Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our Amazing Gods

Sundara

I wanted to put out a list of the Gods and Goddesses who’ve visited me and helped me throughout the year, their kindness and knowledge has assisted me through advancing on every level. From emotional troubles, energy blockages, physical events, and more. Without them, I’d certainly still be suffering. So many times, they didn’t HAVE to come in and teach me what they did or help as they have but they did and deserve recognition.

First and foremost, Asmodeus for being the most miraculous and caring God I have ever known. He has taught me intense depth with spiritual allegory, and has cared on an level I could’ve never initially imagined. He is so sincere and enlightening, and ever present. Expansive and pure. I will forever give him special honor and recognition, his wisdom is unparalleled and his capabilities exceed anything I’ve ever experienced. If he wants something to be known and understood, he has an incredibly creative way of showing it. He’s answered every question I have ever initially had and has left me with nothing left to question at all. He’s taught me peace, happiness, and helped me through every major and minor setback mentally and physically. Hail Brahma/Asmodeus. His education and word is sacred, strong, and infinite. The way he clears enemies from ones life is also rapid, creative, and flawless. I could write a novel on it, but now definitely isn’t the time. He’s taught me to understand the origins of the Gods on earth in spiritual and physical ways.

Next, Andras for stepping in and teaching me detachment, strength, assisting in court, and bringing me immense friendly comfort. Helping me care for my family and helping me to provide for them. His origins are incredible and his strength and methods are unique. His protection and wisdom, guidance, and more prevented me from making damning mistakes and allowed for the best timing for success. Without his help, I’d be fighting battles both psychically and physically that would have led to my undoing.

Inanna, who helped me to release emotion and find love in women that was once lost through broken trust. Her kindness and compassion brings me to tears pretty fast.

Anubis, who has assisted in every matter of death and has assisted in helping to keep my career afloat through wonderful connections and opportunities. He assisted in reiki to my dog when he was bitten and my dog took an instant turn for the better. I feel a deep personal connection with Anubis and an understanding of each other that extends to every area of life.

Lerajie, for assisting in psychic balance and release of anger and being a powerful and brutal force against enemies. She helps keep the fighting spirit strong and can really release the inner warrior for women. She stands with us side by side and feels no different than how I’d be with my actual best friend. We don’t always have to be in a loving and powerful mood around the Gods, they can come to us at any point and relate to us in a helpful way. Around her I’ve been able to just feel raw, angry, sad, whatever and she has really helped facilitate this positively and without masking any of these emotions. Not that the other gods have, but particularly with her. She’s very caring and strong. I honor her and love her.

Lucifuge Rofocale had recently stepped in during Yule and did numerous things in such a calm yet powerful and effective way. I did not yet know exactly what he was doing but he came in and cooled off my spine rapidly. He calmed my entire body down and helped remove an immense amount of physical and mental stress that I felt was so badly needed. It’s been a true HONOR to have any communication with him and I’d always been curious about him. I sat there with him and he heavily enlightened me about the enemy further, their tactics, and how I can defend myself. I slept so easily that night and with absolutely no fear, just total peace and happiness with his energy present. Yule was amazing and when I returned home I felt very capable of taking action on things that I had neglected. The next day, those things that I had neglected turned out to be wildly important. Since the coming of his presence, the battles I’ve been facing have taken a total and drastic turn in my favor. He’s assisted in finalizing the results of the workings over the year and kept me safe. He revealed that a person had been planning on killing me since April, and topped this off with enough evidence to illicit a restraining order that would protect myself AND my family. He did this in such a flawless rapid and smooth manner, and the situation was more severe than I had even realized. This person did know a hit man, and really had it out for me. Him revealing the severity ALONG with a resolution has been quite literally life saving. All without causing the emotional distress it would have. What he’s assisted with recently would be a long list and personal detail, but he is truly someone spectacular and now one of my absolute favorites. He truly exceeds all odds in his own life and in what he can do. We are truly BLESSED to have his presence in the pantheon of hell. He deserves the recognition and our time in his presence. What he has to say and give when he does come around seems to be extremely important. I had never felt him prior to this situation and he doesn’t seem to come around just for shits. He really has very honorable and important methods for satanists.

Of course, all of our Gods are honorable and have blown me away. Their energy is always positive and they’re always so helpful beyond words. I thank them for every bit of time and energy or their presence. With deep trust between each other, all things are possible and nothing can stand in our way. Anyone experience fleeting moments of doubt or lack of trust, don’t ever fear any impeding of the enemy because they truly can’t touch us and our connection with the Gods. Trust in yourself and trust in our Gods. You’ll make it through anything.

Last and above all else, Satan, himself. There could never be enough that I feel I could do or say to return the favor other than to truly live life and advance to where I could someday be as giving as him. He has given us the gift of life itself. In every way both physically and spiritually, his word is the highest and most important. I feel like nothing less than his actual kin and daughter. He keeps us strong, guides us to health and balance, and loves us as his own even being as powerful and wise as he is. What he does for us and how he teaches, writing a list would take a lot of time but I ought to do it off of the forums. Our lives work out because of him. Every single day. I thank him every day and think of him every day, no matter what. Hail Satan!

It's so nice that you got to experience the presence of the Gods. I haven't heard or seen anything from them explicitly. Still, things have happened for me, and whatever difficulties I encountered, they were brief and I always got back to what i consider to be a cozy life. Can't complain, really :)

That’s totally fine and they’re still present. My psychic senses have been very open and this was only temporary, for it to be so constant and intense. I’m bringing my energy back down from the crown and circulating and adjusting so I’m not so open and wanted to write this and give recognition before letting go of some ability to perceive these things as they were. Nothing to rush to. Just opening your senses and any ability to feel and receive messages from them are important and can help you advance faster. Before I was too psychic, I still could feel the Gods and receive guidance. The understanding of the messages was a lot less clear but nevertheless. A lot of this was from energy coming through the psychic centers and my soul being very open. To be that open without the push from the lower chakras and serpent energy would be damning. Didn’t initially want to involuntarily perceive the Gods for such an extended period of time because I wasn’t sure when it would end but it’s been beautiful and worthwhile. That’s really what the Gods are here for, is to guide us through advancement and especially awakening in a safe and happy way. Just be educated with everything here on the forums from the HP’s and on JoS, and don’t be wary or shy with the Gods, they enjoy helping with advancement and communication. Even without being able to fully sense something they are truly always with us and we are always connected to them if were true in heart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back