Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to make a woman feel extreme lust?

StyleCoin

I want this woman to feel lust for me in less than 20 days.

the mantra AUM KLEM KAMADEVAYA NAMAH can it be effective? I think she dates but can I use this mantra to betray her partner?

I need magic tips for urgent lust.

Is she open, receptive, easy? Is she inclined to bouts of lotsa lust? Things take time to happen. What would happen in 20 days if you don't manage to get your dick wet in her? Will you die? Will you die when you get an STI off this... slut?

Don't do lust spell until she is your wife and both are married.

Women is not slavish tool.
We all should respect women.
We don't have rights to rape women.
We don't have rights to do lust spell without own wife

Women is a light of family. Women is always obeyed by his husband. A real woman never do lust with another guy illegally without her husband.

So,
(1) If you are married and are a husband of her's life, then know that she is already in lust with you.

Or,

(2) If you are not married and are not prepared to get married or are not prepared to run to her's life, then know that she is your sister and nothing else. She is your sister, our sister.

Or,

(3)If your parents agree and if you are prepared to get married or prepared to run to her's life, then gradually go to her family/parents house to give marriage proposed along with your parents.
If she and her parents assents, that marry her and then go to honeymoon.
If she and her parents don't assents or don't be aggreded, then forget her forever and call her "Sister" forever. If you harm her because of her and her parents marriage rejection, then know that we Satanist curse that rubbish guy who torture women and force women.

In the end, these were the rules of ancient old years years ago of paganism which are now corrupted by many false religions.

And I am 100% sure and believe that Satan only give permission to sex with own wife, not others wife. If Satan give permission to fuck another women, I will first *******(L)********.

By the way, Hail Satan.

FancyMancy said:
Is she open, receptive, easy? Is she inclined to bouts of lotsa lust? Things take time to happen. What would happen in 20 days if you don't manage to get your dick wet in her? Will you die? Will you die when you get an STI off this... slut?
Do you know what condoms are for? I am her friend but I don't want to stay in the friendzone.

Mondol said:
You don't need to be married to have sex.

Aquarius said:
Mate you're a pretty shitty guy, let me tell you that.
I want to call StyleCoin StainedShekel!

Mondol said:

Women is a light of family. Women is always obeyed by his husband. A real woman never do lust with another guy illegally without her husband.

So,
(1) If you are married and are a husband of her's life, then know that she is already in lust with you.

Or,

(2) If you are not married and are not prepared to get married or are not prepared to run to her's life, then know that she is your sister and nothing else. She is your sister, our sister.

Or,

(3)If your parents agree and if you are prepared to get married or prepared to run to her's life, then gradually go to her family/parents house to give marriage proposed along with your parents.
If she and her parents don't assents or don't be aggreded, then forget her forever and call her "Sister" forever. If you harm her because of her and her parents marriage rejection, then know that we Satanist curse that rubbish guy who torture women and force women.

In the end, these were the rules of ancient old years years ago of paganism which are now corrupted by many false religions.

And I am 100% sure and believe that Satan only give permission to sex with own wife, not others wife. If Satan give permission to fuck another women, I will first *******(L)********.

By the way, Hail Satan.

This insn't xtianity or Islam!!! Also in a more ethical instance why not do this on someone who has no partner.

StyleCoin said:

the mantra AUM KLEM KAMADEVAYA NAMAH can it be effective? I think she dates but can I use this mantra to betray her partner?

you want a woman to betray her partner YOUR AN ASSHOLE StainedShekel :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

StyleCoin said:

Just recently we both had an argument where you wanted to advice Mondol with blackMagick, with dangerous stuff which is potentially harmful for the mage who does the curse. Then it magically disappeared, I still wonder why x3

Now you want help with something as simple as a love/lust spell xD

Btw everything on the JoS is there for a reason, it works.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Y'all trippin, there is absolutely nothing wrong with attracting a women. SS should be the pioneers of Sexual Attraction, Naturally. Health is true beauty. And we should eventually become the healthiest humans on this planet.

FancyMancy said:

Wtf fancy :lol:

Mondol said:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.
Fuckoff with this Islamic xian mindset you need more satanic rituals and reading and meditating please if u really interested in satanism but right now u just sound like these Pakistan Muslim ship owners here in South Africa

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Mondol said:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.
Fuckoff with this Islamic xian mindset you need more satanic rituals and reading and meditating please if u really interested in satanism but right now u just sound like these Pakistan Muslim ship owners here in South Africa

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mondol said:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.

This isn’t Christianity or Islam and these were not the ancient ways, we’re also not living in ancient times or the dark ages. Nobody needs permission to have sex and nobody needs to be married to have sex. No one needs their parents permission either. These are islamic or devout christian/flds ways of thinking and are extreme. Most Christians don’t even abide by this.

