Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Buckethead is Dying

Eric13

You guys, you are my family. Things in my life have been so upside down lately. I don't know what I'm going through. I don't know where to go. It's been discussed here before that's why I feel this is the only place to go. One of my biggest inspirations in life, someone who I believe is an incredibly powerful and talented soul is dying. He never does interviews, but he's actually spoken out of character for the first time it's so bad. We can't lose such a talented soul. This is so serious. He's dying. He said he could go anyday now. Please, send energy to him. He's a once in a lifetime gift to this world. I'm so glad a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting him and actually got a gift from him. He gave me two toys.

I hope this isn't innapropriate. It's just this, on top of everything, hurts me so much. I feel I would do anything for him. He's changed my life so much for the better. He's gotten me through everything. I truly love him as a friend. Please help him.

Here's a link where he talks about his condition.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.spin.com/2017/10/buckethead-heart-condition-podcast%3Famp=1

That article didn't say anything about Buckethead dying. He is just on some meds.

HP Mageson666 said:
That article didn't say anything about Buckethead dying. He is just on some meds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTht7TBf2JU&app=desktop

That's the link to the interview. Around the 10:00 mark he talks about his condition. The reason he finally did an interview out of character is because he didn't want to regret not doing it because the surgery he had didn't work. He said he could go anyday now. The meds treat the pain, but his heart is on the verge of failing. From the interview you can tell he's afraid. He's never done an out of character interview. It's serious.

The reason they brought up the meds is because Buckethead has never done drugs legal or illegal, but he was desperate enough that now he's on medication.

You should get in contact with Descarte, he is a major Buckethead fan you two may be able to do a working for buckethead.

HP Mageson666 said:
You should get in contact with Descarte, he is a major Buckethead fan you two may be able to do a working for buckethead.

Okay

I've often thought that Buckethead is a Satanist and that is how he has gained such an extreme level of talent and inspiration.

Ovof od ugegi nanaeel said:
I've often thought that Buckethead is a Satanist and that is how he has gained such an extreme level of talent and inspiration.

Don't think he's a Satanist, but he definitely knows something. He's knowledgeable on the occult and has a lot of power that's for certain. Only the most powerful souls can produce work of that quality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back