Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ways to have sex without marriage relationship or dating

is there a way I can have consensual sex with someone without doing either of these three. I do get along with people but they only want to be my friend and give me sometimes gifts but I don't want that i'd rather have a friend with benefits but no one likes me like that and no one in my life has ever been interested as more than a friend and i don't trust people very much at all especially marriage which I think is too corrupt to even care about but I used to care about these three things but not anymore people around me are to NPCish or selfish or abratardic and what not or they ask me to do stupid favors and I never ask anything in return. ever.
sorry about the rant its just I NEVER GET WHAT I WANT IN LIFE AT ALL and i've given up on most of my passions anyhow since they don't make me happy at all. sorry if I sound ungrateful its just that I thought i wanted friends now i have several but something about it just doesn't sit right with me it feels incredibly boring. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
is there a way I can have consensual sex with someone without doing either of these three.

There are many ways, both physical and magickal. If you are a woman it should be easy for you, just join Tinder or another dating app/site and make a profile stating that you want sex. Plenty of horny guys will contact you. If you are a straight man it's harder, you have to work on your personality, make it more attractive and possibly read some PUA stuff (don't take them too seriously as they contain many bad things mixed with some good things). Use a working to make your personality more attractive. If you are a gay man it is probably easier from what I've seen, but you use the same methods.

But note, if you have sex with someone, you mingle your energy with theirs. It goes beyond the physical. Those Abrahamic NPC's you mention, imagine having sex with them and absorbing all their energy and forming energy ties with them. If I were you I wouldn't do it.

is there a way I can have consensual sex with someone without doing either of these three. I do get along with people but they only want to be my friend and give me sometimes gifts but I don't want that i'd rather have a friend with benefits but no one likes me like that and no one in my life has ever been interested as more than a friend and i don't trust people very much at all especially marriage which I think is too corrupt to even care about but I used to care about these three things but not anymore people around me are to NPCish or selfish or abratardic and what not or they ask me to do stupid favors and I never ask anything in return. ever.
sorry about the rant its just I NEVER GET WHAT I WANT IN LIFE AT ALL and i've given up on most of my passions anyhow since they don't make me happy at all. sorry if I sound ungrateful its just that I thought i wanted friends now i have several but something about it just doesn't sit right with me it feels incredibly boring. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You: „let’s have sex“
She: „yes“
You: „nice“
Your FBI Agent: „nice.“

Oh and you can get a pro... „professional“ ^^

Or just do it yourself. Or get a girlfriend. Or just go over to one of your female friends or get her to you and well just start something

Damon said:
is there a way I can have consensual sex with someone without doing either of these three.

There are many ways, both physical and magickal. If you are a woman it should be easy for you, just join Tinder or another dating app/site and make a profile stating that you want sex. Plenty of horny guys will contact you. If you are a straight man it's harder, you have to work on your personality, make it more attractive and possibly read some PUA stuff (don't take them too seriously as they contain many bad things mixed with some good things). Use a working to make your personality more attractive. If you are a gay man it is probably easier from what I've seen, but you use the same methods.

But note, if you have sex with someone, you mingle your energy with theirs. It goes beyond the physical. Those Abrahamic NPC's you mention, imagine having sex with them and absorbing all their energy and forming energy ties with them. If I were you I wouldn't do it.
i'm a man and most people I come across that I take the time to interact and know mostly seem NPCish or they're atheist and still somewhat NPCish and I can't find anyone racially compatible :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Damon said:

i'm a man and most people I come across that I take the time to interact and know mostly seem NPCish or they're atheist and still somewhat NPCish and I can't find anyone racially compatible :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

By this time you should be able to find someone at least more aware than total NPC. Look if I could do this within a few weeks if i wanted (i dont quite yet at least and i have a sex partner right now) and put in the effort you could too. Your probably just not in the right social setting or looking at the right places to find the type of people you want.

Damon said:

Oh and in this type of relationship you just need same race not subrace or anything especially if your not even going to have a serious relationship or have children or anything. Just go for as close as possible also if your not spiritually open you need to be sure they dont have any Jew blood at all so know how to identify this.

