Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message to this jos HP

FancyMancy

Warrioroflight said:
Hoodedcobra or what ever you call yourself am not going to let you ruin my revenge with your nonsense, of cause you can ban my account but I will create a new one, you stupid fools must pay for all attack you had on me few months ago and I must get you all back in the balls,
You think you can approve other peoples shit writing insults to their grand mothers and fathers thinking they are insulting me then you want to disapprove mine.
You started this when you were saying nonsense because I posted some books about soul projection, shouldn't a spiritual person like you be more open minded and read something first before jugding it or should someone agree with all you say simply because you are a HP you think everything you say is absolute truth and no one can criticize it or that you are god, then this kids followed you because they are idiots and started saying all kinds of things now they think it is over, it is not over.
I will make sure you all pay. Your words will not go unretaliated I bet you. You started this and I will finish it.
All of you
Stormblood
Ol adgedco luciftias
That idiot black american dog ramier

You will all pay your sins, just know you are watched and i will strike at the right time. And it will hurt you so bad as much as it hurt me. You will seem like nothing, hoodedcobra have been saving your ass many times, you think you can insult, lets go

What did I do, bitch? FYI - Girls don't have balls, clever idiot. Also FYI - "sin" doesn't exist; jewsus also doesn't exist, brainwashed fool.

You were posting disinformation, harass people for years, and all you do is essentially all the crap you do on this post when other people are not willing to just shut up to the random bullshit you state. How many accounts have you made to corner people in arguments, slander and misinform? Probably 20?

Yes, important members matter and you won't be allowed to trash them, because you're trash troll.

If you attack SS in the forum because you're mental, you're not going to be allowed to post to attack them. The replies aimed against you are the result of boundless, consistent trolling. Well deserved.

Enjoy one more ban.

Lol, and you were talking about 2 bans.. This is the 21st ban you degenerate.
Btw, for those who don't know who this is, it's our precious whitecloud.
What's your revenge gonna be, let me guess, soul projecting, or better yet, negroportation to HC and pinching him? Lol

(disregard previous incomplete post) While it is not my place to get involved in such any further than this question, I must ask.

Is it not true that Lord Enlil, and Father Lucifer, are extremely disdainful of infighting?

Warrioroflight said:
Hoodedcobra or what ever you call yourself am not going to let you ruin my revenge with your nonsense, of cause you can ban my account but I will create a new one, you stupid fools must pay for all attack you had on me few months ago and I must get you all back in the balls,
You think you can approve other peoples shit writing insults to their grand mothers and fathers thinking they are insulting me then you want to disapprove mine.
You started this when you were saying nonsense because I posted some books about soul projection, shouldn't a spiritual person like you be more open minded and read something first before jugding it or should someone agree with all you say simply because you are a HP you think everything you say is absolute truth and no one can criticize it or that you are god, then this kids followed you because they are idiots and started saying all kinds of things now they think it is over, it is not over.
I will make sure you all pay. Your words will not go unretaliated I bet you. You started this and I will finish it.
All of you
Stormblood
Ol adgedco luciftias

You will all pay your sins, just know you are watched and i will strike at the right time. And it will hurt you so bad as much as it hurt me. You will seem like nothing, hoodedcobra have been saving your ass many times, you think you can insult, lets go

So you’re a victim and everyone owes you their soul because you felt insulted. You play no role in any of your problems. Cobra hardly truly insults anyone, he calls them out on their shit. Cobra is the reason why the forums are still up in the first place and I’m surprised by some of the garbage he does let through, and it’s because he’s a fair and just person regardless of the amount of jews and insane people that come here. Threats towards other members and fighting between Satanists are not something Satan approves of. He doesn’t disapprove of a whole lot. You’re clearly not a Satanist, a kike, or need some serious work. In the mean time you should fuck off entirely. If you do make progress it’ll eventually make sense to you, but this forum is for Spiritual Satanists. Not random people who want to post about spiritual things in general or throw fits because they heard something they didn’t like. There’s other forums for that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You were posting disinformation, harass people for years, and all you do is essentially all the crap you do on this post when other people are not willing to just shut up to the random bullshit you state. How many accounts have you made to corner people in arguments, slander and misinform? Probably 20?

Yes, important members matter and you won't be allowed to trash them, because you're trash troll.

