I have been working on a theory for the creation of the human races. It is extremely un-politically correct, and non-white Satanists may not want to read. I was hoping for some feedback. I will start by saying that non-white Satanists have my full respect as any other Satanist does, and I apologise for any offence.

I do not believe Aryans were created. If they were created, why are they near identical to our Gods? "Homo Sapiens" did not exist before Cro Magnon Aryans entered Western Europe out of NOWHERE 35,000 years ago. I am open to having my mind changed on this. Anthropologists confuse Homo Erectus with Homo Sapien, but they are not the same.

Leaning towards political correctness, HP HoodedCobra666 wrote in his excellent book/sermon "The Satanic Revelation" (1) that "humanity" (implying humans are only one species, lol) was created by the Gods crossing their genes with Homo Erectus. I'm sorry, but that is completely untenable. Homo Erectus were literally black-skinned monkey men. Literally google Homo Erectus and see if you can believe that Aryans came from these. Don't get me wrong, I have infinite respect for HP Cobra, but I just can't agree.

On the contrary, I do believe that the black race and other black/very dark-skinned races were created from archaic hominids like Homo Erectus and Denisovan etc... but I don't believe this was intentional. Why would the Gods, who venerate intelligence above all else, INTENTIONALLY create races that, at the lower levels, are objectively RETARDED (according to IQ statistics). Even more so, why would the Gods have sex with archaic monkey men (ew). We know from genetic sequencing that "Present-day Africans trace up to 19% of their genetic ancestry to an extinct archaic hominid species, such as Homo erectus, not found in the DNA of present-day Asians or Caucasians." (2)

Okay, so Hp HoodedCobra is correct that (objectively speaking) the black race does come from African homo erectus. But Asians and Aryans do not have this DNA. Sure they have amounts of Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA in varying amounts due to miscegenation, but not nearly to the same extent.

I lean towards the theory that after the earth was attacked, the reptilians/Annunaki attempted to create a slave race. In order for slaves to be obedient, they must be stupid, but intelligent enough to carry out complex tasks. In order to create this slave race, the Annunaki flooded the earth to see the Aryans destroyed, as they are the bloodline of the Nordic Gods. Not some half breed of Nordics, but the 100% genetic descendants of them (the same ET species, no miscegenation involved). The reptillians then FORECEFULLY bred Aryans with archaic hominids like Erectus to create the black-skinned races, who possessed the Satanic breath of life but lacked the intelligence of their creators (while keeping the physical strength).

They also bred Aryans with actual reptillian ET's to create the kike hybrids. This is the ultimate act of blaspheme. We know from genetic testing that jews do trace back their lineage to Europeans. At some point, a split happened and Aryans became jews in an unknown process.

I also am open to the belief that Asians are not from this earth either, and are possibly another alien race from ORION.

Any feedback is appreciated. Please keep an open mind and don't resort immediately to hostility.

The Satanic Revelation: (1)https://www.gentilenation.com/uploa...c_revelation_high_priest_hooded_cobra_666.pdf

Ghost Dna: (2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUAhrN9F0E

unnamed satanist said:
I do not believe Aryans were created. If they were created, why are they near identical to our Gods? "Homo Sapiens" did not exist before Cro Magnon Aryans entered Western Europe out of NOWHERE 35,000 years ago. I am open to having my mind changed on this. Anthropologists confuse Homo Erectus with Homo Sapien, but they are not the same.

Leaning towards political correctness, HP HoodedCobra666 wrote in his excellent book/sermon "The Satanic Revelation" (1) that "humanity" (implying humans are only one species, lol) was created by the Gods crossing their genes with Homo Erectus. I'm sorry, but that is completely untenable. Homo Erectus were literally black-skinned monkey men. Literally google Homo Erectus and see if you can believe that Aryans came from these. Don't get me wrong, I have infinite respect for HP Cobra, but I just can't agree.
I’m unsure about the existence of Proto-humans such as Neanderthals, Homo erectus, etc.

Since we are the direct offspring of the demons would that mean that the Gods had to um.. do the nasty with some early human species like the above mentioned. I have no no clue.

And if there weren’t proto-humans than how were any human races created?

Or were humans made in a “test tube” and placed here like we can do today.

