Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantras vs breathing exercises

Hello everyone
Need your advice regarding
Manifesting my thoughts

What are your experience with mantras
In regards to raising energy
I have tried visualizations and all kinds of breathing exercises
The breathing exercises specially breath of fire
When done for a few days at high reps starts to manifest my thoughts in just a few days

But the problem is too much breathwork
Can fuck up the nervous system as it has happened to me in past

Now regarding mantras I don't know if mantras
Can raise energy that fast , but I also believe they could be safe for the nerves even in high reps

Now as stated in jos vibration is the strongest
But I have not experienced it yet

Please share your experiences regarding mantras
Especially which mantras to use for increasing bioelectricity

Biolelectricity is your life force.
There is a very good and simple meditation.
Meditation 666
- vibrates VU (vvvvuuuu) 6 times in the Manipura Chakra
- vibrates VA (vvvvvaaaa) 6 times in the Anahata chakra
- vibrates VO (vvvooo) 6 times in the pineal gland

https://youtu.be/4EMs6za1f9s
I use this before and sometimes even after doing my daily workings.

First and formost make sure you are reading the joyofsatan page. The answers to these questions are found within the website after all On the below page click "-Joy Of Satan" to be brought to the main website.
JoyOfSatan Website Mirror

Before meditating be sure to dedicate your soul so that you can advance safely
[u=https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html]Making a Commitment to Satan[/u]

To begin with I would recommend finishing the 40 day meditation program.

40 day: 40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC

Remember to not stop your meditations or yoga after you complete your 40 day. Energy builds and compounds. You can visualize energy as a stream of water. Find a stream of water and look at it. You will notice that the stream of water is taking the same path. Now, place your hand in the middle of that stream. You will see that the stream of water will move around your hand. Energy takes the path of least resistance. I.E water will never flow uphill because the path of least resistance is downward with gravity.

All energy is the same in this aspect. Meditation is like pushing a bolder up a mountain. Day by day you make a little progress. Eventually you will reach the top. Until you reach the top you can't stop pushing that bolder or else it will roll down the hill. Once you reach the top the journey will become increasingly easy for you. Gravity will no longer be against you but with you as the bolder flys down the other side of the mountain with ease.

If you stop meditating it will be like pushing that bolder up the mountain and letting it roll back down to the start. Then you will have to start pushing it all over again.

Breathing Exercises increase your bioelectricity and your capacity for energy.

Mantras raise a certain type of energy based on the mantra.

An easy way to visualize what I am talking about is imagine two rechargable batteries. Battery 1 is your bioelectricity while battery 2 is your energy capacity. Battery 1 is your main battery, your life force, if this fully depletes you could very well die, it is your life energy. Battery 2 is an empty power bank which can be charged with electricity(energy) and then used to charge other devices(do magick) without effecting battery 1.

Breathing exercises increase the size of both battery 1 and 2.

Mantras are used to charge battery 2 while battery 1 charges itself overtime.

The three steps to witchcraft are as follows

1.Raise energy
2.Program energy
3.Direct energy

Read this - Powers of the Mind and Soul
And this - The Three Steps of Witchcraft

There are many different kinds of energy and different mantras raise different kinds. It's important to use a mantra which is suited to your purpose. For instance, if you were doing a working for wealth you would likely use a sun mantra for rasing energy as the sun is tied to the solar chakra which controls wealth.

ForVery said:
Biolelectricity is your life force.
There is a very good and simple meditation.
Meditation 666
- vibrates VU (vvvvuuuu) 6 times in the Manipura Chakra
- vibrates VA (vvvvvaaaa) 6 times in the Anahata chakra
- vibrates VO (vvvooo) 6 times in the pineal gland

6 times into Solar chakra

6 times into Heart chakra

6 times into Sixth chakra

Just to clarify as the instructions are given on the page.

Hail goddess diana said:

Breathing is important in meditations, for example aura protection, but always remember that you must feel comfortambe, better do less breathing than too much.

Hail goddess diana said:
Hello everyone
Manifesting my thoughts

When done for a few days at high reps starts to manifest my thoughts in just a few days

Can raise energy that fast , but I also believe they could be safe for the nerves even in high reps

If you're looking for pure power mantra, HP Maxine has mentioned that SATANAS is the most powerful in regards to raising energies.

Hail goddess diana said:
Hello everyone
Manifesting my thoughts

Raising energy shouldn’t and doesn’t have to burn you out to be equally as effective. Too much energy can burn your body out and with a lack of direction may even have the potential to cause whatever you’re trying to draw in to be chaotic. You might not be sensitive enough to be aware of it’s effects so it may seem like being over charged is the only way to know that your working is going to be effective, just be patient. I do mantras to raise energy. The Sanskrit mantras are very powerful, even too powerful for me at times.