If you attack SS in the forum because you're mental, you're not going to be allowed to post to attack them. The replies aimed against you are the result of boundless, consistent trolling. Well deserved.

Enjoy one more ban.

Wait was that Whitecloud?

Aw look at it go, so feisty. If this thing had tnt substituted for spiritual power it probably couldn't even blow it's kvetching nose. But for the kvetcher in question, not sure if you've read the returning curses, it makes us all quite bad (energy reflecting) goys. Seeing how HPHC is the worst of de goys, your 'rebenge' is gonna backfire x2. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰) - "Oi vey, foil'd again bai de goyim"

I thought your shilling line all along was that you are a Satanist Whitecloud.

But you promote lies, federation of light, arguments, and you behave like an enemy.

You're a true living example of what the enemy is about.

Spiritual incapacity, confusion, knowledge that means nothing, and harassment like a bug headed mental entity, to people who did nothing to you.

You'll be banned by mods eternally if required.

Warrioroflight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Enjoy one more ban.
You are the one who is mental, soul travel is misinformation, have you ever read about it, oh hey soul goes puff, trust me I have knowledge and soul goes s puff.
Look you think you are some god that every body shouldn't question I know people here see you like that but not me, I may respect but I will speak when it's time to speak and say what's right.
Don't think that all your ahit got to me, its.just the insolence that's all, which I shall fix very soon.
Attack other SS laughs*, am not even an SS I don't care about your satanic religion, because you don't need any religion to advance thank you, but I tell you you will see how it will be done.how would you even know.
Am not even here to speak with you so carry on

Tyliron said:
(disregard previous incomplete post) While it is not my place to get involved in such any further than this question, I must ask.

Is it not true that Lord Enlil, and Father Lucifer, are extremely disdainful of infighting?
Mummy and Daddy hates brother/s and sister/s fighting, but Children are immature and haven't learnt enough things correctly yet.

Warrioroflight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Enjoy one more ban.
You are the one who is mental, soul travel is misinformation, have you ever read about it, oh hey soul goes puff, trust me I have knowledge and soul goes s puff.
Look you think you are some god that every body shouldn't question I know people here see you like that but not me, I may respect but I will speak when it's time to speak and say what's right.
What is right - and who decides what is right? You - and why?

Tyliron said:

Warrioroflight said:
am not even an SS I don't care about your satanic religion, because you don't need any religion to advance thank you, but I tell you you will see how it will be done.

Ohhhhhhhh sweet divine you're not even a loyalist. You walk into our house, don't have the courtesy to take off your shoes, spit on the carpet, and then have the gall to stir shit when we say "Bro stop that shit." Now I get why the HP got rid of you.

Tyliron said:
Tyliron said:

Warrioroflight said:
am not even an SS I don't care about your satanic religion, because you don't need any religion to advance thank you, but I tell you you will see how it will be done.

Ohhhhhhhh sweet divine you're not even a loyalist. You walk into our house, don't have the courtesy to take off your shoes, spit on the carpet, and then have the gall to stir shit when we say "Bro stop that shit." Now I get why the HP got rid of you.

I wouldn’t spit on your carpet, I would spit on your face, beat the shit out of you, break your legs arms and jaw, and take a fucking shit in your mouth while you are conscious.

Tyliron said:
Tyliron said:

Warrioroflight said:

Ignore my answer, I just woke up and misunderstood multiple things wrong.. sorry..

That's hilarious. One more idiot who thinks jewish "witchcraft" can do anything to us anymore. I'll remember you of a couple of things:

• All those who curse us are cursed.
• All those who bless Israel are cursed.
• All those who curse Israel are blessed.

So, now count your blessings... You have none and our curses diminish by the nanosecond while our blessings keep stacking.

Meteor said:
Warrioroflight said:
Attack other SS laughs*, am not even an SS I don't care about your satanic religion, because you don't need any religion to advance thank you, but I tell you you will see how it will be done.how would you even know.
I thought something similar for the past half year; that if I just meditated and did yoga and RTRs consistently I would advance over time just like that. But that's wrong.