Yeah consent and respect is important but magic works a little differently and this is not rape. Lol.

StyleCoin said:
You're trying to do a love spell on teenage (underage) women, and presumably are also underage, yourself. You're many years too early to be thinking about stuff like this. Someone immature like you should not be throwing lust spells around at girls that you randomly think are cute. Talk to her and see if you are actually compatible. Ask her on a date or just generally hang out/talk.

The most that you can do in terms of a "lust spell" is to just fantasize about her when masturbating. That's a normal thing to do and will have an effect, within safe boundaries.

Also, many people who are even 20 years old, or 25 years old or older, are still way too immature romantically to do lust spells or anything of that like, so keep that in mind. Regardless of gender, other people aren't your plaything when it comes to magick. Don't do things that may genuinely harm a person or even destroy their life just because you feel horny. People who consider those things are the lowest of scum out there.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
StyleCoin said:

you want a woman to betray her partner YOUR AN ASSHOLE StainedShekel :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I am :lol:-ing at the fact someone used that.

Bravera said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Y'all trippin, there is absolutely nothing wrong with attracting a women. SS should be the pioneers of Sexual Attraction, Naturally. Health is true beauty. And we should eventually become the healthiest humans on this planet.
There are members on here who are more "moralistic" and "ethical" than others, while at the same time we have the power to do things, and also at the same time Satan says that we can do things (with the warning of not going against Him). Again I ask - at what point does it stop being "right" or "wrong" when we can do what-the-fuck-ever as we damn-well please, and how far is "too far"? I have used the example of advancing far enough so that one could inhabit a dead Planet or other Planet and be authouritative, dictatorial Draco incarnate upon it - would that be "allowed"; not kidnapping others who exist already and plonking them on one's own Planet, not going against Satan; possibly creating an Elemental and incarnating that into a Body to rule over all evil and Draco-like?

If StyleCoin got his own solar system (or one day, galaxy!), could he be as "evil" as he wants, and 'enlustify' as many sexy babes as he wants for his own pleasure - or is that "wrong"? If remaining upon Earth, then it would be deemed whatever the 50.000000000000000000000000000000001% vote states, but in one's own realm/domain? - One states one's own things. (Consider watching Stargate SG1 and see the goa'uld.) I know I sound like a fanboy, but some n00bs coming here or at least reading our things would have ideas and interests. (I also use sci-fi to show the jew's revealing of things, whether deliberately taking the piss our of us or accidentally/unconciously as a part of its psyche and make-up.)

Therealbornoffire666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Wtf fancy :lol:
(Sorry!)

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
:lol: OMG

Bullseye, once again.
"Again"? Did I before? Hmmm... Anyhoo - I am not calling anyone anything or calling anyone out. I prefer to remain sceptical and let others do the witc-- jew-hunt'n'. (I do like to tease and be silly, though, of course!)

How tall are you? What does your face look like? Do all the magic you want but no woman will Lust for you if a physically unattractive/ genetically inferior.

How to make women lust for you:

Step 1: Be an Aryan super soldier

c6df2d6087a32552cede527391893bd1.jpg

Step 2: That’s it!

I personally think using magic when it relates to people and relationships is pointless. If someone wants to be with you they will be with you. No mantra can change that and I see it as unethical.

FancyMancy said:
"Again"? Did I before? Hmmm... Anyhoo - I am not calling anyone anything or calling anyone out. I prefer to remain sceptical and let others do the witc-- jew-hunt'n'. (I do like to tease and be silly, though, of course!)
No, you are just being a silly guy once again. :D

Sundara said:
Mondol said:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.

This isn’t Christianity or Islam and these were not the ancient ways, we’re also not living in ancient times or the dark ages. Nobody needs permission to have sex and nobody needs to be married to have sex. No one needs their parents permission either. These are islamic or devout christian/flds ways of thinking and are extreme. Most Christians don’t even abide by this.

Yeah consent and respect is important but magic works a little differently and this is not rape. Lol.

Random freedom sex without having permission of parents or society will destroy the discipline of society and will make a muck of something, will make society darty.

We need permission to have sex to a certain person. We need permission to get married to a certain person.
We need permission and need support of law or society to have sex to a certain person. We need permission and need support of law or society to get married to a certain person.

If Nobody needs permission to have sex and if nobody needs to be married to have sex and if no one needs their parents permission either,and if don't need permission to have sex, then would you mind, can I have a night with your love partner and can I have a night with Hp cobra's life partner? No, right. :evil:

Listen to me . Spiritual Satanism/ Human mankind's life means to empowers one's self

Sex is another topic and is not mixed with Satanism

Having sex with a certain person or certain person's require permission of law and society and of course parents.