I think you can get what you want also you can use magick too if you like. Use runes or if you still havent gotten someone by the time Venus is in Pisces you can do venus working material for it.

slyscorpion said:
Damon said:

Oh and in this type of relationship you just need same race not subrace or anything especially if your not even going to have a serious relationship or have children or anything. Just go for as close as possible also if your not spiritually open you need to be sure they dont have any Jew blood at all so know how to identify this.

I think you can get what you want also you can use magick too if you like. Use runes or if you still havent gotten someone by the time Venus is in Pisces you can do venus working material for it.

ok thanks :D ill probably try magick

Damon said:

what personality traits would be considered attractive and thanks for the warning about exchanging sexual energy with NPCs

what personality traits would be considered attractive and thanks for the warning about exchanging sexual energy with NPCs

There's a good post by Jack which explains it nicely.

Jack said:
Now to attract a woman you need a powerful personality and sexual attraction.

On personality - The bad boy decoded
Theres a saying that Nice guys finish last and that women like bad boys. This is not literally true. What women are attracted to is the behaviours exhibited by bad boys . If a man who respects women exhibits these behaviors, they will attract women too. Coincidentally the non codependent and confident behavior is exhibited by men who are assholes.

The elements of your personality should be like this
1)Purposeful (having sex with sex is not your purpose. You have a higher purpose of advancing in your professional life ,achieving great things,contributing to your country and race. It is much more important than any woman who is not your wife.)
2)Ability to walk away (non neediness, there are many other women in this world. Doesn't matter if one rejects you. If someone isn't giving you the necessary compliance, you can move away. This trait is exceptionally attractive. )
3)Emotional intelligence
4)Social status (a magnetic personality where everyone respects you and likes you. )
5)Dominance and Masculinity (Take charge and make everything happen. Its your job as a man to do so. Women will hate if your just some kind of slob who wants to be told what he should do. Take charge in your life and in everything else.)
6)Non reactiveness (you do not care what others think about you. You display yourself and dont care if someone disapproves. You must have the courage to be disliked. Understandthat life is transient andit doesn't matter If someone didn'tlike you. Theres no need totake it personally. Life will go on and opportunities will keep coming. )
7)Having strong boundaries (having a clear idea about the things you will allow or not allow others to say about you. If someone disrespects you, you need to swiftly put them in their place. Tell them you do not accept disrespect and if they continue doing it, you'll cut contact with them. And you must be willing to do it. Obviously your family members should be given more warnings than some random stranger you met on the street.

Jack said:
Short and to the point answer - prostitutes
:mrgreen: also good idea its just not legal where I am

Yeah totally dont get involved in this or you might be exposed to plenty of other stuff that isnt great if it was legal this would be ok and actually a great option but you do not want to be around the kind of people that do this if its illegal trust me.

Yeah, you have to use Tinder or other fast hookup apps and keep your intentions clear. You need to focus on pure sex appeal to make sex happen within on first contact. You should not to do anything for them in terms of gift giving, multiple hangouts, or anything romantic or friendship-oriented for sex to happen. If you do these things, it will confuse your intentions and make you seem desperate because you have to resort to other measures for sex. Don't do these things.

To get sex within the first contact, you need to have the raw sex appeal. The date itself is just a means for you to further attract the person through this sex appeal. With this in mind, you have to focus on masculine traits and how to increase them. You should focus on developing your physical masculinity, mental masculinity, and general cosmetic improvements. Masculinity is obviously both physical and mental, but it helps to view them separately for the sake of analysis.

Physical masculinity means your androgenic profile and testosterone, your clothing, your mannerisms and body language, musculature, and hair style.

• Androgenic profile: Increasing your testosterone can happen through many avenues. You want to think of boosting the androgenic activity and minimizing the estrogenic activity. Boosting it involves eating enough saturated fat, drinking enough water, getting enough proper sleep (before 11pm, minimize blue light), exercise (prioritize yoga, then do others), eating enough veggies/nuts for proper zinc, magnesium, selenium, and other nutrients, and overall minimizing stress. From a TCM perspective, you want to focus on kidney health, specifically kidney yang. Anything that boosts or protects kidney yang will give you more testosterone. Last, but not least, consider supplementing boron (about ~9mg per day) to increase free testosterone in the blood. Boron alone will produce a noticeable effect and I would recommend trying it.

