Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

V.V.IMP - 55 in US, 29 in Norway DEAD, 13 Israelis suffer Face Paralysis after taking Vaccine

Jack

These people only died INSTANTLY because they had very weak immune systems to begin with. Most people will die with 5-10 yearly of regular vaccinations, drugs etc and those who survive will be turned into GMO creatures like the Greys.

Btw, they don't intend to let the Jews escape this as well. They were just used by the aliens to destroy the civilizations until this final ultimatum. A fate worse than death awaits these parasites which frankly, they deserve.

RT reported:
At least 13 Israelis have experienced facial paralysis after being administered the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, a month after the US Food and Drug Administration reported similar issues but said they weren’t linked to the jab.

Israel has been hailed for its speedy and efficient mass inoculation program, which has vaccinated a staggering 20 percent of the country’s population since the drive began at the end of December.

For a handful of Israelis, however, the initiative has led to some unexpected health scares. At least 13 people have reported mild facial paralysis after receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, Israeli outlet Ynet reported, citing the Health Ministry, adding that officials believe the number of such cases could be higher.
https://www.rt.com/news/512736-israel-facial-paralysis-13-covid-vaccine/

Meanwhile, in Norway 29 people have died after taking the Pfizer Covid vaccination.

Bloomberg reported:

Norway has expressed increasing concern about the safety of the Pfizer Inc. vaccine on elderly people with serious underlying health conditions after raising their estimate of the number who died after receiving inoculations to 29.

The latest figure adds six to the number of known fatalities in Norway, and lowers the age group thought to be affected to 75 from 80. While it’s unclear exactly when the deaths occurred, Norway has given at least one dose to about 42,000 people and focused on those considered most at risk if they contract the virus, including the elderly.

Until Friday, the vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech SE was the only one available in Norway, and “all deaths are thus linked to this vaccine,” the Norwegian Medicines Agency said in a written response to Bloomberg on Saturday.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Fifty-five people in the United States have died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports submitted to a federal system.
Deaths have occurred among people receiving both the Moderna and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, according to the reports.

In addition to the deaths, people have reported 96 life-threatening events following COVID-19 vaccinations, as well as 24 permanent disabilities, 225 hospitalizations, and 1,388 emergency room visits.
https://archive.fo/CrKGu

We have to do everything we can to share as many of these and related articles and videos to people we care about. They will probably have new laws crafted in the EU and US to make it a criminal offense to question vaccines. They'll have total media bans and hardcore censorship. The anvil is coming down and its coming down hard.

If you have anyone you care about this is the time to talk to them about what's coming next. Please don't wait, this is not a game anymore.

I don't understand why the Jews are giving this to themselves unless they have become partly enslaved by their own magick or something. They really seem to be going to make sure Israelis and Jews get this too.

I assumed this meant it wasnt as bad as everyone claimed but maybe not.

Face paralysis and spams appear to be quite the side effects, there are videos around. These also become irreversible.

As it looks, in Europe, this is going to wipe out a great percent of "Elderly".

slyscorpion said:
I don't understand why the Jews are giving this to themselves unless they have become partly enslaved by their own magick or something. They really seem to be going to make sure Israelis and Jews get this too.

Reptilians don't care about greys, they are their slaves. Likewise, that is the case of some jews with some other jews.

We also don't have a clue if their reports are even real. "Their" vaccines could be all fake or all we know and not even the actual "vaccine".

They do this so other countries follow suit, as in giving them instructions on what to do. "Be like the kikes goyim, do your vaccine and don't ask questions", pure propaganda,

Will there be a personalized news story about everyone that dies from this shot? Will there be a tally on the bottom of the screen with how many people have taken the vaccine and how many died from it like with covid? No. As usual they will blame everything but the vaccine for all of these maimed and killed people. I want nothing more than to see Bill gates **

Jack said:
Btw, they don't intend to let the Jews escape this as well. They were just used by the aliens to destroy the civilizations until this final ultimatum. A fate worse than death awaits these parasites which frankly, they deserve.

My only question or comment is: Why aren't we the ones delivering said fate to the lizards?

They got tired of seeing the economy getting ruined ofc, shekels over lives as usual. They don't want to deal with that virus there anymore, no use of it, and as usual they want to be a good example for others to follow...Suicidal moves mostly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Reptilians don't care about greys, they are their slaves. Likewise, that is the case of some jews with some other jews.

We also don't have a clue if their reports are even real. "Their" vaccines could be all fake or all we know and not even the actual "vaccine".

