Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting to much for me...

SeerOfSS

Man with all this going on and my own issues. I feel like I'm lossing more.

Meaning I have a few issues as I said on another post but also readying about this plus trying to live.

It's getting to me now, I'm staying in control and such but not easy.

I'm dating right now and such. She is of other religion like majority of the world and a lot of stress but that stress does not bother me at all.

None the least not much of choice so is what it is and my own issue there.

However damn everything else sucks...

Sorry I guess im using our forum to vent but maybe ask for opinion/help some.

Mm...

SeerOfSS said:

Meaning I have a few issues as I said on another post but also readying about this plus trying to live.

I'm dating right now and such. She is of other religion like majority of the world and a lot of stress but that stress does not bother me at all.

Mm...

Feels bad bro, but how can we give you an opinion, if you do not address the issues you have here?

1) Detect what is causing you trouble.
2) Understand why it is the way it is.
3) Fix your problems, approach it both materially as also spiritually.

Keep going forward brother, and don't give up. My personal opinion is that even though you are in a relationship you should keep the focus on yourself(cleaning, aop, rtr's, yoga, perhaps finding a job, etc...). And if you got any other questions about your relationship i think we got alot Brothers and Sisters here who can anwser you, you just gotta ask(me not so much, because im not in a relationship). Cheers Brother!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guaridan!

There are bad times and there are good times.
Whether its good times or the bad times, its important to know that both kinds of times do pass eventually. Tomorrow if not today.

So persevere and hold on.
NinRick is right in that we can only pat you on your shoulder without knowing your issue but could help you find the path or help you find the way to solve the problem if we knew the issue. If for some reason, you decide to keep it private, that's okay too.
Just know that we are here if you need us.
Take care.

NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:

Mm...

Feels bad bro, but how can we give you an opinion, if you do not address the issues you have here?

1) Detect what is causing you trouble.
2) Understand why it is the way it is.
3) Fix your problems, approach it both materially as also spiritually.

I get where your coming from, and that is stuff im always working on.

Everything going on outside to my own internal stuff it builds.
That is probably why I said venting see if there is something else or extra I can do to add.
This winter has been so far something.

Hopefully I can start nibbing at the build up again and bring it back down where I can relax and move forward better then before.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Keep going forward brother, and don't give up. My personal opinion is that even though you are in a relationship you should keep the focus on yourself(cleaning, aop, rtr's, yoga, perhaps finding a job, etc...). And if you got any other questions about your relationship i think we got alot Brothers and Sisters here who can anwser you, you just gotta ask(me not so much, because im not in a relationship). Cheers Brother!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guaridan!

I understand, and that what i am pushing on.

Its always those walls that hit that makes it bummy, I think also this prob with my stomach makes it much worse.

Yeah, I do not mind asking though most of it I think is my own.

Thanks for the reply and boost also, and too Ninrick

Username said:
There are bad times and there are good times.
Whether its good times or the bad times, its important to know that both kinds of times do pass eventually. Tomorrow if not today.

So persevere and hold on.
NinRick is right in that we can only pat you on your shoulder without knowing your issue but could help you find the path or help you find the way to solve the problem if we knew the issue. If for some reason, you decide to keep it private, that's okay too.
Just know that we are here if you need us.
Take care.

Understand, and that is reassuring, I forget that and at times I put that info in the back door. Not a smart thing.

Honestly I cant say really what the issue aside from my stomach which I think has a big influence on it and the outside world does not help.

Can't get the grip on the handle where I can relax.

Though I'm looking for the issue.
Of course if can handle I will always ask for others has may have had the experience.

Thank you also

Emotions affect the stomach. Maybe you could brew some kombuscha to feed the healthy bacteria in your gut. Stomach problems also can be from certain food intolerances and sensitivities.

Years ago I had a wife that was of the Xtian perspective. But she was very independent and let me be and never interfered or complained about my Spiritual Satanism.

I think it's best for a persons mental health to have a pet or partner or something. So long as they don't clash with what you're doing here.

I know it's rattling me too what's going on out there. Everyone's getting vaccinated. There is this guy without that meditates. He said he's okay just his arm is sore after the covid vaccination. But now he can't meditate anymore.

I think so long as we do our bit this side we can practice detaching from the reality otherwise. Not that it's to be ignored. I mean people becoming drones/ zombies is not to be ignored.

But we do what we can and we adapt to the situation for our own survival and goodwill.

You are not alone in this fight. Do your bit this side and look after yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back