• For minimizing estrogenic activity, your primary opponent is the xenoestrogens (chemicals that mimic estrogen) that pervade the clownworld we live in. Your main exposure to them will be through the water supply (both drinking and bathing), any hygiene products, soaps of all kinds, plastics or any petroleum products, any cleaning products, all non-organic foods. Smaller sources include the treatments on leather and carpet and other household items. With this in mind, you will want to install filters on your showerhead or any tap you drink from. You will want to replace all your hygiene and cleaning products with organic/clean/eco-friendly alternatives, with some being easier to replace than others (might have to try multiple products). Lastly, try to get organic food as much as possible.

• From a TCM perspective, the liver is responsible for removing excess estrogen in the body (especially purely toxic xenoestrogens). If the liver becomes stagnated, this will impede the removal of estrogen from the body. Minimize heavy meals near bed time, keep up the exercise, and include lots of green vegetables in your diet to support the liver. If you are of the kapha dosha, you will want to do extra to fight against this and all stagnation forms.

• For clothing and hair style, favor things that focus more on dominant items. You don't want your clothing to be cute or funny, or paint yourself as weak. It can be hard to logically delineate between what is flashy and what signals femininity. Go further than searching just "men's fashion", but search like dominant male clothing or hairstyles. You don't need to adopt flashy gangster clothing; rather your look should be simply mature and in-control. Do the opposite of reddit soyboys.

-----------------------

Mental masculinity involves adopting or promoting the behaviors and mannerisms associated with dominance and low stress. To summarize it, be direct in your actions and speaking. Know that you are important and your thoughts are worth listening to. You don't need permission by anyone to walk towards something, reach for something, relax, or speak out on something. Think about how you act when you are at home or by yourself, which should be comfortable and confident.

The summary of these behaviors is just about placing high value on yourself. Some degree of this can be highly exaggerated, like seen with rappers and other degenerates, however a big part of it is feeling stronger or more worthy than what reality may suggest. The reason for this is because people pay attention more to what they think you are willing to do, not the total effect. In other words, if you are willing to get up and leave, or willing to fight, or willing to argue, this is more important, even if the other person knows you may not win the fight, or if your role is insignificant.

You might be thinking like why does this matter? It matters because people place subconscious importance or value on these sort of behaviors and they respect them. Friends will look up to you and for your support. Women will be attracted to it and want to spend time with you. In a business setting, both coworkers and opponents will think you hold more value or will do more damage than you might be capable. They will listen to you more readily.

Take time to read about this, then try to force some of these things into habit. These behaviors will happen more naturally the more you increase your physical testosterone. Also, don't smile like a retard for pictures or for people you just met. You don't have to be bend-over backwards friendly to people you don't know. You don't need to smile in a picture just to prove that you are there and part of the group. Giant smiles might make you seem friendly, but they also make you seem weaker, gullible, naive, etc.

Take note of the men in my profile pic and gif. They are not smiling like children and waving up and down for the camera.

-----------------------

General cosmetic improvements are those that are not necessarily gender-based, but will improve your appearance overall. Most are synonymous with regular hygiene, but you should go above and beyond in some aspects, "detailing" your body to make it look better.

• Any hairstyle or facial hair style you choose should always have the look of being well-kempt. Go for a shorter look if you are unsure. Beards do not look good when they are giant crazy hives. Women like hair density, not hair length. Hair length stops being useful and starts looking unkempt when the length of the follicles doesn't "add" any appearance of density. In other words, grow it a little bit so it covers patches, but not so it hangs off your face.

• You should floss and brush daily, of course. Use an automatic brush to better clean all around. Get a mid-range one (~$30-40). The cheap ones are garbage, but the expensive ones are gimmicky. Consider oil pulling while in the shower, which will prevent bacterial plaques, such as behind your teeth.