They do this so other countries follow suit, as in giving them instructions on what to do. "Be like the kikes goyim, do your vaccine and don't ask questions", pure propaganda,

I saw videos of jews who got the vaccine life on tv.

They use special syringes, the needle doesn’t go inside the skin, the needle retreats inside the syringe itself. So you create the illusion of penetration, but they do not penetrate the skin at all.

A few of them got stuck a little bit, so you can literally see, how the needle is poping back out after the syringe is being removed from the arm.

It is like a magic trick. To fool the entire world.

I got the vid on my phone

bom vou ter que tomar a vacina de qualquer jeito já que sou de menor mas se eu tomar o que faço depois :?:

So, if enough people develop serious side effects, they will begin to question the vaccine as well as the rush to administer it. Also if a significant number of politicians would be affected (I just saw our president take it) assuming they take the real thing, the cover-up may be harder to maintain.

And then, as we all know this was done with a great deal of money from European Union in Europe for instance, so not from local governments, then the general population will finally be forced to ask themselves the real questions like by whom and why.

And this could be the end game for (((them)))

Am I missing something like could (((they))) bullshit their way out of this as well?

Jews killing jews... “And I think to myself, what a wonderful world” ha! If any of that report is true good for them, the very same evil they created is coming right back at them, I only feel remorse for the gentiles that have suffered in some cases fatally at the hands of this vaccine. I wonder if Trump is still bragging about his operation warp speed “oh we made and approved a vaccine in 9 months” that normally takes 10-15 years before it can be considered safe for people. The worse thing about the people (non jews) that have died by this vaccine is that these companies won’t be held accountable for these deaths, I saw a Robert Kiyosaki video where he revealed that knowledge about vaccines, simply disgusting.

What's messed up is that the same news report by businessinsider.com says:

"Pfizer said they are investigating the deaths but added that 'the number of incidents so far is not alarming, and in line with expectations.'"

So basically, Pfizer has openly admitted that they were and are expecting deaths to come from their own vaccinations. Don't worry goy, take this vaccination or you will surely die! You might still die from our vaccination, goy, but you have far less risk of dying than if you don't take the needle, goy!

Azorm said:
They got tired of seeing the economy getting ruined ofc, shekels over lives as usual. They don't want to deal with that virus there anymore, no use of it, and as usual they want to be a good example for others to follow...Suicidal moves mostly.

A pandemic that kills people-> Put measures that kill/destroy also -> Promote solution that is also deadly or ineffective/rushed -> Do none of of the above good and let it go-> Just continue with everything.

inimigo99 said:
Some people have been so influenced by pro-vaccine propaganda, that it doesn't matter if one tries to convince them that vaccines are a threat... yet those people will defend vaccines and claim that anti-vaccines are "conspiracists.". Unfortunately some members of my family and friends fall into this category.

They are so brainwashing that even experiencing the side effects themselves doesn't make them question their beliefs. Just take a look at this subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CovidVaccinated This is a forum of the first vaccinated (basically the most brainwashed cucks on earth) and by their own testimonials, literally 2/3 of the posts are about the side effects they've experienced, like very bad headaches, fever, high temperature, suicidal thoughts and so on. And these are only the "mild" side effects, as they delete the posts about the severe ones. The mild side effects are literally worse than the virus itself, and they are so many that the moderators are unable to delete all these posts, probably the majority of the vaccinated are getting these kind of side effects. But the replies below their posts are always like "don't worry, these are not side effects, this is just the immune response from your body. It's perfectly normal, it means that the vaccine is working!" Somehow, if you are perfectly healthy, and the fraudulent PCR test came back positive their reaction is "wE aRe aLl gOiNg tO DiE" but when they can't even get out of bed after the vaccine, that's perfectly normal, "it's just your immune response, bruh." This is a literal cult. They basically have just replaced "god" with "science", and the priests with "experts".

