Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Simpson

David

Do the Simpsons animations really predict the future or their predictions are a lie?
The Simpsons animation has 695 episodes And has 32 seasons The Simpsons animation has set the record for most situation comedy episodes
Due to the large number of episodes of this animation, its predictions may be accidental
Look

Death of Trump
IMG.jpg

Corona virus
IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

US elections in 2008 and 2012 Both images are the same
698px-Electoral-College2012-svg.png

698px-Electoral-College2012-svg.png

IMG.jpg

George Floyd
5edd995632f77-5edd995632f78.jpg

matt groening is a jew and admitted that the Simpsons was to have jewish meanings and themes; many of the writers/voice actors/actresses are jewish, who also have PhDs in things, and obviously are 'in the know' about things. No, the Simpsons does not predict the future, as much as Futurama (which is also by matt groening) doesn't predict the future either (search my posts for more on it), also as much as Star Trek (which is also jewish; see my posts) also doesn't predict the future.

Partly, it is that people see something and want it to be real, and partly it is that the jew wants to advance Technology to turn the Goyim into Borg while wowing the stupid Goyim in the process, so that the Goyim like it and accept it, so the jew puts these things into the mass mind via the jew media which then manifests such things later. The jew reveals things which it shouldn't, while it thinks it is taking the piss, all the while making shekels from it, and also because it thinks the Goyim are too stupid and mere cattle working a field to not be able to understand anything - hiding in plain sight and because it is in the media then it is nonsense "Of course that's not true! That's just a silly programme!"; however, the Goyim are waking-up, and all they need to do is remember things and piece pieces of the puzzle together to realise things. The jew reckons it still has power and ability and authourity, but it is dying and Humanity is coming back from the depths of jew things.

‘Simpsons’ Writer Reveals Show’s Jewish Bona Fides

T8APNuH.jpg

Mike Reiss signs a copy of Springfield Confidential under the stern eye of Homer Simpson. (Photos courtesy of Katz JCC)

When you think of TV shows with Jewish themes, a few immediately come to mind.

Seinfeld. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Curb Your Enthusiasm. Broad City. The Goldbergs. Rhoda. The Nanny. The short-lived Brooklyn Bridge.

If you want to stretch it a bit, add shows like thirtysomething, Rugrats, Will & Grace and Welcome Back, Kotter, to name a few.

How about The Simpsons?

Most definitely, according to Mike Reiss, the longest- serving writer and showrunner for the animated mainstay, who spoke March 10 at the Katz JCC in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, to tout his forthcoming book Springfield Confidential.

Reiss noted that half the show’s writers are Jewish as are three of the main voice actors — Julie Kavner (Marge Simpson), Hank Azaria (Moe Szyslak, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Duffman) and Harry Shearer (Mr. Burns, Ned Flanders, Principal Skinner).

“The place is sort of like a kibbutz, only more Jewish,” he said, throwing out one-liners that would have made Henny Youngman proud.

The rabbi was voiced by Jackie Mason; Reiss described him as one of his favorites among the 800 or so guest stars the show has featured.

There also are several recurring characters in the show who are portrayed as Jewish, including Duffman, Superintendent Chalmers, Dolph Starbeam and a nursing home resident simply known as Old Jewish Man.

Reiss grew up in a Connecticut town where he was the only Jewish kid in his high school. Still, he joked, his father wanted him to only date Jewish girls. Although he’s not religious, Reiss enjoys his heritage.

“I do like the Jewish culture, and I do like being Jewish the way the Irish like being Irish,” he said.

His story ideas come from everywhere, he said, indicating that some of his childhood memories made it into early episodes.

“I write comedy because I can’t help myself,” he said. “What would I do if I couldn’t write comedy? I’d write for Jimmy Fallon. Fallon spelled backward is ‘no laugh.’”

Both in an interview before his speech and during his hour-long presentation, Reiss tossed out numerous tidbits about the show — including an item that recently made news.

A third-season episode Reiss wrote called “Stark Raving Dad” was pulled from syndication last week because it features a character voiced by the late Michael Jackson. The singer was accused of sexual abuse by two men in a new HBO documentary.

“It breaks my heart — just the other day, I got a check for $13 for that episode,” he joked, then noted that pulling the episode was the right thing to do. He also said he was most proud of that episode prior to the recent hubbub.

Yet he noted that political correctness is a tricky issue, citing contentions that the show’s Indian convenience store owner Apu is stereotypical.

“You never know when you’re pulling a string where it stops,” Reiss said.

But the evening was not for weighty societal issues, as Reiss dished out several interesting nuggets about the show.

Michael Jackson had approached the show about appearing and even wrote some of his own jokes. His acting, however, was terrible, and the singing heard on the show was done by an authorized sound-alike named Kipp Lennon (youngest brother of the Lennon Sisters singing group).

Most guest characters appear on the show because their children encourage them to do so. In the case of the Rolling Stones, the grandchildren were the impetus.

Of the guest characters, Oprah Winfrey caused the most headaches. “It only takes 10 minutes to do The Simpsons, and she only gave us five,” he said.

Every living ex-president has turned down the opportunity to appear on the show.

Reiss’ favorite character is Homer. “Homer is a comedy writer’s dream,” he said. “Homer embodies all the deadly sins.”

“Sooner or later” another movie will be made.

The Simpsons Movie script was rewritten 166 times. A typical episode of the show goes through five rewrites.

Reiss explained the origins of Marge’s big blue beehive hairdo. Simpsons creator Matt Groening originally thought the show would be short-lived and survived by his original comic strip Life in Hell, which featured long-eared rabbits. When The Simpsons went off the air, it would be revealed the hair was covering her big rabbit ears. Groening stopped drawing Life in Hell in 2012.

Venezuela canceled the show, saying it promoted bad U.S. values — and replaced it with Baywatch.

https://archive.is/b8hdw

‘Simpsons predicted Syrian civil war’
1zyOBXa.png

Frame from Simpsons episode "New Kids on the Blecch" showing a jeep bearing a Syrian opposition flag from 2001, 10 years before the outbreak of the civil war. (screen capture: YouTube)

https://archive.is/ljK1J

A saying I like is - the best way to predict the future is to create it yourself. Enough said?!

It's called predictive programming, and it's not only The Simpsons, but the whole of jew-controlled media industry that puts pieces here and there.

There is nothing accidental about this, except for a NPC minded person. It's one part how jewish occultism is being worked on us.

Do research. Apparently, the one with chief Wiggum was drawn by someone else after the George Floyd shepherd, not before it.

Predictive programming, like everyone else is saying. It’s ideas that are seeded into the mass consciousness to propagate. Same is happening with the Bible’s book of revelations. It’s all the same tricks. But some of these are incorrect anyway. The election map shows swing states Virginia and Florida as red. Harder to guess which way they will go, but a lot of others don’t change much. It’s an educated guess if anything. The George Floyd one is obviously a fake. And China has a history of harboring infectious diseases. Look into bird flu and sars.

And that’s not to say none of it is intentional or wishful thinking on their part. It’s what they want to happen, and that’s why they depict trump as dead. Same as the book revelations. It’s what they want to happen, there’s no prediction in it than what stupid people give it credit for. It’s all their own self-fulfilling prophecies. Simpson’s and tv is the new bible for a lot of people that are no longer religious. I bet a lot more people watch the simpsons than read the Bible these days...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back