Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanama Chakra Meditation [Repost]

HAIL TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SATAN!

I am writting this post to share with you a Meditation that my GD Agares give me, and she ask me to post this meditation,
i do this meditation since 1 month an a half, and the result are great! Since i pratice this meditation, My health, is much better than it was before, also i found that this meditation help me in raising the serpent.

SA TA NA MA CHAKRA MEDITATION BY AGARES

In this meditation you will be vibrating the Mantra SA TA NA MA into your 7 main chakra, starting from the base to the crown, and after that you will be vibrating the Mantra SA TA NA MA 7 times again but goind from the crown to the base,

1- Vibrate SA TA NA MA 7 times on your base chakra
2- Vibrate SA TA NA MA 7 times on your sacral chakra
3- Vibrate SA TA NA MA 7 times on your solar plexus chakra
4- Vibrate SA TA NA MA 7 times on your heart chakra
5- Vibrate SA TA NA MA 7 times on your throat chakra
6- Vibrate SA TA NA MA 7 times on your 6th chakra
7- Vibrate SA TA NA MA 7 times on your crown chakra

After that, you do the same thing but from the Crown Chakra to the Base chakra,

You can repeat the cycle, if you want,

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!
Source: https://archive.is/ntppo

Honestly I love Satanama too (as our God and mantra) I'm doing for low reps and it feels very good, health is getting better and I've found physicals ways to make it better. Just change the number from 7 to 9 or 10. I remember HP HoodedCobra saying that 9 is a powerful number to use and I guess it can work here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back