Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tarot Card Questions

eternal666light

I came across a set of tarot cards on the net that kinda sparked my interest to buy some and to get into it in general, but all the time i see they have these damn hebrew lettering on them.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good set to get? and also are most of these tarot cards different compared to ones that a satanist should be using?

Also noticed that the Gods have different tarot cards that represent them, such as Dantalian is the 10 of cups, but from what i seen there aren't labelled like that on the cards i seen. Does anyone have proper info on these?

I appreciate an educated satanist point of view on this matter before i dig through the new age crap articles

eternal666light said:
I came across a set of tarot cards on the net that kinda sparked my interest to buy some and to get into it in general, but all the time i see they have these damn hebrew lettering on them.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good set to get? and also are most of these tarot cards different compared to ones that a satanist should be using?

Also noticed that the Gods have different tarot cards that represent them, such as Dantalian is the 10 of cups, but from what i seen there aren't labelled like that on the cards i seen. Does anyone have proper info on these?

I appreciate an educated satanist point of view on this matter before i dig through the new age crap articles
“The Devil” Tarot Card by HPS Maxine Dietrich: https://archive.is/LdM6X

Unfortunately, many tarot decks have Hebrew letters since most creators base their decks on the Rider-Waite Smith tarot deck which is a Jewish abomination.

I would recommend the Green Witch Tarot by Ann Moura, the Telluric Tarot by Lunaria Gold, the DruidCraft Tarot by Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm and the Wild Wood Tarot by Mark Ryan and John Matthews. These decks don’t have Hebrew letters and they don’t have the Devil card.

Academic Scholar said:
eternal666light said:

Unfortunately, many tarot decks have Hebrew letters since most creators base their decks on the Rider-Waite Smith tarot deck which is a Jewish abomination.

I would recommend the Green Witch Tarot by Ann Moura, the Telluric Tarot by Lunaria Gold, the DruidCraft Tarot by Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm and the Wild Wood Tarot by Mark Ryan and John Matthews. These decks don’t have Hebrew letters and they don’t have the Devil card.

thank you for point out that article by maxine, and the suggestions, i will be looking into all of these.

eternal666light said:

Hey, I just got my first deck. I would really recommend it to satanists. It has zero hebrew bullshit or ideas in it. (It doesn't even have the blasphemous "devil" card or any angels bullshit.) It's called The witches tarot. It is amazing, the cards are stunning and so far it's been accurate with me. Here is the link on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0738728004/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_4gebGb1X3WRXP
Good luck my satanic sis/bro

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:
eternal666light said:

Hey, I just got my first deck. I would really recommend it to satanists. It has zero hebrew bullshit or ideas in it. (It doesn't even have the blasphemous "devil" card or any angels bullshit.) It's called The witches tarot. It is amazing, the cards are stunning and so far it's been accurate with me. Here is the link on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0738728004/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_4gebGb1X3WRXP

Hail Satan!!

I have this one, too. Besides not having hebrew letters nor the devil card (which is called ”The Shadow Side” instead), the illustrations are really nice looking, vibrant, and it’s one of the most affordable decks.

Dypet Rod said:
mercury_wisdom said:
eternal666light said:

Hail Satan!!

I have this one, too. Besides not having hebrew letters nor the devil card (which is called ”The Shadow Side” instead), the illustrations are really nice looking, vibrant, and it’s one of the most affordable decks.
I really like it too :)

eternal666light said:
Academic Scholar said:
eternal666light said:

thank you for point out that article by maxine, and the suggestions, i will be looking into all of these.

I have the wildwood tarot mentioned here as an app on my phone. There are a few cards of which I do not like the drawing.
There are also certain questions that I do not think you van ask properly. But if you want insight on things of an emotional or spiritual nature, its pretty accurate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back