• Consider whitening your teeth. I am not convinced the toothpaste and mouthwashes do that much for whitening. Hydrogen peroxide or other peroxide-based agents will work well. Best method would be the custom-made trays for your teeth which you then add a whitening agent to. Wear them while doing chores or trimming your facial hair or something.

• Make sure your finger and toenails are kept clean and short. Cut them, them file them briefly. If you have gunk in your toenails from socks, make sure to remove it, perhaps with the file.

• Trim all body hair such that it is neat. This means trimming the nose, ears, even eyebrows if you must. You can leave chest hair, but maybe trim it down a little. Keep genital area clean, use a manscaper or small trimmer for testicles and other delicate areas. Trim unsightly parts like shoulders or where ever.

• Shower at least every couple of days, going based off body smells. Use deodorant daily. Don't use antiperspirant, however, as this is unhealthy (and wouldn't be included in any natural products anyway). You can use cologne, but this is not as mandatory.

• Launder and dry clothes so they don't smell at all. Turn inside out and wash on cold so they don't get faded or destroyed.

Anyway, I definitely wrote too much, but hopefully you learn a thing or two. Obviously your spiritual advancement matters way more than this stuff does, just use this as a guideline to make sure you are not making any considerable errors. Good luck.

Blitzkreig said:

Yeah, you have to use Tinder or other fast hookup apps and keep your intentions clear. You need to focus on pure sex appeal to make sex happen within on first contact. You should not to do anything for them in terms of gift giving, multiple hangouts, or anything romantic or friendship-oriented for sex to happen. If you do these things, it will confuse your intentions and make you seem desperate because you have to resort to other measures for sex. Don't do these things.

To get sex within the first contact, you need to have the raw sex appeal. The date itself is just a means for you to further attract the person through this sex appeal. With this in mind, you have to focus on masculine traits and how to increase them. You should focus on developing your physical masculinity, mental masculinity, and general cosmetic improvements. Masculinity is obviously both physical and mental, but it helps to view them separately for the sake of analysis.

Physical masculinity means your androgenic profile and testosterone, your clothing, your mannerisms and body language, musculature, and hair style.

• Androgenic profile: Increasing your testosterone can happen through many avenues. You want to think of boosting the androgenic activity and minimizing the estrogenic activity. Boosting it involves eating enough saturated fat, drinking enough water, getting enough proper sleep (before 11pm, minimize blue light), exercise (prioritize yoga, then do others), eating enough veggies/nuts for proper zinc, magnesium, selenium, and other nutrients, and overall minimizing stress. From a TCM perspective, you want to focus on kidney health, specifically kidney yang. Anything that boosts or protects kidney yang will give you more testosterone. Last, but not least, consider supplementing boron (about ~9mg per day) to increase free testosterone in the blood. Boron alone will produce a noticeable effect and I would recommend trying it.

• For minimizing estrogenic activity, your primary opponent is the xenoestrogens (chemicals that mimic estrogen) that pervade the clownworld we live in. Your main exposure to them will be through the water supply (both drinking and bathing), any hygiene products, soaps of all kinds, plastics or any petroleum products, any cleaning products, all non-organic foods. Smaller sources include the treatments on leather and carpet and other household items. With this in mind, you will want to install filters on your showerhead or any tap you drink from. You will want to replace all your hygiene and cleaning products with organic/clean/eco-friendly alternatives, with some being easier to replace than others (might have to try multiple products). Lastly, try to get organic food as much as possible.

• From a TCM perspective, the liver is responsible for removing excess estrogen in the body (especially purely toxic xenoestrogens). If the liver becomes stagnated, this will impede the removal of estrogen from the body. Minimize heavy meals near bed time, keep up the exercise, and include lots of green vegetables in your diet to support the liver. If you are of the kapha dosha, you will want to do extra to fight against this and all stagnation forms.

• For clothing and hair style, favor things that focus more on dominant items. You don't want your clothing to be cute or funny, or paint yourself as weak. It can be hard to logically delineate between what is flashy and what signals femininity. Go further than searching just "men's fashion", but search like dominant male clothing or hairstyles. You don't need to adopt flashy gangster clothing; rather your look should be simply mature and in-control. Do the opposite of reddit soyboys.

