Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dutch Cabinet Quits

Lunar Dance 666

Official news: The Dutch Cabinet just called it quits. New elections upcoming in March.

Cabinet-Rutte-III called it quits over the scandal about toeslagen*.
Ten of thousands of parents were duped (they use the word 'crushed' in the newspaper) by the government after they went to look for 'fraud'. Not being given 'toeslagen'* such as child support. Or to have the children brought to daycare, since both parents had to be working, or as a single parent.

https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/348985768/over-en-uit-voor-kabinet-rutte-iii

"Duped parents must immediately pay the money they received back to the belastingdienst (=government entity that charges the taxes to the civilians)."
https://www.geenstijl.nl/5156883/kabinet-treedt-af-om-toeslagentoestand/#more

*Toeslagen translates as: surcharges, allowance, premium, addition or surtax.
Basicly it means, you talk to a governing substance if you have problems getting by in a month, and sometimes they give you a bit of cash to help pay for important things.
You have one for when you have children. Or when you earn too little to properly pay for health insurance. If you earn to little and you live in a rental apartment, it is possible to get a bit of additional cash for that too.

Rutte stays as 'demissionair' during this covid crisis issue.

I think these are results from our RTRs. Keep up the work guys! :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Official news: The Dutch Cabinet just called it quits. New elections upcoming in March.

Cabinet-Rutte-III called it quits over the scandal about toeslagen*.
Ten of thousands of parents were duped (they use the word 'crushed' in the newspaper) by the government after they went to look for 'fraud'. Not being given 'toeslagen'* such as child support. Or to have the children brought to daycare, since both parents had to be working, or as a single parent.

https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/348985768/over-en-uit-voor-kabinet-rutte-iii

"Duped parents must immediately pay the money they received back to the belastingdienst (=government entity that charges the taxes to the civilians)."
https://www.geenstijl.nl/5156883/kabinet-treedt-af-om-toeslagentoestand/#more

*Toeslagen translates as: surcharges, allowance, premium, addition or surtax.
Basicly it means, you talk to a governing substance if you have problems getting by in a month, and sometimes they give you a bit of cash to help pay for important things.
You have one for when you have children. Or when you earn too little to properly pay for health insurance. If you earn to little and you live in a rental apartment, it is possible to get a bit of additional cash for that too.

Rutte stays as 'demissionair' during this covid crisis issue.

I think these are results from our RTRs. Keep up the work guys! :)

Damn I started learning dutch, but did not go through with it xD ik ben NinRick is basically all I remember x3

They covered it in the news today as well

Did the government retired on their own will, or did someone force them to do so?

I do not know what to think of it. Okay they are gone now, but who will replace them? would be better if the people forced them to quit, and replaced them with people who are honest and actually care for they dutch people.

Anyways let’s hope for the best and keep going strong with the RTRs

I heard about this as well, Apparently its came out of nowhere... I doubt it has anything to do with the RTR's we've been doing, Because it has all been orchestrated by the enemy. This might very well be a step closer towards a takeover.

I know that the dutch government has been under fire for some time now, They could not realize the plans that they were supposed to execute. For one lately there have problems with enforcing new covid restrictions, Because some bills have passed that protect its citizens from those restrictions. Now they can probably just wipe all those bills from the table and maybe even integrate the Netherlands into the EU fully.

What i want to say is is that its not the people that made the government fall, It was the enemy that did this, In other words highly suspicious.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Damn I started learning dutch, but did not go through with it xD ik ben NinRick is basically all I remember x3

They covered it in the news today as well

Did the government retired on their own will, or did someone force them to do so?

I do not know what to think of it. Okay they are gone now, but who will replace them? would be better if the people forced them to quit, and replaced them with people who are honest and actually care for they dutch people.

Anyways let’s hope for the best and keep going strong with the RTRs

Hello, both.

I know I posted this and then within 24 hours of doing so the following thought came into my mind:
"What if they just decided to quit, so that they wouldn't be able to take the blame?"