ShadowTheRaven said:
Jack said:

My only question or comment is: Why aren't we the ones delivering said fate to the lizards?
Probably after the tribulation ends

I had a relative in health care that took the vaccine. Had no side effects from it. This person is a Medical Worker........ I have heard that there are those that have supposedly been messed up and even died from the vaccine. https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-can-mrna-vaccines-alter-human-dna . https://www.whas11.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/no-the-covid19-vaccine-doesnt-alter-your-dna/417-85e0bfcf-f81c-40f4-a0c6-6b4b6bb74100 . Christian extremists are saying the vaccine can change our DNA and Damn us to Hell forever. ( Their now saying we can ''repent'' of the vaccine and be saved. haha ). The official articles say it cannot do this... Also, If you type in , "will small pox turn people into cows?",, you will get some history on how people back 'then' responded like they are now. Small pox vaccines did not turn people into cows... I am not saying the vaccine is safe. I do not know. I also do not know if it will change our DNA and damn us to Hell forever... https://healthsourcelombard.com/flu-shots-deadly-risks/ . Common flu shots side effects.... We don't hear religions fanatics and mainstream news making a big deal out of the flu vaccine deaths... ( Wonder why ). ... As far as the Covid vaccine being much worse than a flu shot,, I don't know. But,,, I will trust the family relative over secular and religious fanatics rendition. And NO,, I have not got the vaccine. Don't plan on it. Never got the flu shot before either. No need... So far. https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/ . To keep track of numbers, and watch the bigger picture.

Lol i just read a few hours ago about the 29 dead people in Norway from the vaccine, well i guess most of the people who died are sheeps who rushed to get the vaccine so i dont care too much but still, i dont watch TV anymore and i didn't searched too much about how the situation is advancing, how much time until they will force that crap down on our blood stream?

jbkbmz said:
It would certainly be good if it has no side-effects for the vast majority of people. Even just for the sake of the few SS who may be forced into taking it. But of course in the end it should be avoided if at all possible. And if there is no way out of taking it, it should be delayed as long as possible in case alternatives to it will surface in time.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccination-doses-per-capita?tab=chart&stackMode=absolute&time=latest&region=World . Why is Israel, as such a small nation administering the most vaccines ??? .. Either they want to scare the Gentile population away from the vaccine ( population control ),saying it will change our DNA and damn us to Hell forever,, thus keeping the christian sheeple away from the cure,,, and keep their own safe and thriving,,,, or,,, ( And ??? ),, they want to change the DNA of their own that have been infected with Gentile DNA and purify their race .?.?.?.... Maybe both reasons ? Maybe neither reason ?

When I see jews falling over in the streets then I'll believe it. Everything these days is smoke and mirrors.

As to this:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Much of our work is indirect. I'd happily make this battle more physical if it didn't put us at such a large disadvantage. Too many sheep would gladly jump in front of their jewish masters or thank us with some old fashioned mob justice in the public square.

jbkbmz said:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccination-doses-per-capita?tab=chart&stackMode=absolute&time=latest&region=World . Why is Israel, as such a small nation administering the most vaccines ???
Since there are only like 7 million people in israel it is a lot easier to vaccinate the population and achieve "herd immunity". USA is 350+ million which is a lot more difficult so it makes sense to me as to why they are doing this.

As for your other theory I'm not sure. Doesn't make sense to me why jews are doing this to themselves.

jbkbmz said:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccination-doses-per-capita?tab=chart&stackMode=absolute&time=latest&region=World . Why is Israel, as such a small nation administering the most vaccines ??? .. Either they want to scare the Gentile population away from the vaccine ( population control ),saying it will change our DNA and damn us to Hell forever,, thus keeping the christian sheeple away from the cure,,, and keep their own safe and thriving,,,, or,,, ( And ??? ),, they want to change the DNA of their own that have been infected with Gentile DNA and purify their race .?.?.?.... Maybe both reasons ? Maybe neither reason ?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
jbkbmz said:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccination-doses-per-capita?tab=chart&stackMode=absolute&time=latest&region=World . Why is Israel, as such a small nation administering the most vaccines ???
Since there are only like 7 million people in israel it is a lot easier to vaccinate the population and achieve "herd immunity". USA is 350+ million which is a lot more difficult so it makes sense to me as to why they are doing this.

As for your other theory I'm not sure. Doesn't make sense to me why jews are doing this to themselves.

Fellow NS/SS why are you guys falling for the (((barbara lerner spectre))) memes. "Pisrael is a small nation it can't accept many refugees". Same with (((anthony bourdain))) in his show he stated there are around half a million to 600,000 hasidim jews in reality that number was closer to 900,000 and that was around what 2016/2017 time period of his food show. So by now they near, at, or surpassed a million hasidim.

If jews are representative of around 2-3% in comparison to Gentiles. Then it stands to reason that there are around 280-365 maybe as much as nearing 400 million jews and no I'm not counting everyone even half/quarter/etc.etc. cause I don't know how many react as being jewish or state so. For all intents and purposes the total jewish population might be nearing 600 million with full/half/quarter/lesser percentage. Remember according to the jewish almanac around 18 million where in around 1944/1945.