I have seen that book that claims blacks are the homo erectus species but I can’t be bothered to read it because IDC if they are monkeys or not. I think the reason they like to call whites and Asians Neanderthal is because they are traumatized from being called monkey for so long so they just flipped it.

Many on the forum have said it and I think it is true. Blacks were the first created “standard issue” race. Their features and behaviors show this. As for Asians or Arabs I don’t know how they came to be.

unnamed satanist said:
I have been working on a theory for the creation of the human races. It is extremely un-politically correct, and non-white Satanists may not want to read. I was hoping for some feedback. I will start by saying that non-white Satanists have my full respect as any other Satanist does, and I apologise for any offence.

On the contrary, I do believe that the black race and other black/very dark-skinned races were created from archaic hominids like Homo Erectus and Denisovan etc... but I don't believe this was intentional. Why would the Gods, who venerate intelligence above all else, INTENTIONALLY create races that, at the lower levels, are objectively RETARDED (according to IQ statistics). Even more so, why would the Gods have sex with archaic monkey men (ew). We know from genetic sequencing that "Present-day Africans trace up to 19% of their genetic ancestry to an extinct archaic hominid species, such as Homo erectus, not found in the DNA of present-day Asians or Caucasians." (2)

Okay, so Hp HoodedCobra is correct that (objectively speaking) the black race does come from African homo erectus. But Asians and Aryans do not have this DNA. Sure they have amounts of Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA in varying amounts due to miscegenation, but not nearly to the same extent.

I lean towards the theory that after the earth was attacked, the reptilians/Annunaki attempted to create a slave race. In order for slaves to be obedient, they must be stupid, but intelligent enough to carry out complex tasks. In order to create this slave race, the Annunaki flooded the earth to see the Aryans destroyed, as they are the bloodline of the Nordic Gods. Not some half breed of Nordics, but the 100% genetic descendants of them (the same ET species, no miscegenation involved). The reptillians then FORECEFULLY bred Aryans with archaic hominids like Erectus to create the black-skinned races, who possessed the Satanic breath of life but lacked the intelligence of their creators (while keeping the physical strength).

They also bred Aryans with actual reptillian ET's to create the kike hybrids. This is the ultimate act of blaspheme. We know from genetic testing that jews do trace back their lineage to Europeans. At some point, a split happened and Aryans became jews in an unknown process.

I also am open to the belief that Asians are not from this earth either, and are possibly another alien race from ORION.

Any feedback is appreciated. Please keep an open mind and don't resort immediately to hostility.

The Satanic Revelation: (1)https://www.gentilenation.com/uploa...c_revelation_high_priest_hooded_cobra_666.pdf

Ghost Dna: (2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUAhrN9F0E
It is true that Blacks were bioengineered from preexisting hominids. There is no shame in that. Life evolves and beings like Satan don't just spring out of nowhere but are the result of steady evolution of a species on an upward path over millions if not billions of years.

I also don't think Whites were the descendants of the Nordic Gods and Blacks. It doesn't make sense that the Gods would ever miscegenate.

The Anunnaki are the Nordic Gods. I think you have been reading too much Zechariah Sitchin. His works have a jewish twist to the Sumerian tablets. The floods of Enlil were long ago explained to be a phenomenon that happens when the ascending serpent hits the sixth chakra, causing a flood of colors. Enlil is Beelzebub, one of our most esteemed Gods.

Asians are of Satan which is why they have his Kundalini. I believe they had their separate creation by Satan. Similar to Blacks.

Africa and Blacks haven't always been the way they are. Their state today is the result of millennia of warfare from the enemy. Stupidity is strongly pushed on Blacks to make the perfect slave. This has to do with the fact that many Blacks tend to be attuned to the physical, capable of difficult physical tasks for extended periods of time. The enemy sees a perfect slave because of this which is why they have curses for that right in the Bible.

The jews contain blood from all Gentiles, even Black genes. They are not a natural race, but one that was created to resemble humans.

I hope I have answered your questions and given meaningful feedback.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
unnamed satanist said:

I’m unsure about the existence of Proto-humans such as Neanderthals, Homo erectus, etc.

Since we are the direct offspring of the demons would that mean that the Gods had to um.. do the nasty with some early human species like the above mentioned. I have no no clue.

