Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Really need help about aura and its influence.

Username

Fellow SS,
I have come to face questions, the answers to which could majorly impact my life.
I need your help and knowledge.
For those who are short on time, please skip to Questions:

Sometime ago, me and my gf almost broke up due to some reason. We were sitting face to face that day and unintentionally, I stared at her eyes with will and power to convince her to be with me. Its not that I wanted to manipulate or hypnotise her but only wanted to convey my resolution through my eyes but realised only later on that I shouldn't but still kept staring at her with faltering will. On jos, I read something along the lines that staring at eyes with will and focus will emit energy from the eyes to make the other person obey what you want them to do.
I buried this matter at the back of my mind because I think I didn't want to suffer from stress.

This brings me to another matter which I might have been ignoring to again not face pain. That is the matter of auras. I have heard that powerful auras or powerful AoP will influence others to bring more favor to you to or influence them in a manner that is beneficial to you. This is fine and all when it comes to strangers but stressful when it comes to my loved one.

I do not want to influence her in such manner. I do not want to cage her and forever have her feel in a certain way towards me. I do not want to make her lose her individuality due to my spirtual power which I might or might not hold in the future. I want her to be fully free with choice to be with me or to not be with me which would be decided by her will and her will alone, not due to any part of . I believe that with continous power meditations, I might make her lose her 'self' and turn her into something she is not,like a puppet of mine. I do not want that, I would rather leave her instead.

Here are my questions:

1.Am I wrong about the way I am thinking ? Is my knowledge about the above part accurate about influencing her in a manner that would make her lose her individuality and who she is ?
If I am wrong, will you please correct me ? If I am correct, will you please teach me any spirtual working which would completely solve the problem ? Like programming my aura to not affect her or any other spirtual workings.
Will it completely solve the problem or will it only lessen it ?

2.I have been fighting with my unwanted thoughts for months now and it has brought me endless amounts of stress to me and my gf. At this point, more than the way about controlling thoughts, I want to know if unwanted thoughts about her will affect her in anyway. I have not been doing void meditations so its my fault but I want to know if me having any thoughts which can't control about her will affect her in anyways. It had brought me so so sooooo much stress that I came to an epiphany myself. Its the second part of my signature.
Will my thoughts which I don't mean but end up having affect her in any ways ?

3.Third is that I have been sharing lots of spirtual knowledge with her that I found on jos and have hinted to her about Sir Satan. I now realise that it has been very indecisive of me and dangerous to her due to the enemies since she's not dedicated. What can I do to salvage the situation ? I am willing to pay equivalent price for the protection of her to the gods as long as she's happy and can lead a normal happy life even if we end up parting ways.
I can't change what has already happened but what can I do for her, for her safety and well being ?

I can't communicate with my GD. I feel like its Ma'am Vapula and I have been meditating on her sigil. Haven't contacted her about this matter since I don't have any face to do it.

I do not know what spurred me to tell her these things but I ended up saying these things to her few days ago. About the eye and the aura matter. She will ask me to read out the answer that you fellow ss will answer and decide what she will do according to it.
I sincerely beg for answers that is not in favor of me or in her favor. I only want the truth.
Please help me answer these questions.

Username said:
Fellow SS,
I have come to face questions, the answers to which could majorly impact my life.

Sometime ago, me and my gf almost broke up due to some reason. We were sitting face to face that day and unintentionally, I stared at her eyes with will and power to convince her to be with me. Its not that I wanted to manipulate or hypnotise her but only wanted to convey my resolution through my eyes but realised only later on that I shouldn't but still kept staring at her with faltering will. On jos, I read something along the lines that staring at eyes with will and focus will emit energy from the eyes to make the other person obey what you want them to do.
I buried this matter at the back of my mind because I think I didn't want to suffer from stress.

This brings me to another matter which I might have been ignoring to again not face pain. That is the matter of auras. I have heard that powerful auras or powerful AoP will influence others to bring more favor to you to or influence them in a manner that is beneficial to you. This is fine and all when it comes to strangers but stressful when it comes to my loved one.

I do not want to influence her in such manner. I do not want to cage her and forever have her feel in a certain way towards me. I do not want to make her lose her individuality due to my spirtual power which I might or might not hold in the future. I want her to be fully free with choice to be with me or to not be with me which would be decided by her will and her will alone, not due to any part of . I believe that with continous power meditations, I might make her lose her 'self' and turn her into something she is not,like a puppet of mine. I do not want that, I would rather leave her instead.