-----------------------

Mental masculinity involves adopting or promoting the behaviors and mannerisms associated with dominance and low stress. To summarize it, be direct in your actions and speaking. Know that you are important and your thoughts are worth listening to. You don't need permission by anyone to walk towards something, reach for something, relax, or speak out on something. Think about how you act when you are at home or by yourself, which should be comfortable and confident.

The summary of these behaviors is just about placing high value on yourself. Some degree of this can be highly exaggerated, like seen with rappers and other degenerates, however a big part of it is feeling stronger or more worthy than what reality may suggest. The reason for this is because people pay attention more to what they think you are willing to do, not the total effect. In other words, if you are willing to get up and leave, or willing to fight, or willing to argue, this is more important, even if the other person knows you may not win the fight, or if your role is insignificant.

You might be thinking like why does this matter? It matters because people place subconscious importance or value on these sort of behaviors and they respect them. Friends will look up to you and for your support. Women will be attracted to it and want to spend time with you. In a business setting, both coworkers and opponents will think you hold more value or will do more damage than you might be capable. They will listen to you more readily.

Take time to read about this, then try to force some of these things into habit. These behaviors will happen more naturally the more you increase your physical testosterone. Also, don't smile like a retard for pictures or for people you just met. You don't have to be bend-over backwards friendly to people you don't know. You don't need to smile in a picture just to prove that you are there and part of the group. Giant smiles might make you seem friendly, but they also make you seem weaker, gullible, naive, etc.

Take note of the men in my profile pic and gif. They are not smiling like children and waving up and down for the camera.

-----------------------

General cosmetic improvements are those that are not necessarily gender-based, but will improve your appearance overall. Most are synonymous with regular hygiene, but you should go above and beyond in some aspects, "detailing" your body to make it look better.

• Any hairstyle or facial hair style you choose should always have the look of being well-kempt. Go for a shorter look if you are unsure. Beards do not look good when they are giant crazy hives. Women like hair density, not hair length. Hair length stops being useful and starts looking unkempt when the length of the follicles doesn't "add" any appearance of density. In other words, grow it a little bit so it covers patches, but not so it hangs off your face.

• You should floss and brush daily, of course. Use an automatic brush to better clean all around. Get a mid-range one (~$30-40). The cheap ones are garbage, but the expensive ones are gimmicky. Consider oil pulling while in the shower, which will prevent bacterial plaques, such as behind your teeth.

• Consider whitening your teeth. I am not convinced the toothpaste and mouthwashes do that much for whitening. Hydrogen peroxide or other peroxide-based agents will work well. Best method would be the custom-made trays for your teeth which you then add a whitening agent to. Wear them while doing chores or trimming your facial hair or something.

• Make sure your finger and toenails are kept clean and short. Cut them, them file them briefly. If you have gunk in your toenails from socks, make sure to remove it, perhaps with the file.

• Trim all body hair such that it is neat. This means trimming the nose, ears, even eyebrows if you must. You can leave chest hair, but maybe trim it down a little. Keep genital area clean, use a manscaper or small trimmer for testicles and other delicate areas. Trim unsightly parts like shoulders or where ever.

• Shower at least every couple of days, going based off body smells. Use deodorant daily. Don't use antiperspirant, however, as this is unhealthy (and wouldn't be included in any natural products anyway). You can use cologne, but this is not as mandatory.

• Launder and dry clothes so they don't smell at all. Turn inside out and wash on cold so they don't get faded or destroyed.

Anyway, I definitely wrote too much, but hopefully you learn a thing or two. Obviously your spiritual advancement matters way more than this stuff does, just use this as a guideline to make sure you are not making any considerable errors. Good luck.
Btw I want to add that the most dangerous chemical pollutant that affects everyone is SOAP.

Do not use soap in any way whatsoever. Just use scrubbers and scrub your body clean. Use deodorant.

And tell your gf or wife to NOT use deodorants. It causes breast cancer. Tell them to use some natural products.

I generally use Natural products for my hands and that's it. I don't use anything on my entire body. And trust me I don't smell. I've asked everyone around me and people say I'm suddenly smelling better than I used to.