Lately I'd been feeling increasingly confused and upset and negative about various things for no apparent reason. I hadn't tried focusing on my Guardian Demoness in months because I was afraid of losing sight of reality if I focused on things I can't physically hear or see, and I thought that was the right thing to do to protect myself.
But then a few days ago I felt like that wasn't right after all and decided to focus on Her for a bit. Suddenly my senses became much clearer overall. I unfortunately had a nightmare for the first time in months, but when I woke up I did Returning Curses to get rid of whatever was causing it (which I was now able to see), and since then I've felt so much calmer than I have in months, and I feel like I understand things better again.

There are many things that we can do on our own. But if we just do whatever, we can sometimes get stuck on things that we don't know how to properly handle. The Gods are here to guide us during times like that. With Their guidance we can overcome things in moments that could take decades otherwise. You can get very far in a decade if you know what to do; or you can walk in pointless circles and feel like you've done a lot when you've really gotten nowhere.
That's why I think you're making a mistake. Although I'm not sure if there was a point in writing all this considering you probably won't read it, and even if you did you'd probably still stick to your own circles instead.
For some reason, I think I should
Jack said:

here, regarding "love does not exist" then "love does exist, but not like this...".

Tyliron said:
Tyliron said:

Warrioroflight said:

Dude I am still soo sorry, I thought you said and meant something completely different. I will delete my comment asap. Sorry dude.

Tyliron said:
Tyliron said:

Warrioroflight said:

one last time I have to seriously excuse to you. I understood what you said the wrong way. I thought you insulted our Gods. Because of that I wanted to harm and hurt you mentally. After my comment I got ready for work, was still mad about your post and then I understood the context. Then I re-read your comments and got everything right this time.

I hope I did not hurt you and that you are not sad because of what I wrote to you.
I am at fault here.
I did something very wrong and vicious.

FancyMancy said:
Meteor said:
Warrioroflight said:
I thought something similar for the past half year; that if I just meditated and did yoga and RTRs consistently I would advance over time just like that. But that's wrong.

Lately I'd been feeling increasingly confused and upset and negative about various things for no apparent reason. I hadn't tried focusing on my Guardian Demoness in months because I was afraid of losing sight of reality if I focused on things I can't physically hear or see, and I thought that was the right thing to do to protect myself.
But then a few days ago I felt like that wasn't right after all and decided to focus on Her for a bit. Suddenly my senses became much clearer overall. I unfortunately had a nightmare for the first time in months, but when I woke up I did Returning Curses to get rid of whatever was causing it (which I was now able to see), and since then I've felt so much calmer than I have in months, and I feel like I understand things better again.

There are many things that we can do on our own. But if we just do whatever, we can sometimes get stuck on things that we don't know how to properly handle. The Gods are here to guide us during times like that. With Their guidance we can overcome things in moments that could take decades otherwise. You can get very far in a decade if you know what to do; or you can walk in pointless circles and feel like you've done a lot when you've really gotten nowhere.
That's why I think you're making a mistake. Although I'm not sure if there was a point in writing all this considering you probably won't read it, and even if you did you'd probably still stick to your own circles instead.
Jack said:

here, regarding "love does not exist" then "love does exist, but not like this...".
Ironically, the Gods themselves guided me to that conclusion.

Warrioroflight said:

This forum is for SS or people who is not yet SS but want became and learn but your place is not here.

To Hoodedcobra- I do not know how this forum andministration work but does really is not possible to ban IP, then he can not make new account.

Warrior of Light- it name even sounds like some Christian crap and all you speek that religion is not needed, Hoodedcobra is not leader....No God, No Master...Oy Vey Antifa kike

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is just like how a good man named Master or Grey0123456789 said to me one time.

You are just a worm who pretends to be a snake!

:lol:

Master said:
Do you remember? :lol:

I remember :lol:

Warrioroflight said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Enjoy one more ban.
Don't think that all your ahit got to me, its.just the insolence that's all, which I shall fix very soon.

If you are not with our wonderful and eternal Gods, then what are you doing in our community and above all, is this how you thank us for all that you have discovered and learned here?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is just like how a good man named Master or Grey0123456789 said to me one time.

You are just a worm who pretends to be a snake!

:lol:

Master said:
Do you remember? :lol:

Thank you for the compliment my friend. We are here to learn and advance. We fight for truth and justice. Those who think they can infiltrate and enslave us like the jews did with xianism, islam and communism and get away with it...they are sorely mistaken.