I have seen that book that claims blacks are the homo erectus species but I can’t be bothered to read it because IDC if they are monkeys or not. I think the reason they like to call whites and Asians Neanderthal is because they are traumatized from being called monkey for so long so they just flipped it.

Many on the forum have said it and I think it is true. Blacks were the first created “standard issue” race. Their features and behaviors show this. As for Asians or Arabs I don’t know how they came to be.
I don't think it's Blacks who are behind the idea that Whites are neanderthals. This idea is actually pushed even in scientific circles and I don't think Blacks run those.

In fact the general consensus out there is that we all evolved from neanderthals. So I don't know where this is coming from, apart from your usual passive aggressiveness.

Yes my people were bioengineered from early hominids by Satan. And I'm darn proud of it.

A few discrepancies in your reasoning.

Reptilians and Anunnaki are not the same. The Annunnaki are our Gods, the Reptilians are the top of the enemy hierarchy.

You do not need to have sex in order to create a hybrid species when you are as advanced as the Gods and the Reptilians. You can create in a lab pretty easily. The Gods did not create us to be slaves. That is a lie by the kike Jewcharia Stitchin. We were created to be equals, their brothers and sisters. There was a sermon about 3 acts of creation, each for each of the main races of humans. Yes, we're one species with 3 main races and many subraces, ethnicities and hybrid races that evolved over time.

The "flood" was the result of the destruction of the planet Phaeton by the enemy. This planet was a water giant that existed between Mars and Jupiter. Its destruction created the Moon and the tilt in the terrestrial axis which causes the seasons and different climates. However, desertic habitats are unnatural and come from the nuclear war there was thousands of years ago. Craters can be found in India and other places. Prior to the Moon, Phaeton had the same astrological properties to the Moon, on steroids.

Kikes are not from this planet and do not come from mixing with Gentile races. They were created on another planet and arrived here around the end of the Golden Age of Ancient Egypt. Aryans did not become kikes. They mixed later on. Kikes have not been here even 5000 years lol Gentiles have been here for tens of thousands.

unnamed satanist said:

Thanks for your response and I agree. I just can not see the Gods having sex with neanderthals to create us, at least not intentionally, that would be the epitome of race mixing! I think aryans are aliens and there is little to no distinction.

No that doesn’t sound right Because in ancient gentile culture, non Aryan races did worship the gods and recognized them as the creator of man. Then later you can see that they fell to enemy worship.

The gods gave knowledge to the gentiles to spiritually advance.

Jews were created by the reptilians/enemy and are the ancient enemies of the gentiles.

Blacks/Asians etc aren’t ancient enemies of the aryans.

This is all your own bizarre theory

i also wanted to ask some things
first,were humans genetically engineered from homo erectuses or bigfeet?
also,do the blacks and asians come from dna of black and asian nordic demon gods?

Stormblood said:
A few discrepancies in your reasoning.

Reptilians and Anunnaki are not the same. The Annunnaki are our Gods, the Reptilians are the top of the enemy hierarchy.

You do not need to have sex in order to create a hybrid species when you are as advanced as the Gods and the Reptilians. You can create in a lab pretty easily. The Gods did not create us to be slaves. That is a lie by the kike Jewcharia Stitchin. We were created to be equals, their brothers and sisters. There was a sermon about 3 acts of creation, each for each of the main races of humans. Yes, we're one species with 3 main races and many subraces, ethnicities and hybrid races that evolved over time.

The "flood" was the result of the destruction of the planet Phaeton by the enemy. This planet was a water giant that existed between Mars and Jupiter. Its destruction created the Moon and the tilt in the terrestrial axis which causes the seasons and different climates. However, desertic habitats are unnatural and come from the nuclear war there was thousands of years ago. Craters can be found in India and other places. Prior to the Moon, Phaeton had the same astrological properties to the Moon, on steroids.

Kikes are not from this planet and do not come from mixing with Gentile races. They were created on another planet and arrived here around the end of the Golden Age of Ancient Egypt. Aryans did not become kikes. They mixed later on. Kikes have not been here even 5000 years lol Gentiles have been here for tens of thousands.