Here are my questions:

1.Am I wrong about the way I am thinking ? Is my knowledge about the above part accurate about influencing her in a manner that would make her lose her individuality and who she is ?
If I am wrong, will you please correct me ? If I am correct, will you please teach me any spirtual working which would completely solve the problem ? Like programming my aura to not affect her or any other spirtual workings.

2.I have been fighting with my unwanted thoughts for months now and it has brought me endless amounts of stress to me and my gf. At this point, more than the way about controlling thoughts, I want to know if unwanted thoughts about her will affect her in anyway. I have not been doing void meditations so its my fault but I want to know if me having any thoughts which can't control about her will affect her in anyways. It had brought me so so sooooo much stress that I came to an epiphany myself. Its the second part of my signature.

3.Third is that I have been sharing lots of spirtual knowledge with her that I found on jos and have hinted to her about Sir Satan. I now realise that it has been very indecisive of me and dangerous to her due to the enemies since she's not dedicated. What can I do to salvage the situation ? I am willing to pay equivalent price for the protection of her to the gods as long as she's happy and can lead a normal happy life even if we end up parting ways.
I can't change what has already happened but what can I do for her, for her safety and well being ?

I can't communicate with my GD. I feel like its Ma'am Vapula and I have been meditating on her sigil. Haven't contacted her about this matter since I don't have any face to do it.

I do not know what spurred me to tell her these things but I ended up saying these things to her few days ago. About the eye and the aura matter. She will ask me to read out the answer that you fellow ss will answer and decide what she will do according to it.
I sincerely beg for answers that is not in favor of me or in her favor. I only want the truth.

1. I think you overthink this, it´s not like you flick your finger and everybody does what you want.
You love her and she loves you all fine. We are influenced from the stars, beings, other peoples auras, places etc. This is normal, just because you know it and most other don´t doesn´t mean it isn´t normal.

For example if you would buy your gf flowers or do something nice to her. Isn´t this the same as if your aura would emit lover for her and her aura gets influenced which resolves in her liking you more? From this perspective "Free will" you will only gain after you achive Magnum Opus and the stars etc stop influencing you.

2. If you have only positive thoughts then I don´t see the problem. Otherwise do void.

3. I can think of 3 ways:

3.1. She also dedicates
3.2. If she doesn´t do meditations or spread the truth I don´t think she will be a target. Well it was sayed if we do our daily warfare our loved ones are also save/protected from the gods.
3.3 You can also do a auro of protection for her or use the Aura cleaning (pet) with changed affirmation for her.

About finding your GD:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=217248&hilit=how+to+find+my+gd+guide#p217248

Fuchs said:
Username said:
Fellow SS,

Here are my questions:

1. I think you overthink this, it´s not like you flick your finger and everybody does what you want.
You love her and she loves you all fine. We are influenced from the stars, beings, other peoples auras, places etc. This is normal, just because you know it and most other don´t doesn´t mean it isn´t normal.

For example if you would buy your gf flowers or do something nice to her. Isn´t this the same as if your aura would emit lover for her and her aura gets influenced which resolves in her liking you more? From this perspective "Free will" you will only gain after you achive Magnum Opus and the stars etc stop influencing you.

2. If you have only positive thoughts then I don´t see the problem. Otherwise do void.

3. I can think of 3 ways:

3.1. She also dedicates
3.2. If she doesn´t do meditations or spread the truth I don´t think she will be a target. Well it was sayed if we do our daily warfare our loved ones are also save/protected from the gods.
3.3 You can also do a auro of protection for her or use the Aura cleaning (pet) with changed affirmation for her.

About finding your GD:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=217248&hilit=how+to+find+my+gd+guide#p217248

We are thankful for the answer. I read out only the important part while omitting some part. Thank you for your time and patience. Really thank you.

Username said:
Fellow SS,

Here are my questions:

Ive read about the eye thing but as "evil eye" I wouldn't use this one a loved one. I'm pretty sure you probably scared her man. Imagine you're looking at someone face to face, then feeling an intense energy hit you then you think" be with me" lol foken psychotic. Especially if she feels this intense vibe. You gotta be gentle and nice. Not intense and forceful. Maybe just try new things together and do normal stuff, keep your shit to yourself because it's not a subject you should always be talking about. Just do your daily program in the morning then at night and then forget about it all. Unless you're planning/ studying these things together, for example planning future meditation programs or rituals like banishing or studying related topics together like astrology or deprogramming ( exposing Christianity website), runes, the jos website...ect. and you don't always have to be right not wrong she can take it in as she will and you as you will, this happens.
As for the aura. Yeah I've noticed that charisma grows, people are more drawn to you. I wouldn't worry about it especially If youre doing aura of protection. You're programming your aura for protection not to control people to bring you gifts and stuff. Unless you're doing workings to program it this way I wouldn't worry about it. Just stop talking about spiritual satanism because we are programmed a certain way, where when we hear Satan we think evil, sacrifices, black magic, and especially "going against god. Most don't wanna hear about it or don't want to even think about destroying their foundation of beliefs. If anything that's what is messing up her individuality. Either she wants to learn these things or she doesn't. Maybe just ease her on little by little.

