Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Which Runes Associated With Which Elements?

Elite

I made a search on joyofsatan.org and forums but couldn't find what I searched. Anyway, can you say me a list of all runes and their associated elements? For an example: Kenaz -> Fire, Sowilo -> ...

Thanks in advance.

Bright Truth said:
I made a search on joyofsatan.org and forums but couldn't find what I searched. Anyway, can you say me a list of all runes and their associated elements? For an example: Kenaz -> Fire, Sowilo -> ...

Thanks in advance.

This website lists the element associated with each rune when you click on them. I didn't look through it all, but it seems accurate. There are other sites like this that will list the element as well.

Blitzkreig said:
Bright Truth said:

Thanks in advance.

This website lists the element associated with each rune when you click on them. I didn't look through it all, but it seems accurate. There are other sites like this that will list the element as well.

Thank you! :)

Blitzkreig said:
Bright Truth said:

Thanks in advance.

Some are clearly wrong such as Sol, Reið and others. I don't go through them all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back