Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS and astrology contradictions

Seby

One of the reasons I struggle with learning astrology is because I find contradictions in it
JoS states
"666, is the number of a
man" Aquarius, the water bearer. This will be the Age of Aquarius, the age of fire, the Age of Satan.
How is the age of the water bearer (which is also an air element sign) also the age of fire?
It doesn't make any sense.

TopoftheAbyss said:
One of the reasons I struggle with learning astrology is because I find contradictions in it
JoS states
"666, is the number of a
man" Aquarius, the water bearer. This will be the Age of Aquarius, the age of fire, the Age of Satan.
How is the age of the water bearer (which is also an air element sign) also the age of fire?
It doesn't make any sense.

The more you study and meditate the more this will make sense. Signs are ruled by an element but they also have other qualities and attributes. The water bearer doesn’t mean that Aquarius is ruled by water, that’s what it’s represented by and it doesn’t mean the element of water. This is Satan’s sign and Satan is Enki - the water bearer. Satan is the giver of life. Life can generally be represented by waters, fruitfulness in the land, water is life on this planet. Aquarius as a sign is ruled by air. Intelligence, technology, advancement, freedom. All things of Satan. Fire symbolizes cleansing and life as well. Just keep studying and eventually you’ll learn the differences. Meditation is also essential to understanding astrology, but start by memorizing the Astrology for Satanists page.

I don't recall were I learned this somewhere on the JoS old, previous ProPHP or Yahoo forums.

But according to a lot of jews they fear the Age of Aquarius because according to them. It's when the enemy to them pours out the water of life(Torah) out into the stream.

I know that bit of enemy kaballah is silly. But there are some in jewish communities that believe AoA. Is a downfall for the jews as the common man becomes more so. And those in the know believe it's Satan pouring out the water of life from the jews.

It's probably one of the reasons why dystopian sci-fi horror shows is wanting to be put on Earth as rule of law for everyone. Kinda like 1960s-70s-80s-early 90s and certain movies around from the 2000s and 2010s. HP.Cobra already warned the enemy wants to create their dystopian nightmares like 1984 and above just so humanity has no hope and lives like garbage. Kinda like "The Running Man" perfect example actually with (((fake news))) and horrible living conditions as well as death games.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back