Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump has Created a Clouthub Account

Blitzkreig [JG]

If you wish to follow Trump, you can find his Clouthub account at the link below, with his username "@PresidentTrump"

https://app.clouthub.com/public/04c500f6-38a6-4840-8b13-981a2ace56e8

Btw, I know Trump is controversial here. I personally believe he is doing more than sitting around, as he is legally able to and his the means available to do more. According to the rumors stated by multiple sources, he has signed the Insurrection Act. This means we should see some arrests/escalation of events within the next few weeks. Additionally, it is said he will continue his second term.

My point in restating this is so that whether or not you believe in Trump, it will become obviously very shortly. Any Q stuff or other conspiracy talk about Trump will finally be confirmed or denied, so just keep your ears open.

Trump has been better than expected on some things and bad on others. Its not like we hate him or something but we don't have much hope for him to 'save' us. Future is not set in stone and we have the power of our Rituals plus the Rtrs so really anything can happen but it all depends what 'route' the energies takes.

I wouldn't get my hopes up with Trump anymore. He had more than enough time to show his stance on things and did mostly just talk. The way he abandoned his white voters during the BLM protests just to score some votes from the minorities by letting the rioters to basicly run loose shows just how much he cares. His inaction towards the big-tech has now come back to bite him in the ass, as he has become the first domino in the enemy's complete censorship campaign, even though he had every chance to regulate them to prevent this. Even if he tried to, there is little he can do now. Not that he actually will.

On the bright side, this means that people will be forced against the wall quickly, forcing a reaction much faster and more powerfully. Biden has already declared a couple days ago that he plans to "fight the NRA", which in jew-speak simpy means that he will be making a go towards banning guns, in response to which reports indicate that people started to flood gun shops to get armed beforehand. People are getting wise to what is coming.

With somebody as inert as Trump elected for another term, things would probably just follow along much of the same line for the most part, just slower.

Blitzkreig said:
If you wish to follow Trump, you can find his Clouthub account at the link below, with his username "@PresidentTrump"

Btw, I know Trump is controversial here. I personally believe he is doing more than sitting around, as he is legally able to and his the means available to do more. According to the rumors stated by multiple sources, he has signed the Insurrection Act. This means we should see some arrests/escalation of events within the next few weeks. Additionally, it is said he will continue his second term.

My point in restating this is so that whether or not you believe in Trump, it will become obviously very shortly. Any Q stuff or other conspiracy talk about Trump will finally be confirmed or denied, so just keep your ears open.

I'd like to make it clear to the other Satanists on here that this account is sadly, fake. The blue check mark is cropped into the photo and the email is faked. Aside from that, it speaks like a robot. But, I don't really follow Trumps actual accounts so who knows, maybe thats how he talks.

Regardless the account is fake.

Stay safe everyone.

Arin said:
I'd like to make it clear to the other Satanists on here that this account is sadly, fake. The blue check mark is cropped into the photo and the email is faked. Aside from that, it speaks like a robot. But, I don't really follow Trumps actual accounts so who knows, maybe thats how he talks.

Stay safe everyone.

Damn. I had my suspicions, but I was unsure. Thanks for the info.

The writing style is similar, but it seemed like it was posting stuff not necessarily pertinent. In addition, it was posting only a small amount of stuff, whereas the normal Twitter would have large-detailed messages.

Arin said:
Blitzkreig said:

Stay safe everyone.

Yes if Trump actually did this it would be on fox news at least or somewhere. Its not it said nothing anywhere about it so pretty sure this is fake.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back