Right now we are entering a turbulent time. On one side, you do not know what to believe anymore.
You do not know who you can trust and who will be right.
There is not even two full months left, and I am unaware of any campaings that are being held by any candidates. Like usual.
The only ones you hear about are the top men of the parties, along with a list of general things they stand for.

It was rather sudden, yes. I heard they debated about it for one week, then quit. I believe they were not 'forced' to do so, however, the heat has been in their necks.

Whatever Rutte was doing, nothing was great, and the enemy forced their way for him to stay in power.
They went so far as to even boycott the party that had been gotten the majority of votes, by everyone not siding with him, but throwing themselves into one big opposition, and thus claiming the victory.

Over the past few years we've also seen the rise of a few new parties, such as DENK (which is apparently islamitic) and Forum voor Democratie (of which Thierry Baudet is a well known face now).

Anyhow, the minister at the parliament (talking about Rutte here), has been acting since day one, like his nose is bleeding. 'wir haben es nicht gewüßt' but then dutch version.
What I'd describe him as would be 'zwakke lul' (which means weak dick by the way)..
Trying to talk things right isnt working, as they say 'praatjes vullen geen gaatjes' (praten= to speak, if I were to translate it, I'd probably say something along the lines of 'talking does not fill holes' - and it is the manner in which it is said, that makes up for the meaning, mostly - if I were to describe the meaning, I'd think of someone that tries to talk their way out of a duty or something they don't like, but it is their responsibility to do. I might be a bit off, I never actually took a dictionary and looked up what most of these meant exactly..)

I hope we can move things for the best and quit being the EU's bitch.

Their policies and supposedly forced 'support' for other countries, are wreaking havoc on our economy, and taking advantage of a civilisation, that for years, due to the xian background, has tried to save up money, and would rather try to fix things first before they would get it replaced or buy something new entirely.

In the modern era a lot has changed, and those old values may not be so apparent anymore, giving in to more modern materialism. But is that so wrong?

Lunar Dance 666 said:

We are in very interesting times right now, the enemy gets exposed on all fronts, but it is like they do not give a single care in the world.

News from Germany, Angela Merkel is schemeing with her staff behind closed doors to establish a MEGA lockdown. They did not tell the Parlament anything of it and they didn't make it public. However, they have to consult the parlament, explain everything with scientifc data and common sense and then they have to agree, also they have to make it public.

They are trying to do keep it behind closed doors and establish it secretly, but the information leaked through.

The German people are boiling with anger. Many do understand now that the Media and the Government are working together.

NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

We are in very interesting times right now, the enemy gets exposed on all fronts, but it is like they do not give a single care in the world.

News from Germany, Angela Merkel is schemeing with her staff behind closed doors to establish a MEGA lockdown. They did not tell the Parlament anything of it and they didn't make it public. However, they have to consult the parlament, explain everything with scientifc data and common sense and then they have to agree, also they have to make it public.

They are trying to do keep it behind closed doors and establish it secretly, but the information leaked through.

The German people are boiling with anger. Many do understand now that the Media and the Government are working together.

:eek: Really now, That is quite convenient for the Netherlands right now since there is no parliament anymore, They can just push anything they want without any resistance.

Also i heard that they were planning on installing curfew in some countries. The dutch parliament was against such measures so this as well is suddenly a possibility.

NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Hey NinRick, just curious, where about on the planet are you from? I won't ask for details, answer what you want.

That is good to hear though. And when have they not? But it seems that the media is working together with them on a more personal level, which is interesting.
Here the media usually just keeps asking questions and the politicians say 'hier gaan we niet op in' or something along those lines (This is not something we will answer -now-).

Mega lockdown sucks. To be honest, Im hoping for people to just defy the system at this point, no matter the costs and threat of bills. Currently my family is at a loss too, almost angry that these measures have to be put through because of a few 'bad apples' that 'misbehave' or something.
Whilst they are not even the problem to begin with. They basicly try to punish the general populace but what I've noticed is that the prices of the houses are still rising, there is still a seemingly increasing shortage of living space, which might mean that we are still getting people over from the middle east to live here. Even though it is not spoken about anymore at all, as far as I am aware at least.