Kurat said:
Hail goddess diana said:

Breathing is important in meditations, for example aura protection, but always remember that you must feel comfortambe, better do less breathing than too much.

Thanks I am doing it slowly now

truth.seeker1 said:
Hail goddess diana said:
Hello everyone
Manifesting my thoughts

If you're looking for pure power mantra, HP Maxine has mentioned that SATANAS is the most powerful in regards to raising energies.

I will try it

Sundara said:
Hail goddess diana said:
Hello everyone
Manifesting my thoughts

Raising energy shouldn’t and doesn’t have to burn you out to be equally as effective. Too much energy can burn your body out and with a lack of direction may even have the potential to cause whatever you’re trying to draw in to be chaotic. You might not be sensitive enough to be aware of it’s effects so it may seem like being over charged is the only way to know that your working is going to be effective, just be patient. I do mantras to raise energy. The Sanskrit mantras are very powerful, even too powerful for me at times.

Actually I kind of felt like a God when my thoughts would become reality in just 1-2 days
So I got too much excited and did breath of fire for hours
And then my Nervous system crashed for a few months lol
But now I am going slow

Artisan said:
First and formost make sure you are reading the joyofsatan page. The answers to these questions are found within the website after all On the below page click "-Joy Of Satan" to be brought to the main website.

[u=https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html]Making a Commitment to Satan[/u]

Remember to not stop your meditations or yoga after you complete your 40 day. Energy builds and compounds. You can visualize energy as a stream of water. Find a stream of water and look at it. You will notice that the stream of water is taking the same path. Now, place your hand in the middle of that stream. You will see that the stream of water will move around your hand. Energy takes the path of least resistance. I.E water will never flow uphill because the path of least resistance is downward with gravity.

All energy is the same in this aspect. Meditation is like pushing a bolder up a mountain. Day by day you make a little progress. Eventually you will reach the top. Until you reach the top you can't stop pushing that bolder or else it will roll down the hill. Once you reach the top the journey will become increasingly easy for you. Gravity will no longer be against you but with you as the bolder flys down the other side of the mountain with ease.

If you stop meditating it will be like pushing that bolder up the mountain and letting it roll back down to the start. Then you will have to start pushing it all over again.

An easy way to visualize what I am talking about is imagine two rechargable batteries. Battery 1 is your bioelectricity while battery 2 is your energy capacity. Battery 1 is your main battery, your life force, if this fully depletes you could very well die, it is your life energy. Battery 2 is an empty power bank which can be charged with electricity(energy) and then used to charge other devices(do magick) without effecting battery 1.

1.Raise energy
2.Program energy
3.Direct energy

There are many different kinds of energy and different mantras raise different kinds. It's important to use a mantra which is suited to your purpose. For instance, if you were doing a working for wealth you would likely use a sun mantra for rasing energy as the sun is tied to the solar chakra which controls wealth.

This is what I have concluded lately
Mantras are very specific
It's the bio electricity that manifests my intentions
Is there any mantra which functions the same as breathing exercise??
I am currently trying simple 108
AUM vibrations with affirmations and vu va vo(666 meditation) mantras

truth.seeker1 said:
Hail goddess diana said:
Hello everyone
Manifesting my thoughts

Even more than vu va vo ?
Actually I found 666 meditation to be quite blissful

Hail goddess diana said:
Sundara said:
Hail goddess diana said:
Hello everyone
Manifesting my thoughts

Actually I kind of felt like a God when my thoughts would become reality in just 1-2 days
So I got too much excited and did breath of fire for hours
And then my Nervous system crashed for a few months lol
But now I am going slow

Yeah you can screw your body and mind up to a large degree with that mindset. No need to feel like a God. If it happens during any awakening it’s fine to feel however as long as it’s not taken too literally and you always keep your head on straight.

Hail goddess diana said:
Artisan said:

1.Raise energy
2.Program energy
3.Direct energy

This is what I have concluded lately
Mantras are very specific
It's the bio electricity that manifests my intentions
Is there any mantra which functions the same as breathing exercise??
I am currently trying simple 108
AUM vibrations with affirmations and vu va vo(666 meditation) mantras

AUM is a material mantra. Only use that if your working or desire has something to do with the material realm(the physical)

As for your question. Mantras and breathing exercises are different as I have explained. Breathing exercises increase your capacity for energy and make your bioelectricity levels permanetely larger. Mantras are for raising energy. You can also use runes for rasing energy.

Hail goddess diana said:
Even more than vu va vo ?
Actually I found 666 meditation to be quite blissful

Actually, I don't know. So far I haven't used the VU VA VO mantra, I just focused on SATANAS and RAUM as my mantras for warm up before the RTRs. I just remember HPS Maxine mentioning in regards to SATANAS to be the most powerful yogic mantra to be used in workings, when one is short on time and needs quick results.

I will however try it for a while and see how they contrast with each other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back