Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to do void meditation?

mendez

I was reading JoS website how to do void meditation, but dont understand how to do it. Can someone please explain step by step how to do void meditation? When i count to 4, should i focus on counting, or on what?
Please answer.

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
I was reading JoS website how to do void meditation, but dont understand how to do it. Can someone please explain step by step how to do void meditation? When i count to 4, should i focus on counting, or on what?
Please answer.

Hail Satan!

Really you should focus on the feeling of nothingness. Like you stopped your thoughts and are just present and nothing else, no thoughts buzzing about anything else. This can be a little hard at first and might seem like it is too hard, but keep at it. You can first practice just focusing on a part of your body and keeping your focus unwavering. Once you can hold your focus on a location decently well, then focus on simultaneously blanking out any thoughts that pop up.

You don't have to count or anything. Focusing on counting is just a beginner tool for keeping focus, or for breathing exercises to calm yourself. "True" void is blanking your thoughts and keeping them that way. This is similar to focus or mindfulness meditation where you might be focusing on a spot somewhere. Both accomplish the same thing by training your emotions, however actual void meditation takes this a little step further and requires you to stop your thinking (regardless of whether you are focusing on a singular point or not).

I noticed that by focusing on my physical brain I become unable to process anything else. If I start with that, the stream of thoughts stops quite soon after. With this hack I can even go into a light trance within a minute or two.

Blitzkreig said:
mendez said:
Please answer.

Hail Satan!

Really you should focus on the feeling of nothingness. Like you stopped your thoughts and are just present and nothing else, no thoughts buzzing about anything else. This can be a little hard at first and might seem like it is too hard, but keep at it. You can first practice just focusing on a part of your body and keeping your focus unwavering. Once you can hold your focus on a location decently well, then focus on simultaneously blanking out any thoughts that pop up.

You don't have to count or anything. Focusing on counting is just a beginner tool for keeping focus, or for breathing exercises to calm yourself. "True" void is blanking your thoughts and keeping them that way. This is similar to focus or mindfulness meditation where you might be focusing on a spot somewhere. Both accomplish the same thing by training your emotions, however actual void meditation takes this a little step further and requires you to stop your thinking (regardless of whether you are focusing on a singular point or not).

You want to say, that i should focus on nothing?
What about those thoughts that comes in my head, should i try to "block" them, or just ignore them?

I still suck at it. But I got better as I used to sit there for like 20 minutes stuck in a loop of trying to argue with thoughts that popped up endlessly. Trying to prove them wrong, or w.e.
Now I just sit with a loud story playing in the background and I cut down on the thoughts, I can concentrate on just feeling m body without thinking about it just feeling It. I can not do silence:(
I do guided meditation recording as an aid for chakra spinning. But I've gotten better at ignoring thoughts, letting whatever is in my head be there. And letting it fade away by just noticing it and letting it be there till I leaves. Bringing back focus to my body. Also noticed that if you focus on a feeling of wanting to stop, not amplifying it but just watching it. And I ask myself why do let this control me, eventually it leaves too and I feel kinda peaceful. But I have to concentrate hard sometimes I don't even breathe from not wanting to stir up my mind. Pretty bad. If I do breathing exercises then I guess I feel like I breakthrough almost Into different physics, everything feels different, but It doesn't last. Sometimes I just stare at a sigils and try to just focus on that.

mendez said:
You want to say, that i should focus on nothing?
What about those thoughts that comes in my head, should i try to "block" them, or just ignore them?

Yes, because there may be a time in the future that you have to ignore psychic interference. Training before you open up your astral hearing with allow you to retain control.

The act of blocking thoughts can initially be difficult. Easier options include just focusing on a spot on your body instead. You can do this if you find blocking thoughts to be too hard. The same "skill" is being trained either way, but you should be sufficient specifically in blocking thoughts for the above reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back