Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gingers/Redheads and Infiltrated Bloodline

Sundara

I can’t help but notice this pattern in every ginger I meet. Not strawberry blonde or dark red with normal skin, but cold hard gingers. I don’t say ginger as an insult but it’s the lack of a better word.

I’ve had a strong suspicion that there’s a LARGE, larger than average, number of ginger jews.. which is why I’m bringing this up. I’ve disliked every ginger I’ve met. They’re cold, lack depth, manipulative. Ugly, honestly, with a lot of health problems. This isn’t just SOME gingers though, this is every ginger I’ve met but one. I can’t even be friends with them, not even at a distance. On top of that, there’s a large number of Down’s syndrome red haired folks. They seem to lack true personality and individuality, and even creativity (not just those with downs) The exception, her features were normal and she had a really powerful Druid bloodline. Also, very pretty. She was a really wonderful person and her family was badly attacked. Incredibly smart and vibrant, a cut above the rest around her. They still maintained pagan culture and practices. It’s said that the kike who invaded ancient Mexican cultures and slaughtered Satan’s people was a ginger as well. I’m suspecting that during the invasions the red haired sub-race was heavily infiltrated.

The gingers with these personality types, are they jewish or are these traits that can be highly prevalent in a degraded gentile line? Whatever happened, it’s sad. Sorry to talk down on gingers, but it seems like there’s could be a reason for the “gingers have no soul” joke...

I know all lines of Satan from everywhere have been infiltrated with Jews unfortunately. It’s enraging. But the point here is the number of gingers that appear to be kikes are very high.

Sundara said:

The 1st half of your post made me bust out laughing with how you described them.

I think your hypothesis is correct in that they were specifically targeted for infiltration and dsygenic practices. This explains not only the Jews within that phenotype, but also the unpleasant behaviors. If they aren't Jews, have some pity of them for enduring that sort of targeting. That is my opinion on it.

May be true sometimes especially with the ones that have curley hair naturally but i wouldnt go to catagorize an entire group as Jews with no evidence other than the hair and skin color. I do happen to think this is more common with Jews though I always had that feeling. The people you met probably were part Jews but in no way are all of them.

I think there needs to be other evidence of a person being a Jew than just this cause i know for a fact its not true all the time.

I haven’t had this experience one of the first girls I loved was ginger and she was generally a great person. But I’m probably bias since out all types of women I’m most attracted to gingers.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Eric Cartman? Is that you?

LOL, I just thought it was worth mentioning to see if anyone else has noticed. I don’t want to keep suspicion that they’re possibly heavily Jewish infiltrated if that’s not the case.

Most redheads are not kikes. The highest percentages of gingers are in Ireland and Scotland, where more than 90% of the population is WHITE. Redheads also have the fairest skin after albinos, which should really tell you something.

As for personalities, most mundanes have really flat personalities, as if they were produced in series. This is regardless of hair colour. They like the same retarded music, they are either into gaming and other lazy, counterproductive, passive entertainment that does not help anyone CURRENTLY or into clubbing and getting drunk. They dress mostly the same, with overly casual clothes and a love for t-shirt and jeans/sweats as a reaction to the excessively formal "suits only" style of the early 1900s and before. Not mention, an excess of neutral and/or dark colours. Only the enemy and the NPCs deal in extremes.

There are Gods who have red hair, so it's only natural that we Gentiles, who are descended from them, can be born with red hair too. Especially Whites, since it does not really appear naturally in other races without miscegenation or very rare genetic mutations.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I haven’t had this experience one of the first girls I loved was ginger and she was generally a great person. But I’m probably bias since out all types of women I’m most attracted to gingers.

Maybe she wasn’t a Jew ginger then, with messed up teeth and a massive nose.

Sundara said:
Maybe she wasn’t a Jew ginger then, with messed up teeth and a massive nose.
No there’s not many Jews in my area unless they are cryptos. The only synagogues are in the city. Those girls drive me insane IDK why. Maybe it has something to do with my astrology.

Sundara said:
I can’t help but notice this pattern in every ginger I meet. Not strawberry blonde or dark red with normal skin, but cold hard gingers. I don’t say ginger as an insult but it’s the lack of a better word.

