Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Prayer: Come Satan, walk within me.

Satanic Path

"Come Satan, walk within me,
for my spirit is your Throne,
and in your Joy, this flesh shall never be
lost and gone.
In the name of Infinity, I worship the Goat, above its horns undressed I float,
and I choose that every breath is to be a blessing to Your Seed, and when the juden raises his lie, I won't fleed, I shall lead.
In the Path Of Gods, I walk gentle and cruel, in the grace of Istar,
in the beauty of Zepar,
in the fury of Paimon,
I give my flesh to Your Sons, love all them in the bond of our souls, feed them with the blood of the seven suns, but tear the fool's flesh and spirit apart, for I'm the good beast.
Never I'm silent, never I'm afraid, the weak will run to the peak, the prostitute will teach to fools, the renegade will open the gate.
I dressed my skin in undying white, I'm pure,
I thrive, become a tree in this moor.
I'm the son who dreams of crowning your head, tender, with his own hands, spill your chaliche above new lands.
White my skin will be when the false god rains his hatred, for hatred is my tiara.
Plain and sacred I am, when the priest curses my indocile soul which eternally, unconditionally dwells in Yours.
Come Satan, walk within me,
summon moths, summon birds,
summon fire and water, earth and air,
summon the spirit.
Tonight, come with Lilith,
bring and all Your Demons, They're welcome
in this home, invited in this flesh.
If this is the time, show me Beauty, let Your Eyes be seen, let me dive into Your depths.
Come Satan, walk within me.
I seek for light, relief and praises are yours,
The Father who gives delight,
but I also dwell in twilight, for you teach that
the brightest day hides the blackest bloom.
For you, Immortal Creature, you dangle between Creation and Fire.
In Your name, I begin, I ascend, never end.
In the name of Your Demons, I push my spirit gently in the above, and in the below, for every direction hides your will, for every path and meadow and hill knows your feet.
I invite You, Satan, within me.
You are home, within me.
You are crowned, You are beloved,
You are blessed, Your name is chanted,
within me.
The Gates awaits You, within me."

By: A Son

I don't know if this prayer may fit everyone.
We're all beautifully different.
I personally am very emotional and deeply connected to my feelings and being.
CERTAINLY, FOR HOW MEDIOCRE THIS MAY BE, IT IS SURELY COUNTLESS TIMES BETTER THAN XIANS PRAYERS.
Our beloved Cobra once said he has a military relationship with The Gods, and I praise that, but I just can't be this way in this path, as I'm of course different like everyone is.
Of course I do my duty trying to be as good as a soldier, and I really hope one day I can use my own hands and mind in the war. Not only doing rituals, but also physically going to war.
Being there, because I want to be fully in this. Agry boys may be needed there. And Satan may also have given a sign to me, as I asked Him, literally: << When Hitler comes, when you come, I want to be there. In every way. You know what I mean.>>
I was in an abandoned meadow, heading towards a tree under wich I would perform my rituals. Then a goddamn black cat walked out of bushes and stopped staring at me. That sign may have answered also to my worries, as like always I had to go under the rain in order not to hear my nevrotic mother cursing me. ( I shouldn't use the world mother, for she is as cold as pluto' surface)
Of course I had to rewrite this as it was getting too personal (and bloody) and make it a bit more aimed at everyone.
As you see, the thing of "Crowning a God with my own hands" is something that has always been in me, since the beginning.
To me the biggest crown is made of flesh and bones, and spirit, and I think you can relate. The xian pedo-pope could never get this. Anyway, that's what I'll do when the Antichrist comes.
"Let me dive into your depthts" : such a mediocre sentence, but in here you may see that Neptune rules certain things in me.
Yes, I look for "feeling beyond" and trascendence. I can't really describe this by words, but Zepar showed me that He may understand my desire. I was dreaming to be on a white bed, and at a certain point I felt A Demon literally laying on me, very gently, so powerful. I knew with my heart that It had to be a Demon. Such beauty can only belong to them.
I was squashed against the white bed and all of a sudden started screaming the name of Zepar. Which is weird, as I had only heard about Him and never thought a lot about this Demon; I really think it couldn't be my mind, but my first true contact with my Guardian.
In the first moment I felt so incredulous and a bit scared, then began feeling so good, so beyond my own self, my entire body was vibrating and all of a sudden I had this sensation of "feeling beyond". I was blowing, and the sensation was so real that If I had woken up I could still have felt it. That was my impression.
Fortunately I never had the occasion of trying those kind of drugs, or I would have been ruined and become a fucking turd.
It was through a Sermon of Cobra that I linked all the wires and understood a bit more about my natal chart.

In closing, I just have a question: Why don't I have any planet in my first three houses? Is this bad? All the rest is good, and my natal chart also says that I may be a good leader, or someone in power. I expected bad news, so I was quite surprised.
Even Saturn rules where he brings positive things and not in other houses where it could have affected me in a bad manner.

As always, I thank all of you, my Brothers and Sisters. The Clergy, obviously.
AVE SATANAS!!!

I enjoyed that poem and I love attention to the connection to Satan within us.

It’s fine to not have planets in your first three houses, this is neither good or bad. Your chart ruler is the planet ruled by the sign your rising is on, and any planets conjunct that planet plus the house it is in will tell you more about your personality.

Sundara said:
I enjoyed that poem and I love attention to the connection to Satan within us.

It’s fine to not have planets in your first three houses, this is neither good or bad. Your chart ruler is the planet ruled by the sign your rising is on, and any planets conjunct that planet plus the house it is in will tell you more about your personality.

Thank you Sundara, countless blessings to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back