Did you hear anything about new immigrants in the past year, NinRick?

SSinHeartandSoul said:
NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

:eek: Really now, That is quite convenient for the Netherlands right now since there is no parliament anymore, They can just push anything they want without any resistance.

Also i heard that they were planning on installing curfew in some countries. The dutch parliament was against such measures so this as well is suddenly a possibility.

They were already talking about that before they quit.

France has already instated curfew.

They say it is because the 'youth' still hang together and meet up together too much.

I mean.. WHERE?! Theyre talking about young adults and teenagers, not kids. This is ridiculous. They want to take away any chance at socializing we have!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Hey NinRick, just curious, where about on the planet are you from? I won't ask for details, answer what you want.

That is good to hear though. And when have they not? But it seems that the media is working together with them on a more personal level, which is interesting.
Here the media usually just keeps asking questions and the politicians say 'hier gaan we niet op in' or something along those lines (This is not something we will answer -now-).

Mega lockdown sucks. To be honest, Im hoping for people to just defy the system at this point, no matter the costs and threat of bills. Currently my family is at a loss too, almost angry that these measures have to be put through because of a few 'bad apples' that 'misbehave' or something.
Whilst they are not even the problem to begin with. They basicly try to punish the general populace but what I've noticed is that the prices of the houses are still rising, there is still a seemingly increasing shortage of living space, which might mean that we are still getting people over from the middle east to live here. Even though it is not spoken about anymore at all, as far as I am aware at least.

Did you hear anything about new immigrants in the past year, NinRick?

I am living just south-west from you, we are „neighbours“, globally speaking^^

Yeah I believe that, many people suffer under those measurements, which are being forced on people. Of course the media and governments work together, both are being controlled by the jews. Same goes for the Banks and „Religions“. But we are here to change the game! >:D

Regarding immigrants.. Germany used to take MANY immigrants in. 2-3 years ago, just where I live, there was a big „refugee center“. Many black men gathered around my neighbourhood, smoking, drinking, making everything dirty... disgusting.

They moved to another location, but I don’t know where they went. There are still many „refugees“ here, you just have to go to downtown and you see them almost everywhere. I am not racist, but I hate the looks of them, they look disgusting. Some of them are nice tho, as I had some interactions with them, but most give me such a disgusting vibe.

Many of them deal with drugs, the german law is not allowed to touch them. They just spend some hours in a cell and get released, as if nothing ever happened.

One time, some of them hit random people in a club (also girls), my friends beat them up (I was not with them, because I don’t have time to go partying all the time)

They also steal bikes etc. I also heard of accounts where they raped Girls, young girls. But not from the media. The media keeps quiet about them.

Also most of them are males. Because of their „religion“ they see women as „inferior“ to men, I guess that’s why only males come here. Most of them are not „men“, they are druggies, weakling and cowards.
Then they get shocked because women here are independent and strong. You do not „need“ a man, you can get any job you want, you can live by yourself in your own flat/house, and you are free to choose your own partner.

You guys have the same problem, don’t you? When I visited your country, I also saw many black people lol.

NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
NinRick said:

I am living just south-west from you, we are „neighbours“, globally speaking^^

Yeah I believe that, many people suffer under those measurements, which are being forced on people. Of course the media and governments work together, both are being controlled by the jews. Same goes for the Banks and „Religions“. But we are here to change the game! >:D

Regarding immigrants.. Germany used to take MANY immigrants in. 2-3 years ago, just where I live, there was a big „refugee center“. Many black men gathered around my neighbourhood, smoking, drinking, making everything dirty... disgusting.

They moved to another location, but I don’t know where they went. There are still many „refugees“ here, you just have to go to downtown and you see them almost everywhere. I am not racist, but I hate the looks of them, they look disgusting. Some of them are nice tho, as I had some interactions with them, but most give me such a disgusting vibe.