1) Yeah my bad for calling reptillians Annunaki, but I am not technically wrong since Annunaki means "those who came from the heavens to earth", in other words any alien species.
2) "You do not need to have sex in order to create a hybrid species when you are as advanced as the Gods" That's correct but then what are we hybridised with? Also many many sources (including the book of Enoch) claims that Gods had sex with mortals. Check Genesis 6. And I didn't once say the Gods created us to be slaves, read it again. Although I am arguing the black skinned races to be created as slaved by the enemy. Why would the Gods intentionally create an unintelligent race? Also I'm arguing that Aryans are not a hybrid race. What are we hybridised with? Ancient Aryans were far taller and larger brained than us modern day humans. I believe there is no hybridisation.
3) You are simply wrong. The flood is an actual event that took place on this planet. Look into it. Sea levels are 400 feet higher now than they were at the end of the last ice age. What do you think the Atlantis myths and such are talking about?? Look into Graham Hancock. Other than that I agree with you.
4) We know for a fact that Jews are descended from Europeans https://theconversation.com/ashkena...led-by-scientists-thanks-to-ancient-dna-97962

Other than that I'm not disagreeing with you.

Blackdragon666 said:
It is true that Blacks were bioengineered from preexisting hominids. There is no shame in that. Life evolves and beings like Satan don't just spring out of nowhere but are the result of steady evolution of a species on an upward path over millions if not billions of years.

I also don't think Whites were the descendants of the Nordic Gods and Blacks. It doesn't make sense that the Gods would ever miscegenate.

The Anunnaki are the Nordic Gods. I think you have been reading too much Zechariah Sitchin. His works have a jewish twist to the Sumerian tablets. The floods of Enlil were long ago explained to be a phenomenon that happens when the ascending serpent hits the sixth chakra, causing a flood of colors. Enlil is Beelzebub, one of our most esteemed Gods.

Asians are of Satan which is why they have his Kundalini. I believe they had their separate creation by Satan. Similar to Blacks.

Africa and Blacks haven't always been the way they are. Their state today is the result of millennia of warfare from the enemy. Stupidity is strongly pushed on Blacks to make the perfect slave. This has to do with the fact that many Blacks tend to be attuned to the physical, capable of difficult physical tasks for extended periods of time. The enemy sees a perfect slave because of this which is why they have curses for that right in the Bible.

The jews contain blood from all Gentiles, even Black genes. They are not a natural race, but one that was created to resemble humans.

I hope I have answered your questions and given meaningful feedback.

I appreciate this a lot, actually. The only thing that is wrong (someone else got this wrong too) is that the great flood actually did happen, flooding Atlantis etc 11,600 years ago. Sea levels are 400 feet higher than they were at the end of the last ice age. Look up the younger dryas event, also look into Graham Hancock he has spoken of this a lot. The flood happened while the story is an alchemical allegory, yes.

Do you think then that whites are not a hybrid species at all but directly Extra Terrestrial as I was originally claiming?

Also this link might be of interest to you. As I said, jews are descendants of white europeans. At one point, a split happened . https://theconversation.com/ashkena...led-by-scientists-thanks-to-ancient-dna-97962

Thanks for your input.

satanama666 said:
i also wanted to ask some things
first,were humans genetically engineered from homo erectuses or bigfeet?
also,do the blacks and asians come from dna of black and asian nordic demon gods?

Blacks and Asians both contain the genes of the Nordic Gods, dating back a very long time. The question is why and was this intentional.

Aryans are the direct descendants of gods. I don't if we are direct progeny or if they were made in the test tube but it's clear they are not born of this world.

It has been stated here in the past that: the Black race was the first, then there was the Asian race, and lastly the Aryans. The Gods created all Gentile races and gifted us Their genes and kundalini. Every new race was created by modifying and improving the previous one.
In the same vein the reptilians abducted Whites and created the Jews, something monstrous doomed to be slaves and serve their masters by infiltrating and subverting societies. The Jew is creative only when it serves its programming, it is incapable of art and lacks the divine spark. It can't become immortal or achieve any kind of freedom.

unnamed satanist said:
Also this link might be of interest to you. As I said, jews are descendants of white europeans. At one point, a split happened . https://theconversation.com/ashkena...led-by-scientists-thanks-to-ancient-dna-97962

Thanks for your input.