So despite losing according to Red Cross documentation between 160,000-240,000-300,000(+/- 6K-8K) their population exploded around the World. So they went from 1938-1939 to about 15/16/17 million to almost 600,000+ nearing a million in '44/'45 despite losing nearly half of what they generated. The death rate only slightly rose especially considering how low their population the holohoax was basically a slap on the wrists, a SLIGHTLY elevated death for all intents and purposes it be akin if the flu slightly mutated and killed a few percentage more. IF it was the other way around if US Gentiles lost the percentage of what THEY lost in WW2 we'd probably see the loses in several tens of millions considering Gentile population even with all the (((wars))) that occurred since 1700s(Industrial revolutions) we'd probably be at around 2.1-2.3 billion Gentiles.

So now then back to Pisrael in my own personal consideration (((barbara lerner spectre))) promotes the whole 8 million jews meme. That number should be ten times the amount. In other words in my own personal observation and opinion I believe that on the low end there might be around 35 million jews living in Pisrael but that number could climb or be at 65 million jews and that could be on the light scale on a heavier scale make it 80 million and IF deem it maybe 100 million? maybe. And that number is only gonna increase as international jewry is probably gonna go into Pisrael as shit hits the fan in Nations. Despite the old saying Gentile Logic: "United we stand, divided we fall". jewish Logic: "Divided we stand, United we fall". Hopefully the shofar of judea call in returning jews back to Pisrael even the jews who somehow don't believe in Pisrael and don't acknowledge Pisrael return is hopefully a turning point and Pisrael gets besieged by the entirety of Gentile military might.

So it stands to reason that if anything these machinations occurring in preserving jewish life everywhere and this whole call to home mentality as in the end they'll just pull the plug on the economies and help themselves to everything. Then return as the "Light of the Nations" and put us in more communistic totalitarian bullshit. I know not every jew wants to go to Pisrael but many will go to the so-called (((Unholy Land))).

Some people are gonna go "What are you getting at?" IF Pisrael is such a tiny nation with such an insignificant population. Why are they crushing and raping face in various territories of their land to construct both housing, yeshivas, apartments, synagogues, kibbutz and other living, business and normal kosher bullshit ALL over Pisrael. Eight million people do not require massive waves of construction and living conditions. IF anything the futuristic constructs should be much more mild and limited. Again why the excessive reports of construction and pushing Palestinian and other Gentiles out of certain areas and keeping them in concentration cities for future extermination and construction.

In my personal opinion Pisrael's population is nearing a high point both domestically and as some jews flock to the (((motherland))). So in essence whatever you think the jews number is make that multiples higher.

For example the largest yeshiva in Lakewood, New Jersey counts around 10,000. What about yeshivas in Pisrael a few dozen, hundreds, maybe a few thousands. NO fucking way make that a lot higher. Maybe even higher than Lakewood's.

Since the dawn of the Pisraelites they've hidden their numbers. If you read Skeptics Annotated Bible, shehameforash kills 70,000 Pisraelites because David orders a census so as punishment he just ghosts a shitload of kikes. But funny enough it's not a problem until this contradiction of retardedness comes.

God kills 70,000 to punish David for a census

2 Samuel 24:

And againg the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against, them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

24.1: "God tempts David to take the census, though 1 Chr 21.1 says that Satan tempted David, and James 1.13 says that God never tempts anyone. Why did God and/or Satan tempt David to take the census? And what the heck is wrong with a census anyway?

2 Samuels 24.15:

So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel from the morning even to the time appointed: and there died of the people from Dan to Beer-sheba seventy thousand men.
God's 85th killing.

1 Chronicles 21:

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel

21.1 "Satan ... provoked David to number Israel

212: Who tempted David to number Israel?

God 2 Sam 24.1
Satan 1 Chr 21.1

213: Is it OK to take a census?

Yes. Solomon had a census (like his father David's) and God didn't mind at all 2 Chr 2.17
No. God killed 70,000 because of David's census. 2 Sam 24.1, 1 Chr 21.1-7

Again if your book and books tell you not to count your population. Then what are you trying to hide. And then the old kosher saying "To recite anything to goyim about our religious tenants is tantamount to the killing of all jews. For if the goyim knew what we taught they'd kill us openly."

Strange words for "Good", "Wise", "Chosen", "Holy", jews. Very strange they'd need to "hide things" and "preserve their ways" but for others looking at goys they need to "mix", "denationalize", "slavery", and other delusions of the communistic kosher brain.