Many of them deal with drugs, the german law is not allowed to touch them. They just spend some hours in a cell and get released, as if nothing ever happened.

One time, some of them hit random people in a club (also girls), my friends beat them up (I was not with them, because I don’t have time to go partying all the time)

They also steal bikes etc. I also heard of accounts where they raped Girls, young girls. But not from the media. The media keeps quiet about them.

Also most of them are males. Because of their „religion“ they see women as „inferior“ to men, I guess that’s why only males come here. Most of them are not „men“, they are druggies, weakling and cowards.
Then they get shocked because women here are independent and strong. You do not „need“ a man, you can get any job you want, you can live by yourself in your own flat/house, and you are free to choose your own partner.

You guys have the same problem, don’t you? When I visited your country, I also saw many black people lol.

Oh nice.

Yes, that in and of itself is very exciting :D

Yes really, I'd imagine in such an underdeveloped country they wouldn't have alcohol. But it seems it's rather far from the truth actually. Shows how far the shilling goes.

I agree there, I've seen a white woman pick up black children from school in the past year. It disgusted me so much. Yuck. And the children, perhaps not even that woman has done anything wrong directly, unless she was pregnant and is their legit mum, then disgusting race traitor..

I am sorry to hear that so many women and children (referring to the girls you speak about) are being raped by these creatures..

I was thinking about the religion thing.. I was watching a documentary and they said the jobs women could do was usually as a midwife, or nurse, or seemstress. Of course, there was a kind of job that was dominated by women, giving them a possibility to properly earn their own income so at some point they decided to influx that branch with men and outlaw women from doing this job.
This is also the reason that the 'doctor' is usually a male. Or that it is/was seen as a male profession.
As most professions anyway, but nothing is further from the truth than that.
It is just because of so called 'religion' that says that males are better, and that a family is ruled by a patronage of some sorts, and this is still reflected in which last name one has..
I wonder if this should change in the future too.

There have been protests a few years ago about housing these 'creatures' in an abandoned building in some small village whilst they knew the crime rate was high.

But ffies, a crime is a crime and should be punished no matter your background or if you're only a guest.

Ye it is not this, we were already having a housing shortage, but now with them here too, there is no hope into getting a house for a reasonable cost for the average civilian. Just inflation alone doesn't make up for this rise of price.
A house is now about 3 times the value it was back in the 1990's.

NinRick said:

So it was you who came trough blasting NS marching music, What was it a year and a half ago or so? I can still see the asphalt smoking from time to time, At least the dutchies have something to remember you by.

Before you get confused, You talked about this on the forum once before, I'm probably the only one that knows that :lol: . Since you never talked about how the trip went i just had to comment on it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Oh nice.

Yes, that in and of itself is very exciting :D

Yes really, I'd imagine in such an underdeveloped country they wouldn't have alcohol. But it seems it's rather far from the truth actually. Shows how far the shilling goes.

I agree there, I've seen a white woman pick up black children from school in the past year. It disgusted me so much. Yuck. And the children, perhaps not even that woman has done anything wrong directly, unless she was pregnant and is their legit mum, then disgusting race traitor..

I am sorry to hear that so many women and children (referring to the girls you speak about) are being raped by these creatures..

I was thinking about the religion thing.. I was watching a documentary and they said the jobs women could do was usually as a midwife, or nurse, or seemstress. Of course, there was a kind of job that was dominated by women, giving them a possibility to properly earn their own income so at some point they decided to influx that branch with men and outlaw women from doing this job.
This is also the reason that the 'doctor' is usually a male. Or that it is/was seen as a male profession.
As most professions anyway, but nothing is further from the truth than that.
It is just because of so called 'religion' that says that males are better, and that a family is ruled by a patronage of some sorts, and this is still reflected in which last name one has..
I wonder if this should change in the future too.

There have been protests a few years ago about housing these 'creatures' in an abandoned building in some small village whilst they knew the crime rate was high.