Jews are semites that later mixed with European populations. Don’t call me a Jew.

Semites were aryan, so were Hamites. Jews came out of nowhere from reptilians breeding with Europeans

unnamed satanist said:
2) "You do not need to have sex in order to create a hybrid species when you are as advanced as the Gods" That's correct but then what are we hybridised with? Also many many sources (including the book of Enoch) claims that Gods had sex with mortals. Check Genesis 6
The jewish books are not about real history, but a fictional history filled with curses against humanity.

unnamed satanist said:
Although I am arguing the black skinned races to be created as slaved by the enemy. Why would the Gods intentionally create an unintelligent race?
IQ tests are unreliable. They do not test actual intelligence but study skills. Intelligence is the ability to understand things. It comes from the Latin verb intellego which means 'to understand'. As such, it cannot be narrowed down exclusively to logical-mathematic tasks. That is one of many fields. Rather than taking a reductionist approach, a holistic approach like the theory of multiple intelligence, is more accurate. Each race excels in something, each individual excels in something. Not everyone is supposed to be a mathematician, an engineer or a physicist. Artists, musicians, lawyers, medical doctors, farmers, athletes, performers, priests, soldiers, a cook, etc. are also needed for society to function properly.

unnamed satanist said:
3) You are simply wrong. The flood is an actual event that took place on this planet. Look into it. Sea levels are 400 feet higher now than they were at the end of the last ice age. What do you think the Atlantis myths and such are talking about?? Look into Graham Hancock. Other than that I agree with you.
You want to call it a flood, call it a flood. The fact is that the water is that of Phaeton. Being a water giant means that you're a big planet made mainly of WATER. If you destroy that planet, what happens when the water parts of it enter the atmosphere? Water is going to rain down, flood or whatever you want to call that huge movement of water.

Ice Ages are a theory. They are called Ice Ages theory for a reason, but there is too little evidence for it and too much against it that refuses it. The Planet doesn't suddenly increase temperature and suddenly lowers it in all the planet. That's not how it works. The Earth revolves around the Sun. Its proximity to it, the angle at which the sun rays hit the surface and the inclination of the Earth axis are the main factors that influence climate on the planet.

unnamed satanist said:

Mate, you can put forward any non-SS evidence you want. The fact still remains that these people have no spiritual abilities. They cannot see deep into the soul of themselves, let alone other people. Jews are not from this planet. What you need to look at is not just passively read material, but to actually read it critically. Ask yourself:

• Who sponsored the research?
• Do the research sponsors and managers have a vested interest into whatever agenda?
• What of the team of researchers? Do they have any ties to the enemy? Are they enemies?
• Even if anything proved to be legit, does it automatically mean that some Europeans moved into? What's more likely: that Gentiles became kikes or that Gentile's genetic material was stolen and partially copied by the enemy?
• Have you considered that currently the field of genetics is still in infancy and very little it is known about genes and the entire DNA? They don't even know what 98% of the human DNA does and they dubbed it "junk DNA" just because it does not encode proteins.
• You're taking a reductionist approach into this as well. In this case, you are only considering the material but humans are made of many parts, not just a body. The souls of the kikes are completely different from Gentile souls. They are obviously created to be exactly the opposite (e.g., nihilistic, fascinated with morbid and disgusting stuff, incapable of creativity but only of destruction, etc.). Something that is created to be the opposite of Gentiles, cannot be directly descended from Gentiles.
• Another thing that is to consider is that kikes have horrendous hereditary illnesses that no one Gentile has. No European. They are also extremely ugly like no one else on the planet. Even the ugliest of Gentiles is more beautiful than a full kike.

unnamed satanist said:
Semites were aryan, so were Hamites. Jews came out of nowhere from reptilians breeding with Europeans

They didn’t come out of nowhere and I doubt semites were Aryan maybe at one point but it was thousands of years ago IE Egypt.

Also there are many different breeds of Jew such as the mizrahi that have little white admixture and are from the desert. Beta Israel is another example of this.

Also I thought Hamites were the Hebrew name of the black race?

