Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Little Hint on Finding your Guardian Demon

This is just going to be a little help that I noticed might be useful, although I have found about it AFTER I found my Guardian.

In my case, there has been a certain geometric shape that has been feeling VERY familiar to me for most of my life, something that I noticed when I was just a young whelp and that I just knew was something important, very very possibly from a past life (even if I didn't know about past lives yet, I just called it "from somewhere else").

Knowing this I have actively looked for Demons who might have been my Guardian who had that peculiar shape in their sigil. I found a non-Goetic Demon who had a similar shape, but other than that there was nothing that would really tell me much. Later I found that a Goetic Demon had another kinda similar shape in their sigil, but at that point I realized I was just trying to lean on anything that vaguely looked like it.

Some time after, about one year since I finally had my confirmation and KNEW my Guardian had to be Leraje, I one day looked at her sigil and saw the figure I'd been looking for. Only it wasn't EXACTLY as I pictured it, but the general shape was there.. it was "included" in the sigil, the line broken in some areas and the corners bent, but if I added with a marker a couple lines on Leraje's sigil the symbol I've know all my life is right there.

My hint is: if something feels familiar to you to the point that you're SURE it's got to point you in the right direction in your path as a SS, don't ignore it... but do NOT make the mistake of looking for the carbon copy of it. Chances are, the memories we once had have been either corrupted or re-analyzed by our minds, making them match something we know rather that than being what they are to the last detail.
And if you already have found your Guardian's name or think you're close, you can use this hint to triple check what you know.
It's not always going to be absolutely obvious, but I think most of the time the answer is right in front of you, waving like crazy and waiting to be seen.

Hope that helps you.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
This is just going to be a little help that I noticed might be useful, although I have found about it AFTER I found my Guardian.

In my case, there has been a certain geometric shape that has been feeling VERY familiar to me for most of my life, something that I noticed when I was just a young whelp and that I just knew was something important, very very possibly from a past life (even if I didn't know about past lives yet, I just called it "from somewhere else").

Knowing this I have actively looked for Demons who might have been my Guardian who had that peculiar shape in their sigil. I found a non-Goetic Demon who had a similar shape, but other than that there was nothing that would really tell me much. Later I found that a Goetic Demon had another kinda similar shape in their sigil, but at that point I realized I was just trying to lean on anything that vaguely looked like it.

Some time after, about one year since I finally had my confirmation and KNEW my Guardian had to be Leraje, I one day looked at her sigil and saw the figure I'd been looking for. Only it wasn't EXACTLY as I pictured it, but the general shape was there.. it was "included" in the sigil, the line broken in some areas and the corners bent, but if I added with a marker a couple lines on Leraje's sigil the symbol I've know all my life is right there.

My hint is: if something feels familiar to you to the point that you're SURE it's got to point you in the right direction in your path as a SS, don't ignore it... but do NOT make the mistake of looking for the carbon copy of it. Chances are, the memories we once had have been either corrupted or re-analyzed by our minds, making them match something we know rather that than being what they are to the last detail.
And if you already have found your Guardian's name or think you're close, you can use this hint to triple check what you know.
It's not always going to be absolutely obvious, but I think most of the time the answer is right in front of you, waving like crazy and waiting to be seen.

Hope that helps you.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Interesting and awesome, it’s good to be aware of all types of signs. I think this could help open up others to different ideas on how they could find their guardian.

When I found mine, I was working with a pendulum to try and get an answer. Two letters kept popping up in my head. The pendulum wasn’t working very well. But I was sitting there clearing my mind and I just kept asking for the first letter. I was confused as to why there were two letters when I was strictly telling my mind the first letter. I went through the list and found a few Gods with those two letters in their names and pondered it a few days. Then I realized there was a God whose name on JoS had two names, the first name started with the first letter, the second name started with the second.

He verified it pretty quickly and came in as if he was physically next to me. I was lucky to have this happen and be open enough to feel it.

Sundara said:
Interesting and awesome, it’s good to be aware of all types of signs. I think this could help open up others to different ideas on how they could find their guardian.

When I found mine, I was working with a pendulum to try and get an answer. Two letters kept popping up in my head. The pendulum wasn’t working very well. But I was sitting there clearing my mind and I just kept asking for the first letter. I was confused as to why there were two letters when I was strictly telling my mind the first letter. I went through the list and found a few Gods with those two letters in their names and pondered it a few days. Then I realized there was a God whose name on JoS had two names, the first name started with the first letter, the second name started with the second.

He verified it pretty quickly and came in as if he was physically next to me. I was lucky to have this happen and be open enough to feel it.

Glad you found his name with a pendulum, the way I hear it it's not the best or most reliable way. The first time I got that kind of answer asking about my Guardian I got something I thought to be a name, but not being in the JoS list I didn't know what to make of it. It was only many years later that I realised (strongly suspected) the 'name' was actually the letters on top of the JoS list page (G and M, minus the vowels then) that included the her name.
Luckily enough, she came to me in a pretty clear vision the year after I became a SS and always remembered it to the last detail, so when I re-read her description I had 99.9% certainty that she was the one (I STILL doubted this because of my lack of skill, and it was only thanks to Brother Ghost in the Machine who acted as a medium that once, finding in her a new friend, that I came to fully accept and realize Leraje had been with me all this time).

The one other hint (now that I remembered to mention it again) is about the Element:
at least in my experience, the Guardian's Element is the same as our dominant one. Also (this is more like a wild guess perhaps), the Guardian's Planet is that of the day in which we were born.

I was born on a Wednesday (Mercury's day) and her Planet (AND metal is Mercury), so that makes a lot of sense to me.

Of course, none of these are rules set in stone but mere examples and guidelines so they should probably be taken lightly and when in serious enough doubt, so probably only by people that are having a hard time figuring this out and being open enough for the Gods to be heard/seen/felt.

Thanks for reminding me of that, I hope those having trouble will find these hints useful.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back