Soaps damage the body's endocrine system and may turn you into a feminine soyboy. I'm not making this up, you can look at various studies. There is literally no reason to use soap.

Jack said:
Btw I want to add that the most dangerous chemical pollutant that affects everyone is SOAP.

Do not use soap in any way whatsoever. Just use scrubbers and scrub your body clean. Use deodorant.

And tell your gf or wife to NOT use deodorants. It causes breast cancer. Tell them to use some natural products.

I generally use Natural products for my hands and that's it. I don't use anything on my entire body. And trust me I don't smell. I've asked everyone around me and people say I'm suddenly smelling better than I used to.

Soaps damage the body's endocrine system and may turn you into a feminine soyboy. I'm not making this up, you can look at various studies. There is literally no reason to use soap.

I agree entirely. The xenoestrogenic chemicals in soap and lots of other hygiene products, food, plastics, are why we have such a soy epidemic now. You can also see this in women with super early menarche and they look way more feminine than their mothers, both in face and body. Xenoestrogens of course are not real estrogen-like chemicals, and therefore cancer of the estrogen sensitive tissues then happens.

What you describe for the shower is exactly what I do, too. I am glad you do the same. Hot water is plenty strong for removing dirt and anything else, plus you can scrub anything you need to as well.

After some time, the body will stop producing as much oil, and you won't feel like you are as dirty as before. I remember waking up and feeling super oily when I used soap, but now I don't. People act like they are rolling around in mud all day and need soap to clean it all. In reality, it is just excess oil buildup caused by using the soap in the first place.

Jack said:

What about shampoo I wash my hair every other day if not it is greasy and gross looking are there natural solutions that can be homemade without chemicals and aluminum like those in deodorant?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Jack said:

What about shampoo I wash my hair every other day if not it is greasy and gross looking are there natural solutions that can be homemade without chemicals and aluminum like those in deodorant?
I don't know but I'm sure there's a natural substitute for it. You should search the internet. Or maybe someone here can help.

Jack said:

Normal shampoos are full of sulfates that are terrible for your hair, and there is also no need to use shampoo everyday, I use shampoo every couple of weeks, if not months.
You can check r/nopoo for more info about this.

Jack said:

What causes cancer is aluminium salts present in commercial deodorants. You do not need to avoid all deodorants. Just find one that does not contain aluminium salts and other dangerous chemicals.

I made an article about dangerous chemicals before. I'll link. Just find a shampoo that does not have them. Shampoo that don't have dangerous chemicals are gentle and can be used daily.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27845

Don't be deceived by the title, which I messed up. It was meant to be more generic in nature and refer to body wash, deodorant, shampoo and other personal hygiene products in general too.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

What causes cancer is aluminium salts present in commercial deodorants. You do not need to avoid all deodorants. Just find one that does not contain aluminium salts and other dangerous chemicals.

I made an article about dangerous chemicals before. I'll link. Just find a shampoo that does not have them. Shampoo that don't have dangerous chemicals are gentle and can be used daily.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27845

Don't be deceived by the title, which I messed up. It was meant to be more generic in nature and refer to body wash, deodorant, shampoo and other personal hygiene products in general too.
i didn't know most hygiene products were dangerous

So I just discontinued using soap and threw my roll-ons into trash bin. First ingridient, aluminium hydrochloride... No wonder I have skin issues. Things should turn for the better now...

Thank you!

Henu the Great said:
So I just discontinued using soap and threw my roll-ons into trash bin. First ingridient, aluminium hydrochloride... No wonder I have skin issues. Things should turn for the better now...

Thank you!
If you want quality soap buy marseille soap.

Aquarius said:
Interesting, will look more into it later. For now I'll only use low quality soap for hand washing, and scrub my body without soap. So far so good.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Interesting, will look more into it later. For now I'll only use low quality soap for hand washing, and scrub my body without soap. So far so good.