Everybody who was wondering what plaedians are and what the plaedians always do. Pay attention. This dummy is the perfect example of the worthless plaedians.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Meteor said:

Jack said:

Ironically, the Gods themselves guided me to that conclusion.
Americans don't know how to use the term "irony", so I'll just leave it here and give you the benefit of the doubt...

Meteor said:

Lately I'd been feeling increasingly confused and upset and negative about various things for no apparent reason.

That first paragraph legit just demoralized the shit out of me. This should be mentionned in the training guides. Intentional or not i feel misled. After everything i've done and experienced, I don't even know if last year's 400+ rtrs that i did helped at all for the cause. I am agitated and tired of some hypocrisies floating around these forums and mageson definetly screwed up my trust in information circulating here for a very long foreseeable future. People like OP who post misinformation then come around angry we didnt swallow it like good little slaves piss me right off and make it hard for me to socialize with literally the only group of people i feel some affinity towards. I am way too honest and trusting and feel like this gets abused too much. I need a big breather. This right here is why i don't post much.

Bone Dust said:
Meteor said:

That first paragraph legit just demoralized the shit out of me.
I am agitated and tired of some hypocrisies floating around these forums and mageson definetly screwed up my trust in information circulating here for a very long foreseeable future.

Why are you demoralized over the comment of a new poster? Also, people like these, always try to erode trust. They exist, and they do this, because they don't really get Satanism. If you do, then it should not concern you. There's no need to believe everything you read, just use critical thought.

If more people observed the case of Magestein with a critical eye, we would have less "I was surprised oh my how come" to begin with. Like people read stuff that "Vatican is of Satan" and "Christos Lucifer" and people were like ingesting it.

Was this a more "trusting" time? As far as other Clergy is concerned, this was the worst time for us.

It appears the striking majority of people did not, but they did not mention it because of worry of being banned.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bone Dust said:
Meteor said:

That first paragraph legit just demoralized the shit out of me.
I am agitated and tired of some hypocrisies floating around these forums and mageson definetly screwed up my trust in information circulating here for a very long foreseeable future.

Why are you demoralized over the comment of a new poster? Also, people like these, always try to erode trust. They exist, and they do this, because they don't really get Satanism. If you do, then it should not concern you. There's no need to believe everything you read, just use critical thought.

If more people observed the case of Magestein with a critical eye, we would have less "I was surprised oh my how come" to begin with. Like people read stuff that "Vatican is of Satan" and "Christos Lucifer" and people were like ingesting it.

Was this a more "trusting" time? As far as other Clergy is concerned, this was the worst time for us.

It appears the striking majority of people did not, but they did not mention it because of worry of being banned.
@Bone Dust - Chillax, mang! (Sorry!) I once told - not asked, but told - mageson to stop trolling or spamming in one of my threads ages ago. That was long before most people knew about that crap, though. If that had have got me banned, then oh well, meh. It didn't, though! Forget what others say. I have been on forums (and chatrooms) for years - there are always fakers, posers, spammers, trolls on them, regardless of what topic/community the forum/chatroom was for. That's the nature of these things. Grow a thicker skin, man. (Can I call you "Boney", or would that be too funny and silly? Lol.) It's going to happen many times more - I promise and guarantee so. Just stop caring about it and focus on the good and important and helpful things. Being online, we don't know the you of who you are, unless you be stupid and reveal yourself, of course; you can adopt a personality and character and attitude - on the Internet, no-one knows you are a dog.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Meteor said:

I was feeling pretty demoralized over mostly what Meteor said in his first paragraph (and yes the OP made it worse). I thought doing the routines laid out in the guides was THE way to advancement, as well as participating in the cause. After all I was under the impression that to hear and see the gods I would need this advancement first and foremost. Not go the other way around and ask with ten plugs in each ear. It made me feel like everything I was already doing didn't really matter that much.

Regarding trust, its true that I take too many people at face value and I appreciate the reminder about critical thinking and making assessments for my own decisions. But when it came to Mageson, the last thing I remember is that topic I called him out on. I knew this could have potentially led to my expulsion, but I cared about the truth more than a forum account, besides I was already lurking a lot by default anyways. The topic in question is at https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=42350&p=178064#p178064

My intent was to shed light on what I saw as a clear contradiction, I would never have fathomed he was actually up to no good at the time. The answers I was given made a bit of sense but I was overall still not convinced because the precedent set by the issue made me not want to read anything else on the websites for a long while.

