Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The results of the wealth ritual($). Thank you all!!!!

Izzythegawd666

The wealth ritual($) came in clutch as of recent. I finally received my payout I've been waiting for. I won't disclose the amount for personal reasons or where the money came from(all legally of course). I just made this post to not only thank father satan and the gods, but to all of you as well. Thank you all so much. I hope the ritual($) have been beneficial to you as they were to me. I hope blessing and luck come to you all. Thank you all.
Hail satan
Hail the gods of hell(and the minor demons)
Love\blessings to the clergy
Love\blessings to the members of our religion(both new and old)
Love and blessings to you all.
Thank you ever so much.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
The wealth ritual($) came in clutch as of recent. I finally received my payout I've been waiting for. I won't disclose the amount for personal reasons or where the money came from(all legally of course). I just made this post to not only thank father satan and the gods, but to all of you as well. Thank you all so much. I hope the ritual($) have been beneficial to you as they were to me. I hope blessing and luck come to you all. Thank you all.
Hail satan
Hail the gods of hell(and the minor demons)
Love\blessings to the clergy
Love\blessings to the members of our religion(both new and old)
Love and blessings to you all.
Thank you ever so much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back