Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A short list of..people

Jade9779

Apologies for the title, I honestly could not think of anything. The people in the list below are, of course, detested by the public simply for speaking their own minds and not being sheep. Whether or not they are Satanists, I'm not sure. Regardless, they speak of the Jewish problem and their control over the white race, among other things. All of the speakers you can find on YouTube. I also listed some select books and documentaries I found interesting. The books can be found online, for free, if you search for the title and type PDF. Without further a due, here is my compiled list.

Speakers

1. Kevin MacDonald: Professor of psychology at CSULB, he specifically touches on the Jews and their control over whites. He has also written a handful of novels that are worth looking into.

2. Mark Weber: A director at the Institute of Historical Review, he speaks of Europe losing grip on ethnic racial control. He also wrote the article "Why Conservatives Can't Win". An article I found out about here on the forums, which I much enjoyed.

3. Ernst Zundel: A German publisher, he strongly believed the holocaust to be a hoax. I'm sure most of you have seen the documentary "Off Your Knees, Germany!".

4. Ricardo Duchesne: Historical sociologist and professor at the University of New Brunswick, author of The Uniqueness of Western Civilization. He is strongly against multiculturalism.

Books

1. The Bell Curve by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray This book describes the difference in intelligence that varies depending on inherited factors. This book is considered highly controversial among the general public, making it all the more worth reading to decide what you think. The first few pages include bad reviews of the book from people who didn't even read it.

2. Race, Ethnicity and Culture by Roger Ballard
This one is fairly self explanatory, it touches on the argument that different races are more or less intelligent than others.

3. One sheaf, One Vine by Robert S. Griffin This book is also centered around race. Also, about the Jews and their control over races. I know the books sound the same, but they all give unique insight into the topic.

Documentaries/Videos

1. Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told
I'm sure many of you have heard of this. It is so informative and enlightening, I had to include it. I didn't know much about Hitler before, but having watched it, I understand why he is held in such high regard. He certainly is not the monster people make of him. This documentary can be found in one whole video on bit chute or broken down into 15 minute parts on the website, the impartial truth.

2. Overcome Stress by Visualizing it as a Greedy, Hook-Nosed Race of Creatures Yes, this is a real video on YouTube. If you haven't seen it already, it certainly is worth it and is sure to give you a laugh.

3. The Man Who Saved Europe This is an old movie and very much has to do with the Jews and their greedy nature. Also, can be found on YouTube.

I certainly hope this was informative for you, I know it was for me. I'm glad that I joined this forum, it's nice to have the ability to share information like this without ridicule. I appreciate all that the HPs do and the website itself. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to writing my own testimonial and post it here. Well anyway, thank you in advance for reading and any responses that may be left.

Charlotte61903 said:
The Greatest Story Never Told
For anyone's information - I was told that it contains christian crap in it, as well, but other than that it is supposed to be excellent. Could I add the Zeitgeist (1, 2 and 3) films? I haven't seen them, so I don't know if they are good or not.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
One of the videos in here, The Leuchter Report, is by Fred Leuchter and Ernst Zundel.

FancyMancy said:
Charlotte61903 said:
For anyone's information - I was told that it contains christian crap in it, as well, but other than that it is supposed to be excellent. Could I add the Zeitgeist (1, 2 and 3) films? I haven't seen them, so I don't know if they are good or not.

It is a good documentary, probably did a lot of awakening. But the only downside is that it portrays Hitler as a Xian, in the last episode read the quote of Francisco Franco. Pro abrahamic remarks like below in this documentary align viewers to abrahamism.

The screenshots are from the documentary
part1.jpg

part2.jpg

Nikois666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Charlotte61903 said:

It is a good documentary, probably did a lot of awakening. But the only downside is that it portrays Hitler as a Xian, in the last episode read the quote of Francisco Franco. Pro abrahamic remarks like below in this documentary align viewers to abrahamism.

The screenshots are from the documentary
part1.jpg

part2.jpg
Yeah, it makes sense that worshipping a jew - jewsus - and murdering 6 gazzilion j00z works out well together.

FancyMancy said:
[...] Could I add the Zeitgeist (1, 2 and 3) films? I haven't seen them, so I don't know if they are good or not.

Zeitgeist is nothing special. It presents the similarities between the Jeeboo's story and Egyptian mythology, but does not go into the real reason of why that is.

What's worse, in the later versions it begins using that kike's Fresco (((Venus Project))) as a solution for humanity. That is giving up sovereignty to a 'benevolent' AI "planet management system" that organizes housing to minimize footprint, produces food through hydroponics and manages the distribution and recall of items and tools -- i.e. Agenda 21 / Industry 4.0 / The new normal

Don't waste your time with it unless you want to see pretty star trek-type visual designs.

Inflorescentia said:
FancyMancy said:
[...] Could I add the Zeitgeist (1, 2 and 3) films? I haven't seen them, so I don't know if they are good or not.

Zeitgeist is nothing special. It presents the similarities between the Jeeboo's story and Egyptian mythology, but does not go into the real reason of why that is.

What's worse, in the later versions it begins using that kike's Fresco (((Venus Project))) as a solution for humanity. That is giving up sovereignty to a 'benevolent' AI "planet management system" that organizes housing to minimize footprint, produces food through hydroponics and manages the distribution and recall of items and tools -- i.e. Agenda 21 / Industry 4.0 / The new normal

Don't waste your time with it unless you want to see pretty star trek-type visual designs.
Your appeal there to that particular franchise didn't sway me; therefore, meh. I might watch them one day. Thanks for the info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back