Do alot of aura/soul cleaning workings, especially in the sun.

As for thoughts. I'm the same. Do void. Do void. Do void. If you're thoughts are mean don't argue with them. If they're kinda perverted who cares just accept that you thought about it then stop, don't keep think about it. Do void. I have trouble with this too. Meditate on Satan sigil and try to feel it, It works for me. I feel some nice energy then I just stare at it and focus on breathing, if you have any thoughts come up it's okay, just accept it. Don't argue with it. Don't try to prove it wrong. Don't. Let it be and don't let it mess with you concentrating on the sigils/ breathe. I haven't contacted any gods because I don't do enough void but I do feel I have a stronger/cleaner vibe since I started taking these things more serious. About 3 months ago. I don't have a girl or friends. But because I know the way I am. I think 2 much. I talk about spiritual stuff. Mostly I've had bad experiences with trying to force relationships and friendships. I'm working on changing this by not thinking about it much and just doing my workings twice a day. Its hard for me and I'm sucking at it, but I'm definitely making progress and am better than I was 4 months ago.
Do exercise. Maybe just do normal shit with. Her and keep your beliefs to yourself. Don't do the eye thing. If it happens o well just accept it and try not to do it again. Don't think about your aura after you do your aura of protection. Good luck to you and her both.

Low Priest said:
Username said:
Fellow SS,

Here are my questions:

Ive read about the eye thing but as "evil eye" I wouldn't use this one a loved one. I'm pretty sure you probably scared her man. Imagine you're looking at someone face to face, then feeling an intense energy hit you then you think" be with me" lol foken psychotic. Especially if she feels this intense vibe. You gotta be gentle and nice. Not intense and forceful. Maybe just try new things together and do normal stuff, keep your shit to yourself because it's not a subject you should always be talking about. Just do your daily program in the morning then at night and then forget about it all. Unless you're planning/ studying these things together, for example planning future meditation programs or rituals like banishing or studying related topics together like astrology or deprogramming ( exposing Christianity website), runes, the jos website...ect. and you don't always have to be right not wrong she can take it in as she will and you as you will, this happens.
As for the aura. Yeah I've noticed that charisma grows, people are more drawn to you. I wouldn't worry about it especially If youre doing aura of protection. You're programming your aura for protection not to control people to bring you gifts and stuff. Unless you're doing workings to program it this way I wouldn't worry about it. Just stop talking about spiritual satanism because we are programmed a certain way, where when we hear Satan we think evil, sacrifices, black magic, and especially "going against god. Most don't wanna hear about it or don't want to even think about destroying their foundation of beliefs. If anything that's what is messing up her individuality. Either she wants to learn these things or she doesn't. Maybe just ease her on little by little.

Do alot of aura/soul cleaning workings, especially in the sun.

As for thoughts. I'm the same. Do void. Do void. Do void. If you're thoughts are mean don't argue with them. If they're kinda perverted who cares just accept that you thought about it then stop, don't keep think about it. Do void. I have trouble with this too. Meditate on Satan sigil and try to feel it, It works for me. I feel some nice energy then I just stare at it and focus on breathing, if you have any thoughts come up it's okay, just accept it. Don't argue with it. Don't try to prove it wrong. Don't. Let it be and don't let it mess with you concentrating on the sigils/ breathe. I haven't contacted any gods because I don't do enough void but I do feel I have a stronger/cleaner vibe since I started taking these things more serious. About 3 months ago. I don't have a girl or friends. But because I know the way I am. I think 2 much. I talk about spiritual stuff. Mostly I've had bad experiences with trying to force relationships and friendships. I'm working on changing this by not thinking about it much and just doing my workings twice a day. Its hard for me and I'm sucking at it, but I'm definitely making progress and am better than I was 4 months ago.
Do exercise. Maybe just do normal shit with. Her and keep your beliefs to yourself. Don't do the eye thing. If it happens o well just accept it and try not to do it again. Don't think about your aura after you do your aura of protection. Good luck to you and her both.

