Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to scroll on Soaring Eagle's paintable RTR.

Username

Skip straight to solution for those who don't want to waste time.
This is for those who have torn their hair from the roots and thrown their smarphones to the walls of the nine heavens in a fit of rage and frustration.
Though I reckon the group is a minority.

If you are having problems when scrolling in RTR model made by him, then this is for you. What I am talking about is if you scroll down, sometimes you end up at the bottom of the page. Sometimes, you end up at the top and sometimes you end up far from where you want to be. Sometimes you find yourself with a broken smartphone. It happens. Here's the solution.

Solution:
1.Touch anywhere with two of your fingertips simultaneously.
2.Scroll down a bit
3.Let go of one of your fingertips.
4.You can now scroll as you please with the finger that is on the screen.

No 2 is optional but I like to do it since it feels complete and whole.

I had the same issue shame the scroll bar on the side is hidden on my phone at least it's not visible on the mobile version probably some sort of screen space saving feature but an annoying not like on PCs.

Anyways there is also interactive F-RTR but without tetra although it gets annoying tapping the screen some taps aren't registered.

I try and do the F-RTR/Tetra on PC not on Phones I'm oldschool I still feel PC master race type mentality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back