Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Literal Age Reversing - Skepticism

Sundara

A lot of things are possible through our Gods and our powers, having a clean and unblocked soul is everything when it comes to making life better. I’ve really been taking a look a the realistic side of things lately though, as I kind of always have despite a lot of psychic experiences and it seems a lot of things things truly are in the mind and in the perception which has a lot of power alone. A person who is clean, healthy, perceives themselves well will have better self esteem and self care. Possibly genetics too. People like this by default probably had a better upbringing and will generally be able to be more successful and attract the things they want. On the topic of age reversal as we advance, a lot of this seems that much of this is actually just perception. Hitler was “56 when he died” and he looks 56. I do see myself differently now after meditation, and I look younger and lighter even though I’m still fairly young. My genes are pretty good and my grandma at 90 still had full cheeks and a glow. There’s a lot of age reversal claims on here but it seems that to TRULY physically reverse in age to any profound degree would have to come from a very high end working and would be from someone who is at the level of a powerful god. Gopi Krishna who reached immortality also did not look youthful in the classical sense of the word. In spirit and in heart yes, which can change the way people perceive you I suppose. I haven’t reversed in age to any degree that others who are unaware would notice.

Meditation and the life force can truly stop health issues and addiction seemingly easily, along with other problems, which definitely play a role in keeping a strong body and prevent early aging. Good genes also play a role, and general good practices. Physical activity. Kikes and other degenerates like the Pope age awfully because they’re parasitic and they have shit in their bloodlines. It seems that overall actual literal pronounced age reversal doesn’t just happen though, especially not over night or even over the course of a year or more. You can’t really beat out the body and genes you’ve been granted with so simply when it comes to larger things. Say for shits sake, someone with Down syndrome could meditate and raise their serpent and go through the whole process, but I don’t believe they’d be able to cure the Down syndrome itself due to the level of genetic mutation that happened. They’re missing an entire chromosome. They will still look like they have Down syndrome and be living with this but long term meditation throughout the life could put them in a much better position. That’s just hypothetical though. In actuality, I’ve questioned whether or not people with certain conditions WOULD actually be able to advance, like with Down syndrome and other severe retardations. The soul may be too far gone.

Meditation can put a person in much better health over time, but someone going about it too rapidly can actually damage their body and cause health problems. What is and isn’t in the realm of realistic possibility is still a bit of a mystery to me but not so much anymore. I’m blown away by what it CAN actually fix and prevent. Pretty huge things, and at a genetic level as well. Another example might be Stephen Hawking. Say he found JoS and meditated and made progress. Despite his condition and how far gone it was, it doesn’t seem far fetched to think that he could’ve found a way to talk again had he found it in his 20’s and if the information was available then. Getting ahead of something like that would be extremely difficult though, but he’d at least have the mental capacity. What he had could be considered a retardation and a crippling condition, but if the mind is capable then the soul is. Then the body would be eventually.

Things like cancer can definitely be cured as long as their not too far gone. If somebody is in organ failure and hospice there wouldn’t be enough time and energy to reverse it. To summarize it, healing takes time and energy. A lot of it. Some things aren’t really realistic achievements like total age reversal unless you’re already at a very high level. Healing something like what Stephen hawking had would take decades to get ahead of if caught early and it’d still be existent to some degree. Someone with a deadly condition like cancer could wind up fixing this within 1-5 years despite the seriousness of it and possibly never even have to deal with it again as long as they take care of themselves. Any other thoughts?

Sundara said:
Things like cancer can definitely be cured as long as their not too far gone. If somebody is in organ failure and hospice there wouldn’t be enough time and energy to reverse it.

Anita Moorjani, wrote a book called Dying To Be Me in which she described her experience where she was cured of terminal cancer after she had a NDE in the hospital that taught her to accept herself and change her attitude. Sure it's New Agey, but just imagine, if New Agers can do these things what greater things can SS do who know better.

So there are cases where things you thought were impossible and miraculous have happened. Two other good books showing impossible things can happen and can be explained scientifically are The Holographic Universe and The Biology of Belief. It's good to read them to open your mind to possibilities. If you put limits on what can happen or can not, your mind can shut off these possibilities and prevent them from happening.

Self acceptance on a very deep level seems to be critical for the allowance of energy to flow through the body. This is one of the primary takeaways I’ve had over the last year and one of the biggest changes. Acceptance of every emotion and allowing yourself to feel it, ect. Yeah people who are without learn bits and pieces of this and sometimes make progress.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back