But ffies, a crime is a crime and should be punished no matter your background or if you're only a guest.

Ye it is not this, we were already having a housing shortage, but now with them here too, there is no hope into getting a house for a reasonable cost for the average civilian. Just inflation alone doesn't make up for this rise of price.
A house is now about 3 times the value it was back in the 1990's.

I think those people drink like coughing medicine or something to get high xD so of course they are happy to smoke and drink some good quality alcohol xD
But they leave a mess. (Many of them looked very african to me, not really from the middle-east)

Yeah right! I am also disgusted by people (mostly women) who have black children.. Let’s hope that this changes in the future. On of my friends is dating an african woman, and I had an argument with him xD

But yeah there isn’t much you can do about it. (And I won’t waste any of my energy for a working to separate them lol)

No, no, they do not rape MANY women here, I just heard of some accounts over the years. But they also misbehave because they know they won’t be punished for this. We should punish them way harder than our people lol. „We“ take them in provide shelter and safety and yet, they have the audacity to harm our people and country.

Regarding the religion thing, all religions strive to destroy any and all actual spiritual knowledge. So they promote the picture that femininity is inferior. Because the feminine side of our Souls, rule over emotions, creativity but ALSO over Spirituality and Occult abilities etc.
That’s why they hate femininity (don’t take everything I say for 100% right tho xD)

I also think that those black people should not come to europe. They should go to other countries, of the same race. Black people to black people, Asians to Asian people and White people to white people.
Of course other countries could support financially for example.

Yeah everything sky rocketed the last couple years. Idk about the 90s I am was too young at that time to realise something like that xD
But my parents bought like 10 years ago a house, and now it is 60% more worth than it was when they bought it lol.
business :D

I hope you and I get good a good home, I have pretty high standards to be honest xD

NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I think those people drink like coughing medicine or something to get high xD so of course they are happy to smoke and drink some good quality alcohol xD
But they leave a mess. (Many of them looked very african to me, not really from the middle-east)

Yeah right! I am also disgusted by people (mostly women) who have black children.. Let’s hope that this changes in the future. On of my friends is dating an african woman, and I had an argument with him xD

But yeah there isn’t much you can do about it. (And I won’t waste any of my energy for a working to separate them lol)

No, no, they do not rape MANY women here, I just heard of some accounts over the years. But they also misbehave because they know they won’t be punished for this. We should punish them way harder than our people lol. „We“ take them in provide shelter and safety and yet, they have the audacity to harm our people and country.

Regarding the religion thing, all religions strive to destroy any and all actual spiritual knowledge. So they promote the picture that femininity is inferior. Because the feminine side of our Souls, rule over emotions, creativity but ALSO over Spirituality and Occult abilities etc.
That’s why they hate femininity (don’t take everything I say for 100% right tho xD)

I also think that those black people should not come to europe. They should go to other countries, of the same race. Black people to black people, Asians to Asian people and White people to white people.
Of course other countries could support financially for example.

Yeah everything sky rocketed the last couple years. Idk about the 90s I am was too young at that time to realise something like that xD
But my parents bought like 10 years ago a house, and now it is 60% more worth than it was when they bought it lol.
business :D

I hope you and I get good a good home, I have pretty high standards to be honest xD

Mhm. Good that you spoke your mind :) And that makes sense. There are plenty of other places that deserve to get a good beating though. Actually, if you were to do a working, pick a super powerful date and try to one shot it or at least keep the ritual schedule short.. no point in going 40 days for that, lol.

Ah okay. And I agree. We have a saying for that 'je moet een gegeven paard niet in de bek kijken' which means that you shouldn't complain about whats given to you.. if its a gift of course.
They not only complain but want more and more and try to rob you blind if they can.

I do not think that all religions in the world try that, but most have been subverted or messed with by the enemy so..
No, for the simple reason that the suns strenght is lower here, we have more ozone on the nothern half of the globe... This means that they can get a vit D shortage easily. Especially if they instead on wearing full robes all the time because of 'muh islamic religion'.

