Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology in Hitler's Germany

Seby

Is there evidence that Hitler used astrology?
It is claimed that in Germany astrologers were persecuted. What is the truth behind this?

TopoftheAbyss said:
It is claimed that in Germany astrologers were persecuted. What is the truth behind this?

What I saw in a documentary one time:

Yes during Hitlers time Germany had many good astrologers, who predicted many things, and this publicly, everybody knew astrologers and that they can predict events.

Then due to war, enemies of Germany infiltrated the Astrology Community and spread fake news (I think this was part of spiritual warfare, since if many people believe the lies, they might manifest)

Then Hitler arrest most astrologers, after he told them to fuck off but they did not stop. (He just wanted to catch the enemy, who has infiltrated the astrologers community if you ask me)

**** I saw a long time ago a documentary about astrology in Hitler‘s Germany, it was a long time ago tho, and who knows if they told the truth, it was from the tv afterall***

I also want to ask if our ancestors knew about Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. During the Golden Age they must have known but as far as I know the Ancient Greek and Romans didn't.
It is also claimed that they believed thanks to the writings of Aristotle that the Earth was in the center of the universe. Is this true or just enemy misinterpretation of His astrological work?

TopoftheAbyss said:
I also want to ask if our ancestors knew about Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. During the Golden Age they must have known but as far as I know the Ancient Greek and Romans didn't.
It is also claimed that they believed thanks to the writings of Aristotle that the Earth was in the center of the universe. Is this true or just enemy misinterpretation of His astrological work?

See it like this: the universe is unlimited, so every point or atom in it can be the center. Maybe this could be an hidden message.
Maybe I'm wrong, this is just my idea.

TopoftheAbyss said:

They knew about way more than that. In fact there were people living on two other planets in our solar system at that time Mars and Phaeton. This was before the flood (Phatons destruction) I think some people had technology that would blow our minds today in the golden age. ( I think we should try to get back Mars eventually and make it habitable again once the enemy is gone to be honest) So astrology in the ancient times they may have even knew of stuff we dont yet now that effects people.

Damon said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
It is also claimed that they believed thanks to the writings of Aristotle that the Earth was in the center of the universe.

Those who claim that haven't heard of Aristarchus of Samos.
That link also claims that Cleanthes, another Pagan philosopher, accused Aristarchus of impiety for putting the earth in motion.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Also it's said that Himmler had an obsession with astrology and hoarded a lot of books for his library.

This article provides a lot of explanation.
https://www.historynet.com/obsessed-with-the-occult.htm
Himmler, who at the time was soliciting astrological materials for his own occult library, agreed with Goebbels’s findings that the letter and its prediction were genuine. Goebbels was encouraged. “The whole world is full of mystical superstition,” he wrote in his diary two days later. “Why shouldn’t we exploit that in order to undermine the enemy front?”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back