Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

EU Approves Insects for Human Consumption

I remember High Priestess Maxine mentioning something like this could happen, this not too long ago.
Yellow mealworms were approved for human consumption, and they are working on approving other insects under the whole "population issue and environmental strain" facade.
There are better ways to farm that exist, so this is definitely about finding a "food for the masses" and not about global climate change or whatever.

Creepy, Crawly, Yummy: EU food safety agency approves yellow mealworms for human consumption ||
https://www.industryleadersmagazine.com/creepy-crawly-yummy-eu-food-safety-agency-approves-yellow-mealworms-for-human-consumption/

It's fucking disgusting. And how pathetic that people are just letting this happen, people literally think that insects are some kind of exotic food, the degenerates..

I am not eating bugs and I am not living in a pod. You will see this roll out slowly with certain supermarkets and restaurants selling bug food. It will be enforced through their media and promoters talking about how great it is to eat insects like a savage.

I remember a Star Trek episode with insect aliens that possessed people, and ate mealworms. Only the possessed people liked them. Everyone else thought the worms were gross, and refused to eat them. Coincidentally, that episode was called "Conspiracy". The fact that people are now beginning to think of mealworms as food really says something about how deluded people have become.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back