Oh wow, you must have a house shortage there too then..
Also, I was too young back then too Ninrick.
Just curious, would you like to continue a more casual chat on email?

I do hope we can get a nice house indeed. Its just rough here, and demographically speaking, people differ a lot from the region you're going to live in. Not just in names or skin color but dialect and some of the habits as well as religious beliefs.
Also areas that are way more expensive than other areas but that might have more workplaces available..

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mhm. Good that you spoke your mind :) And that makes sense. There are plenty of other places that deserve to get a good beating though. Actually, if you were to do a working, pick a super powerful date and try to one shot it or at least keep the ritual schedule short.. no point in going 40 days for that, lol.

Ah okay. And I agree. We have a saying for that 'je moet een gegeven paard niet in de bek kijken' which means that you shouldn't complain about whats given to you.. if its a gift of course.
They not only complain but want more and more and try to rob you blind if they can.

I do not think that all religions in the world try that, but most have been subverted or messed with by the enemy so..
No, for the simple reason that the suns strenght is lower here, we have more ozone on the nothern half of the globe... This means that they can get a vit D shortage easily. Especially if they instead on wearing full robes all the time because of 'muh islamic religion'.

Oh wow, you must have a house shortage there too then..
Also, I was too young back then too Ninrick.
Just curious, would you like to continue a more casual chat on email?

I do hope we can get a nice house indeed. Its just rough here, and demographically speaking, people differ a lot from the region you're going to live in. Not just in names or skin color but dialect and some of the habits as well as religious beliefs.
Also areas that are way more expensive than other areas but that might have more workplaces available..

Today something ironically funny happened.. I was driving a friend, who had a bad day home, he showed my a refugee centre, near where he lives, and told me that he would give refugees money for sex. This is on sooo many levels stupid and brainwashed.

Funny because, we were just discussing this things.
I should really consider blasting the race awakening ritual x3

Interesting, I did not know we have higher ozone levels on the northern globe, you are genius scientist after all :D

I would also love to chat with you in private^^
I put my email address in my signature below, feel free to message me. Please confirm here that you’ve sent me a mail, so I can tell that this is actually you.

When I posted my email on the forums for a project, I received fake mails, with links, claiming that they know who HP HC really is, and similar claims. They always use HP HC’s name to get people to click on links. HP HC said that they do this to get our IPs.. so be aware of that.

Anyway, I am off to blast the F-RTR, end the confusion, restore our Nations and to disarm the enemy >:D

Let’s create the path to a bright shining future!

NinRick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Today something ironically funny happened.. I was driving a friend, who had a bad day home, he showed my a refugee centre, near where he lives, and told me that he would give refugees money for sex. This is on sooo many levels stupid and brainwashed.

Funny because, we were just discussing this things.
I should really consider blasting the race awakening ritual x3

Interesting, I did not know we have higher ozone levels on the northern globe, you are genius scientist after all :D

I would also love to chat with you in private^^
I put my email address in my signature below, feel free to message me. Please confirm here that you’ve sent me a mail, so I can tell that this is actually you.

When I posted my email on the forums for a project, I received fake mails, with links, claiming that they know who HP HC really is, and similar claims. They always use HP HC’s name to get people to click on links. HP HC said that they do this to get our IPs.. so be aware of that.

Anyway, I am off to blast the F-RTR, end the confusion, restore our Nations and to disarm the enemy >:D

Let’s create the path to a bright shining future!

omg that is so stupidly retarded. I can barely believe such retards excist.

Ye you should, or you should just leave him rot in his own demise.

Nah not really there was something on the news about the ozone layer being unparalled thin in some areas so I looked it up what it looked like around the globe and basicly saw that the levels are naturally higher in the nothern half than in the southern half.

And yes I'll send you an email now, the adress should be rather obvious.

Ye no never click on links. I think opening and reading the emails themselves is fine just dont click on crap thats in there. Same for spam actually.

Yes great, I still have to do FRTR for today and then Im done too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back