Why not just find a body wash without the harmful chemicals so you can have proper hygiene? There are some around. No need to make the lazy choice of not even using a reference list. I'd expect more from someone bearing an Egyptian username.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:

Why not just find a body wash without the harmful chemicals so you can have proper hygiene? There are some around. No need to make the lazy choice of not even using a reference list. I'd expect more from someone bearing an Egyptian username.
So are you saying simply brushing with hot water running is not proper hygiene? I feel good after it, and only smell bad, or "bad" (depengding how one sees, or should I say, smells it) after I exert and sweat.

I already saw some quite expensive soap at one store this morning. It had if I remember correctly only plant based oils in it, and no artificial thingies. It cost like four times the low quality soap so I did not buy it, for now at least.

Way to go harsh on me, I like it. Bring on the heat! :D Btw as a earth person I could always say proper things in proper time, as I only got the info it will take time to make full adaptations aside from just ditching the low quality usage. Or is it an excuse, well, maybe. :D

What are your thoughts about using low quality soap as a hand wash and high quality as body wash?

Ps. It's nice to see you back around here answering questions and being of help to people.

I have to say, I love how you explain things.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:

Because there's no need for any of it and its just a waste of money. Most natural body products are also scams.

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

So are you saying simply brushing with hot water running is not proper hygiene? I feel good after it, and only smell bad, or "bad" (depengding how one sees, or should I say, smells it) after I exert and sweat.

I already saw some quite expensive soap at one store this morning. It had if I remember correctly only plant based oils in it, and no artificial thingies. It cost like four times the low quality soap so I did not buy it, for now at least.

Way to go harsh on me, I like it. Bring on the heat! :D Btw as a earth person I could always say proper things in proper time, as I only got the info it will take time to make full adaptations aside from just ditching the low quality usage. Or is it an excuse, well, maybe. :D

What are your thoughts about using low quality soap as a hand wash and high quality as body wash?

Ps. It's nice to see you back around here answering questions and being of help to people.
I haven't used any body product on my skin other than sun screen for years, I don't smell or stink. I doubt they're needed, I only wash my hands with soap when I touched too many things outside of my house.

Aquarius said:
I haven't used any body product on my skin other than sun screen for years, I don't smell or stink. I doubt they're needed, I only wash my hands with soap when I touched too many things outside of my house.
Based on my few days of expierence with that method, I can't argue with you on that. I think I will stick with this method.

Henu the Great said:

I'm saying the body accumulates a lot of dirt during the day even if you don't play rugby in the mud. Bacteria, germs, dust, pollution residues, other residues, etc. Some are not removed, some are. It is not just about smell. Smell can also be a condition, not necessarily related to how thoroughly and how often you wash yourself.

You do not need to change all at once. Sometimes it's also cheaper to make your own products, so you can work within your budget as healthy hygiene products are purposefully more expensive to deter people from using them. Lydia and other knowledgeable members have posted recipes in the past.

Brushing also depends on your skin type. Brushing too hard can cause issues. Brushing with aggressive sponge should only be done once weekly or fortnightly, unless you have a very oily skin. Brushing with a soft sponge should be okay in most cases.

Ask advice of actual experts in the SS Health section, rather than people who read a few articles online and think they know enough of a topic to be able to give advice on it.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

I'm saying the body accumulates a lot of dirt during the day even if you don't play rugby in the mud. Bacteria, germs, dust, pollution residues, other residues, etc. Some are not removed, some are. It is not just about smell. Smell can also be a condition, not necessarily related to how thoroughly and how often you wash yourself.

You do not need to change all at once. Sometimes it's also cheaper to make your own products, so you can work within your budget as healthy hygiene products are purposefully more expensive to deter people from using them. Lydia and other knowledgeable members have posted recipes in the past.

Brushing also depends on your skin type. Brushing too hard can cause issues. Brushing with aggressive sponge should only be done once weekly or fortnightly, unless you have a very oily skin. Brushing with a soft sponge should be okay in most cases.

Ask advice of actual experts in the SS Health section, rather than people who read a few articles online and think they know enough of a topic to be able to give advice on it.

what are a list of some recipes for bodywash and shampoo

okay i thought this over for a while and i changed my mind i don't just wanna have sex i want a relationship :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back