Again guys look at it objectively there are 13 billion people 2-3% isn't a minority like aborigines in the middle of the Amazon whereby their people have been exterminated and only exist and remain the same cause they live in bum-fucking no where. Again 2-3% is a major player in the Global Scene especially considering that their nation houses a good percentage of the entire population based on their ORION principle. If Pisrael is home of the jews and the World has many jews it stands to reason possessing anywhere between 35-80 million jews is a good chunk of their total population World-wide. On top of that if totality wise is nearing 400 million. That isn't small that's pretty much the population of the United States. That isn't tiny or minuscule that's a BIG fucking population.

jbkbmz said:

Reptilian orders, most likely. They have to play the part in order to convince the goyim they have nothing to do with it, while the rabbi elite is injected with water ...

So,,, Israel would make all of the vaccines to vaccinate the Jews worldwide ( 100 Million ??? ), and warn Gentiles to avoid it under the Jew Shit story line that it will change our DNA and damn us to Hell forever, thus killing off as many Gentiles as possible.? This is starting to make sense. Also, https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/there-are-four-types-covid-19-vaccines-heres-how-they-work , Maybe Israel and the elite are working on one type of vaccine to give them ling life, immunity, ( Immortality ??? DNA change ??? ),, while the other types of vaccines kill off the rest of the population. Just a possibility.

Gear88 said:
If Pisrael is home of the jews and the World has many jews it stands to reason possessing anywhere between 35-80 million jews is a good chunk of their total population World-wide. On top of that if totality wise is nearing 400 million. That isn't small that's pretty much the population of the United States. That isn't tiny or minuscule that's a BIG fucking population.
I have seen some of the documentaries about Israel and it looks like they do live on top of each other in these settlements but I don’t think their population can be THAT large given it is such a small area. The truth is that we have no idea how large the Jewish or even general world population is as it is impossible to count everyone on a census and their estimations are junk.

DCLXVI said:
Isn't Israel a stolen name from Egypt.

I doubt it because Isis isn't her Egyptian name, it's the name the Greeks gave to her. Her Egyptian name is Aset. Almost all of the names of the Egyptian gods that we know are the Greek ones, like Thoth(Egytptian: Djehuti) or Amon(Egyptian: Yamanu) or Osiris(Egyptian: Asar).

Gear88 said:
If Pisrael is home of the jews and the World has many jews it stands to reason possessing anywhere between 35-80 million jews is a good chunk of their total population World-wide. On top of that if totality wise is nearing 400 million. That isn't small that's pretty much the population of the United States. That isn't tiny or minuscule that's a BIG fucking population.
I have seen some of the documentaries about Israel and it looks like they do live on top of each other in these settlements but I don’t think their population can be THAT large given it is such a small area. The truth is that we have no idea how large the Jewish or even general world population is as it is impossible to count everyone on a census and their estimations are junk.

[@member: SWG]: Oh I'm not gonna argue or deny any of that. Your absolutely correct do WE even have 13 billion what if lower or higher or who knows. Same with the enemy.

But like one guy stated "No matter how much the jews were separated they always seemed to do the same thing between space and time".

It's very strange again I don't believe jews are as small as they state rather they are much larger. Not humongous but certainly not as small as say '30s/'40s time period. I believe they've gotten much bigger and much like Alexander Solthenisyn stated "They live in ghettos all together and all look the same and have similar names. If one were to commit a crime they just disappear into a crowd and you never find them again."

Honestly I don't know I don't have exactitude records or anything. I'm merely opining that they are much bigger I could be wrong but honestly I don't think it's out of the question since they have a grip on just about every Nation on Earth. Boy the Gods are sure gonna have a fun time smacking the jews around when they pop in and clear the speed bumps.

Damon said:
DCLXVI said:
Isn't Israel a stolen name from Egypt.

I doubt it because Isis isn't her Egyptian name, it's the name the Greeks gave to her. Her Egyptian name is Aset. Almost all of the names of the Egyptian gods that we know are the Greek ones, like Thoth(Egytptian: Djehuti) or Amon(Egyptian: Yamanu) or Osiris(Egyptian: Asar).

Finally, a smart comment. I had a strange thought yesterday that it could be IS (Ice like the rune), RA (fire), EL (it comes from Sumerian IL meaning LIGHT and it's the main suffix used to tie angelic thoughtforms to the jewtrix power source). It oddly remembered me of "A Song of Fire and Ice", a heptalogy of which "A Games of Thrones" is part of, written by George R. R., which I suspect being a kike.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back