Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New RTR Affirmations?

Player7

I know the official affirmations should be done but could there perhaps be newer more powerful affirmations that uses the RTR Vortex?

Like this one I came up with:
* All Hebrew letters are disintegrated from existence totally, permanently and completely.
* This powerful RTR Energy is manifesting Satan’s agenda and peace.

Thanks!

Player7 said:
I know the official affirmations should be done but could there perhaps be newer more powerful affirmations that uses the RTR Vortex?

* All Hebrew letters are disintegrated from existence totally, permanently and completely.

Thanks!

To late to change those things. Besides the F-RTR isn't meant to generate a reality it's meant to just weaken and destroy the enemy alephbet. If the Gods perform their rituals and magick it materializes that's what is supposed to happen. The Tetragrammaton seems more of generating a reality whereby the very essence of the enemy backing is destroyed. But again the ones that generate kabalistic scenarios are the multiple previous RTRs, Runic rituals, and any other ritual we've done since pretty much 2003 like the anti-Vatican rituals. In the FUTURE I can forsee us doing rituals to materialize better realities but again we have to deal with said enemy now. Think like the Amazon Runic Ritual we performed in 2019 or was it early 2020 to eliminate the fires going around the World created by the enemy right around the time the Australian fires as well and Siberian fires along with California fires. But again we need to focus on the enemy, we can't focus on everything things need to be done beforehand dealing with the enemy agenda.

BTW I wouldn't go around making these kinds of posts people will just accuse you of being a troll or unserious person. IF your a serious dedicated person might as well just stick to our schedules. IF new rituals come out and you catch it in time maybe there can be changes. You never know someone else might have a better affirmation and come up with it.

Player7 said:

Thanks!

Manifesting peace on only one side in the middle of a war (the Jews will never be peaceful no matter what) with the enemy still in material power of things is like commiting suicide.

The RtRs are to reverse torah/hebrew words, not to manifest Satan's agenda and peace. People cause, through the rituals, the words to be reduced to nothingness, which then makes peace and Satan's agenda happen as a result; plus Satan wants the words to be empty and useless so while doing the rituals that is manifesting Satan's agenda anyway.

As for stating that all of the jew words have been disintegrated - things should not be spread too thinly. Which is a better tool for hammering a nail - a screwdriver or a hammer? Which has a greater chance of breaking a window - a handful of sand or a stone?

Changing the affirmations would only make it weaker. This is a group work, and most of the power comes from many people doing it many times with everybody doing it the same way.

Gear88 said:
Player7 said:

Thanks!

To late to change those things. Besides the F-RTR isn't meant to generate a reality it's meant to just weaken and destroy the enemy alephbet. If the Gods perform their rituals and magick it materializes that's what is supposed to happen. The Tetragrammaton seems more of generating a reality whereby the very essence of the enemy backing is destroyed. But again the ones that generate kabalistic scenarios are the multiple previous RTRs, Runic rituals, and any other ritual we've done since pretty much 2003 like the anti-Vatican rituals. In the FUTURE I can forsee us doing rituals to materialize better realities but again we have to deal with said enemy now. Think like the Amazon Runic Ritual we performed in 2019 or was it early 2020 to eliminate the fires going around the World created by the enemy right around the time the Australian fires as well and Siberian fires along with California fires. But again we need to focus on the enemy, we can't focus on everything things need to be done beforehand dealing with the enemy agenda.

BTW I wouldn't go around making these kinds of posts people will just accuse you of being a troll or unserious person. IF your a serious dedicated person might as well just stick to our schedules. IF new rituals come out and you catch it in time maybe there can be changes. You never know someone else might have a better affirmation and come up with it.

Thanks for the information. I’ll focus on weakening the enemy the best I can.

slyscorpion said:
Player7 said:

Thanks!

Manifesting peace on only one side in the middle of a war (the Jews will never be peaceful no matter what) with the enemy still in material power of things is like commiting suicide.

It’s about manifesting Satan’s peace and in essence this JoS establishment which partly fights the enemy is His peace for us on Earth, but fair enough it’s better to stick to official affirmations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back