I’ve had a strong suspicion that there’s a LARGE, larger than average, number of ginger jews.. which is why I’m bringing this up. I’ve disliked every ginger I’ve met. They’re cold, lack depth, manipulative. Ugly, honestly, with a lot of health problems. This isn’t just SOME gingers though, this is every ginger I’ve met but one. I can’t even be friends with them, not even at a distance. On top of that, there’s a large number of Down’s syndrome red haired folks. They seem to lack true personality and individuality, and even creativity (not just those with downs) The exception, her features were normal and she had a really powerful Druid bloodline. Also, very pretty. She was a really wonderful person and her family was badly attacked. Incredibly smart and vibrant, a cut above the rest around her. They still maintained pagan culture and practices. It’s said that the kike who invaded ancient Mexican cultures and slaughtered Satan’s people was a ginger as well. I’m suspecting that during the invasions the red haired sub-race was heavily infiltrated.

The gingers with these personality types, are they jewish or are these traits that can be highly prevalent in a degraded gentile line? Whatever happened, it’s sad. Sorry to talk down on gingers, but it seems like there’s could be a reason for the “gingers have no soul” joke...

I know all lines of Satan from everywhere have been infiltrated with Jews unfortunately. It’s enraging. But the point here is the number of gingers that appear to be kikes are very high.
I met a ginger once when I was in juvenile hall. She didn't have any jewish features and seemed like a normal girl, just a bit edgy like the rest of us that were there for whatever we did back then :lol:

There is a difference between

Red heads and Reddish Blonde"ginger"

Reddish Blonde
iu

iu

iu

gingers.jpg

main-qimg-2ccb08b8b43eb0f009c34f4b63993209

------

Red Hair

6e567680758f4808dbe222425fbe6c5e.jpg

iu

iu

iu

img_71951.jpg

* Jews carries all types of genes(black,brown,blonde,red) ,but at the end jew is a jew ,
we can't make gentile out of a jew.

sonnenkraft said:
There is a difference between

Red heads and Reddish Blonde"ginger"

Reddish Blonde
iu

iu

iu

gingers.jpg

main-qimg-2ccb08b8b43eb0f009c34f4b63993209

------

Red Hair

6e567680758f4808dbe222425fbe6c5e.jpg

iu

iu

iu

img_71951.jpg

* Jews carries all types of genes(black,brown,blonde,red) ,but at the end jew is a jew ,
we can't make gentile out of a jew.

The third one down looks Jewish to me, and numerous in the 4th and 5th. It’s not red hair in general, especially not dark red tones. I shouldn’t have presented this as red hair specific and I did specify that it’s some, and higher than average. Plus the high amounts of Down’s syndrome, like the others said they were probably targeted for dysgenics to a high degree. Whether or not the ones I’ve known were actually Jewish is hard to tell. There were a lot of gentile NS officers who also looked strange too, so looks aren’t complete determining factor given how much they’ve infiltrated societies. Personality and overall energy should be taken into account. The last one is a blatant jew. The face just screams “I’m a victim give me your soul”

Stormblood said:
All of these clearly dyed their hair, in my opinion.

PS. In case you don't know, duckduckgo is owner and operated by a kike. I personally don't trust it. Alternative search engines are startpage, searx and others.

I personally met a guy with red hair, his hair is red like blood it's real , and his not a jew, dark red exist!!
Anyway i just wanted to clarify that gentiles have all types of hair and unfortunately also the Jews.
it's somehow hard to identify ((( them ))) nowadays.

* I will change my search engine.

sonnenkraft said:

I personally met a guy with red hair, his hair is red like blood it's real , and his not a jew, dark red exist!!
Anyway i just wanted to clarify that gentiles have all types of hair and unfortunately also the Jews.
it's somehow hard to identify ((( them ))) nowadays.

* I will change my search engine.

Dark red does exist, but there are certain tones that can be clearly noted as dyed. It’s difficult to achieve a truly natural looking red through hair dye. Shortly after I posted this I have since been noticing clearly more gentile redheads. It’s safe to say non-jewish gingers are likely one of the holiest satanic sub-races out there, there have been a lot of Godesses depicted with red hair. Even inanna in some paintings. Just as with blonde gentiles, Northern European/white gentiles, especially those more pure in blood, have been horribly attacked.

A way to check if someone’s red hair is real (and this goes for any colour hair, really) when the colour itself is difficult to go by on its own, you can check the person’s roots. Natural red hair doesn’t change colour at the root when it grows.

With the pictures shared in the comments here, you can see this root colour difference in the last four pictures. Three of them have dark almost black looking roots, and the last one has blonde roots (not to mention no natural red head has hair that looks like a boiled candy red).

I’m not sure about the Indian girl in the yellow dress though... my best guess is mixed blood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back