Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bill Gates now largest owner of farmland

Sundara

Well, this is disturbing. Billy boy now wants control over your food supply.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielshapiro/2021/01/14/americas-biggest-owner-of-farmland-is-now-bill-gates-bezos-turner/?utm_campaign=forbes&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=Valerie&fbclid=IwAR3n2W6UPTQ9-JPHV8nEt9gaqyJod9H580rMRl8Pxk97y9aOOpgrVdU8JmY&sh=7737009c6096

The bill gates/Monsanto seeds made it so those were the only seeds you grow after planting them. The farmers had to buy those specific GMO seeds every year if they wanted to grow anything, it drove many to suicide because they couldn’t afford them. This was in India if I remember right.

Sundara said:

Besides the fact that he is trying to strangle the food supply, also make note that he is buying the LAND and not necessarily the companies or whatever. As HPS Maxine and Satan warned, the world market will collapse, taking the dollar with it. Gates is converting his wealth from dollars to materials for this purpose.

Everyone here should follow in those footsteps in the sense that you aren't holding large chunks of cash without any prepped food, water, or supplies.

I no longer get upset over jews.
If a jew created the nuke bomb and after that every nuclear power plant, so Chernobyl, they can do all the unthinkable worst.
If a mature jew thinks he has the right to rape your four years old baby, destroy entire nations, ruin countless people, enslave the whole world, murder every slave for he/she's a beast, then every kind of mistaken evil is going to be done by them.
If you're dying from cancer, here comes the jew offering you a glass of plutonium.
Sorry, I may sound irrational, but aren't you mad at that dead jew that everyday is worshipped by the entire scientific community? For what? Creating something that is the main reason behind humans dying from tumors all across the world? Destroying Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Creating future wars where if you go outside your cancer itself grows a cancer?
Bill Gates is a kitty compared to Einstein.
I don't really understand how low people can be when looking at this world.
Most of people don't even know who the Rotschild are, neither the Rockfeller. They would just need to open a fucking browser and start waking up their goddamn eyes!
Internet is full of partial truth, or things that make you understand how deep this conspiracy is.
And if they see these jewish families, they all think they are satanists. Just go to youtube and read the comments section below exposing videos... To certain people the upcoming jewish world order is Satanic.
If you're retarded ( as my mom certainly is) , here comes the jew offering you some more foolishness.
Hitler, we want You back, and we all know that You're coming.
Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!
Jhvh dies.

Blitzkreig said:
Sundara said:

Besides the fact that he is trying to strangle the food supply, also make note that he is buying the LAND and not necessarily the companies or whatever. As HPS Maxine and Satan warned, the world market will collapse, taking the dollar with it. Gates is converting his wealth from dollars to materials for this purpose.

Everyone here should follow in those footsteps in the sense that you aren't holding large chunks of cash without any prepped food, water, or supplies.

Good point, there are articles about his anticipated involvement and definitely don’t think he won’t shit in that area too.

https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2013/04/08/Bill-Gates-Food-industry-innovation-for-health-and-food-security

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/04/16/bill-gates-stored-food-in-basement-for-years-to-prep-for-a-pandemic.html

He owns the land which means he can say what can and can’t go on the land. He can turn those companies around big time. Sounds like he wants the world to go vegan. First article. Second is about how he planned for the pandemic years ago.

He’s not exactly a kitty compared to Einstein. The reason why it matters right now is because it’s relevant and at the forefront to this day and ages war, in the present. It’s what people need to be aware of. Studying these world renowned kikes give direct insight to their plans, where the world is headed, and how we can prepare and wake people up to current dangers. I still despite Hebraic religions with a passion, they’re falling off good and hard. The Rockefeller’s and Rothschilds are also relevant and people are waking up to them too. Bill Gates is just SO involved with the public and community.

Sundara said:

Oh yeah. They will try to run the green stuff to tie into the Great Reset. Most people eat too much meat and too few veggies, leading to stagnation, fecal accumulation, toxin accumulation, basically everything that the body needs to clean and organize. However, meat is also the food category that is most nourishing to the yin and structure of the body. Vata/air type people need more meat, for example.

They may try to shoehorn the vegan thing in somehow, but I am not certain they have enough time. They might just run with the medical side of things. I guess it depends how badly they can crush farms and what they want to put effort into.

Assuming meat because short or exorbitantly expensive, the next best thing are eggs and milk. Clean milk sources are best, but also boiled milk with added ginger, cinnamon, or other digestive spices prevents a lot of the dampness from them. Cheese, butter, and ghee make good substitutes for the fat side of animal products.

If there is a real lacking of red meat, then one should turn to beans, such as kidney beans, black beans, etc. The color correlates with the properties, therefore red is best for building the blood after injury or menstruation, for example. Eating these as a staple food, combined with any eggs or milk, can offset some of the meat strangulation that may occur.

Sundara said:
He’s not exactly a kitty compared to Einstein. The reason why it matters right now is because it’s relevant and at the forefront to this day and ages war, in the present. It’s what people need to be aware of. Studying these world renowned kikes give direct insight to their plans, where the world is headed, and how we can prepare and wake people up to current dangers. I still despite Hebraic religions with a passion, they’re falling off good and hard. The Rockefeller’s and Rothschilds are also relevant and people are waking up to them too. Bill Gates is just SO involved with the public and community.

I have to say that Bill is good at pretending he's human. Most people admire him. Well, they all are.
Sorry, it's just my hatred against einstein...I really have something about him.
Of course, we have to focus on the time being.
Bill will pay the bill.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back