Stormblood said:
unnamed satanist said:
2) "You do not need to have sex in order to create a hybrid species when you are as advanced as the Gods" That's correct but then what are we hybridised with? Also many many sources (including the book of Enoch) claims that Gods had sex with mortals. Check Genesis 6
The jewish books are not about real history, but a fictional history filled with curses against humanity.

unnamed satanist said:
Although I am arguing the black skinned races to be created as slaved by the enemy. Why would the Gods intentionally create an unintelligent race?
IQ tests are unreliable. They do not test actual intelligence but study skills. Intelligence is the ability to understand things. It comes from the Latin verb intellego which means 'to understand'. As such, it cannot be narrowed down exclusively to logical-mathematic tasks. That is one of many fields. Rather than taking a reductionist approach, a holistic approach like the theory of multiple intelligence, is more accurate. Each race excels in something, each individual excels in something. Not everyone is supposed to be a mathematician, an engineer or a physicist. Artists, musicians, lawyers, medical doctors, farmers, athletes, performers, priests, soldiers, a cook, etc. are also needed for society to function properly.

unnamed satanist said:
You want to call it a flood, call it a flood. The fact is that the water is that of Phaeton. Being a water giant means that you're a big planet made mainly of WATER. If you destroy that planet, what happens when the water parts of it enter the atmosphere? Water is going to rain down, flood or whatever you want to call that huge movement of water.

Ice Ages are a theory. They are called Ice Ages theory for a reason, but there is too little evidence for it and too much against it that refuses it. The Planet doesn't suddenly increase temperature and suddenly lowers it in all the planet. That's not how it works. The Earth revolves around the Sun. Its proximity to it, the angle at which the sun rays hit the surface and the inclination of the Earth axis are the main factors that influence climate on the planet.

unnamed satanist said:

Mate, you can put forward any non-SS evidence you want. The fact still remains that these people have no spiritual abilities. They cannot see deep into the soul of themselves, let alone other people. Jews are not from this planet. What you need to look at is not just passively read material, but to actually read it critically. Ask yourself:

• Who sponsored the research?
• Do the research sponsors and managers have a vested interest into whatever agenda?
• What of the team of researchers? Do they have any ties to the enemy? Are they enemies?
• Even if anything proved to be legit, does it automatically mean that some Europeans moved into? What's more likely: that Gentiles became kikes or that Gentile's genetic material was stolen and partially copied by the enemy?
• Have you considered that currently the field of genetics is still in infancy and very little it is known about genes and the entire DNA? They don't even know what 98% of the human DNA does and they dubbed it "junk DNA" just because it does not encode proteins.
• You're taking a reductionist approach into this as well. In this case, you are only considering the material but humans are made of many parts, not just a body. The souls of the kikes are completely different from Gentile souls. They are obviously created to be exactly the opposite (e.g., nihilistic, fascinated with morbid and disgusting stuff, incapable of creativity but only of destruction, etc.). Something that is created to be the opposite of Gentiles, cannot be directly descended from Gentiles.
• Another thing that is to consider is that kikes have horrendous hereditary illnesses that no one Gentile has. No European. They are also extremely ugly like no one else on the planet. Even the ugliest of Gentiles is more beautiful than a full kike.

I disagree with you on many points but there is no point in arguing. However, I was wondering if you could send me information on Phaeton? If it truly is an aquatic planet that would be very revealing on the true backstory behind the "aquatic ape theory".

Also if you had any information refuting the ice age I would greatly appreciate that. As far as I am concerned, the ice age theory makes sense, especially as melting polar ice caps would indeed cause a global rise in sea levels.

unnamed satanist said:

They didn’t come out of nowhere and I doubt semites were Aryan maybe at one point but it was thousands of years ago IE Egypt.

Also there are many different breeds of Jew such as the mizrahi that have little white admixture and are from the desert. Beta Israel is another example of this.

Also I thought Hamites were the Hebrew name of the black race?

I do not believe in the PC interperation of the bible in which Noah had a son of every race. Hamites are berber and Basque people who are white and have the highest concentration of RH- blood (Aryan)

And it is as you say, semites have not been white for some time... Jews stole the term, it does not belong to them. It belongs to the Sumerians, Egyptians, etc.

Besides this forum, is there any decent books out there that would explain and give a basic understanding as to this conglomerate of human origins study. This topic is really something that I know very little of, but need to be concerned with.
Thanks for any help. Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back