Thank you for taking your time to reply.
What you said makes sense. I have recently achieved a new breakthrough regarding thoughts.
It is to have complete belief in yourself 100 %. That way even if you end up encountering unwanted thoughts, you would be assured. Void would increase your mental strength and let you have control over your thoughts. This is something I should do.
Yeah about the evil eye, I meant to stare at her with resolution but ended up thinking isn't this same as magick ? I didn't mean to do it intentionally. I believe in freedom of myself and for my loved ones. I will be careful in these regards.
Again, thank you for taking your time to write such a thoughtful reply. If you need help sometime in the future, then don't hesitate to quote me.

I'll only address one part of this, and that's using your Auras. As someone said above, they're influenced by all sorts of things all the time in their daily life. You influencing her with your own stronger Aura is not in any way negating her free will, only influencing it. It's been said before I believe by HPCobra, that you cannot force your will upon someone, without extreme techniques like certain hypnosis, and even then it would be readily obvious or not last long.

There's no reason to be afraid of influencing others with our Aura, as it will not make them do anything they weren't already inclined to do, it only amplifies desires that are already there. Unless you have an extremely powerful Aura and knew what you were doing, you could not negate her free will.

I personally do this a lot, with me too, it started off by accident, influencing my own family for simple things, usually just getting me food when I was too lazy to cook on a given rare day (doesn't happen much these days).

When I took notice of this, this wasn't any sign that I'm "negating their free will". To me, I took it as I was transmitting telepathically my wants and desires to those that could fulfill those desires, and they responded as caring family members would.

I believe if your gf responds to your Aura, on a soul level, it is because she cares for you obviously, and wants to fulfill those desires herself.

SleepingWolf said:
It's been said before I believe by HPCobra, that you cannot force your will upon someone, without extreme techniques like certain hypnosis, and even then it would be readily obvious or not last long.

I am not contradicting HP Cobra, but I respectfully disagree with this statement.
Like any skill, it can be mastered and perfected. This takes time and patience and practice, of course.
One can use hypnosis and other skills that are subtle and quick and long lasting. This depends on the mage/spiritual Satanist.
I know because it has happened to me, done by different people at different stages of their power, skill and development.
I could tell the difference and how those who have been doing it longer, and are generally more subtle at it and can do it for longer periods of time-it is more refined and subtle and almost slipped past my psychic radar until my Guardian pointed it out to me.

magus.immortalis said:
SleepingWolf said:
It's been said before I believe by HPCobra, that you cannot force your will upon someone, without extreme techniques like certain hypnosis, and even then it would be readily obvious or not last long.

I am not contradicting HP Cobra, but I respectfully disagree with this statement.
Like any skill, it can be mastered and perfected. This takes time and patience and practice, of course.
One can use hypnosis and other skills that are subtle and quick and long lasting. This depends on the mage/spiritual Satanist.
I know because it has happened to me, done by different people at different stages of their power, skill and development.
I could tell the difference and how those who have been doing it longer, and are generally more subtle at it and can do it for longer periods of time-it is more refined and subtle and almost slipped past my psychic radar until my Guardian pointed it out to me.

If I'm remembering right, this was said specifically in regards to a love spell in an older thread, so maybe he only meant it pertaining to love spells?

I'm uncertain in that regard, if your situation was also a love spell you were under, but in either case, it's still more likely than not that you aren't going to *accidently* do this to someone, like the original poster was worried about.

I accidentally made a pupil fall for me, but in time quickly realized what was going on and we both stopped that from going any further.

It may just be a difference in those who are without, vs those with the protection of the Gods however, so difficult to tell.

SleepingWolf said:
magus.immortalis said:
SleepingWolf said:

If I'm remembering right, this was said specifically in regards to a love spell in an older thread, so maybe he only meant it pertaining to love spells?

I'm uncertain in that regard, if your situation was also a love spell you were under, but in either case, it's still more likely than not that you aren't going to *accidently* do this to someone, like the original poster was worried about.

I accidentally made a pupil fall for me, but in time quickly realized what was going on and we both stopped that from going any further.

It may just be a difference in those who are without, vs those with the protection of the Gods however, so difficult to tell.

I meant in a general term, not just about a love spell or working. I forgot to mention that. I just had to clarify that now.

magus.immortalis said:
SleepingWolf said:

I also need to correct myself, went back to find that post, Cobra only said the original poster who was worried about his ex girlfriend casting a love spell on him, didn't have his free will overridden. I extrapolated something I shouldn't of, this does make it more plausible that it's simply something those who are without would worry about, and those with the Gods would have the Gods make sure our will isn't overridden for any dangerous length of time, at least concerning love.

My mistake, I misremembered his words a bit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back