Meteor, please accept my apology, I know you weren't trying to demoralize me. It wasn't your fault, my reaction was. I appreciate both your responses btw, it has brightened my mood, I thank you both for your time.

FancyMancy said:
[...] Can I call you "Boney", or would that be too funny and silly? Lol [...]
135.png

I'll have you know my name has a silent r in there!

(btw, thank you for the encouraging words)

FancyMancy said:
Warrioroflight said:
All of you
Stormblood
Ol adgedco luciftias

What did I do, bitch? FYI - Girls don't have balls, clever idiot. Also FYI - "sin" doesn't exist; jewsus also doesn't exist, brainwashed fool.

It is common sense.
Like, I know myself, I am not delusional, and for no reason I would think that I'd have the strenght to ever affect in a bad way a Clergy member. Like, you couldn't even rip a hair.
But it is not only respect, it is also logic.
But you're delusional.
A tick could never eat a lion.
And we are not talking about standard people. Really, use your mind.
Feel free to do black magick against the few good people you met. But don't cry when you are ruined.

Stormblood said:
That's hilarious. One more idiot who thinks jewish "witchcraft" can do anything to us anymore. I'll remember you of a couple of things:

So, now count your blessings... You have none and our curses diminish by the nanosecond while our blessings keep stacking.

Lmao when I saw he mentioned ur name ther bro 🤣 glad to know ther are brethren here that’ll b ready to put anyone in ther place

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Stormblood said:

Lmao when I saw he mentioned ur name ther bro 🤣 glad to know ther are brethren here that’ll b ready to put anyone in ther place

I'm still trying to figure why he targeted mr. I told him I wouldn't even reply to his ass anymore. I just got tired of his ranting. Good thing he's gone. Stormblood still hanging going around eh? That's good.

Meteor said:

Despite the mistake you feel you've made, I think you have a very good state of mind and are making good points, I believe our interactions have been very positive overall. Although, I still think my reaction was very poor, I am a little ashamed of myself for that display but I am also extremely happy with how it turned out. *Pats self down* mmm yes, it would appear all my limbs are intact, what about you?

Ramier108666 said:
Therealbornoffire666 said:
Stormblood said:

I'm still trying to figure why he targeted mr. I told him I wouldn't even reply to his ass anymore. I just got tired of his ranting. Good thing he's gone. Stormblood still hanging going around eh? That's good.

Too much already, apparently.

Bone Dust said:
FancyMancy said:
[...] Can I call you "Boney", or would that be too funny and silly? Lol [...]
135.png

I'll have you know my name has a silent r in there!

(btw, thank you for the encouraging words)
Fuck! I used to sort of say that before I found that meme, years ago. I forgot about that, lol. Although, that extra Y seems out of place.

(No problem! I hope I am able to help.)

I know. I think I'll nickname you bonerable, then. :p

Satanic Path said:
FancyMancy said:
Warrioroflight said:
All of you
Stormblood
Ol adgedco luciftias

It is common sense.
Like, I know myself, I am not delusional, and for no reason I would think that I'd have the strenght to ever affect in a bad way a Clergy member. Like, you couldn't even rip a hair.
But it is not only respect, it is also logic.
But you're delusional.
A tick could never eat a lion.
And we are not talking about standard people. Really, use your mind.
Feel free to do black magick against the few good people you met. But don't cry when you are ruined.
I think the "warrior" is a vegan hippy, and the "light" is a jew on a stick.

Meteor said:
[...]And all eight of your limbs are still intact as well? I'm glad to hear that, it would be quite worrisome if the misunderstanding was so severe that my words turned you into a limbless space slug.[...]
Limbless space slug? *screeches in tyranid while drifting helplessly across space*

No worries, actually a similar delay happened to me.
You are right that it helps to talk about problems that are otherwise bottled up inside of you.
I'm glad this gave you a reason to express your writing needs.

FancyMancy said:
I know. I think I'll nickname you bonerable, then. :p
It's a perfectly beautiful and balanced nickname, it compliments my character and my sense of humor, I love it. I will cherish this compliment in my location tag.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back