Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working against misunderstandings?

AncientRainbows

perhaps check in with Foras https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONV.html/index.html#FORAS

wisdom and charisma should help with that.
adding in some logic and ethics wouldn't hurt either.

the ANSUZ rune may be helpful in your case as well

Meteor said:
I really enjoy talking so I often just say or write whatever is on my mind without thinking about how I come across, and from time to time I get in trouble because of it. I'm also prone to causing misunderstandings as well because of it and end up feeling lonely sometimes due to being misunderstood. People often asked me if I was autistic when I was growing up by that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm not really sure why I'm like this, although it does say something about it in my chart, but I can't be too specific for safety reasons.

Is there some kind of working I could do in order to cause less problems or misunderstandings when communicating with others? Something to help with communication skills for a example. I really like to talk a lot but the consequences are bothersome sometimes. I just want to sound normal.

I don’t know your specific problem because I haven’t seen it but I’ll just make a guesstimate to give advice. Do you give others room to talk and show an interest in what they’re saying as well? There’s a level of empathy that needs to be had to have positive connections and it is possible for a person to be too overbearing with their personality by pushing over another persons entirely. Which can sometimes be fine, especially at parties. Even if we are better in multiple numerous ways spiritually, to form friendships people need to feel there is a mutual interest and like to have room to express their thoughts feelings and opinions. They also want to be understood. Beginning with meditation this can be an issue when a person really starts to come into themselves and that’s also okay. Just don’t forget to relay your thoughts to others in a way they may be able to understand and gauge what common interests you may have. It’s okay to listen sometimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back