Having sex require discipline and need aggree of society and law.

If we want to you have sex with married women, we need to talk with her and need support or permission and need a date time of discussion about sex or marriage. But, we don't have permission to betray the women's husband without any reason.

By the way, Hail Satan.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Step 2: That’s it! [/b]

I personally think using magic when it relates to people and relationships is pointless. If someone wants to be with you they will be with you. No mantra can change that and I see it as unethical.

You can make anyone fall in love with you by using runes and magic.If someone has an ugly face
The energy will travel the shortest path Until that person falls in love
Maybe You should see that some beautiful women love bald men
Charm does not depend only on appearance

StyleCoin said:

I have certain principles and what I will say will be from my point of view. You should consider becoming a better person on many levels if you have chosen Spiritual Satanism. If we have runes and spells available, that doesn't mean we can use them however we want. We should also take into account what is ethical. Such as your situation. Don't forget that we have to evolve. And an evolved person will not be completely selfish. It doesn't just matter what you want in a relationship, it also matters what the other partner wants. You have to be able to offer something too.
Or even if you just want to have sex, it's not okay to cast a strong spell on someone and after you get bored, just reject her or something like this... it's not okay to use other people as you please.
If you want to separate two people because one of the partners is very violent and you want to help the other person, this situation is completely different and yes, it's okay if you want to use a spell for this purpose.
Also you could program your aura to attract a partner compatible with you.
Of course you can do as you wish, but it would be nice to take into account certain aspects.

How tall are you? What does your face look like? Do all the magic you want but no woman will Lust for you if a physically unattractive/ genetically inferior.

You forget the Good personality ,
vAIutH3.jpg

Jack said:

vAIutH3.jpg

No magick boosts your chances by a lot.

Even if you just do a little Aura Magick (or how you call it when you invoke energy of a specific colour, merge it with our aura and program it) does wonders. Do a little sex magick and program her while she sleeps and congratulations, you have successfully become a spiritual rapist xD

slyscorpion said:
Mondol said:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.

This insn't xtianity or Islam!!! Also in a more ethical instance why not do this on someone who has no partner.

Who has no partner, what can I do? There are many people who love to be single.

And, I am against your opinion and decision for doing lust spell. :cry:

Anyway, don't mind . You first tell your target that you love her. If she aggree, good luck!

So, Date + meet + tell her your feelings .

Mondol said:
Like... the Kundalini - the very importantly-vitally-supremely-paramount Energy of Satan within us, which we are to empower and raise safely and carefully - is sexual in Nature. There will be brothels in the future, regulated properly and clean, safe and healthy.

[permission of law]
It is no law-person's business if I have sex with someone who wants to have sex with me, nor is it any law-person's business if I have sex with more than 1 person who each want to have sex with me, either.

NishaWillow said:
You have to be able to offer something too.
Or even if you just want to have sex, it's not okay to cast a strong spell on someone and after you get bored, just reject her or something like this... it's not okay to use other people as you please.
That's why the affirmation must be stated very correctly.

NinRick said:
Jack said:

vAIutH3.jpg

Even if you just do a little Aura Magick (or how you call it when you invoke energy of a specific colour, merge it with our aura and program it) does wonders. Do a little sex magick and program her while she sleeps and congratulations, you have successfully become a spiritual rapist xD
I would like to have a topic (but I am not as bothered enough as to actually start one) regarding why it is OK to try and convince a person to strip naked and bend over for you with a meal and drink and sparkly, glittery things, masculine showing-off, like-mindedness, etc., but it is not OK to do the same with Magick...

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
No, you are just being a silly guy once again. :D
Hehe, lol.

Mondol said:
Sundara said:

Random freedom sex without having permission of parents or society will destroy the discipline of society and will make a muck of something, will make society darty.

We need permission to have sex to a certain person. We need permission to get married to a certain person.
We need permission and need support of law or society to have sex to a certain person. We need permission and need support of law or society to get married to a certain person.

If Nobody needs permission to have sex and if nobody needs to be married to have sex and if no one needs their parents permission either,and if don't need permission to have sex, then would you mind, can I have a night with your love partner and can I have a night with Hp cobra's life partner? No, right. :evil:

Listen to me . Spiritual Satanism/ Human mankind's life means to empowers one's self

Having sex with a certain person or certain person's require permission of law and society and of course parents.

Having sex require discipline and need aggree of society and law.

If we want to you have sex with married women, we need to talk with her and need support or permission and need a date time of discussion about sex or marriage. But, we don't have permission to betray the women's husband without any reason.

By the way, Hail Satan.

As if people can’t control themselves and only want “random freedom sex” and hey if they do thats their choice. It’s unwise to cheat or be with someone who is a cheater but it’s not always so cut and dry. Policing people’s relationships and sex lives doesn’t belong in society. Did you have an Islamic upbringing?

NinRick said:
Jack said:

vAIutH3.jpg

I don´t think a little sex magic will get a guy like this a girl:

th

All it does is to increase your attractiveness. I think it can be compared to like buying a girl flowers or cooking something for her. In the end it is still the girls decision to do something. Rape implies the girl will have sex against her will and most likely will have long term problems from it. It´s not like OP did want to use a mantra like ZaStir to do something like this. Love spells (white magic) are allowed for a reasen even among other SS (do not part a happy family or something similar).

But I wonder for a long time now, why choose the name StyleCoin?

Mondol said:
slyscorpion said:
Mondol said:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.

Who has no partner, what can I do? There are many people who love to be single.

And, I am against your opinion and decision for doing lust spell. :cry:

Anyway, don't mind . You first tell your target that you love her. If she aggree, good luck!

So, Date + meet + tell her your feelings .

Some women might actually even be honored by this i happen to know if they would want the guy. But there are others who might be quite offended. Same with guys.

But the thing not ethical i see is forcing someone to break up with their partner. Love and lust spells have been done since the beginning of humanity both by guys and girls that i dont think is unethical.

That was my personal opinion for clarity.

You can also do this the second way but using magick isnt wrong in and of itself. I hope you understand that.

FancyMancy said:
I would like to have a topic (but I am not as bothered enough as to actually start one) regarding why it is OK to try and convince a person to strip naked and bend over for you with a meal and drink and sparkly, glittery things, masculine showing-off, like-mindedness, etc., but it is not OK to do the same with Magick...

Nah I meant it differently

It all works and you are free to use your spiritual knowledge.

But if you really want to go all out, you do Aura magick, sex magick and program her while she sleeps.

After a strong meditation session, at night while your girl is sleeping, you strip naked, go on your bed and first start to imagine her. Then you pull her out of her body and „have sex“ with her light body. This is what I was referring to when I mentioned „spiritual rapist“

I did it on a girl for a time and she also dreamed every night about having sex and she said that she freaking enjoyed it

But basically this is rape, isn’t it?

Fuchs said:
I don´t think a little sex magic will get a guy like this a girl:

th

All it does is to increase your attractiveness. I think it can be compared to like buying a girl flowers or cooking something for her. In the end it is still the girls decision to do something. Rape implies the girl will have sex against her will and most likely will have long term problems from it. It´s not like OP did want to use a mantra like ZaStir to do something like this. Love spells (white magic) are allowed for a reasen even among other SS (do not part a happy family or something similar).

But I wonder for a long time now, why choose the name StyleCoin?

Idk for me it works, Aura magick and sex magick also work pretty fast. Idk if it is always like this since some people said that Workings manifest after a period of time.

With sex magick it worked for me like after 1 Week and Aura works for me after 4 days.

I'm thinking of writing a movie script about True Love based in Civil war America.

Here's how the first 5 minutes would look -

Our hero is on his knees proposing to the girl he likes, while there are in the middle of the street ,in a warzone.
The girl looks something like this,
Nancy-Looks-at-Steve.r-1.jpg

The area is like the Children of Men in the streets, only worse.

Its daytime and explosions are going out left and right. The Trump Tower is decimated to debris by a bomb. Black hawk helicopters are roaming the state, The Purge sirens are going off. People are running for their lives.

In the metro areas, Antifa Terrorists are shooting people and throwing molotov cocktails ,they are being led by a tranny with a chainsaw who is extremely buffed up and wearing a little girls dress with a pink tiara.

In another part if the Town Tanks are rolling with UN peacekeepers fighting Patriots in the streets.

The Song Apocalypse is playing in the background till now.
https://youtu.be/sElE_BfQ67s

Our Young Hero opens his mouth ," Will you please marry me. I love you. "His eyes are glistening with hope and the girl is smiling.

But she suddenly drops the smile and the music stops. She says " No Will. You're a nerd and I only date black guys."

The guys like "wait what ...?".

And BOOM! The Chinese drop a nuke in the background.

The camera cuts to the war in the Pacific with US and Chinese Warships going at it and a Chinese military soldier giving the thumbs up and smiling out in the military helicopter firing at the warships.

The camera then cuts to a Suburban household where the guys crying because he got rejected by that girl. His mother's shouting in the background with static "WILL STOP BEING A PUSSY. THERE'S AN INVASION GOING ON."

Yup, this script is going to be awesome. Our Hero is going to eventually man up and lead the resistance to the Chinese Occupation and free the country after going through a lot of changes and having Nationalism born in his heart. I may make billions as a movie producer after this war.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back